View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
It was interesting how easily the mind could be manipulated. He could sense her thoughts and feel her pleasure as his fingers moved against her, through her. His tongue swirled against her nipple as he held the curve of her breast to keep it from moving too much.

More tentacles joined the others, these scaling along her legs as they coursed up and down them while others did the same along her ribcage, slowly trickling against warm flesh as he played with her heated body.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

"Oh...O-oh God yeah..." she moaned as she felt the monster's finger exploring inside of her. Thalia was getting aroused to her maximum, and she lost all control and bucked wildly against the monster. Luckily, the monster had it's tentacles on her body so that she didn't hurt herself. She could feel herself tipping over her brink and into a wave of orgasm.

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 am

You like that?

The question was rhetorical of course, he knew her thoughts and what she was feeling after all. His fingers did not slow down though, spiraling against tight walls as his thumb continued to rub over her clit as he got her nice and ready, after all this was only the beginning and while he was tapped into the pleasure she had experienced thus far he was yet to add his own to that peculiar mix.

He was so use to feeling his own pleasure and that of his partners that it was almost normal experiencing the two simultaneously.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:49 pm

She could feel each thrust intensifying. "Aaahhhh..." moaned Thalia as she went into an orgasm. A tiny amount of her fluid pooled down Aegir's fingers as it rubbed and spiraled against her clit. What do you want to do with me now? she asked, almost excited of what kind of pleasure she could further achieve.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm

His fingers pressed into her deeply as she flooded around them. They remained there still, while his thumb flicked casually over her clit. He heard her question, or rather thought as she leaked out over his fingers though he slowly extracted them, sticking them into his mouth and sucking them clean one by one.

Next I plan on enjoying you.

He lowered her a little as his hands curled around her hips. Tentacles against her breasts pushed them together as he lapped at the nipple of one as thre cocks extended out from beneath the mass of tentacles, one larger one flanked by two smaller though it was the tip of the larger that touched against her now, rubbing back and forth against her sex teasingly.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Thalia found it rather embarassing as the monster put its fingers in its mouth and sucked her fluids from its fingers. Fear suddenly gripped Thalia as she saw the massive cock and two others slide from the monster's tentacles. She suddenly realized that the monster said that it was going to enjoy her, nothing about her enjoying what it obviousely planned on doing. Ofcourse, lust covered up the fear as the monster's largest one brushed against her sex.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Have you not enjoyed yourself thus far? Relax, you have nothing to fear.

He apparently could sense her spike of fear, no surprise since it was communicating with her thoughts, answering her, if it were him and not just her own thoughts of course. It didn't seem to be her own thoughts though.

She could keenly feel the tip of it's body sliding up against her own in that slow deliberate caress. A portion of him slipping past the folds of flesh so that he was barely inside of her warm sheath.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Thalia obeyed the voice relaxed herself a little. She let out a whimper of fright as she felt Aegir behind her.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 am

He did not press deeply into her, not yet, just the barest portion of himself entered into her as a tentacle curled over her hip the tip pressing to her clit and rubbing back and forth against it.

That's right ... relax .... that's a good girl ... he cooed into her mind as she could feel him throbbing against the walls of her womanhood.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 am

Thalia let her mind wander off, relaxing herself further. She didn't realize that she had been moaning until she felt Aegir's tentacles on her clit, resuming her arousel.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 am

More of himself slid inside her as he bucked he upward as he thrusted inside her to the rhythm of the moans that escaped her lips. With each jolt into her more of himself slid inside her. Still throbbing she could feel him expanding against the walls of her channel as he pressed into her he licked the side of her neck with his tongue as a groan escaped from him.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

Thalia found out for herself that her flower wasn't made to accommodate the massive cock. Moans after moans escaped her mouths, proving unstoppable. A line of saliva now freely flowed down her mouths as the monster pushed more of itself into the green-eyed blonde. She could feel her channel widening barely fitting the monster's cock inside her. Already, another fresh orgasm was building up inside of her. Thalia pushed against the monster, forcing the cock deeper into her, and begging for the monster's hot fluid to fill her.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 am

Another region of her brain was touched and altered. Due to his segmented brain Aegir was able to multitask with ease and what he did now as dull her pain receptors, shutting them off for the time being so that only pleasure shot through her brain just as he was doing now, more of himself vanishing into her as he groaned against the softness of her neck feeling the warm softness of her flesh as his fingers tightened against her hips as he shuffled against her, spiraling into her as he brought her down along his shaft about half way along his shaft.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am

Thalia was getting to a point where it was so agonizing that she mouthed silent screams. But all of sudden, it seemed as if her nervous system had decided to shut down by itself. Not entirely, ofcourse, she could still feel the great pleasure she felt, and her increasing arousal. Half experimentally and half in lust, she pushed herself further down Aegir's shaft with a bit of help from the monster. All she could feel from the cock inside of her was amazing amounts of pleasure. She looked down on her flower, and saw that it looked as if had already reached its limit. Almost shrugging, she brought down herself further down the monster's cock. Ofcourse, Thalia would look back at this even and always regret how she had given up so easily to lust...

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:42 am

Had he of wanted too he could have altered those regrets or even scrubbed the entire ordeal from her mind though he did neither, simply filling her with himself, throbbing against her walls before a moment later he le let out a thunderous groan as he exploded inside her, his essence shooting inside her as tentacles reached around her, the tips of which played with her nipples as he remained motionless beneath her, throbbing against her as more of his essence bled out into her core.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next