View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mysterious (for Amy) 

Post Re: Mysterious (for Amy)
Just the two of them entered into the chamber and he touched the wall at once the green flame on his hand transferred from it to the wall engulfing it in flame as he walked over to a pool of clear water. He stepped atop the pool with a foot and she could see a green field appear beneath it, a force field?

"Now, be a good girl and get this for me. You are from the Shadow, I can tell by your attire that you are not from the veil. Do this and I shall send you home, wouldn't you rather be some place that you'd understand? Now, see it," he waited until her eyes could make out a pyramid-like object. "I need you to get that for me."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

'Oh. So that's how you get your glowing walls.' she thought. Amy watched as Synn put his foot on a pool of clear water and a green field was created beneath it. "Now, be a good girl and get this for me. You are from the Shadow, I can tell by your attire that you are not from the veil. Do this and I shall send you home, wouldn't you rather be some place that you'd understand? Now, see it," said the man. Amy suddenly found herself looking at a pyramid like object. Wanting to return to her dorm, she reached for the object and touched it.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Her hand passed effortlessly into the pool as she grasped the pyramid-like object. The water was cold but not overly frigid.

"Yes, draw it forth," Synn seemed excited by the prospects of her having it this easy. Beneath his mask he was grinning well before she extracted it from the pool.

The pyramid was stone engraved with what looked to be Norse runes on each of it's faces but the stone thus far seemed unexceptional.

"Now, come," Synn turned crossing the chamber so that he was opposite of the door. He made a gesture and stones reshaped themselves to form an opened doorway. He traveled inside a dark room, again his hand engulfing itself in green flame so they could see.

In this room was a podium that was little more than a stone with runes engraved in it. A hole rested atop the object.

"Put it in ..."

Character Listing

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Amy could tell that Synn was looking excited for some reason. She put her hand into the pool and retrieved the pyramid-shaped object. "Yes, draw it forth," said Synn. She followed Synn across the chamber and walked through the stone doorway. She could see that there was a podium with a hole in it. Amy, simply wanting to return to the school, placed the object into the hole.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Synn watched eagerly. The hole wasn't large enough for the pyramid to fit in but it sort of held one of the points. As she placed it in, point down runes on the stone began to glow a brillant green as runes on the pyramid matched it as sparks of electricity coursed up and down the surface.

A stray bolt discharged at an empty point where a green cloud formed. There were more crackles of energy as a vortex opened and a tentacled horror slithered out. Large and withered and pink fleshed the creature spoke into the pair's mind in some archaiac language she imagined though Synn spoke up now.

"The sacrifice is yours in exchange of your power."

It lashed a tentacle out at him though the appendage stopped short of connecting with him as if their were some sort of invisible force there. She could almost feel Synn smiling beneath his mask.

"I have the bracelet," he rolled up his sleeve revealing a green metalic band etched in Norse runes. You cannot harm me Aegir."

The thing chortled.

I am not he but far more venerable than he. Far more.

"Then you know what this barcelet can do."

It nodded.

Then follow me, we have a kingdom, nay the world, to rule over."

He turned and headed back out the way he came followed by the ancient behomoth.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Amy placed the pyramid in the hole so that it sort of held one of the points and watched the stone began to glow a brillant green. She watched in horror as a tentacle-like thing slithered out of a newly created vortex. She suddenly heard some random language in her mind and realized a moment later that Synn had replied to the creature. She stood there, not knowing what was going on.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

And whether by choice or not as she was making sense of everything she was left in that room as the stones that had shifted to open up the chamber shifted once again sealing her into the dhamber.

The only illumiation was the glowing runes though there was nothing in the chamber save for the pedastal and pyramid. The wall was cold to the touch and on the other side of it she could hear the larger creature slithering away with Synn. The thought had occurred to her that she may or may not have been useful or that this was some sort of prison.

Without a door it would be difficult to escape after all.

Character Listing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 am

Trapped. The realization hit her like a stone wall. "W-what, don't leave me in here!" she screamed. Amy attempted to reopen the stone door that Synn had closed a moment before, but with no luck. She leaned against the chamber wall and started to pinch herself. 'You're dreaming. You're not trapped in a chamber without a door to exit....' she thought to herself and continued to pinch herself, hoping to wake up soon. The blonde student, however, did not know what fate had in store for her...

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

No one responded to her shouts nor did she have any luck with the wall. It appeared that she was stuck here, though a thought did occur to her after a moment. The air was still and so she looked finding no ventillation for the chamber at all so how long could a room of this size contain enough air for her?

She figured on at least a few hours but wasn't really sure. With no luck with the wall the only thing left was the pyramid itself. The runes on each face had been the same bright green glowing runes though she still could not read them or the ones on the pedastal.

The runes were the only thing providing lights now and while the green swirling vortex had long since closed there was a soft hum coming from the pyramid now, clearly it was "on".

Character Listing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

'Oh just great. I only have a few hours worth of air to breath.' she thought. Amy looked around, trying to see if there was anything at all that could help her escape from the chamber. Her eyes caught the sight of the pyramid. There was a soft hum audibile from the pyramid. She walked over to the pyramid and tried to open up the vortex again.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 pm

When her fingers ran over the smooth form of the pyramid she found that removing it caused the green lights to go out, placing it back in turned them on but the vortex had not opened again. She could not understand how the pyramid worked but as it was inserted it began to hum again inactive for the few seconds it had been removed.

With no other option to consider at present she tried the pyramid sticking it back in using different points. There was four total, one no longer did anything another two did no more than sputter electrical sparks and form small vortexes though nothing that she could stick her arm in before they collapsed, obviously unstable.

It was only when trying the fourth point that another vortex opened, this one becoming more and more stable as something large emerged from it. A tentacled beast, large with mauve skin. It had no legs but rather tentacles and the rest of it's body was humanoid.

Empty white eyes glared at her, or was that her imagination as the vortex closed behind it.

What is this here? It flickered it's gaze about it as it assessed it's situation though it was about this time that she realized the larger one tried to attack Synn but halted due to the bracelet, she lacked such protection.

Character Listing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:53 pm

It was her fourth try when the vortex opened once more, stable enough for a person to go through. As she considered jumping through the vortex, a monster like beast with tentacles suddenly emerged. She didn't know if she was imagining this, but it seemed so real as those empty white eyes stared at her. Amy suddenly wished that she had brought a bracelet with her. Synn had one that gave him protection, but she had nothing. Amy felt scared, and ran back to the chamber wall and leaned against it. "W-what are you?" she asked the creature.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:50 pm

It had not responded at first as it slowly slithered towards her making it obvious that it was not built for speed though she realized that trying to get behind it would nearly be impossible given the reach of it's tentacles. Little did she realize that the thing was going through her mind finding it's own answers.

I am called Aegir by some. You have no talents I find particularly interesting save for one. Your virginity, and this rock.

He caressed the pyramid with a tentacle and removed it. The room was plunged instantly into darkness later lit up by a soft white light, it was not light, however, something she probably wouldn't realize was that it tapped into her mind altering her perception so that the room didn't appear dark at all. He was so use to seeing through the muck of deep water that this was nothing to him, besides the darker the better for him.

The stone of calling is mine. However, there is no way to get back, not in the typical sense, not from here at least. I can afford to be patient and move on once you are dead, however you do not have that luxury. Submit to me and I will free you from this place.

Character Listing

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Amy got an instant reply from Aegir, who said into her mind, "I am called Aegir by some. You have no talents I find particularly interesting save for one. Your virginity, and this rock." She suddenly got a small idea what Aegir had in mind for her. Without a warning, the room was suddenly plunged into darkness, then soon lit up by a soft white light. She was so frightened that she didn't hear what else Aegir had to say except for the 'Submit to me and I will free you from this place.' "Never!" she yelled out loud to the monster. She had no intention of submitting herself to this horribile, tentacled monster.

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm

He chuckled knowing full well she really didn't have a choice in the matter. He could simply take what he wanted too though that defeated the purpose, what he truly wanted could not be simply stolen. Mentally he could dominate her but the mental alterations always left an after taste so to speak in the mind of the dominated that he didn't particularly care for.

Aegir could also tell that she had only partially heard him but he was tens of thousands of years old and knew patience quiet well. Even then he knew a few tricks.

He stopped near her, gazing at her as he swept over her body. I suppose what you have isn't really a talent ... I can afford to wait, can you?

He paused before her sweeping his gaze over her though fragments of his mind were already entering her own altering her perceptions further as he slowly increased her arousal, altering the very connections of her mind as he stood before her motionless and seemed to simply wait.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next