View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
"I will fuck you until you get some sense back in that pretty little head of yours," she whispered into Camryn's ear. Her hips rotated, working the thick shaft around the woman's insides. The horny student was so very tight that every motion required effort from the dark witch. She would be worried a bit about hurting her partner but previous experienced showed that Camryn could not only take it rough but enjoy it as well. The woman tried to rise up only to fall back down on the rough dildo. Kanoe's hips joined in, bobbing the woman up and down as the poor student begged though it was uncertain if she was begging for it to stop or for more.

Kanoe's fingers traced along her partner's tightly spread netherlips and along the strap on. "You are dripping wet, like a slut," she cooed into her ear, "For someone who was a virgin not long ago, you certainly have grown to enjoy having a cock deep inside you." She brought her glistening fingertips up to Camryn's face, allowing the woman to see and smell her own arousal. Kanoe brought them closer, tracing the student's lips so she could taste it. Her hips bucked as she did this, churning those love juices over and over again to ensure the cruel toy was nice and slick.

Her other hand mashed the firm orb that she held. She could feel the heated flesh mold around her squeezing fingers as the dark witch massaged them roughly. Sudden pinches and tugs on those exposed nipples would add to the pain, twisting them over and over while the she dildo fucked the helpless student. After Camryn got a taste of her own juices, her fingers traced down the woman's glistening form. They closed in on the exposed pearl of her partner, pinching and roughly twisting the vulnerable nub of nerves. Her thumb vigorously stroked the very top of the swollen clit over and over again, going faster as her hips continued to rise and fall. If Camryn needed to be fucked, Kanoe would make sure the foolish student was fucked royally by the time she is done with her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Some of what Kanoe was saying did get through to me, some what. I am definitely hearing what she is saying, but, it still felt like, it was coming from another person. There is definitely something going on. All the feelings I am getting, from the ruthless pounding, everything was there, from every nub in the dildo, every inch Kanoe roughly shoves into me, and I felt it. The comment of her fucking me until my senses comes back to me, seems like a goal, she would have fun doing. Hell, I don’t even know if I was asking for Kanoe to ease up, or was asking for more. At this point in time, I don’t know anything but hope things will be back to normal. It was rather scary, but weird not being in control for once, literally too, not having any sort of control.

Feeling Kanoe’s finger trace around my mouth, I instinctively licked the intrusive finger, before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. Apparently Kanoe didn’t plan on leaving her finger in my mouth for too long, as it exited shortly after. Leaning back a little and letting my head lay on Kanoe’s shoulders while I moaned in response to the continued thrusting. When I felt my partner’s hands press up against my breasts, I yelped and starts squirming around, on top of Kanoe, not even realizing that I was making it worse on myself. Pain shot through my body from her mashing, pinching, and pulling. That wasn’t the end though, her finger that was previously in my mouth, found itself near my womanhood. Before long they were pinching my pearl, my already high volume of moans quickly became shrikes in light of the movements. I did not realize it, that I was so close in orgasming at this point, that my body was asking for more.

“I’m going to c-cumm…” I was able to squeeze out. What is going to happen after this? Would my other self want more…?

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 pm

The witch showed no mercy for the woman's tensing and trembling body. The woman's ass slapped against her lap as each buck of her hips sent the helpless student up only to fall back down, impaling herself fully on the thick dildo. The juicy fluids soaking over the rubber toy eased any friction that might be felt as the many rough nubs ground and rubbed against every cell of Camryn's shivering inner walls. Kanoe's teeth lightly grazed the back of her partner's neck, nipping lightly before sucking on a tender bundle of nerves. "Mmm..." she purred with delight at how her partner shivered and reacted to everything she did. The sound of Camryn's cries, as they grew louder and louder, revealed the witch's progress. When the student finally found her voice again, she could only mention how close to cumming she was.

She slowed her thrusts and strokes a bit, making the tension last as the woman hung there by a thread. "Look at yourself," she hissed into her ear, "This is what happens when you try to handle things alone. Imagine what would happen if someone else found you like this or a monster. They could leave you like this..." Her hips rotated slowly, churning the woman's insides as she continued to speak. "A skilled lover could manipulate your body to leave you like this, make you say anything, do anything in order to achieve bliss. I would have helped you if you had taken me along. But now, you cannot even take me back there without thinking of the barrier and becoming like this. A horny slut who is barely aware of her surroundings. You want to cum don't you? Then cum!" Her hips surge forth, bouncing the helpless woman as fast and hard as possible. "Cum like the little slut you are..." Her fingers pinched and rolled the woman's clitoris, sparing it not a moment of relief as her fingers rubbed vigorously over the tender nub. Camyrn's breasts were slapped, mashed, and molded by Kanoe's free hand. During it all, Kanoe watched the two of them in the mirror as she whispered into the woman's ear. "Look at yourself, slut," she cooed softly, "Look or I will stop and leave you like this."

Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm

(I should not type when I'm tired -.-')

It seems like the closer to the orgasm, the more control I started to get back. I feel, sort of back in control again, but not fully. The picture in the mirror looked very out of place, something no one would recognize, well I didn’t really believe my eyes. My moan was in a constant O shape as it seems, with that little monster being thrusted into my pussy, over and over. Everything Kanoe did, my body responded, or maybe at this point, it should just be called reacting. Kanoe really wasn’t holding anything back while she fiercely impaled me on the dildo. Maybe my juices was speeding up the process, but was that a good thing? Feeling the nubs, ridges ripping through my soft flesh even quicker wasn’t helping the issue at all.

It wasn’t long before the orgasm hit my body. “I’m cumming…ohhh…I’m CUMMING!” Crying out, even losing my voice mid cry, everything went black for a little bit, before I was able to regain control. I opened my eyes and believed seeing someone else in the mirror, before recognizing it was me. With Kanoe’s thick strap-on still deep inside of me, I realized how tired I felt, how much pain I was feeling too. You would have never known how big something was until it was buried inside of your body, in this case, it was that dildo. I tried not to move, but Kanoe continued her relentless assault of my womanhood as it seems, while my moans continued to flow out of my mouth.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:15 pm

((Aww *comforts*))

The woman complied as best as she could, watching her body bounce and sway before the mirror. The untouched breast bounced freely while the other remained trapped within Kanoe's groping fingers. Whether it was by her order or not, Camryn's body arched and a loud cry escaped her lips. Juices squirt out around the thick dildo, soaking down the shaft and onto Kanoe's hips and between her thighs. The witch kept fucking through the woman's orgasm, trying her best to make it as stimulating as possible. Her own body shivered with delight, feeling empowered over this other woman. Her loins tensed as juices trickled lightly out of her own untouched folds. She knew she should feel bad for Camryn but that feeling was pushed into the back of her mind while she enjoyed the new little toy she now had in her possession.

When Camryn's glistening body rested more against Kanoe, the witch slowed her thrusts to a stop. Her fingers stopped squeezing and simply rubbed the woman's breasts gently. Her other hand drew away from the swollen clit and gently traced her fingers over her partner's smooth stomach. Kanoe's breathing was slow and deep from exerting herself. She could keep going but she had to know if Camryn still existed somewhere in that pretty little head. "How did that feel, hm?" she cooed into her partner's ear.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 pm

(sorry things have been a bit crazy -.- back now :P)

Everything seems to be right again. It feels like I was back in control, everything was responding, including the sudden shot of pain that ran right through my body. This was real, the exhaustion was real. Even though Kanoe has stopped her thrusts, just having the monster strap-on inside was enough to get my body to respond once again. Squirming about, rubbing up against Kanoe again, I gasped, “Pull…pull it out! Kanoe it hurts… please… be gentle…” What was inside of me? I started to remember exactly what though, images of the little monster thrusting itself deep, and ripping my pussy apart. While all of my squirming, the mirror reflected exactly what everything has gone down. None of this was a dream, what I saw really was real… how?

Looking up from my position, squirming about, the mirror showed the large strap-on’s outline within my womanhood. I felt every single nub, stretching me apart, even though I wanted it out of me, the strength wasn’t there for that to happen. What exactly was my personality? Through pure instinct, both of my hands traced down to my pussy, even though it was hard to believe, I was able to feel the strap-on from my stomach. Would Kanoe withdraw? Or was I still her little play thing?

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 pm

((Yay! ^.^))

Kanoe's question was answered. Camryn was back with her and already wanting to be away from the source of pain and pleasure that was currently deep inside her. "Stop squirming," she ordered, "You are not helping. It looks like you are in no condition to continue your investigation. You were begging for sex just moments before. I assume you were thinking of something you were not supposed to. If NICE labs or anyone knows how to trigger this, you will be their plaything. Just as you are mine."

"Just move slowly, here," the witch adjusted slowly, getting up while bending her partner over. She turned so Camryn's upper body could rest on the bed. Taking a firm grip of the student's hips, Kanoe began to pull out the long thick dildo. The witch rotated her hips, working it slowly as the glistening rod came out a bit at a time. As requested, she was slow and as gentle as she could be. She did not say anything, doubting there was much to say while distracted by the strap on. After several long moments, the tip would leave Camryn with a wet pop. Leaving the woman lying there, Kanoe sighed and removed the toy and tossed it aside.

She sat back down on the bed beside the other woman. Fingers gently stroked Camryn's pink hair. "Feeling better now?" she asked, "Would you like some water?" Fingertips trace down the student's spine, going up and down in long strokes. "What will you do now, Camryn? You are already exhausted after a few moments with me. I am sorry that I had to do this but it was either me or your own fingers. Just take slow deep breaths until you are ready to move again."

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Everything was hurting. Not sure if that was a good thing or bad, but it was an indication that I had control again. The memories were there, it wasn’t that nothing was coming to my mind, but some reason it was hard to believe that just all happened. The more I thought about it, the more it feels like something was brought out from within me. Of course that is really just a thought, nothing concrete just yet. While laying on my back, moving felt unwise. Everything was aching, and I could not feel my legs. “I…uh… can’t feel my legs…” I responded slowly. It was a bit awkward to be laying here next to Kanoe like this, but I felt safe, maybe that’s why I don’t mind.

“I honestly don’t think… I can move…” Though I did try to move, it took a lot just to not move from the aches I’m feeling. Something did come to mind though, was there suppose to be, that much pain the 2nd time? “I do have a question… the pain… Is that…normal?” I am technically not a virgin anymore, so why does the pain stick in my mind? Was there something I’m missing? The strap-on Kanoe shoved inside of me was… extremely big, but that can’t be the only reason. If only I was in control, maybe the answer would be clearer to me.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:34 am

Camryn was not going anywhere anytime soon. The numbness in the legs was nothing surprising as it happens to many people after multiple and or powerful climaxes. The mention of pain was a bit curious but it was nothing out of the ordinary as far as Kanoe was concerned. "It all depends," she replied, "I did use a rather large strap on so that can cause some aches and pains as your body is forced to stretch to take in its size. Everywhere else though, well that depends on how hard you work for it." She smiled softly. "You were really into it. It was as if your entire body was devoted to just fucking and cumming. That could explain why you are so sore and exhausted. It may get easier in time but I doubt you really want to practice your sexual endurance."

The witch got up and headed for the kitchen. She returned shortly after with a glass of water and offered it to the weary student. "But, if they have this much control over your mind and body, you may have to consider doing just that. Unless you want to be reduced to a helpless ragdoll everytime you think about what you did back in that abandoned building. Here, drink slowly." Kanoe helped the woman sit up and brought the glass to her lips. She did have some questions but asking further risks another sexual phase. The last thing she wanted was to exhaust this woman into nothing. "Until you get some form of control over yourself, I suggest you forget your investigation for now," Kanoe suggests.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 am

(I shouldn't do this soo late, my grammar is all over the place. Trying to change up some stuff... kind of hard -.-)

I wasn’t myself, that isn’t surprising at the least. Kanoe is right, I should stop digging too deep into this, maybe eventually I can find my way but maybe pushing too hard right away was a bad idea. Too late, now I have something that maybe I won’t be able to get rid of for the rest of my life. That was just a depressing thought. Maybe some people would find this… amusing? Nymphomaniacs but not me, having no control of something is just scary. No point in thinking about it now, it was too late to go back. I wonder what Dawn would do, if she knows what has happened here. Will there be a cure for this? Like a real cure not a fake one.

Lost a bit in my own thoughts, looking up and smiled when I saw a glass of water. Taking it with both hands, I slowly drank it. “Hm… that feels good. Do you have any clothes…? Did mine get ruined or something? Or not, I might just crash right now and forget about it until morning…” Thinking a little bit, “Ya, I think you are right… I will stop digging for awhile. Can I just sleep…? I also need a scrunchie for my hair…” There are a lot of thoughts running through my head. Did whatever happen really screw up my head that much? Or do I just doubt myself now. The one thing is the hurting part. Ya, Kanoe probably used something bigger than intended, but the pain… it reminds me of the first time. That wasn’t something normal… it isn’t.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 am

((It's alright. Did not realize you posted till right now O.O))

"Your uniform is on the floor where you left it before attempting to think about the events again," Kanoe replied, "You can borrow one of my nightgowns I suppose. I do have a roommate but I never know when she will come by. I do not think she will mind another person sleeping here." Camryn was not the only one with issues as Kanoe found her mind hazy anytime her roommate came by or when she tried to think of what led to having her own clothes on the floor.

The dark witch pulled a long silk nightgown along with a hair tie that she occassionally used when training with Taisie or doing other forms of excercise. "You can use the spare towel in the bathroom after your shower," she said softly as she offered the woman what she asked for, "Is there anything else you need, Camryn. I apologize for not being any use to you." Even if she knew the exact cause for this sudden change in the new student, it was doubtful she had the power to reverse it. But at least knowing the cause would have given her something to consider. All she could do was create theories. It seemed to trigger from thought so perhaps it was some sort of hypnosis or brainwashing. But was thinking about a certain something the only trigger? It would be better to know all of Camryn's vulnerbilities but that would have to wait for another time. The woman was exhausted and there was no reason to push things further when the pink haired woman was finally willing to let matters lie for the moment.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm

I didn’t realize how tired I was, it didn’t make any sense at all. Never had any stamina problems and look at me now, barely able to do anything. Argh. “Actually…” I held my hair, grabbing the tie while in the process of pushing my hair into a low pony tail, “I’m… going to shower but…uhm I’ll… need help…” Totally would need help, there is no possible way I would be able to get through that alone. Noo way. Damn, should have thought through it first. Sitting a bit uncomfortable in front of Kanoe, the realization of being still nude finally came into my mind. Since I’m going to shower anyway, it seems a bit pointless to get dressed, only to remove it short while later. Did love the silk gown sitting there though…

Trying to get upon my own, it didn’t go well. My legs quickly starting to give out from under me, my entire body is shaking. Crap… Sitting back down, I sighed. No way I was going to sleep feeling like this, that shower would do me a world of good right now.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:42 pm

"Take it easy," Kanoe said with a faint giggle. Watching the woman struggle seemed cute to her. The dark witch approached Camryn and took her arm. Helping the woman up, she offered the student her shoulder to rest on as the two headed for the bathroom. While her partner was in the nude, Kanoe herself was not clothed any better. Her undergarments were of black lace and her mountainous globes looked almost as if they would pour right out of the tight fitting cups. But like the new student, the witch did not seem to mind. She had long accepted her natural beauty and even flaunted it at times in order to earn those looks of envy.

The raven haired student closed the door behind them. She turned on the shower to let the water warm up before helping Camryn inside. Once the woman was able to rest against the tile wall, Kanoe removed her bra and panties and stepped inside to join her. "Just relax," she said softly, giving the woman a soft stroke on the cheek. The witch grabbed a rag and a bar of soap. Once she had a good lather, she proceeded to run the rag gently over the other woman's body. Kanoe was gentle, knowing the woman was too tired to resist her or endure much more. The soapy rag dragged over Camyrn's curves, lingering only slightly over more tender places of the body. "Feeling better?" she asked, letting the woman rest against her if she so chose.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:49 pm

I allow Kanoe to take me to the shower, since I was basically unable to on my own, I didn’t mind what so ever. Being helped into the shower, I just allow her to really wash me, though it was interesting because Kanoe was… lingering at my sensitive places. Having to hold back my moans, I just stare at Kanoe, while she worked, eventually I gave up a soft moan and fell against her body. The thought of being very sensitive never crossed my mind until now. Was it because of what just happened a little while ago? Or me being inexperienced in sex that I never noticed it until now. I heard Kanoe ask me a question, I replied quietly, while laying against Kanoe, “Yes…” Sighing.

Never would have guessed that, I would be… close to another female before. My life has always been very solo orientated, course Dawn tried to change that a lot but, it never really worked. I was just too private, but my sis knew when to push me, and when not to. Where was this leading with Kanoe…? I’m a polar opposite with her, she was very busty, VERY busty… I’m slim… athletic. She was open, talkative, I’m quiet and withdrawn. What was going on…?

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 am

The witch caught the woman as she fell against her body. The new student would feel Kanoe's heart beating gently within those luscious breasts she now rested against. The cute little moan made her smile faintly as she did her best to clean the woman while she simply rested on her feet. After being nearly left out despite her previous assistance when the student first arrive on the island, teh dark witch held no real expectations of this one. The woman could very well return to her seclusion after she recovers from this sexual event and never want to see her again. Camryn was certainly a charming woman but, she would not hunt this one down if she decides to go it alone again.

For now though, she would tend and care for the new student. The woman was exhausted and would spending the night in her bed, something that was hardly new for the raven haired student. Kanoe was hardly as open and talkative as Camryn believed. She had her secrets and she had helped out of a deal they made before and in hopes of learning a bit more about the island itself. Sighing softly, the witch gently guided the woman towards the cascade of warm water. She did her best to ensure the woman did not suddenly slip and fall while rinsing away the soapy suds from her glistening form. In the end, it would be up to Camryn to decide what to make and do about this relationship with this other woman.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next