View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
Thalia smiled in relief and kissed him back, just to find herself trying to kiss the air as she found herself lying naked on the grass besides the lake. Embarrassed that other students might see her, she reached for her clothes, just to find them uselessly ripped. Realizing that she was wet between her legs, Thalia took her ruined blouse and panties, and wiped off the fluids. Suddenly, she heard the voice once more, but chose to ignore it. The voice had caused her enough confusion for today.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

You cannot ignore me ... after all I maintained my end of the bargain, it is time for you to do the same.

The voice returned in her mind, looking about at first she saw nothing, then near the trees something stirred. What she once though was merely bark of a tree was a large humanoid figure that she only noticed as brighter, mauve pigmentation returned to the now brown pigment of his skin.

It was a vaguely humanoid creature with a mass of mouth tendrils and no legs but rather a series of tentacles that allowed him movement as slow as he was as he came forward with a care in the world, perhaps confident that there was nothing that she could do even had she wanted.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 am

Thalia let out a short scream and tried to cover up her breast and her exposed sex with the remainder of her clothes. I just had sex! I'm feel exhausted! Are you trying to turn me into a sex slave or something?she thought. Thalia slowly backed away, wanting to run away. "So... what happens if I don't keep my end of the bargain?" she asked cautiousely.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 am

It followed her train of thoughts as it steadily came forward. Oh, don't be surprised, I already know what you're thinking of doing ... and while you have had just had sex in your mind, and physically of course, I assure you that your recovery will be fast enough.

Make you into a sex slave? Interesting, but no, not yet at least. Perhaps later. Though if you don't live up to your end of the bargain, why I'd have to make an example out of you, of course, if you refuse to the agreement that won't matter either ...

She found herself weightless as he telekinetically lifted her as he moved closer. I doubt that you'd manage to get far in any event, so why bother and make things only harder on yourself?

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 am

Thalia did not like this monster. It moved as if it had all the time in the world. "Hey! Let go!" she said as she was lifted up into the air.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 pm

He eyed her, mouth tendrils flickering about as he drank in her thoughts.

It that so? A pity seeing how I could have left you to deal with that sauron by yourself. You seemed to have complete control of the situation. And I am not holding you, see?"

He held out his hands in front of himself to show that they were empty as he made his way forward. He was slow, of course he had other options to slow or immobilize others, and those tentacles looked as if they could stretch a considerable distance by the way they did so as they pulled him along.

Besides, if I put you down what's to keep you from simply running off?

An invisible touch caressed her left cheek as a small portion of telekinetic energy brushed against it.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 pm

She could feel the invisible force caress her left cheek. The monster scared her, and she didn't believe that she was going to be able to outrun it, even though it moved very slowly.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:56 pm

He could sense her fear as he came within arm's reach of her. She was levitating a few feet off the ground so she was eye to eye with him though the invisible touch on her cheek was gone, replaced by a tentacle that rubbed against it.

Now, now, there's nothing to be afraid of ...

He gazed at her pierced shoulder, tracing over her wounds with a tentacle as he pressed into her mind altering the chemistry there so that the pain was numb to her senses. He then reached out to the curve of a breast letting his fingers slide against it as his thumb curled back to roll over her nipple.

His other hand reached down between her thighs as his hand rubbed against her slit, slowly rubbing down then back up it.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Thalia didn't know if the tentacles were any worse than this invisibile force. Please! Can't be we do this later? I feel rather exhausted! thought Thalia. She was lying, ofcourse. The monster's tentacle was now touching her nipples and slit, getting her more and more aroused.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Normally I might be swayed though I know that in this case it's a rouse. I know your very thoughts.

His fingers spread out her flower as his tentacles pressed against her breasts. He displayed another of his talents then though, flooding her brain, firing up certain responses in her brain that heightened her arousal.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 pm

What kind of monster are you?! thought Thalia. She became speedily excited as the monster stretched her sex and touched her breast with its tentacle. Her arousel was definitely getting larger, and she let out a gasp of breath. At this height in her arousel, she no longer had any other desires except to have the monster fuck her. Half in purpose and half in accident, Thalia pressed her flowers against the tentacle of the monster, driving it slightly into her.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 pm

He pulled his fingers back part way, teasing her now as he could sense her own arousal. His was more olfactory in nature and while humans were except from the pheamones he released they could pick up on the musky scent too. It was not always that this aroma filled the air but it did so now.

I am among the last of an ancient species, though the others don't care much for my tastes. Your kind has known me by many names throughout the ages, though I have stuck with the name Aegir given to me by the Norse where at one stage they cast me in the light of an ocean deity. Of course they were lead to believe I looked different but that was done as much for their protection as mine. But you are less interested in a history leason and more interested in biology.

Two of his fingers took the plunge inside her shallowly as his thumb pressed and caressed her clit in small circles.

Character Listing

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Thalia was getting too crazy with lust and her arousel to listen to this monster named Aegir. She let out a moan as the monster decided to tease her for a while. Once again, the monster inserted his fingers shallowly and its thumb caressed her clit. Fueled by her lustful thoughts, she took the chance to push against those fingers. Ahh....Please.... Fuck me! she begged.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 am

Patience ...

His fingers sank into her core with ease as she pushed against them. They rocked against her walls as his thumb continued to trace over her clit. Steadily he kept fueling her own arousal as he brought up a hand to cup the side of one of her breasts, slightly bending he let his tongue lick against her nipple as he traced over it.

... delightful ...

Character Listing

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am

Thalia let out a moan of arousel as the monster's fingers sank easily into her newly wet flower. She could feel herself reaching an orgasm as she felt her breasts getting cupped and her nipples getting licked. She realized how weird it was that only a few moments ago she was trying to escape, and now she wanted nothing but to reach her maximum arousel.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next