View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer) 

Post Re: “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer)
Slimed thrusted and almost withdrew his cock from her lovely ass over and over. The slime and spit lube causing the member to almost glide in and out of her gripping hole. Her smooth velvety feel was a pleasure like no other comparable possibly only to her delightful mouth, and tentacle filled sex. As much as she began in denial it seems he was fulfilling the petulant student's desires of forced pleasure and fulfillment. She seemed to have given in to the building lust as she cried out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm rippled through her.

It caused him to slow his anal rape of the pour girl as her holes tightened seeking to milk his member and tentacle as her muscle contracted in glorious release. Her pussy gushed forth with new lubrication, a welcome relief to the building pleasure. Her lovely sex did its job though and milked the cock tipped tentacle of another load of pleasure enhancing semen. A large volume of his seed filled her core with its hot spurts. As it finished he quickly replaced it with the final tentacle that remained unfulfilled.

The slime in her hair had mostly evaporated and he reached forqard for a handful of her long white locks. She seemed on the verge of losing her grip on conciousness and he wanted to extract one final release from her abused body.

Your body is amazing Ana. Truely a temple worth devoting to... he said as he resumed fucking her tight ass and the tentacle in her pussy picked up where the last one left off. That she would be sore in the morning was never in doubt, but he intended to make sure that she remember that the pleasure made it all worth it. He began pulling his hips back until just the mushroom shaped head remained buried in her backdoor before slamming home its entire length this time. Using his hand he pulled her head back with each thrust, her hair ponytailed in is hand, arching her back making the passage a straight shot. He could feel the penetrating members through the thin divider of skin. He slowly rebuilt his pace bent on reaching orgasm with her this time...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 am

Slimer's words may have been compliments, meant to sooth my mind, but my thoughts were void in making sense of it all. Only primal instincts remaining in my student's shell. The sounds of my body being ravished was all I heard, as if my ears were somehow inside this temple he referred to. The soft wind around us served as the white noice, almost calming, on the recording being eched in my memory.

Each thrust of the tentacles pushed through the thick seed still gushing from between my folds, and his piston burrowed each entry as if newly forged, my walls clamping down with each withdrawl. My inner thighs dripping of his expelled fluids that coated my flesh as it fled the seeded grounds deep within my womb. I was held in a vice, this beast had no intensions of releasing me now, not as his fury built again.

The silver locks pulled firm like reigns as he rode my backside, my face directed to the heavens. Consciously I forced each intake of breath as my throat's passage was almost cut off of air. Each pull back met with a blut slam into my seemingly fragile existance, but he knew how much I could take. He knew he could still use my body till his swelling cock explodes to fill my rectal cavity completely. I was antisipating it, almost excited for him to fill me with his pleasure, feeling my pursose fulfilled once more.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

The demon sought to bring her to as many brinks as her body had cried out for beginning with a restless night ending here being raped. Her poor ass had passed the painful initial entry and seemed to be blending the pain with pleasure as he took her with deep fast thrusts. That pain and pleasure mixed with the tentacle exploring her womanhood as the tendrils matched the frantic pace of her anal fucking. Its thinner coil twirling and sliding through their mixed juices to rub seemingly erverywhere at once, pounding its relentless assault like a mad drummer, directly into her g-spot.

Her delightful face pointed to the sky as he pulled her silvery locks, the tugging at her scalp bringing more pain and pleasure with each moment. The tendrils coiling her fantastic breasts squeezing and flickering over her nipples adding to the evenings concoction of sensuality.

As he read her mind she seemed devoid of normal, rational thought, but instead seemed to be in a place of more primal, animalistic instincts. Her mind was awash in a blurry haze of lust. She seemed to have given over to the idea that helping him flood her cavities with his seed was her nature and her intended reason for being. She was at the apex of what he strived for when he took his prey.

His hips worked there relentless pace as he watched his large cock slide between her dark cheeks, spearing into one of her most private of places. It was about causing her pain, but more about delivering her pleasures deemed forbidden by her people. Pleasures she would never rightly ask from another human, but more base need to simply be taken and taken hard. Her temple of a body being worshipped by both the dark and light sides of experience.

Slimer was at a loss for words as he filled her backside and it spread open and clutched at his exit over and over again. Instead he was lost to simple groans of pleasure and hard breathing as he built towards his climax...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 pm

It was as clear now as from the start that he was not here just to pleasure himself. My g-spot was under full attack from his smaller limbs as even his thick cock slammed into my ass. The intense strain twisting like the vines of black berry bushes one wades through to get to the sweet juice of the ripe berry. My grunts turned quickly to the moans of bliss this demon was becoming used to inspiring in me.

The continued friction created by his frantic pumping in and out of my rear cavity merely increased the my walls sensativity, and I could feel the onset of his pulsing member. Even though I couldn't see the face of my attacker, I could sense the build up of energy preparing to release. Hearing his groans of pleasure only added to my own arousal and every sense seemed to multiply. Every time the thrusting rods collided into each other inside of me, my inner walls tensed with electricity that shot straight to my already throbbing clit.

My increased breaths, and my heart beating almost out of my chest was overwhelming. My molested breasts jerked, the tips of my swaying hair flowed, and my the round cheeks of my ass were in perpetual motion, while my head remained still in his grasp. Suddenly, as if I was startled, my eyes opened as the wave of bliss began to flow, radiating from my core, and as it reached the tips of my nerves, I could not exhale. The euphoria once more washed over me, and each wave crashed out in my yells.

The jumble of words that excaped me were hardly understandable. If you heard me sight un seen, you might think they were the ramblings of a crazy old woman, not of a young women's blissful chants.... but he would know. Slimer would know all too well that he pushed me to come face to face with my desires for this untraditional sexual experience.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 am

The demon's own rising tide of pleasure as he assualted poor Ana rose higher and higher. Hips slapping against her butt and thighs slapped loudly through the air and she made gibbering noises that couldn't be decyphered as communication in any language other than that of raw animalistic passion. The tendrils kept coming together to stab at the core of her sexual nerves, and he felt her body rising to meet the pace of his own's impending explosion. Finally, they reached the peak together and he felt her tight holes clentch rapidly at the penetrating members. Thrusting hard, forward with one last loud animal groan he buried himself completely in her flower and rectum, and began blasting spurt after spurt deep inside her body. It seemed devotion time to the temple of Ana had come to an end, and he was leaving quite the donation.

He continued filling her for almost half a minute with his uselss seed on the island. Her warm ass clentching spasmically the whole time as he filled her bowels with his warm aphrodisiac filled seed. When the pressure grew he released her hair and slowly pulled out both members. Her tight body gripping snuggly at each withdrawing member as they pulsed filling the absense as they went. Finally, they finished their respective retreats showering her ass and lower back in the remaining sticky cum.

Simply amazing... were the only words that would come to the demon and her slowly lowered the beautiful student to the simple bedding she had brought with her. Uncoiling her her releases her arms. Unless you have changed your mind about calling on me when your need overwhelms you I shall keep to my word and release you back to the campus. Should I ever find myself in as great a need as you have shown I may not be able to resist paying your lovely body another visit for a second helping...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:39 pm

I had little words to reply to his almost threatening promise to revisit me... only a sigh left my lips as I tried to regain my breath, followed by a heavy pant.

Weak, almost to the point of collapsing, my body leaned into it's own weighted pull of gravity as I shifted to look at the monster as he released me. My skin tightening rapidly as the cum began hardening in the cool air hovering around me. My arms sticking to my sides, and my thighs sticking to each other as I began to curl into a fetal position on the ground before him. My eyes never left his lips as he spoke to me, but he could not be sure if my glare was full of exhaustion or anger. Maybe my look was even laced with the dread of feeling such pleasure at his hand again.

My inner walls throbbing from the abuse, and my clit still twiching from the bliss. I would never verbally desire his presence again ... although he may haunt my dreams in one way or another. "N-No ...", gulping to find some moisture to swallow. "I just ... I won't", biting my lower lip, "... I mean, I never did call for you. I'm sure there are ... others, at the campus ... for you", I mumbled wiping his slime from my face and hair. My fatigued thoughts drifted, trying to figure out how I would explain being covered so completely in his excriment, naked, stumbling back to my dorm. I needed a shower, I closed my eyes almost feeling the warm water washing the past few hours off of me.

But mere water would never do it.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 am

The demon heard her denials. Like a suspect in custody she denied knowing, wanting or even seeking out the experiences of the evening. She had been violated and used, but in her heart of hearts she had sought out such defilement. She wasn't some bright-eyed day one student, rather she knew what dangers lurked in the dark corners of the island. Instead of vigillence against being raped, she had rung the dinner bell, and waited for the meal to begin. Denials and proclamations of innocence would only ring hallow.

Slimer watched invisibly from the woodline as she wiped some of the disgusting mind altering goo from her slender face. She gathered herself together and slowly made her way back to the dorms. The pleasure he had drawn out of the nubile girl had eased his appetite. Would he honor his promise to release her? That much he would, but another taste of her nectar would be truely delightful. She had sought out the touch of unbridaled passion from a monster, alleviating her guilt and shame at the need to be used, but it was what brought her forth.

Deciding to see if she would seek out another encounter subconciously, he watched as the water ran over her luscious dark curves and decided to find out. Should she seek out another encounter, he wasn't truely breaking his word.

Planting a mental command with the fading bond proved to be easy, and his words boomed through her mind becoming gospel. The night would vanish from her memory, all that would remain would be flashes of pleasure, to return when her mood grew into arousal and she fondled herself. In those moments she wouldn't remember more than the ultimate orgasmic experiences of a moment lost to her...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

He was keeping his distance from me. I could only assume that was my invitation to leave, so as my senses began to return to me, I looked around on the ground for remnants of my clothes, if there were any not covered in slime. I saw none.

My trembling muscles allowed me to stand. But the foreign layer of skin on top of my skin was still tugging and pulling at my form as if it had another agenda. My heavy breasts shifted as I struggled to gain my balance, my hands and arms torn between craddling the two orbs, and counter acting gravity. It probably appeared as though I was out of sorts. I was.

Never taking my eyes off of him, I began to walk away. Silent, but not timid. Alert, but not panicked, I took small steps backwards. As if I were calmly escaping a wild dog ready to pounce, I made no sudden moves, at first. Then I turned and ran as fast as I could hoping that the night sky would sheild me all the way to the dorms unseen....

And as I ran the details of the night's events were veiled.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:31 am

The demon watched with amusement as the dark skinned beauty slowly backed away and then disappeared rapidly into the darkness. Her shapely backside and long flowing hair disappeared from view. The slime had caused her hair to straighten while giving it extra bounce and it made her skin glisten in the moonlight.

The demon watched her vanish completely and made his way slowly back his cave. She had been one of his most exciting encounters in a long time and he would rest soundly after their mutually orgasmic experiences.

For the next few nights, he waited patiently by the clearing once again hoping for her to reappear...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:37 am

(sorry for the long delay)

It was true that the night had acted like a sheild while I was still outside, but once in the dorm room, Ali was stirring despite my attempts to be quiet. She and I had been in encounters like this one, with demons in the night attacking us together, so it's nothing that would shock her, but I just didn't want her to know about it. I didn't want her to worry, and well frankly, I had been foolish. I vowed to never be that foolish again.

I snuck straight away into the bethroom to shower, placing a clean night gown on the sink. Hopefully my dear cousin would not remember that I was wearing different nigh clothes the last time she saw me. The hot water felt so amazing, but I had to almost scrub every inch of my body to get the gooie traces off. Even when I'm sure I was clean, I found myself still rubbing the creases under and around my breasts and buttocks. "I will never do that again", I whispered to myself more then once.

A knock came through the bathroom door... "Are you okay Ana"?

"Yes Ali, I just couldn't sleep when I got back, so I decided to take a shower. I'll be right there dear." My heart was racing from the startle, but I of course I still tried to remain calm in tone. Soon I was in my bed, safe and sound, just in time for the sun to rise.

The next night I went to bed early hoping to catch up for the night of lost sleep, but hour after hour, night after night I dreamt of Slimer. I woke up sometimes in a panic, other times horny, other times in tears as the dawn glistened off the dew drops on my cheeks. On those days I would wipe the tears away quickly and recover before Ali would see. I had to find a way to fix this, but I had no ideas.

Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 am

The demon visited the grove of their first encounter but young Ana never returned. He was a little disappointed that her need failed to bring her back to the site of their last encounter. Perhaps the mental commands were simply too powrrful? The demon wondered enjoying the cool night air of the tropical island as he passed the time in the star light, wondering if she was a toy he would be forced to seek out. Yet he remained true to his promise. He would not actively take her unless she called for him. He released he yet he yearned for more of lovely Ana.

Intent on keeping his word, he surmised that he would not know of her need unless she returned. What if she wasn't able to return but she still needed his brand of pleasure. Well, the demon thought he should be available for auch an eventuality.

The next day he visited the campus under his cloak of illusion. He deftly scouted the campus grounds. He made note of some students who caught his eye for personal attention later, but he simply had to find his lost Ana. She was a fruit ripe and sweet and he wished to taste of her nectar once more.

The sun rose and peaked and started upon its path to rest. Not ready to abandon hope he waited by the enterance to the residency halls hoping against hope that his prize would bestow her vision upon his eyes...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm

I tried to carry on with my day's studies, and ignore what had happened, but it was like I had been bewitched to relive the experience every night in my dreams, and every day in my scattered thoughts. It didn't help either that I was hiding this from Ali. She is always able to help me though tough emotional things in the past, but somehow this time things were different. I had to take care of this on my own, just as I created it.

I walked back to the dorms after dinner, lagging behind all the other students deep in thought. I even bumped into a could dorm mates on the way, "Oh gee I'm sorry..." I blurted out bumped to my senses. I just kept thinking that I had to go back to the woods, back to the clearing where he found me once before and finish this. Demand that he take this hex off of me. "I'm sure that's all it is...", I whispered reaching for the handle to the dorm door. With my hand still resting on the cold metal I paused.

Ali had been keeping closer tabs on me the last few nights as if she knows something she's not saying either. My thoughts were racing ahead now, how I would sneak out again.

Wed May 16, 2012 3:24 am

The demon was about to give up all hope of finding his reluctant prey as the sun dropped from its peak and made its way towards the mountain on the horizon. He waited restlessly as the shafows of the day legthened, until finally she appeared. Quickly settingly in behind her, he stalked her invisibly as she made her way to a dorm room. He couldn't guess if it was her dorm room or not, but as her hand rested on the handle, she seemed indecisive about entering and he bet that with classes ending for the day that it was in fact her room.

Moving as close as he dared, his eyes took in Ana's lovely form and his breath was once again taken away by her beauty. The soft scents she exuded filled his nose and he smiled in delight. She seemed no worse from wear from their night encounter and he waited to see what would happen.

She spoke aloud seemingly intent on convincing herself of something. He waited seeing where his prized pet's actions would take her. At least he was near should she desire his presence, even if it was only in the darkest recesses of her heart and loins.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun May 27, 2012 12:55 am

I turned completely around now, surely facing the invisible monster stalking me, but I was unaware of his presence so near. My firm rounded backside flattened as my weight leaned against the door. As my head leaned back my eyes closed as if searching for some sort of clarity written on the inside of my skull.

"Maybe if I just don't go in", I thought. "I could leave her a note that I would be at a friends for the night, then she couldn't talk me out of it.... and she wouldn't worry either". "But what if it's not me that she's worried about, maybe she is in trouble and I need to stay close to her". I just didn't know what to do.

I wasn't even thinking of how vulnerable I was at that moment, until the single light at the end of the dimly lit hall began to flicker. My heart jumped, and I realized I was being ridiculous.

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 am

Her body pressed up against the wood of the door. He was mere inches from his prize and he could feel his loins stirring at the memory of her warm, wet recesses. It took every ounce of control to honor the bargain he had made a few nights before. His longing was an ache that could not be soothed.

Perhaps it was her scared state, or maybe it was the flickering light, but he was sure that the memories he had buried with the mental commands had faded and she knew what peril she was in. Was it wishful thinking? Did he secretly want her to long for his evil embrace. Only a twisted soul would beg for the twisted pleasures he had forced upon her.

In his heart of hearts, he knew she would propabably recoil at the sight of him and his foreign appendages. Yet the dying glimmer coursed strongly as he wanted her more at that moment than he had ever wanted anything. Perhaps even more than a conclusion to his long elusive fuel.

Did she see him? What was it that kept her out of the room behind her? These thoughts were just that, fanciful wonderings that he would never be allowed to know. Was that half the fun of it? He thought he knew the answer, or did he?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next