View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
Thalia realized what was going to happen just a moment before it did. The thrusts were definitely getting faster and faster, and for the second, or perhaps the third, time in that day, cum once more filled up Thalia from the inside. She lay motionless next to the monster, slightly panting. She could feel the fluids of the monster, combined with her own, overflowing her from the core, and lazily pooling down her thigh...

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 am

He was not finished with her just yet as he laid her down as he slipped out her, his own essence dribbling onto the ground as he rolled her over onto her back. This was but the second time she was being filled up for what happened in her mind was a simple delusion as real as it felt at the time it did not happen.

Knowing that she would need a little time he did not pounce upon her at once but rather let his fingers brush over her sides as he planted small kisses over her navel as his mouth lifted slowly, pressing against her as his tongue sailed up her body.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 am

Thalia laid there, panting, feeling the monster's essence drooling down past her knees. She felt rather grateful that she was being allowed to rest, and wondered with hope if she would be dismissed. Ofcourse, it became apparent that the monster was yet to be finished, for it pressed against her mouth, and Thalia let the tongue of the monster explore her mouth, for she was simply too exhausted.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Her hope had been shattered as her tongue moved against her own. His hand came to settle on her side, rubbing up and down it as he gave her a moment to recover from her recent ordeal. Her neck was being caressed too from the mouth tendrils it sported and one of her breasts had been seized by a hand that traced over it, his fingers pooling over the front of it against her nipple before his fingers curled against it twisting it softly in his grasp.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Thalia's recent lusts were now covered up by her exhaustion. She squirmed a little as the monster toyed with her nipples, then let out another moan as the hand of the monster twisted her nipples. She gulped, and sincerely hoped that the monster wasn't planning on any more penetrations.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

No, I am not, not just this moment anyway.

He answered her mental concern as his hands moved over her. One still twisted her nipple softly though her pain responses were cut off her pleasure responses weren't and it was these that he sought to stimulate now as his other hand crept along her side.

A tentacle rounded her leg while others seized hold of her ankles to pull her legs apart as his tentacle touched her clit, rubbing against it. Slowly right now as his tongue continued to move against her own as he drank in these sensations.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am

Aegir's response did not make Thalia any less nervous. "How could you possibly want more out of me?" she whined as the monster played with her nipples. Ofcourse, her thoughts all turned lustful as all pain stopped and pure pleasure filled her. She felt herself getting aroused once more, as she felt the touch of the monster's tentacle on her extremely wet sex.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am

Because it is divine ... it's like eating a potato chip, you can't have just one. Besides, my species recovers quicker than yours and we never but a time limit on our interaction after all, and thus there is no obligation to be drawn out or quick.

His fingers continued to play with her breast as he explored her smaller body, touching it and stroking it casually. His mouth moved off her own pressing against a breast as he slid his fingers aside from her nipples so that his tongue could slid over it as the wet digit gingerly circled her nipple.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:13 am

Thalia wasn't sure if she could withstand the second round that was about to start. She let out gasps once more as she felt the monster's tongue on her nipples. What are you planning on this time..? she asked. She hoped that he would stop the teasing, because she was moments away from begging to be fucked once more.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Knowing of the state she was in he kept it up. tentacles and fingers roaming against her as his tongue dance over her nipple rather slowly. He glanced up at her with those white eyes answering her question.

What I intend is to bombard you senses with pleasure that you have never experienced before.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Awesome. It's always good to have goals in life. she thought sarcastically. Ofcourse even her thoughts turned into lustful ones as the monster kept on pleasuring her. Thalia bucked wildly as Aegir pushed her over the brink several times, and putting her into an orgasm multipile times. Her flower was now beyond wet, slowly drooling down her own fluids.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 pm

He chuckled softly in her mind, amused at her thoughts even now, but as his fingers slid over wet and quivering flesh she was lifted into the air by the power of his mind alone.

Facing her now, his hands curled over her hips as tentacles reached up to coil around her ankles spreading her legs enough so he could stand between them.

He moved her back so that he pressed her back against a tree, the of his member jarring her as her back made contact with the tree. It was then that he went wild with his mental influences, bombarding her own mind with her arousal, making the barest feelings of pleasure ten times more intense then they actually were.

With her back up against a tree and her passage nice and damp it was easy for his throbbing length to reassert itself against her as he pushed it into the depths of her body.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 am

Thalia let out a series of moans as Aegir took her to the feeling of pleasure that she could've ever dreamed of. It was so intense, she found herself screaming and begging for more. She felt the member of the monster penetrate her once again, and found it easier to cope with it. Thalia was enjoying it very much, in fact.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

That feeling of need, of fulfillment caused him to press into her deeper as he pressed her back into the tree behind her. He had already sealed of her reception of pain and with that would be gone the uncomfortable feelings that this position generated.

But she found that his words were not a mere boast as he filled her with himself. His mouth closing over a breast as he sucked against it. His brain altering her own, increasing that feeling of pleasure as he scaled up those sensations even more as she accomodated herself with the insertion of himself into her.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

Thalia had never felt so good. "Ohhh..... That feels so good..!" she gasped as she pushed against Aegir. Thalia pushed herself down Aegir's shaft, causing his tips to bounce against her cervix.

Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next