View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Search and Seizure (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Search and Seizure (For Vespira)
The redhead gasped as she was moved into position... her hands gripping around each of the creature's cocks and starting to pump... weak but trying her best. She shuddered as her breasts were mashed around one of their cocks... apparently her chest was extra sensitive. The girl wailed softly, shaking in denial as she waited for the cock to penetrate her. "Please... just..." She started, before hearing the transmission from Vespira, followed by the cries of her teammates.

Swallowing her lust for a bit longer, she looked at them. "That... snake woman... she wants me brought to her. Could you please help me? You can fuck me along the way... she might let you satisfy yourselves with my team as a reward..." She gasps. "She... she says she'll be angry... if you hold me up..." She warns, recalling that she had gifted them the ship... so she probably had some sort of sway over the centaur-like aliens.

Back on Vespira's ship, Erica and Jen were bucked up and down, impaled each on a scaled cock, their young breasts bouncing as each one cried out, not even aware their communicators were on. It was unlikely that either would have been able to stop even if they had known their commander was being tormented with their rape. Julia, the least drugged and strongest willed, was still breaking down after the continual rape. "Please... please stop... I don't have anything to offer but... please..." She begged.

Wed May 23, 2012 3:42 am

Gasps over the coms joined Sinead's as the monsters continued to tease the woman. The throbbing hot meat pumped between the agent's breasts while the centaur's thumbs flicked and rolled those hard erect nipples. The woman's attempts to threaten the beasts went nowhere as her lips were once more taken in a long deep kiss. His long tongue slithered around the agent's and pushed against the back of her throat. Once the embrace broke, the monster sneered. "You think we are stupid?" he rumbled, "We already contacted her about your want to be with us. She knows where you are and knows we will have our fun. For attempting to spin lies, your stay had just become much longer. You will learn your place, human slut. Unless of course you tell us the codes to get into your ship."

With no relief and the drug still running through the agent's system, the added stimulation was pure torture. The aliens knew what they were doing. Pushing Sinead's body just enough to be put on edge but never reaching that wonderful bliss that her comrades were experiencing over the coms. Amongst all the moans, Julia's voice could be heard begging for it all to stop.

Inside the ship with Vespira, Rose was practically rising and falling on the lizardman's cock on her own volition. But the other one, seemed the most coherent. The snakewoman found it amusing that the woman begged and even admitted how little she was worth. The lizardman bucked his hips upwards, bouncing Julia up and down as another eruption of cum was released into her passage and womb. The warmth would spread through the woman's body until it began to ooze out of her tightly spread netherlips.

"And why should I sstop, hmm?" Vespira asked this barely coherent agent, "You have cummed jusst as much as your friends and you are not even drugged. Are you afraid of finding out jusst how much of a fucking whore you truly are? Bessides, it is not me who decides when this ends but your fearlesss leader. She ran and left you all to be fucked jusst so she could play with the others. But, I can be much kinder than your fellow agent perhapss. Think hard on what you can possibly offer me. Besst hurry before your mind snaps jusst like the others." As she spoke, the lizardman slide scaled finger down and proceeded to pinch and tweak Julia's swollen clitoris. The rough scales may as well been dozens of tiny fingers flicking over the hypersensitive flesh. His other hand cupped a breast, massaging it and molding it within his scaled palm to further stimulate the struggling agent.

Wed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Sinead winces in agony, wanting to be used... not understanding their accusations. "She... she just told me... to get to her... I... don't under... understand..." She gasps out, making a mental assessment. She had cleared out her cycle to make room for the larger squad on this mission... there wasn't much mission critical to the ship. She could afford to lose it. "I'll... MMMPH!" She started, cut off as the creature tried to steal another kiss from her. The redhead shuddered as her breasts were paid careful attention to, feeling the cock slide through her cleavage relatively easily. When the centaur finally pulled back, she seemed to break. "Codes are seven seven four delta." She gasped. The code would, indeed, open the door, but would also activate a distress signal. Unless the dealers moved to the cockpit fairly quickly, it would be sent and missed relatively easily, though either way the ship was theirs for the taking.

"Please... please use me and bring me to her..." She begs, hoping to have appeased them. "Is that... what you want?" she follows up, trying to be a little obedient... no point in pissing them off further, though everything seemed to do so.

Julia cried out again as she was used... finding orgasm for the first time, though likely not the last, the way the creatures were handling her. "I'm... unnngh please stop I can't even talk ahhh!" She continued to scream as the creature pinched her small button and weighed one of her breasts. "I'm just a fighter... Erica is a tech expert. Jen, Rose, and Sinead are like me. " She said, not really listening to the part about Sinead not coming... though she wasn't sure how the commander would react, given that it was her first command. "She'll come..."

Thu May 24, 2012 3:27 am

The agent would feel herself be lifted up. Sinead would get her wish as the tip of the teasing phallus pierced right into her quivering folds. The giant rod was almost too large for the human woman. But thankfully the drug kept the redhead's insides nice and slick with her juices. The centaur's hands held her hips, forcing the woman downwards was his hips bucked upwards. The lewd sound of slurping juices could be heard amongst all of them, making them laugh in amusement about the broken agent. The other three alien beings continued pumping their own erections between Sinead's breasts and into both her hands. The brutal gang rape went on for several minutes before each of them let forth a loud groan. Hot seed would spurt forth, soaking over Sinead's chest, arms, and face while the one inside her erupted cum right into her contracting folds.

For several moments, the creatures panted softly and allowed their bodies to finish before finally pulling away. Two would head for the ship with the codes. Whether or not they knew about the distress beacon was the least of Sinead's worries at this point. Grabbed by the hair once more, she was brought towards the cock that was just inside her moments before. It was dripping with juices and cum which were no doubt running down the agent's thighs at this point. "Clean us off slut," he ordered. Only after she obeyed and accomplish this task would she be taken back through the marketplace and out the other side where the two ships were waiting.

"Excusess," Vespira replied simply, "You did not ansswer my quesstion. I do not like being ignored, sslut. And I am well aware your fellow agent will come. She will come perhapss even more than you are right now." The Gorgonian looked towards the cockpit where the pilot informed her that the rest of the cargo would be arriving soon. "Our friends musst be done playing with her already... Our lasst slut is coming." She directed the last statement to the saurian guards who knew their fun would stop the moment the fifth agent arrived. Their hips bucked faster. Their scales rubbed up against the agents' nude forms as cum and juices oozed out around their thick erections. They were simple creatures but strong and the agents were well aware of their near endless stamina as the two women in each of the ships were passed around from guard to guard to be fucked over and over again.

Thu May 24, 2012 3:58 am

Sinead's cry carried along in the desert wind as she was finally penetrated... climaxing almost immediately around the huge cock of the centaur, her cunt grasping it's cock tightly and likely making it quite enjoyable for him. She orgasmed one more as the aliens all came on and in her at nearly the same time, painting her in streaks of white spunk. At some point she made note that the creatures were breaking into her ship with the codes. The distress signal wouldn't bring help in time to save the agents, she wagered, but perhaps the arms dealers would keep using the ship long enough to be tracked down... and then they could be broken into saying what had become of the team.

The abused agent looked over and nodded hazily as the creatures ordered her to clean them... licking at each of their cocks and slurping on the thick phalluses for a while until she had fulfilled that order.

Julia would have sighed in frustration if she weren't screaming in forced arousal, finding release every few minutes despite herself. "I'm... sorry! I don't have anyaaaaugh! Anything to offer beyond... my body... I can be a slave... a gladiator... whatever you wish..." She says, trying to answer the cruel leader of the band... not sure what to do. At this point she had lost all hope of being rescued and her priorities were shifting to survival. "What... what do you want from us?" She gasped, breasts bobbing as she was used quite thoroughly. She could feel alien sperm running down her thigh as it leaked out of her cunt... too filled to hold any more, though the creatures kept right on going.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

It was a truly wonderful sight. Rose was rising and falling willingly on the erect cock even as exhaustion gnawed at her. Juices and cum were oozing down her twitching thighs much like Julia's. Julia on the other hand was being lifted and fucked by the lizardman. The woman was hardly resisting at all, cumming over and over again as she tried to bargain with her captor. The agent was offering nearly everything at this point as if worried that she would be killed or fucked to death. "Mmm... An interessting offer," Vespira replied, flicking out her forked tongue, "Offering your body jusst like that. Tell me, what does that make you, hm? But it seems I have your body already. Thiss simple creature has full control over your body. Look at yourself. You feel so very good right now that you can't sstop cumming like a whore. It must feel so very good to have a belly full of hot sseed. I can grant you more opportunities to feel thiss good. Think about it, free to feel just pleasure and passion. You will never have to fear of going on another misssion again. Unlike the ADD, I take good care of my sslaves. But you will have to give much more than jusst your body. Jusst your body means that your mind is not mind and could possibly thinking of betraying me. I know you humans are so very trusstworthy, no?"

The centaurs did not give Sinead time to clean up or recover. In just her boots, the human would was led back through the dust covered city. It was truly a long walk and every step the agent would hear the agents' cries of bliss and Julia begging and offering anything to make it stop. It would take a few hours to go on foot to get to the ships. Hopefully there would be something left of her squad when she finally arrives.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Rose's cries filled the ship's walls, almost drowning out the audible sound of her soaked pussy receiving alien cock over and over. Her arousal seemed to counter the fatigue that should have overwhelmed her by now. Julia had her hands against the creature impaling her on its shaft as if she were resisting, though it was obviously having little to no effect as far as dissuading her rapist went. She cries... not having any choice at this point but to give in... to give this woman what she wanted. She wasn't sure what she wanted to hear though. "I do... want that. But I don't understand what you want in return... just name it... please..." She begs, hoping that her own surrender might bring relief for her otherwise hopeless teammates... including, apparently, their leader.

The squad commander was doing her best to keep up with the aliens. She had long since decided that talking to the four legged aliens was pointless as they seemed to use everything as an excuse to abuse her. She stumbled quite a few times, going down only once or twice, though always forcing herself back to her feet quickly as she was reminded of her squad's suffering.

Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

Vespira always found it amusing when these agents begged. It was as if they had no clear idea of the situation. These agents have seen her in the presence of arms dealers. One of the most dangerous aspects about the Gorgonian was the fact she kept her slate shady but with no clear dirt on it for the ADD to turn their attention fully to her. Did this foolish woman truly think she would let her or any of the agents go with so much at risk? With such information, Vespira was uncertain what exactly this agent was trying to gain.

The slight hesitation in Julia's voice made the snakewoman's eyes narrow. "I can tell you what I do not want, sslut," she hissed, "That is lies. You are jusst trying to ssay things that you think will impresss me. Sseems your mouth needs to be washed out with soap as you humans ssay." With a slight wave of her hand, one of the saurians got up and moved before the agent. Stroking his cock, he brought the tip to the woman's lips. Julia would have plenty of time to think about her situation further as she takes in two places at once.

The centaurs did keep up the pace which was both good and bad for Sinead. The woman was stumbling at this rate but it did mean she would arrive sooner to hopefully help or at least ease some of the pains her squad was going through. As the sun began to set, two large shapes could be seen just beyond a sand dune. Two small vessels were landed with engines humming. The door to one was open with two Saurian guards waiting. This must be her ride out of here and where some or all her squad were being held.

Sat May 26, 2012 2:24 am

Julia didn’t have time to protest before she had a lizardman’s cock plugging her lips… her long blond hair sticking to her shoulders and neck with sweat. She hoped Sinead had arranged for some sort of rescue, though it sounded as though the slavers… dealers… whatever these people were… had gotten their commanding officer as well as the rest of the squad.

At that very moment, Sinead was stumbling towards the back of a ship… watching the two Saurian creatures waiting… feeling their eyes on her exposed form and wondering if they too were sizing her up like a piece of meat. By now the A.D.D. would have received her distress call and would have been able to scramble backup, if they had chosen to do so. The agency was somewhat infamous for cutting their losses, she had discovered, and wasn’t sure there was any rescue coming.

Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 am

The two guards allowed Sinead to pass and followed her into the ship. The doors shut and the engines fired up enough to lift off the sandy dunes of the planet. Both ships proceeded towards Vespira's cruiser to dock and finally leave this place. During the trip, Vespira watched the nude and disheveled woman approach her. Once she was before her, the snakewoman simply waved her hand and finally the brutal fuckings of two of her agents end and they were tossed to the floor. "I am not fond of waiting, sslut," the alien woman hissed, "If you wanted to be fucked so badly, you could have come to me. It is good to know you uselesss agentss willingly leave each other behind. Look at these two women, they are like thiss because of your choice to walk away. But I suppose you were doing them a favor as each of them seemed to enjoy it."

Both Julia and Rose were soaked in sweat. Cum drenched their inner thighs and over their breasts and face. Rose's eyes were completely glazed over, having given in much sooner than the other agent. It was unknown what was left in Julia's head as she laid there on the cold metal floor, panting and gasping for breath as cum continued to ooze out of her abused folds. "Now," the Gorgonian continued, "What to do with you... Or perhaps I shall let the agentss you left decide your fate. Asssuming they can ever musster up the will to sspeak." Vespira regarded the nude redhead with disinterest. The human certainly looked appealing but beyond that, she only knew this agent to be a poor leader who flees at the sight of danger. Then again, perhaps that was a good point as it was a human that knew her place in the grand scheme of things.

Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

The scene on the ship was what she had expected, but Sinead was still somewhat horrified by it. Her own rape had been left enough guilt in her head, but seeing her teammates and one of her oldest friends used in such a way really hurt her. Her fist clenched as Vespira proceeded with her character assassination. The young woman really tried to hold back but finally couldn’t help herself.

“Oh yes, this is all my fault… not the monster who ordered by team captured and… and violated like this. Save your speeches. You’re in no position to talk.” She growled, standing tall despite how tired she was. The drug had almost cleared her system, thankfully, though she was quite sure the snake-woman would have more if she wished it.

At about this point, something crackled over the team’s communicators. Another voice… feminine… and human. “Alpha team, this is bravo. Signal received. If you copy, please reply, over.” Sinead went for her communicator, hoping to get something off before she was restrained. “We’re on a ship!..” she started, smacking hopelessly at her communicator in an attempt to activate it without the more user friendly controls on her discarded gauntlet. It was possible but… harder.

Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 am

The attempt to snap back at her only proved her thoughts on the ADD. They just let any stupid slut lead others. Perhaps they are hoping by donating their stupid bitches they can gain a bit more favor with forces they have no chance of standing against. If the talking back was not enough, the foolish woman tried to contact a rescue team right infront of her. In case the woman forgotten, the Gorgonian did turn on the communicators earlier and was therefore well aware of them.

Vespira did not even get up as Sinead tried to reply to the call. The ships land inside the cruiser's docking bay and everyone began getting up and unloading cargo. "I see..." she hissed at the woman, "You truly do not care for your fellow agentss." Vespira looked towards one of the lizardman guards. "You may do what you will with the four agents. Fuck them, kill them, eat them, I do not care..." The alien woman was not going to even bother informing her that the signal was blocked the moment the ship picked it up. Sinead could use her communicator all she wanted now but no one would hear her nor would she hear the ADD searching for her unless Vespira wished it so. All the agent's actions did was decide the fate of her squad. Odd telling she tried so hard to get back to save them from their fate.

The saurian guards leapt upon the fallen agents, returning molesting their already exhausted forms. It was doubtful the woman had much strength left and it was unlikely that the simple creatures had any concept that their bodies needed rest. Vespira slithered past the selfish agent and out of the ship where more of her guards and servants were waiting for her. She would let the agent's decision sink in. The wet slurp of cocks plowing into wet bodies and the breathless sounds coming from the two women in the ship would show the selfish agent what her decision had caused.

Sun May 27, 2012 2:16 am

Sinead screamed in futility at the communicator, eventually hearing only static as it was blocked. "NO!" She cried as Vespira gave her teammates to the lizards again. "Please don't hurt them anymore!" She begged uselessly... her first time as a leader and it was coming to this. She couldn't have failed any worse. The agent knew she hadn't the strength to fight the lizardmen, but she tried a couple of times anyways, easily thrown away.

After the third time one of the saurians backhanded her into the wall, she simply fell down it, burying her face in her tucked in legs and trying to block out the horrible sounds of her friends being raped... even as they started to become lustful despite themselves. She shivered as she waited... praying that they would spare their lives at least... though she didn't know what sort of lives they would have left after this.

Sun May 27, 2012 4:51 am

Desperate, the woman tried brute force like the simple animal she was. A human woman simply lacked the strength to fight such creatures bare handed and was quickly swatted aside. The fucking was not long, possibly due to the fact the lizards had their fun for hours now. They eventually pulled out of the limp forms of the human agents and proceeded to drag them off the ship by their hair. The ship would be empty besides Sinead not that it mattered much. The ship would not activate without the proper set of keys and even if it did power up, there was still the matter of escaping the cruiser before being blasted out of the sky or pulled back into the hangar.

Vespira looked at the four limp forms being taken out of the ship. She would eventually order them to be taken somewhere else but there was no need to break the show just yet. Giving up four perfectly broken slaves for a foolish woman that was too stubborn to surrender was just not wise from a business standpoint. The Gorgonian certainly enjoyed the little game though. For now though, she would oversee the unloading of cargo while other guards and servants approached her with news since she left for the planet. The cruiser had already jumped into lightspeed, heading for their next destination. If Sinead ever leaves the ship, she would notice the small variety of races working about the bay. Vespira had numerous members of various species working for her both willing and unwilling.

Sun May 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Sinead watched as her teammates were carried off. The lizardmen had already had their fill of them and were clearly only doing it because Vespira had ordered them to... probably with the intention of breaking their squad leader. For a while she tries desperately to get her communicator working, and then to find a weapon... something forgotten perhaps. After that she tries just to find something to wear, or wrap around herself to hide her nudity. Failing completely, she sighs, and finally exits the ship.

A quick glance around told her that this was a fairly large, or at least well funded operation. There were many races and many beings in the docking area, most of them unloading cargo. Vespira herself was nearby as well, seeming to be getting new information. Sinead sighed and headed towards the snake woman... not seeing any other opportunities for now.

Mon May 28, 2012 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next