View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mysterious (for Amy) 

Post Mysterious (for Amy)
He had been studying those that disembarked from the plane as he so often did now, at the edges of the air field cloaked in illusion. If seen he'd appear to be nothing more than another ground tech while he scoped out things, delving into the minds of the new crop, seeing if there was anything interesting with them.

This work was often done by one of his nodes but he was currently without any and had to do the leg work himself. So far there was nothing unusual about the new students and of course there were a few untried students in the mix, the only ones that gathered his attention at the moment.

No strange powers or histories in this lot, he had been so use to getting seconds so to speak in the earlier years of his tenure here that virgins still tended to stand out. Of these new crop there were a few virgins that he found attractive enough and knew that they would appeal to other creatures as well.

However, he grew bored of simple snatch and grabs and had become a little more creative in his years here. He allowed three days to pass, over which time he had found that three of the five virgins were already attacked. Sometimes it paid to be a telepath.

So there he was now, mullying over his next move, camoflauged in a tree in the forest that over looked one of his usual haunts the hiking trail. It be so easy to just to a snatch and grab but that bored him and lacked excitement. What to do to spruce it up a bit? As he considered that he picked up on brain wave activety, familiar brain waves at that. Think of the devil ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Post Re: Mysterious (for Amy)
Amy's first day at Shokushu had went fairly well. She made a few friends, all of whom who were also new to the school. Amy saw that there were so many people of different ethnicity at the school, which she found slightly odd. For the fifth time today, she wondered where she was. Amy had fallen asleep soon after takeoff, and had missed pretty much the entire flight. When she woke up, she saw that they were at a high altitude, with ocean stretching out in all dierections as much as she could see. Ever since the flight, Amy had been trying to figure out where in Earth she was, asking other students if they knew. None did. She also soon found out, to her disappointment, that the island seemed to lack the usual wildlife one expected to see on an island. Aside from the school buildings, the other features of the island included a beach and a forest. Hoping to find some animals in the forest, she decided to go for a walk in the forest. Following the hiking trail, Amy made her way into the forest.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:03 pm

He drew in her thoughts. Animals? So she was hoping to discover something well that wasn't too tough to manipulate, he did so in the past after all to lure people away though he eagerly awaited where he was until he could get a visual of her and then ...

It was small and fluff a fox darting out from rustling bushes from one side of the path to the other. It was moving away towards him, hoping to draw her closer seeing how he was so slow. Of course speed was hardly an issue given what he was capable of doing. Options were enormous to him though he usually started things off simply just as he was doing now.

Then before she could get very far something else emerged from the brush, a larger coyote. It ran from one side of the path to the other in obvious pursuit though she noticed a strip of leather at it's jowels. There was something green and tiny on it's back too about the size of her clenched fist.

A frog? She only at a quick look at it before it disappeared from sight but it was green and on the back of the coyote from her perspective anyway.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Amy looked around, trying find any living organisms that could be in the forest at that time of the day. Suddenly, a small fox darted out from under a brush. She almost jumped in fright, because she was starting to believe that she was the only living animal inside that forest. Amy, delighted that she found an actual animal besides humans on the island, chased the fluffy fox across the path. Just as she reached the other side of the path, a larger coyote emerged from the bushes. Amy suddenly noticed something green was on the coyote. Curious, she ran after the coyote, not knowing where it could possibily be going.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"Drat, which way? It's not hear so it had to have kept going." Up ahead she could hear someone mutter and could see grass, brushes and a fallen hollow log that the coyote was near, laying down to peer inside it.

The green thing she realized was the source of these sounds and wasn't a frog but rather a tiny man dressed in green. On his back he had a tiny bow and quiver half full of arrows. He was dressed in green leather clothes and held a long spear, well long spear for him.

"It fooled you again Scott, another false scent marker ..." he whirled his head in her direction seizing up his spear and falling into a defensive stance as he glared at her alerted by her approach, the coyote sprung up whirling about to face her, growling as it did so.

Character Listing

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Suprised to hear voices, Amy moved closer to the coyote. She looked closer to the green thing and realized that it was a small man dressed in a green suit. Seeing Amy, the green man suddenly took up a defensive position with his spear. "Woah. I don't want to offend you or anything, but why are you so small?" she asked. Amy suddenly wondered if she was dreaming and pinched herself to find out. Apparently, she wasn't in a dream. Could this be some sort of a weird illusion? she thought.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:09 pm

As she considered the possibility that this might not be real she could only think of some unusual plants she saw. Did they cause her to hallucinate? Was this real? It seemed real though how could it be?

The little man's face burned a beat red in coloration as his grip tightened on his weapon. Apparanently she touched a nerve. "Little? Little? That is simple a matter of perspective giantess though I have been educated that most giants

"Rather I am not so small but you are simply abnormally large."

Character Listing

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!" she said. Amy looked around and saw that she was hallucinating even more. The plants around her suddenly looked rather... unusual all of sudden. "Excuse me, sir. Do you know how far we are from the school?" she asked. Amy had come to the forest hoping that she would find some peace, but all she found was hallucination. Afraid that she was sick or something, she looked at the green man for help.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 am

"School? School? What school? I know the giants dwell to the north but I do not make a habit of frequenting their lands or even leaving the forest. The giants rarely stray from these paths and I tend to avoid the trails, it was only due to the fox that I was here this day."

Character Listing

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Amy panicked. "B-but I can't possibily be that far from the school! I've barely walked for a few minutes in here!" she said. Amy, afraid all of sudden, turned around and started to sprint back towards the dierection that she had come from. However, she found herself passing through nearly identical rows of trees.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:15 pm

As she turned and ran leaving the little man behind the plants all looked the same to her. There were rows upon rows of trees though nothing that caused any to stand out. Of course she did not get far before she found that the trail was blocked up ahead by a vicious looking wolf with bright burning red eyes. There was a saddle on it and a rider adorned in black armor and wielding a lance.

She could see that it had a sword and dagger shealthed on it's belt and carried a small black steel shield. Although the head was covered by a helmet the rider was smaller than she, not more than a foot or so shorter indicating that he could very well be a human (albeit a dwarf).

"Halt girlie. No giant bypasses me, now then it is time to see Synn. I am sure he will wish to acquire you for his collection."

Character Listing

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Amy panted as she quickly ran out of breath. 'These are the same trees that I've passed 5 minutes ago! How big is this island?!' she thought. Suddenly, she saw a knight on a wolf blocking her path. "Halt girlie. No giant bypasses me, now then it is time to see Synn. I am sure he will wish to acquire you for his collection." said the knight. Amy had no clue what was up with this. 'Perhaps this Synn - person can help me find my way out.' she thought.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:56 pm

The wolf moved up slightly, slowly though the knight was observing her as he neared. He checked her for obvious weapons though he saw none as he approached, considered concealed weapons and the likely places they'd be and even her apparent skill level.

He had not been concerned about any of this but cautious as he approached. "Turn around and go the other way, I'll be following."

Character Listing

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 am

"Alright...." she said. Amy turned around and started to walk. "So, if you would, please tell me more about this 'Synn' person." she said. "Is he another person the size of you?" she asked.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 am

The armored individual fell in behind her. She could hear the rustling of his armor even though she could not see him as he had her lead the way.

"No, Synn is much larger than I. A giant larger than yourself even. I suppose the difference in our heights would be the difference between the two of you. Left." He commanded as they got to a fork in the road in virtually no time. He continued to answer her questions as they moved along.

"Synn is a mystic, he came to us about four moons back and displayed a token of his power by merely call thunder into his finger as he pointed a magic want at the chief killing him in a great roar of thunder and smoke."

Character Listing

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next