View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Pink Goo Theory (Sakura and Sinead) 

Post Re: Pink Goo Theory (Sakura and Sinead)
Sakura smiles, "Call me Sakura my sweetie," Sakura said stroking her fingers soft to the touch onto Sinead's cheek as she giggles her goo absorbing the fluids coming out of Sinead's pussy as she held the sexually exhausted girl gently and smiles.

"Oh let the crew go? What do you think you can offer me so I may use that? Hmm I don't even know your name Agent and yet you expect me to trust your word?" Sakura asked calmly holding Sinead by the chin and smirked as she licked the girls nose covering the nose in her pink goo saliva.

Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead considers. She didn't want to let this thing get away. On the other hand, her mission was to save the crew. She knew if the commanders at the A.D.D. heard about the cause of the disturbance, that mission would change to suppression and containment, but they didn't need to know. The girl tried to focus and regain her energy a bit as well as her mind.

"You... you seem more interested in me than the crew. Can I..." She pauses, hating herself for taking this course of action but not seeing another choice as she sat on the powerful creature's lap, literally in its clutches. "... can I presume that my body... pleases you? If so... you could have my body... from now... until I can drop you off on a planet where you could escape." She offers. "I'm not capable of overpowering you so you don't have to worry about me betraying my end of the deal..." She says, trying to lay back across the woman's legs if she would let her... arching her back to present her large chest and taut belly as her head leaned back lustfully.

Tue May 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Sakura smiles playfully and leans closer to Sinead's exposed breasts and licks the abused nipples softly and giggles while holding the waist of her new toy and grins.

"Hmm...I might have a slight alternative for that," She teases as she kisses the breasts and neck of Sinead meanwhile the globs of her slime holding the crew captive began heading towards the hanger or whatever ship was left for them to escape in..

"I think I'll be sticking to you for quite awhile my dear," She grins sliding one of her fingers into Sinead's pussy stretching it out like a pink tendril.

"Your too fun, not to keep for a good long time," She grins before she kisses Sinead on the lips.

Tue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead ran her hand up the goo-woman's body, clutching one of her barely covered breasts and returning the favor by kneading at it... getting a feel of whether or not there was skin or just goo there. She groans softly, squirming in Sakura's Lap. "I'm Sinead... I'm an A.D.D. agent, but not a very good one apparently." She says, breathing softly... the gentle stimulation to her breasts and sex unbearably nice.

"Ungh... I... I'll be expected back... eventually. But... you could have your fun with me... use my ship... I could still take you somewhere. If you keep me... they'll come... they'll... come... looking." She warned. Her body bucked from the attention to her... the less forceful, more sensual activity arousing her again.

Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 am

Sakura giggles, "Ever heard of hiding in plain sight...my skills as a goo girl...are alot," she grins as some goo from her legs pooled behind Sinead and formed into another Sakura but with a pink goo herm cock as she grasped the breasts of Sakura pushing the girls nipples out a little for the main sakura to tweak the nipples while kissing Sinead.

The Clone smirked and plunged her herm cock into Sinead's ass spreading it out again.

"This is my clone...fully sentient yet at the very core obeys me, how about you keep her as well your sexual release, no doubt a sexy girl like you, must have many nights alone...masturbating biting your knuckles or lips to stop your screams of pleasure?" Sakura whispered into Sinead's ear, "This clone...shall sense your want and take you any time she pleases...course she won't hinder your work as an Agent," She teases.

Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 am
Profile YIM

Sinead let out a loud "Haaaagh!" As the thing speared into her from the backside, not seeming to enjoy the anal intrusion too greatly. She swallowed, arousal still building as her nipples and breasts were toyed with from behind. "And... and what about you? You want to stay here?" She gasped, wincing a little... concerned the goo woman planned to make the station into a harem or breeding ground or something... not even sure if she was capable of breeding, just imagining the worst possible outcome.

Wed May 23, 2012 2:00 am

"No silly, I just wander the stars, being free and having my fun with anyone I find...is that so wrong?" she teases while her clone kept anal fucking Sinead the goo coating and lubing up the girls butt, while another cock pushed back into Sinead's pussy too as the girl kept stroking the agents breasts softly playing with the nipples.

Wed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead groaned as she was filled again. "You're... you're raping a lot of people... you've done it three times to me..." She admitted, not trying to talk down to the woman but trying to make her point none the less... though it was difficult as she was being fucked at the same time.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well alot of the sexy girls here are ADD Agents, who like to shoot first and ask questions never," Sakura said cupping the cheek of Sinead and smiles kissing the agent again while thrusting hers and her clones hips against Sinead's hips thrusting fully into both her ass and pussy while her hands groped the breasts and nipples of her new toy.

Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead let out a little squeal as she was fucked harder… feeling her nipples grow stiff again in the girl’s hands. “I’m… I’m not really so pretty am I? I’m sure there’s much prettier women waiting for you out there if you want..” She attempted to convince her captor… unsure if she could come again, though her overpowered libido certainly seemed intent on trying. She could hear the unusual sound of the goo slishing into her cunt and backside, almost emphasizing her rape.

Sun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

"Oh yes you are...you are very pretty...don't you want to be pleasured the likes no human can ever hope to match," Sakura smirked wrapping goo tendrils around Sinead's body the goo almost suckling and rubbing against Sinead's sensitive body pleasuring and massaging her despite the thick cocks both Sakura and her clones where burying into both of the Agents cunt and backside while the real Sakura kissed her lips with those tasty lips again.

Sun May 27, 2012 9:55 am
Profile YIM

The student gasped as she was unable to stop herself... pumping her hips and up and down against both intrusions and thrusting her body out... offering her presented breasts, her taut belly, whether she willed it or not. "A bit... but I'd rather have ahhhh!... a... choice in it..." She gasped out, not entirely denying how much her body was loving the girl's treatment of it.

Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hmm yeah...but you would be shooting me before I could offer my pleasuring touches to you," She teases while her gooey body continues it's pleasuring of the poor captive tendrils wrapping around Sinead's sensitive breasts and squeezes while the ends of the tendrils suck in the nipples of Sinead milking the girl again pleasuring while she was still being doubled pounded by the clone and real Sakura.

"Hmm..yes you've had enough sweetie," She said as the fake Sakura behind Sinead turned into goo and began covering up Sinead's body sucking her whole body, almost like a pink bodysuit, only her pussy and head are exposed.

Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

Sinead gasped lustfully as she was bounced between the women... soft little cries exiting her lips as he breasts were kneaded again. "God... feels like... you're milking me or something..." She groans, quite lost now. "Wouldn't shoot you... I should but I wouldn't..." She says, her eyes opening as she feels the stuff begin to crawl around her, enveloping her body like a new suit. "Wh... what are you doing?" She asks, not exactly scared but confused to be sure.

Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

"Simple..giving you a pleasure suit," She teases as Sinead felt the goo rubbing and kneading the girls pussy while thrusting a cock into her pussy, "Hmm it's so fun isn't it?" She asked calmly groping her chest softly.

"It's so good isn't it, so pleasuring," She whispered as she gently groped her pets chest with her gooeyness as she chuckles, "Your such a sexy thing...how are you not already snatched up by slavers?" She teases.

Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next