View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
Days seemed to blur together the past few weeks for Kanoe for better or for worse. She spent her nights in the arms of her roommate with little knowledge of how it led to things. But during the few days that one of her apprentices came to see her, things were for the most part normal or at least as normal as a magic lesson could be. Her classes had been uneventful for the most part. She caused no trouble but she was not making an effort to excel either. If it were not for her body attracting the occasional look of jealousy or envy, the raven haired student would have been successful in fading into the background during her days of class whether it be on purpose or not.

Approaching her senior year, the effects of the school and the mysterious creatures on the island were taking their toll. Thankfully the past few weeks have been relatively quiet for the woman but even then there were a few other matters that were draining her emotionally and mentally. It was just too hard to fight back anymore and it was just easier to pass her time as non aggressively as possible. At least then she could limit her worries to potential monster attacks rather than deal with the school's staff as well.

The sound of shifting chairs and bookbags awoken Kanoe from her idle thoughts. Apparently another class had drifted away from her. Sighing softly, the dark witch rose to her feet. Carrying no books at all, the student made her way past the others and out the door. A few other doors in the hall opened as other classes were dismissed at the same time as hers. Unfolding a piece of paper, the witch checked where her next class was and proceeded to head down the halls and down a stairwell that would take her down to the first floor. Still taking care of some of the more useless credits in her degree plan, Kanoe would have to make her way to another building for her next subject. Keeping to herself, Kanoe strode with her head up despite her thoughts being elsewhere. Natsuki had always taught her to maintain proper posture and composure afterall. It certainly had its benefits as it hid any weakness Kanoe made had from the other students as she passed by.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 am

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
It has been about a month or so since I have arrived on the campus. A lot has happened during as well. Despite my best efforts of staying clean, it was eventually unavoidable as I had my first encounter a little bit after my night with Kanoe. It was quite shocking to me when it finally happened. Honestly I was still skeptical but I am not anymore. The whole event was an eye opener for me, while I didn’t enjoy it, as a female, your body tends to do the talking in some circumstances. I figured from then on, this island was holding a lot more secrets than it intended. Maybe that’s why my sister didn’t want me here, she knew what was bound to happen. It’s too late now.

Speaking about my sister, there was one thing she had wanted me to find and that was her diary. Kanoe had tried to help me locate some buildings but she was unable to pin point where it was located. I had eventually did find it, although it was at the cost of another encounter on my behalf. This one was a bit more brutal than my other one, and I lost track of time during the events. I eventually did manage to snag the diary, I knew it was because I can recognize my sister’s hand writing anywhere. I can easily tell if it was a fake or not, and I cannot spot anything suspicious. I had decided, it was probably a bit too dangerous to keep with me, so I hid it again, but in a place where only I can find it, where I can get it. I go check very frequently to make sure as well.

This is where things get a bit interesting. I could have sworn I had lost some time in between. When and where? I have no clue. I don’t feel anything different, I don’t feel any change to me personally as well, however I have been noticing some differences in one encounter, of the very few I have had so far. He, well it, felt bigger… it was during the more brutal of the two. Now I know it shouldn’t be nothing, hell for all I know that is probably how he, or it, really was. I had a good look at his… member, it wasn’t anything spectacular. So why did it feel bigger than it should have…? I don’t know.

That was something that had been bugging me during class. I drifted in and out of what the teacher was saying. I wanted to test it, but only way I can truly test it, was sex. Hell I don’t have casual sex at all. How can I figure out if I’m just over thinking, or my suspicions have been right?

As the class ended, I quickly made my exit. Since I was sort of in a hurry to leave, I bumped into someone I haven’t seen in a few weeks. Kanoe.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 am

As she unfolded her schedule, the witch failed to notice the student heading right for her. "Oof!" The two collided into one another causing Kanoe to stagger a step or two backwards. Her schedule slipped from her fingers, swaying back and forth as is it slowly came to rest on the floor between the two women. She was unsure if she was annoyed at the student who did not watch where she was going or herself for letting it happen in the first place. But any boiling anger she may of had immediately cooled when she realized who was standing before her.

The school uniform hugged the woman's shapely athletic curves. The pinkish red hair revealed that she was infact Camryn. Camryn was one of the newer students on the island and the two met with a bit of friction. Kanoe took the hit to her demerits to help the woman find a certain senior who may know the location of some diary that a former Head Girl had left behind. Why the woman risked coming here was still beyond her but the two did grow a bit closer after their investigation. She remembered the lovely cries that came from this strong woman's throat as she played with the woman's beautiful form.

"Camryn?" she asked before quickly bowing her head slightly, "Oh! My apologies, I was not watching where I was going." The witch quickly bent down to pick up the sheet of paper she dropped before standing and smoothing her skirt. Unfortunately, she was uncertain what to say next. She had told this one about the island and its inhabitants. She even took this woman's virginity just so the monsters could not take it first. It was a level of trust she had no expected on a first meeting. Then again, she bedded the woman on their first meeting as well. Still, it was not easy to speak about anything after revealing what she knew. For all she knew, this woman could have been attacked already due to her attempts to snoop around. Not exactly a situation to ask how things are going. "It is good to see you again," the witch added.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 pm

(You know what I just realized? How did our other post get so many views. Who else viewed too? lol. Oh yes I was like viewing some mini music movie and it was extremely depressing so that's where the post came from. Sorry -.-' Find a way around it! :P)

I ran into Kanoe by complete accident. I can say it was a bit odd. Knowing what I have encountered already in the month I was here, what was there to say?

I helped Kanoe up anyway and gave a slight smile. “It is nice to see you again as well.” I sort of wanted to say something to be honest but I haven’t thought of anything to say all of a sudden. It was pretty easy to tell that Kanoe is holding back because of the obvious. I have run into the… things she has warned me and well it was true. I was happy I gave up what I had held onto because it would have been very bad for something like that to take it from me. So in that sense that particular night was worth it. Inside I did enjoy it because it was my choosing and no one else. Having your own choice in such matters makes a pretty big deal.

Should I tell her though? Quite a lot has happened in the past month and well I wasn’t sure if telling Kanoe that I had found it would put her in danger. There were quite a lot of reasons why I hesitate to make any new friends on the campus. In reality, I knew how my older sister Dawn was about. She was popular, always out there making friends, and always helping people in any way she can, so the typical American blonde. Me? I was the complete opposite of Dawn. I was the recluse, quiet member of the family everyone has. I didn’t make friends often, I can more than hold my own against any guy I run into. Especially since I’m a martial arts master now, I teach men. Odd right? I avoided all of that because of how I was but Dawn took me for who I am, loved me and protected me. Just as I would do anything to prevent any harm to come to Dawn.

We do all have our ways to, well cope with ourselves. Dawn had her own way and I had mine. Regardless of how far apart we seem to be, no matter what she will always be in my heart, to give me strength when I need it. Since this was a… unexpected turn of events for me. I had turned to her yet again to grant me strength. So in that sense, I have what I need to keep going.

I just don’t know if I should involve Kanoe in this or not but I have an odd feeling that no matter what I think, Kanoe was already involved. Anyone on this campus have been involved already regardless if they wanted to or not. I don’t want to feel bad for hurting others when I know I have a hand in there… encounters. I wanted to have a clean conscious but I don’t think that’s really possible here. Most everyone will met these damned things if they wanted to or not and now I realize why Dawn had that look on her face when I was so determined to come. I can only hope, in order to avoid anymore heartbreak, having no one is in the end better.

“I hope you been well Kanoe… uhm I sort of want to do something… so If you don’t mind…”

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 pm

((well it counts each time anyone looks at a page of the thread so even if a few people were keeping up or checking on it, it adds one for each person each time))

Being blown off was not pleasant in the slightest for the dark witch. Usually she would not care. But with Clarice away and most of her apprentices much the same, even with a roommate the witch felt more lonely rather than peaceful solitude. Bearing the burden alone eats away over time, she knew this very well from her experience on the island. As much as it hurts to lose others, being alone and never having warmth felt far worse.

"Actually," she replied softly, "Can we... Can we talk? I have not seen you in awhile. I will walk with you whereever you need to go until we find a place more private." After getting involved as much as she did before, she would not allow herself to be left in the dark if this woman found something. She did not know why she felt this way. It was not as if knowing anything was going to change her fate. But, the witch already helped this woman once. At the very least, her experiences on the island would allow her to understand the things Camryn has experienced or will experience in the future. Besides, after her encounters with monsters and a devious student, she was far from doing well. Then again, Camryn may have been lucky and not encountered anything and Kanoe just happen to be one of the unlucky ones.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:06 pm

I can see she didn’t like being blown off. My issue was really my own I think but it really can’t be helped. I have always had this… isolated ideal and Dawn was really the only one that was able to draw me out of it. However I guess Kanoe can be someone else that would try. I don’t know why they don’t see it my way though. I would be doing them a favor to be isolated, when something happens to me, they wouldn’t be missing me. I guess though, not everyone would get that. Can’t be helped right? If my thoughts were mine alone, I should have expected more people to be different.

"Hm… I guess it would be ok. I don’t have any more classes tonight anyway." Should I tell Kanoe about what has happened though? She did warn me, so it was obvious she has ran into them before, before I have even gotten to the island. What would be her reaction? That is what I’m afraid of. She seems so fragile, emotional wise, I don’t want to do anything that would upset her even more. In that sense, she is like Dawn. Dawn was fragile, emotionally but she hid it very well. If you didn’t know her, you would have never known about it.

"So…what do you want to talk about?" I thought out loud as we started walking.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 pm

No one likes to be blown off, especially when by someone you slept with a few weeks ago. As much as she wanted to forget some events on this island, Kanoe did not like the fact that this woman she helped was trying to avoid her or forget her entirely. The witch had another class but this far more important to her. Folding the schedule, she puts it away and walked along side Camryn. "Please, do not insult me by playing dumb," she replied, "I have not forgotten what we talked about or what your goals are here. If you think you could just get my help then disappear, you will not get very far here. I do not like being used and discarded, Camryn. Or perhaps you just wish to give me a reason to punish you."

The two stepped out of the building. Kanoe would let Camryn lead the way as she had no place to be besides class right now anyway. "Were you able to find what you are looking for? It is possible that you are the only one on the island with any sort of lead involving what happens here. That is a large burden to carry along so... If you know something, please let me know." The witch did not know what Camryn has learned if anything. But this attitude was annoying her greatly and it made her feel that the woman was hiding things from her. After three years on this island, she wished to know more about why she had to suffer in this place.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm

I can tell she’s a bit peeved about my attempt to blow her off. Again though, it wasn’t like I wanted to but I think differently. What can you really do about that though. There were plenty of reasons why I have tried to keep myself apart from others, in some ways Dawn had always covered this side of me. Maybe because she was so… out going and cheerful that some eventually did rub out on me. However, that only goes so far when you grow up. Most everyone grows up differently. Personally, I believe I grew into my quiet… distant self, the polar opposite of my sister. Isn’t everyone like that though? Then again maybe not.

“There are reasons why I was trying Kanoe. It isn’t safe, for me or for you.” I had to check around where we were. I didn’t see anyone but I wasn’t too positive that it was safe. Something about this entire campus just screams danger. I had to look around again, before quietly whispering, “Yes… I did find it. It was by the dorm they are refurnishing and blocked off.”

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 pm

"Do you forget our last conversation?" she replied coldly, "No one is safe. I have been on this island for over three years, Camryn. You cannot possibly make me any less safe than I already am. Even if its hopeless, I wish to know what I can. Its... Its all I can really do now." Kanoe wished she could tell her someplace safe and private to talk but there really was no such thing. She had encountered many types of monsters, aliens, and other unnatural creatures. Being unseen was as easy as breathing for majority of these creatures. "We can go to the dorms or go to the park," Kanoe said softly, "Those are perhaps the most private areas on the island that are close by." There was the beach but that was a bit of a walk from where they were and who knows what could be lurking in the ocean at this hour.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:29 pm

(hey sorry. I'll try to post a bit more often. I have a very neat idea when we go to bed :P It's a dream sequence.)

I thought about the proposal of moving to talk about this. So after, giving it a bit more thought, promptly decided on the spot, "Lets go back to your dorm, my room is a bit of a mess."

Yes I did think about what she had told me before. It hasn't left my mind, but I'd still like to believe if she isn't close to me, maybe she will be safer. It is odd logic to some, but not really me. There have been plenty of times where I know, that my relation with Dawn, has put me in some spots I don't want to find myself in. Since that has happened, it was logical for me to put some distance with some people, or some few people I know on the campus. As I lead Kanoe about, there was a bit of an odd silence in between us, like if she has known I encountered something she has warned me about. Maybe it was eventually going to happen, hell when I found the diary, I went through exactly what she warned me would happen.

After I had time to read what Dawn wrote, I realized coming here was a huge mistake on my part. My rash decision has put me in the path of danger, something again, Dawn, had tried to warn me, but was really unable to. There was nothing I can do about that now. I know the school probably has me on a "leash" and the school thing was just a facade? I still... oddly have to finish my classes. That was something I didn't plan on but... I did come here for that, when I didn't know everything about this place. I have to find a way to... straighten everything out though. Maybe Kanoe is right, I don't think I will be able to do this alone. When we finally arrived back at the dorm, I found myself talking again, "There are some new faces I haven't seen in this building. New comers?"

Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am

((No problem. Been busy myself. ^.^))

"Very well" were the last words said for some time as Camryn led the way to the dorms. With the mention of being unsafe, it was best not to say anything further until they were in the privacy of her own room though even that may not necessarily be safe. Having been taken in so many different places on the island, it was only natural for Kanoe to not think much of hiding and secrecy when monsters have the ability to get into their dorm rooms. But if this helped Camryn calm down, that is all that mattered.

She waited for the student to speak up first and she was not disappointed. Kanoe simply shrugged as she knew what Camryn meant by the question. "It is a college," Kanoe answered, "It is only natural for new students to arrive each semester." Which meant that a few lucky students may find themselves in the hands of monsters. Shokushu did not exactly have a huge population of students but even so, the percentage of those students who are attacked are practically negligible hence why it was so easy to hide the attacks and mark those who speak up as unstable. The witch did not care too much for the new students. She was more concerned about her own well being and the well being of her friends and partners. It was just easier that way to not think about every newcomer potentially facing the same fate she had.

Kanoe walked ahead of Camryn and unlocked the door. Opening the door, she lets the pink haired woman in first before closing the door and locking it behind her. "There," she said calmly, "My roommate will not be back till much later today so we have time to talk in private like you wished. Now, will you tell me a bit about what you found, Camryn?"

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

(Yes yes I know -.- To make it up to you! I have posted pretty big one. :P)

I still hesitated, despite being in a room I should be pretty familiar with now. I looked about my surroundings before entering Kanoe’s room once again. Nothing has changed much, most everything looked the same. I sort of realized at this moment that I was stalling. Stalling for what? I’m not really sure. I had known that the campus was filled with dangers. I never would have known how dangerous this place was until I ran into them personally. On that part, Dawn had been right, and I should have listened, instead of being hard headed. That was too late to really take back, I just have to find some way to return back to her, and keep my promise. I know Dawn would most probably kill herself, somehow, if I never returned home. There is no way I am going to let that happen.

I moved about the room, still pretty nervous. It was obvious by how I was moving, however when I realized Kanoe was just watching me pace about her room, I stopped and sat down the bed.

“After… searching around various places, I finally ran into it. One of the cheerleaders finally told me that she believed the closed off dorm, was formerly the senior’s dorm. Since, all of them are gone now, no one went there.” I sighed, scratching my head a little, and ran my hands through my hair in the process. “She also told me, Dawn had warned them if she were to ever *graduate* that the squad would protect each other as best as they can, and stick together. It was, sort of a promise thing my sister made them do. Apparently the swim team has that pact too.”

I known how protective Dawn is, it is in everything she does, and that will always be part of her. So hearing all of this from this cheerleader wasn’t a big shock to me. “So, after I located the building she mentioned. I tried to find a way in the first time, but it was sealed off pretty good. I eventually, did just break a window and found my way in. They didn’t do any renovations as far as I could tell. Everything looks like… they just left the building just now, no dust, and nothing. It really didn’t take me too long to find my sis’s room. I know her stuff, when I found her room. It was sealed.”

Which was odd in itself, there was some sort of…barrier there. That was no technology I have ever encountered before. “Some… thing was blocking the entrance. It was translucent, blueish in color. It looked like something out of a movie. I touched it and it shocked me a little, sent an odd feeling down my body. Next thing I know, heat was rushing through my body. It was out of nowhere. It was so fast, before I knew it, I was shaking and I orgasmed.”

I had to catch my breath after that. Just thinking about what happened really got to me. Eventually I did find my strength and I continued. “I tried to get my head straight after that but, it was so hard to. I couldn’t think, everything felt hazy to me. I had no strength either, it was like the orgasm drained everything I had. I remember, staggering, using the walls to support me but it didn’t do too much.” This was the part that I hated to remember. Since it was an experience I don’t think I will ever forget. “I remember my vision was… swaying about. However, I did bump into something… invisible? I guess that would be the correct word. When it happened, I wasn’t sure if I was losing my mind or was my mind playing tricks or something. All I remember was losing my clothes. I was already so weak, I didn’t know if it was all real or not but I know what I felt after being nude was. Whatever that invisible force was, fucked me like a real man would have. I never heard any words, any groans nothing. I never saw the member that did, it was like… being fucked by air, but I know how it felt. It was a member… It used… everything it can possibly use from me. Like being fucked by… 2 to 3 men at the same time. I remember, being constantly in the air and in every position a girl can be in. Double penetrated, every... single... position.”

It was hard to recall everything of course. My memory was still very fuzzy during it all, everything in my vision seems to be tilting to one side or the other. However, there was one thing I did recall. “Time was lost to be during all of this. I didn’t know how long it was, hours? I think I blacked out a little in between some of it. However, I know for certain that… it injected me with something. I only knew because I saw the case with some empty syringes. I think it was after… or before I cannot remember. The syringe had my name on it. Next to it… if I recall correctly, was an empty syringe with Dawn’s name on it. My only guess, was that they had injected me with something they put into my sister. I don’t know what it is yet, but I don’t feel any different.”

And I really don’t, nothing I feel has changed. It has been a long time and I don’t feel any side effects, nothing as far as I know.

“Anyway, after I woke up again. I had gotten some energy back, my clothes were gone, for the most part anyway. I managed to get up, after several tries. I knew what I went through was real because of how my body responded. I felt like I been used by an entire club of horny men. My ass was in pain, my pussy was in pain, and everything was in pain. I managed to stagger, literally, through the empty halls and found myself facing Dawn’s room again. The barrier was still there but I noticed an air vent on the side. Ironically, it wasn’t sealed, I crawled through, with a LOT of pain but I didn’t get very far before I noticed it. I found her diary in the vent, it was lucky. I took it, and left as fast as I was able to.”

I left out the naked part because I was basically naked. Being left with only a school mini skirt and a ruined shirt wasn’t much to cover.
“I got back and blacked out again from the pain. When I woke up again, I read through the diary of my sister. I realized how… big this all was. I knew what I have is dangerous, so I hid it again. To be safe I can’t really say where.”

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:58 am

((Yay! Its fine silly. Its nearing the end of semester for me so I've been busy as well. *nods nods*))

She never seen Camryn so cautious and nervous before. Taking the woman back to Kanoe's room did little to calm her worries. The pink haired woman explored her room before finally sitting down on the witch's bed. Kanoe prepared some tea and offered Camryn a cup before joining her beside her on the bed. There was apparently much that the new student had learned about the island in such a short time. She knew how it was learning about the other creatures on the island. Kanoe herself learned such a thing on her very first night in her dorm room. But she would not mention such a thing, Camryn was nervous enough already and there was not really anywhere else they could sit and talk.

As was mentioned before coming here, the new student did find what she was searching for. The details involved speaking to the cheer squad and learning about a closed dorm. It was apparent when she helped Camryn before that the swim and cheer team were both somewhat close to Dawn. But if the two squads really knew what was lurking about the island, sticking together would do little to deter them. Still, having someone close was better than enduring it all alone.

Kanoe did not know there was an unused building on campus. Then again, no one would just wander around abandoned buildings especially on this island. It seemed incredibly strange that a former Head Girl's room was sealed. Not locked but sealed with a strange field of energy. Things only became weirder when Camryn touched the barrier. Whatever was lurking in the building was something unseen and took full advantage of the drained student.

The witch would not interupt and simply rested a hand over Camryn's, giving it a soft squeeze to try and comfort the woman. She knew what it was like to be raped by these unknown creatures and how draining it was physically, mentally, and emotionally. Only when Camryn finished did the dark witch speak up. "I... I see," she said softly, "So you understand how dangerous this place is now? But, what will you do now?" Knowing whatever truth there was about this place would only make things seem more hopeless. Everything was stacked against them. All one could hope to do on this island was endure and survive till graduation. "Its fine, I do not need to see it," she continued, "I am glad you at least found what you are looking for. I am sorry that I could not help you. If I was there maybe..." Well perhaps she could have gotten Camryn out of there before the thing took advantage of her. But it was too late to be concerned about it now. Camryn now understood just why Kanoe said it was foolish to come to this island willingly. The question was what were they going to do now?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

(hehe good turn? :P)

There wasn’t much too really do. I have figured that Dawn found a way off the listen. It was obvious she was on a leash and well… what is there to do about that? After going through that recently, no matter how it sounded, it does feel like Dawn is on a leash. If their able to do that to a girl, just by making them touch a barrier, than I wouldn’t want to know what they could actually do. However, the syringe does come to mind. They put something into Dawn, which was maybe what they put in me. What test was it? Is there a way I can find out? It has got to be something important, or something I have missed. I don’t feel any different, that’s still true. None of my thoughts have changed, physically everything is still right as far as I am concerned. So what did they change? What was it that they put in me?

“I just want to know, what they injected me with. It must be something close to what they put into my sister. She didn’t tell me anything about it, all her diary mentioned was everything felt tight for her. What was that suppose to mean?” Really, I have no idea what that means. She rarely tells me about her sex life, Dawn isn’t a sex fiend. She is pretty passive in that aspect, unless it happens when she doesn’t want it to. Something did pop up in my mind however. Ever since touching that barrier, I have remembered that feeling, of the heat, just rushing through my body. It wasn’t forced, the memory didn’t just appear in my head out of random, and it was like an accident. Something like this happening to anyone, you just don’t forget, especially at this level.

It happened once after it all. My professor in class was talking about technology and the ordeal slipped into my mind. I thought about it, and immediately the heat, that rush ran through my entire form. I managed to pull myself back, enough so I won’t moan however there was no real way to stop the orgasm. Remembered very clearly that I squirmed, flinched, and everything. Did try my best to keep myself straight, but as the moment was about to occur, it wasn’t going to happen. When the orgasm hit, my mouth had opened but I didn’t moan. I blended my exhales when the moment happened, pulled it off quiet well. Though, I think my face was a sort of a giveaway, there was real no way for me to be sure no one else realized it. When it was finally over, there was sort of a silence going on in my mind, as I remembered. Took a look around my class, to see if everyone was staring at me, thankfully no one was. My seat was wet with my juices and I felt just as drained as the first time it happened. Someone was curious though, when I was making my exit from the class. She asked if I was sick, saying my face looked flushed and red. Telling her a little, I just left and got to my room before passing out on my bed.

I don’t know why I was thinking about that moment, it was too late though. Why was this happening? I always had found myself be able to curb my mind when it came to sex. Ever since then, if any subject had reminded me of that moment, it would happen.

It was then when I felt the heat, just suddenly out of nowhere, rush through my body. Managing to squeeze out, “No… no…not again!” Everything went hazy again but I manage to remind myself where I was, it was ok to let it happen. Just as the reminder went through my head, the heat rushed over my form. It seems the heat rushed quickly over to my womanhood and I gasped and fell back on the bed. Instinctively my hands glided down my body, towards my sex, right past my already wet panties and inserted my own finger. Moans quickly followed, my body arching in a bow shape several times. Everything went blank for me than.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 am

((^.^))

"With how this island treats its students," Kanoe began, "It could mean a few things. My guess is it will alter your body to be more enticing or sexually active, perhaps both. Whatever horrible things are on this island, killing us does not seem to be in their intentions." The witch could only base it off her own experiences. Her own body had become far more perfect beauty wise. Her breasts were larger and they lactate. She was more sexually active and her body was far more sensitive to the touch. The witch was the perfect fuck toy for the monsters and it would not be surprising if they were doing the same to Camryn.

Before they could speak of it further, Camryn suddenly moaned and fell back on the bed. "Camryn?!" Kanoe called out to the woman. There was no response, instead the young woman arched her body and slid her hand down under her skirt and into her moistened folds. The dark witch moved closer to the student. The woman either could not hear her or did not care to listen. With how those fingers curled up into her quivering sex, it was obvious what was on her mind right now.

The raven haired woman was not entirely certain what was happening. She could wait it out and let Camryn finish masturbating and satisfying this sudden surge of sexual need or she could try and speed the process. Watching the woman's body arch and hearing those familiar moans sent heat rising in her cheeks. She could remember how vulnerable this woman was the first time they met. Camryn simply was not experienced with sex and seemed to easily get overwhelmed by it. If whatever she was injected with made her more sexually active, perhaps it was a means to more quickly break down this helpless beauty.

Still sitting beside the woman, she gently slid her hand up the woman's thigh. "Its alright," she said softly, "Just let go. You are safe here." Her fingers would join her partner's within the wet undergarment. Her fingers closed in on the woman's awaiting pearl, pinching it gently before slowly rolling it between her fingers. Kanoe stroked the swollen nub over and over again, trying to get the woman off as quickly as possible. If they were to learn anything more about Camryn's condition, the woman had to be at least coherent.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next