View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
He paused there, his mouth affixed to her neck sucking and licking on it as his fingers traced against her breasts, rubbing against her nipples as his palms took the weight of them.

After a moment he began moving against her, rocking back and forth against her slowly as his tempo increased to the point of his hips slapping up against her body, a groan escaping his mouth reverberating against her neck as it did so.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Thalia felt Devon licking on her wet neck, and his fingers tracing and rubbing her mounds. She let out a yelp as Devon started to fuck her, slowly increasing his tempo. She could hear Devon's groans, as well as high pitched moans, which she realized was coming out of her mouth.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Her moans only seemed to spurn him on as he reeled her into his chest so she was upon her knees, his fingers digging into her breasts as he did so. The urgency of his pace increased, his thrusts growing more and more rapid as evidenced by the sounds of their bodies clapping against on another.

She felt so good and warm against him, surrounding him that he longed for more as another groan ripped from his throat as his tongue moved down her neck, to her shoulder then back up it where it disappeared behind her ear, licking against it as it squirmed against her.

All the while his warm appendage moved inside her, now in a semi circular pattern as he brushed himself up against the walls of her tight body as if innately stretching her out to adjust to fit him as he pressed firmly inside her.

Character Listing

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:42 pm

She felt herself getting reeled into Devon's chest as his penetrations quickened in pace. Thalia relaxed as she felt Devon's warm body against her, constantly clapping against her own body. She felt Devon's tongue working on her neck and shoulders, and past her ears. Thalia longed for touching his warm tongue with her own, but she wasn't able to, for she could barely catch her breath as her excitement aroused farther than she thought possibile.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 am

His body continued to push into her own as another groan escaped his lips. He paused against her, going perfectly still as he throbbed against the walls of her warm body. After a moment he slid out of her, assisting her onto her back so that they were locking eyes now, though once he had her on her back his hands fell to the top of her knees parting her legs enough so that he could fit between them.

His mouth slipped over her own in that moment as she felt the tip of his shaft pooling down the slit of her body as it angeled itself against her inviting entrance and began to push back into her once more.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am

Thalia and Devon were both groaning, and she was barely able to identify whose mouth it was coming from. She continued to moan and gasp for breath as Devon withdrew from her body and helped her lie down. Thalia made eye contact with Devon, and wondered if he was enjoying this as much as her. She was definitely enjoying this so far, and she longed for more. To her excitement, Devon parted her legs, giving him a clear view of her slit. Thalia closed her eyes, and felt Devon kissing her, and she kissed him back. All the while, she could feel Devon's shaft pooling down her slit, and once more, starting to penetrate her.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

His shaft trailed down her slit as his mouth once more touched against her own. Yeah, he seemed to be enjoying himself as he pressed back into her once more.

"Heaven ..." he uttered between kisses as he pressed into her, his hips surging against her so that he felt the entire heat of her body pressing against him as his hands gripped her at the hips to stabilize himself above her as he did so.

His body jolting against her own caused her breasts to bounce and his mouth came away from her own as a groan punctuated the air as his eyes closed and head lifted up to the ceiling.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh God y-yeah!" moaned Thalia as Devon resumed. She felt her breast bounce around wildly as Devon pressed his shaft into her, and him grabbing on to her hips. Feeling herself getting more and more excited from all the pleasure and pain Devon was giving her, she welcomed Devon's member by pushing against it everytime it pistoned into her.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Confident now that his weight would be more than sufficient in keeping himself balanced against her he now slid his hands up to her breasts again, preventing them from moving as his thrusts became slower yet deeper as he deliberately brushed up against the walls of her sex.

His mouth returned to her neck spooling small kisses down it as she heard him gasping with each thrust into her. His fingers pressed against her breasts mow, molding against them as his lips returned to hers in a tender yet brief kiss before nibbling on her lower lip.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Thalia made a large range of noises, from soft gasps to screaming moans. She felt Devon's member penetrating deeper into her sex, brushing against her walls. Very much exhausted, she allowed herself a brief kiss with Devon, and let him nibble on her lower lips. Gasping for breath, she realized that she was reaching another climax as Devon continued to fuck her deeper.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:24 am

He was trembling now as he drove himself down into her. He felt like a dagger penetrating her body as he danced atop her pumping into her even faster now as he was spurned on by her moans. His hands found her own intertwining with her fingers as he raced toward his own climax, his groans growing louder as he continued to dance against her.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:31 am

Thalia felt his tremble as Devon continued to increase the rhythem. He was pumping her so fast that Thalia knew that it was only moments before her lust would be fullfilled. They both increased their groans and moans, and she moaned, "Y-yes! Oh,... Aaaannnggghhhh, I'm coming!"

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 am

"I ... am ... too ..." he gasped just seconds before she would feel his warm appendage expand slightly then burst inside her a moment later as he let out a deep groan. He made a few more deep thrusts into her before finding himself too sensitive to continue any further so he simply laid against her, fully lodged inside her core as he trembled against her.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 am

"Aaaagggghhhhhh..." she moaned as both of them came. Thalia no longer held on to her orgasm and felt herself being filled up. Thalia jerked around wildely as Devon chose to penetrate her a few more times, and to her relief, became too sensitive to continue. She pulled herself away from Devon and groaned, "Oh no...You came inside of me! I wasn't on pills..!" Thalia watched in worry as Devon's cum, mixed with her own fluids slowly pooled out of her sex, wanting to believe that it had only been a dream, and she was still back at Shokushu High.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 am

He grinned at her concern, then kissed her lips again. He was still breathing heavily when he spoke to her as he placed a finger to her lips.

"Don't worry, it will be alright."

But everything felt so real, the weight of his body against her, the press of him inside her, then before she knew it she was lying on the grass, stark naked, her blouse torn, her bra and panties ripped on the ground next to her, though now there was a wetness between her thighs? Her own at the dream/vision? Or was it that reptile thing?

All seemed calm by the lake but before she could rise she heard words again in her mind.

Normally I am patient, though I choose that encounter now ...

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next