View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Intrigue (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Intrigue (for Elizia)
The blonde deity let out soft moans as she felt his hands go down from her breasts to her hands, which gripped his as the pleasure started to swell quickly in her body. Elizia almost jumped when the tendrils coiled around her bouncing, heavy mounds. The pair were gently squeezed and released rhythmically, her nipples sending jolts into her chest as the tips of the tentacles played with them, rubbed them carefully.
Her head moved to her side as the playful tongue of his kept licking around her ear, more shivers going down her spine as she felt the increasing pace of his thrusts. His throbs of his cocks were meeting an increasingly stronger grip of her sex, squeezing his members and sucking them into her, making lewd noises echo all around the pair. It was no surprise she was making it feel even better for both of them as she pushed her hips back at him, meeting every thrust he did into her.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

Her body felt sublime around his own, met by the increasing movements of hers as they washed over him as his body pressed longingly against her own. His fingers squeezed her hands as his tongue continued to playfully lick the coral of her ear.

His body slapped up against her body as the tip of his shaft leaked. He throbbed against her, more so now under base need rather than his own control, with one final thrust into her he let out a groan as his seed was injected into her. His back straightened as his hands gripped her own tightly. His body still as it throbbed inside her, then after a few moments he withdrew from her body, leaking himself onto the ground as he did so, his grip lighting as he coax her over so that he was able to gaze down at her.

He kept her on her rump rather than back on account of those wings of hers, his tentacles still massaging her breasts and now the slit of her sex as another connected with her there. A hand scaled along the side of her neck, stroking up and down it as it danced against the softness it found there, the other collapsing over a nipple, rubbing against it softly as he gently pulled on it, tweaking the orb slightly as he did so.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Elizia kept pushing back with her hips, meeting him in every thrust and feeling the tension in his cocks building as it throbbed inside her velvet walls. Her hands held tight his own as suddenly she felt his seed shooting inside, filling her entirely, her walls sucking and rubbing in circular ways all the time. She let out a moan as the orgasm of her partner let out an explosion of pleasure in her sex, and her entire body was shaking with his and then the deity found herself drowning the couple of penises in her dripping juices as she too enjoyed a climax of her own. Hers lasted a bit longer than his, but when her moans calmed down, the cocks withdrew from her, the mixture of fluids falling to the ground as he remained there, watching her. "Enjoying the sight? Elizia asked teasingly as her body moved subtly to pose a more erotic sight to him, the tendrils still bombarding her divine body with pleasure in her large and hanging breasts and the sensitive womanhood.

SFA---

Last edited by Elizia on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:57 am

Of course ... He freely admitted as she voice her question, the electricity of her divine nature still coursed through him as he dribbled there on the ground.

His tentacles continued to touch her, evidently not quite finished or refusing to give up such a lovely experience so readily. So tentacles hooked around her waist turning her so that they faced one another. He lifted her up into the air letting his fingers scale down the sides of her body as his tentacles rubbed against her breasts alternatively squeezing them in his grasp as he leaned forward letting his mouth engulf the tip of a breast rolling against her nipple with his tongue.

It was evident that he was attempting to keep her somewhat aroused by the tentacle that was sweeping against her sex, brushing against it, though he moved slow enough now to give them both a moment to recover.

Character Listing

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 pm

The blonde deity gave a small giggle when he admitted his pleasure in enjoying the sight of such beautiful being. It was in no way offensive to her, but on the contrary, she took it like a compliment, just the words she wanted to hear.

Her sly smile was flirtatious enough when she was turned around but with her nude body just a glance away from his eyes, Elizia became a sight many would kill to have before them. And even then, her body moved and twitched lightly from time to time with the pleasant tentacles moving up and down her form as he lifted her up a bit more. She let out a few gasps as she felt her sensitive and large breasts being squeezed one after the other in alternating motion, and another moan when she felt his mouth cover her breast and playing with her nipple inside with his tongue. The soft mound, swollen with pleasure, enjoyed the attention as her erect nipple asked for even more. "If you treat all the girls like this, I'm sure they get to enjoy the encounter rather quickly. Oh... It must be very late now, but I want to know. May I have the pleasure of your name before we unite ourselves once more, my lovely partner?" Her voice seemed to echo with sweetness, her face reflected her pleasure and her divine womanhood welcomed his attentions and touches, always wet and ready for the curious tentacle teasing it.

SFA---

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 am

Just imagine what I could do if I were able to touch your mind. He returned to her comment. Most of his victims were bestowed great pleasures, he prided himself on delievering pleasure rather than pain since he could "feel" the thoughts of others and would only experience them too in some extent.

But he took great pleasure in her, his mouth sweeping over her breast as his tongue danced against the hardened nipple there, flicking against it as his hands brushed the sides of her body. Tentacles flickered slowly against her sex, then another pressed against her clit, rubbing just as slowly against it.

It is Aegir.

He answered her question just as a tentacle pressed slowly back inside her, twisting itself just as slowly in half circles. One of his hands lifted itself to her cheek brushing against it, rubbing against it as he hovered her body their in the air. He might not have been able to affect her mind but her body was another thing entirely it seemed.

I'm sure it's getting late, time does not hold much of an affect on me, the years often being long and tedious ... there are so few things of interest or enjoyment that when they are found they are to be fully enjoyed.

Character Listing

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

"It's truly a pleasure. I am Elizia," the goddess said in response, remarking her fourth word with a certain slyness. However, she remained silent even in her mind for her partner continued with a remark about how trivial time becomes to beings like them, beings whose lifespan was an eternity for humans. And also because he delivered time after time delicious caresses and sensations across her body.

Her bountiful mounds wanted to burst with pleasure as his mouth ran along them, the tongue playing relentlessly against an erect nipple. How she loved the attention he was giving to her chest. Her hips twitched lightly, jolted with an current every time one of his tentacles pressed against her vulnerable clit, soon enough with the penetration of another tendril, moving inside her, rubbing itself against her velvet and wet walls, letting her mouth escape moan after moan, her ability to talk fortunately allowed by the telepathic link between them.
"Indeed. Humans might enjoy a lot of things but that's because they are still victims of time. But to those like us, time means nothing, and hence we can enjoy the things we find worthy as long as we want, isn't that right?" Her hand went up to the one that caressed her face, the other one went to his head and caressed it as he found her breasts magnificent, each of her fingers letting a warm and pleasing feeling on his skin, later going down to his neck to spread it further.

SFA---

Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Time had not held as much power over them as it had the shorter lived races that seemed to always be in a rush. He enjoyed this, delighting in each moan that he heard, each jolt of her body as he touched and caressed it. Unable to use his mind he had to use other methods to entice her body and mind and thus had been thrilled that he was to her liking.

He had been so use to feeding off of those emotions, feeling the pleasures of individuals in their mind and thus taking them on as his own. This time he was unable to experience that though Eliza's touches were magical in nature and it was the barest of these that excited and thrilled him more than he had ever felt when experiencing the thoughts of other lovers in conjucture to the pleasure that he was feeling at the moment.

He could feel the warmth of her though seeping into his flesh and if not already acquainted with her magical touches he might have thought he was only imagining it. That heat began to seep into his neck and his eyes closed at the sensation of buzzing pleasure that coursed through him.

He flickered a tendril against the slit of her sex as his hands sailed against her sides. The barest tip of it pressed back inside the treasure trove of her body pulsing against the walls of it and holding it there for a moment before pressing back inside her in one fell swoop.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm

The two beings remained entwined, their hands and other appendages roaming as much as they could over the other one's body, dealing as much as pleasure as they were receiving, which only pushed them further to give even more of it. They had met by mere coincidence, but they turned out to be something more than just the night's partner satisfying their lustful desires.

She was the exception to the rule, a new exception that proved resistant to his ability and forced him to remember how real physical contact felt. Elizia was glad she could help him with that, she had always enjoyed helping other beings with their sexual sides, and bringing him pleasure satisfied her.
Aegir turned out to be the pearl in the dirt for her, a being who knew how it felt to live eternally, a being that understood other species as well as she did and his experience was unfamiliar but very welcome. He wasn't just another grunt, a simpler life form. He was years of experiences and memories just like she was.

Her divine body trembled with his touches and shook with the playful tendril near her sex. Her amber eyes stared at his own with a wide smile that let out moan after moan as she kept enjoying his advances. The goddess motivated him to go further as she took his hands and pulled them up to her ample bosom, letting him play with her mounds. When the tendril lingered in her entrance, she could not help but let out a long and wanton cry until it drove into her quickly. Almost instantly, he could feel her hips beginning to grind against his tentacle, her stare saying nothing but 'move with me.'

SFA---

Last edited by Elizia on Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 am

Aegir nodded at her stare though he slithered to a near tree pressing her up against it, her back against the tree between her expansive wings. He had been glad to have had the fortune of encountering her of course as the goddess had opened him up to possibilities that he had forgotten about.

She felt amazing around him and had reminded him on how wonderful this could feel. His tentacles moved against her, swimming inside her as he became more aware that he was incapable of harming her that he relaxed his restrictions. All to aware that she was able to use magic he had not made any assumptions concerning her abilities but she was a goddess after all and he doubted that he could have actually harmed her unless she wanted to be hurt that was.

Thus his tentacles began to move slowly against her though steadily they increased their speed. Steadily, in case he was wrong he increased his frantic pace inside her a little at a time. His hands collapsed around her breasts as encourage by her. His thumbs danced along her nipples as they circled them.

Aegir had wanted to be back inside the heaven that was her body though for the moment he refrained as those tentacles worked over her body, one even brushing her clit in large powerful flicks.

He leaned forward, his mouth sweeping over a breast as he swirled his tongue against the peak. He flickered his gaze up to her comely features. As pleased as he was he realized that this could not go on forever. Eliza's heated touches were sublime against him and encouraged him to greater depths. Her body was sublime, a hidden treasure that he wanted to be back inside.

Bringing a tentacle up he traced it against her lips as his tentacle slipped out of her pussy. He gazed at her then, his telepathic words entering her mind.

Your onslaught is too great my dear, but I am willing to try to prolong it as much as possible I know the end is nigh. Still, even with my memory I would like for this moment to last as long as possible.

He drew her down angling his shaft against the core of her body again, quivering in anticipation of the bliss that he was about the receive again.

One last time ... And with that he was already pushing back inside her.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 am

Fate was a strange thing to gods. Mortals usually complicated their lives, going intro strifes to reach a definite answer to its existence. Divine beings pitied the mortals and found such line of thought to be amusing. No fate but the narratives they impose on life's random chaos to distract themselves from their existencial plight; that was how gods thought. It was not known to them if such a thing like fate existed, but beings like themselves never had to worry about it. However, in that moment, if fate truly existed, the goddess Elizia thanked it for being able to meet the extraordinary being known as Aegir.

His touch came soft at first, even shyly. But it grew more direct and decisive the more he touched. Every caress of every tentacle and every finger made her skin tingle as Elizia basked herself in the sensations; and in exchange, Aegir could feel that soft skin of hers that let even silk feel as rugged as a rock. Soon enough his head leaned forward and tried to claim possession over a breast as his tongue played with it, bringing clear, satisfied sighs from her.

Not needing to pull away his mouth to talk, Aegir looked at her as the goddess stared back at him. Her eyes suddenly accompanied a slight smile as her hand caressed his face.
"Yes, perhaps I should have warned you," she joked, adding a small giggle at the end. "My onslaught might be too great but you still have an eternity to fill it, sweetheart.

His tentacle withdrew to let his phallus take over. She could feel his eagerness, his anticipation and expected pleasure. If this was the last time, she would make sure to blow him away, and break down any paradigm and limitation he had thought to have about pleasure. His cock entered her completely, and entered whole new walls like nothing he had ever felt before, not even earlier with her. Her warmth passed to him through his impressive member and he could feel himself slide into a wetness that drove both crazy and a velvet soft sensation that was so pleasant that Aegir wouldn't even want to pull back to thrust. And yet, truly he wouldn't have the need as that same velvet sensation moved around his member like a lover's hand, a lover's mouth that took him in and provided every attention he desired, sliding along his length and pulling him back, as if it were possible for him to be even deeper but his hips stopping him from doing so.

SFA---

Fri May 10, 2013 3:03 am

Fte or not he was pleased indeed. Pleased that he had this moment in which to share. It was but a brief second in the grand scheme of things for him s old s he was, as old as he'd possible live one day he was still mortal being and she a Goddess.

He had never dealt with someone on a different power level than himself. He did not often meet anyone with strength as great as his nor did he meet those that exceeded it.

It was clear that she had been one of the rare few that surpassed his gifts. It was a lesson in humility as it were for it was not often that he was cast in such a role nor the lesser experience of the two in these joinings for this was her portfolio in sense.

Aegir, however found that she did not flaunt these things over him though. He simple knew them to be the case and while he did not think that he would be meeting a Goddess today when he woke it was clear that he would be better prepared next time around, if there were a next time. It would be on her whim of course though he did not mind that one bit.
As a fertility Goddess he doubted she would mind if that were the case.

The skies may have been gray on account of the storm though the day had been anything but bleak. How could it be now? It was such a lovely day he had thought, and of course felt.

Aegir had touched her fondly again. Her words were most encouraging as if he had been a virgin and she the experienced lover promising him what was to come, that there was still plenty of time. It had been reassuring in a way for it hinted at encounters along the way not just another meeting between the two. Such a thought was more pleasing to him too.

Aegir's mouth tendrils flipped and squirmed as he grinned at such a prospect. He had done a good enough job here that a Fertility Goddess at least felt it reasonable enough to give him another shot in the future.

Yes, time is not a fac -

He suddenly went wide eyed at that feeling, a mew experience that he was unprepared for. What was this feeling? Most mortal creatures could not hope to match these sensations or could. It was rare indeed that he had dealings of this sort outside of humans so he was rather like a novice here. The feelings new and sublime as they caught him off guard as she brought to bare her hidden talents to him in such a way that he was forced into flooding her passage again, his pace quickening as he throbbed bring her against his sensitive member as he kept up that frantic pace for as long as he could manage as he basked in those delicious sensations that lance over his senses albeit these were far more intense than he was use to.

I will certainly have to do better next time, I was unprepared in meeting anyone of your caliber today. He gasped. Catching his breath as he still made contact with her, fingers and tentacles still sweeping over her as he remained firmly embedded in her as he continues to throb inside her.

Character Listing

Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 am

Aegir's reaction would have brought a giggle to the goddess's lips, but such manners would have possibly hurt his pride. It was her own pride that grew, a pride and satisfaction in knowing what she could do, of being capable of bringing such an awe-inspiring experience to not a simple mortal, but a legendary being such as himself that was no unexperienced rookie in the art of sex after all.

Elizia instead let out a conforming smile before her eyes closed and her smile opened to bring forth a long and passionate moan. The other thrusts that came after that were accompanied by a moan each, and when the male being exploded inside her, her welcoming passage responded in kind as pleasure filled the deity's body once more. It ran through her veins and muscles and her hands tightened around his arms and her legs around his hips.

With regular and firm motions, her velvet soft sex kept milking his member without relenting for a second. Even in his increased sensitivity after the orgasm, it kept coiling around his girth and sucking on it like a wanton woman that desired to leave him dry. And as he tried to catch his breath, her entire body rewarded his touches with its warmth, soft skin and enticing sounds. After her own orgasm, Elizia's moans calmed down and her legs released him, only to lightly rub against him.
"Oh, I certainly look forward to it, dear. Don't think you have not given me pleasure tonight. You have given me an experience that no student or other being could equal." Her sex absorbed all of his seed and all that pooled on the ground between seemed to be the deity's vast juices of pleasure. To her, Aegir had an interesting new taste as his fluids restored some of her former power, bringing for a few seconds a glowing light to her amber eyes. "I hope next time you'll tell me how you prepared yourself, especially if it involved playing with other girls," she added slyly.

SFA---

Sat May 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Aegir had been pleased with her words. How could he not? It was then that he realized something, that there probably weren't hell of a lot of beings on her level. That he had been comparing himself in such a fantastic light when the everyday competition were students that could not hope to match him.

Yet there were others too, others who weren't students and as a fertility Goddess there was no doubt in his mind that she had to have had indulged in the guests here from time to time.

While he was not prepared for this, how could he be after all, it was touching and comforting to his ego that he had at least held that top spot for now.

Naturally, there was still room for improvement so he would not be content at this level but strive to exceed it if possible. But how to prepare, the students here were inadequate to the task or were they? He had a few ideas that crept into his mind. They were at least some starting points as a means of practice at least.

I am honored. I do not think that you would say so lightly and given your portfolio and what I experienced here today I can say that this wasn't your first time either. He chuckled amused at that though he continues to stroke her and hold her as he memories each movement, something that is easy for him to accomplish given his eidetic memory.

The feel of her skin against his own, the nature of her body sucking up every drop of him in an oh so delightful way. If she were a student no doubt she would go on his list of favorites but she was on a list all to her own apart from the normal one that he kept for his own amusement more or less. A select list of girls that had promise in serving him at some point or were projects he had a special interest in.

So for her there would be no lists for who could hope to compare? Who could come close to such a supernatural level?

I plan on telling you all about it when we met again. Hopefully I will be more at your level next time. He brought a tentacle up to stroke against her cheek.

After such a performance no mere student can hope to compare and I doubt I'd find even an equal to it if I lived ten life times.

Character Listing

Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

"My praise is not earned easily," she replied with a smile and wink as she responded in kind the tendril that caressed her face.

It seemed that neither of them wanted to separate, and the feelings flowing into the air from him were calmer now. Ecstasy, satisfaction, understanding and a light curiosity. From these, the goddess wondered what exactly was he thinking about. If only she knew that he would set a list for her alone, it would increase her ego even more, but also make her happier to know she's held in high praise, something she longed for.

"I'll wait impatiently for those stories then." His continued praise finally brought a short laugh from her. "I'm glad that you think that of me. I'd be a poor goddess if a student could compare herself to me. But I'm afraid I can't let you plan your machinations with them if you're still inside me," she teased, her sex giving his member a playful squeeze.

SFA---

Tue May 14, 2013 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next