View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
I have always been more attracted to females than males. I never showed it considering my shyness and all. Which is weird if you think about it because of the fight training, but hiding things have always been my strong suit. Dawn knew though, that was for certain, she is my older sister after all and finding her attractive and having dreams about it didn't help. Thankfully she never truly teased me about it. Anyone would be attracted to Dawn, and that made me feel better.

With me already resting against Kanoe's large orbs, I just went ahead with it. Finding some strength under the increasing hot water, I gently push her towards the wall of the shower, all the while leaning against her still. Adjusting my head slightly, I start sucking on her right breast, letting my left hand take the other, massaging it. With my final free hand, it starts venturing south, past her stomach, towards her nether regin. Accidentally brushing past her nub and her lips before starting to draw little circles around her sex, always getting very close to her lips, brushing against her nub but never inside. All the while I diligently worked her breasts, her large, hot mounds...

Whats funny about all of this is, it has always been sort of a dream of mine where I believe, my first time with another female, another girl would actually happen in the shower. What are the odds of it actually really happening this time? I guess we'll have to see where this goes... Hope she doesn't mind about my personality though... Hopee... I thought quietly.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm

After what the woman has been through, Kanoe did not wish to exhaust her any further. She would not deny how lovely the student looked bent over her bed and begging for sex. But she would not force herself upon the now more coherent woman. The witch did not want to completely sink to the level of monsters afterall. Her partner had other ideas.

The witch was caught off guard as she felt the woman suddenly push her up against the cool tile. "Ahh!" Kanoe gasped as those warm lips began to suck on her breast. Did something like this happen the first time they showered together? Was Camryn losing control again? No, the motions were less desperate, less frantic. The student grabbed a handful of the other woman's breast, squeezing firmly while suckling on the other. Each suck brought more hot blood to the slowly swelling teat. The sucking and stroking felt heavenly against the raven haired woman's heavy orbs. Tingling waves of heat rippled gently through the firming flesh as nerves awakened and yearned for more.

"Uhhnn... C-Camryn..." She moaned as it all continued. Her breasts were always sensitive and the acts of monsters caused them to be even moreso as well as larger making them giant weakpoints for the young witch. It all felt so very good as her body relaxed against the tiled wall, her long black hair resting against the surface just as her body was. But did Camryn want this? She did not have to repay her for this like the time before. Kanoe's mouth opened to ask or reassure the woman but all the came out was another gasp as she felt fingertips teasing her netherlips. Without thinking, her legs slowly parted. Her eyes closed as she let it happen. With her previous lover away, she missed this sort of tender embrace.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm

I remember Kanoe tell me awhile ago when we first met, that she is waiting for her love to return. Judging by her reactions right now, she must miss her quite a lot, something I can sort of relate to myself. Back at home, I have someone waiting for me as well. It isn't just Dawn though, it is Ashley too. She is actually my lover as well, someone I fell for because the way she has always been able to see through my defenses like Dawn tends to be able to do. I had promised her that I would return, the same promise I made to my sister. This is a massive secret with me, and only my sister knew I was actually with someone. Why all the secret...? That's simple, Dawn is famous, if anything got out that her younger sister is a lesbian, wouldn't that look odd? So technically, in the worlds view, I am a closet lesbian, though I know that's sort of the truth also. Ashley is beautiful, and blonde, and the first time I met her, I knew something was there. We drifted towards one other and went from there. Of course, she had a knack of knowing what I'm thinking, thus she didn't mind that our relationship stayed secret. She is one of the very, very few whom seems to know what I am thinking right away. I can count on my hands how many there are, and so far it's 2. Although, I am with Ashley, the sex never happened that frequently, and she totally didn't mind. Love doesn't always lead to sex, and she didn't mind we took it slow, though when it finally happened she was the one teaching me. So... yes I do know how to please a female, but it was something I'm still learning. So here I am, trying on someone I just met. Ashley is waiting for me at home, just like my sister, just like Kanoe's waiting for her to return. Maybe this is met to be... we just need someone to comfort, someone to fill that void we have. I think her's are a lot more obvious then mine, then again I can be wrong and Kanoe is able to read me like a book, never really asked.

I worked her folds still, drawing my little circles, of course the image was in my head, so I hope that it was actually happening as I'm imagining it. What caught my attention was how sensitive Kanoe was, at least her breasts were... then again they were quite... voluptuous so that would sort of explain it? I stopped my sucking on her breasts, but both of my right hand continued to mash her other breast, eventually I started tugging, tugging as far as I was able to, before letting it go back in it's place. Hearing her groans and along with my name, deciding to respond, "Just... call me Cammie. Dawn does, and my... secret back home does too..." Hope she doesn't get offended if she knows... Crap... I didn't want to say who that was yet, but maybe Kanoe knows. There have been enough hints now hasn't there? Never been good at that stuff either. It didn't matter though, I did need her, that realization came pretty quick after that ill-fated encounter with that damned barrier. My thoughts were only to protect myself, but Kanoe was right, at this campus, it's safer to be with a group then be on their own. Learned that the hard way... While I worked her other breast, my naughty index finger finally slipped in, between her wet folds, weather it's from her juices, or the increasing hot water was beyond me, but probably both. Leaving my thumb, squarely on her nub, my index finger starts exploring her insides, slipping in and out gently.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:19 am

There was much she did not really know about this woman but they have already had sex multiple times. The student was a virgin when they first met so she assumed that she did not care for such relationships, especially with other women. But Camryn proved to be rather responsive to sex before the incident. It was not really enough proof to make an assumption though until the woman hesitated on mentioning some sort of secret. Of course that secret could be of any gender. It was not her place to ask and now that Cammie was on this island, it did not matter to much. Family and friends of the past would be a distant memory as they remain in Shokushu.

Being told to call her by a nick or pet name meant a bit more than prying for secrets at this point. Did Camryn want to keep this relationship going as it was? The details would become less relevant the longer the pink haired woman continued to trace those fingers around her sex. "Ahhhnn!" The rough mashing of her sensitive breast caused her to cry out in shock. Toes curled against the shower floor as fingers pinched and pulled her hardening teat further and further out. "Nngh! C-Cammie!" she gasped. Her nipple alternated between stinging pain and tingling heat. When it was released, hot blood rushed into the engorged nub causing it to stand proudly on top of her darkened areolae. It pulsed and throbbed as the nectar contained within those heavy mammaries struggled to remain inside.

Kanoe's arms pulled the other woman closer. The witch was nice and wet for the finger to glide inside those tight depths. Any sounds of pleasure were muffled as the dark witch pressed her lips to Cammie's. The kiss was soft, lingering as she kissed over and over. The raven haired woman no longer noticed the shower, there was only the beautiful woman before. Without thinking, she allowed herself to relax and let this woman take her. How long has it been since she allowed another woman to take her like this? She always was the one on top whenever having sex with one of her apprentices or another student that was not her lover. Warm panting breaths soaked over Camryn's lips as she let her forehead rest against hers.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Did feel like I had a lot to hide, but I feel like it was necessary. Then again I'd prefer to keep this to myself, not everyone feels the same as that though, it's pretty a duh moment. The problem was, my sister had made it back home, some how... some way she managed it. Since I pretty much put myself in this position, it's really up to me to find my way out. Maybe being the younger sister of Dawn would give me some sort of advantage? Who knows, it's too early to tell and I'm not dwelling on it. Will make it happen eventually but it isn't smart to think about it right now. The giving up part isn't in my blood, no matter how pointless it is, promises I made, will be kept, one way or another. Everyone needs the push to get them through their lives, if it's believing in this then it is. But again, not everyone see it the way I have. We will see how this progresses, and I hope to the powers that be, my wish will come true, even if I have to force it (and I will! :P)

It was odd that Kanoe actually called me by my nick name, I wasn't expecting it and it caught me off guard. While, sort of did mention it, hoping she would, never would have thought that it would happen so soon, that was a good sign though right...? The mashing and abusing her sensitive breasts seemed to be doing wonders, with my mouth temporarily unused, I got another great idea and went back quickly on the large orb in front of me. This time however, I gently bit on the nipple, while simultaneously, my other free hand went to her other nipple. At the same time, I pulled both, as far as I was able to, and held on to it as far as I could have, then during the same time, my middle finger slipped in to Kanoe's sex, along with my index finger, mean while my thumb, starts rubbing the nub, softly but also pressing too. I went through the process a couple of times before being pulled away towards her mouth, into a deep kiss, soft and it lingered... and lingered. During it all, I could tell very clearly that Kanoe was wanting it, needing it also. Couldn't help but smiling, I went straight back into pulling on her nipples, tugging it in every way possible to see what reaction I can get out of it.

For being pretty new at this still, I can say I'm doing a pretty decent job, right? Ashley teaching me some stuff really has helped, more reason why I need to find my way home, no matter what. Deciding to tease Kanoe a little, all things considered, I stopped pulling on her breasts, but only for now, and asked "What is it that you want me to do...?" While I'm teasing and asking her a silly question, I made a very obvious, and hard thrust, pressing my index and middle finger as deep as I could possibility push, and furiously rubbed her nub, wondering what will happen when she tried to respond to a question that I knew the answer to already.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:03 am

Becoming closer would mean the witch would have to reveal a few secrets. Being a witch would certainly cause a moment of pause with an outsider. Even with the strange encounters Cammie has been through, it was not easy to just tell someone you are able to make small balls of fire or shadow and do some minor structural damage. What could she say about having such abilities and still be unable to protect herself from the monsters on this island? Then there was Miss Saika and ownership over her. Keeping it secret caused Clarice to get involved in the worst possible way. But telling Camryn that she may have a chance but the witch herself was lost would not do much for the woman's still young spirit.

Such worries were but faint whispers in the back of Kanoe's mind at this point. This moment felt intoxicating. It was different from what she felt about her roommate. This felt natural, real. She could not explain it. Part of her hoped she did not look so needing, so vulnerable. But infront of Camryn, it felt right. Their kiss broke and immediately her partner was once against latched to her teat, gnawing and tugging on the tender and hardening bundle of nerves. The witch could do little as she remained pressed up against the wall. Fingers stroke Cammie's hair as soft groans continued to escape her throat.

Camryn sounded like she was in a better mood now as she asked her little question. "Ahhnnnn!" Was Kanoe's only answer as the woman's long middle finger plunged right into her moistened passage. Each stroke across her revealed pearl sent jolts of electric pleasure through her spine and into her loins. Her hips rocked gently, grinding the finger against her insides. "Uhhnn... Y-You ask now?" the witch replied with a soft smile, "I thought you... Ahh... Decided already.. Mmm..."

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:31 pm

(Had a rough day... -.- Trying to get my mind off of it...)

Yes, we all had our ways of dealing with something don't we? At the end of the day, it is what we do that carries through with us. The thought of not being able to see home again weights quite heavily on my mind but I know that isn't a good thought to sit on. Simply because it doesn't do any good, it really doesn't. I have faith in myself, eventually the answer will come to me and I will see home again, but until then the thought has to be pushed aside. Need to deal with what is in front of me, and that is what matters, and what in front of me currently is rather... intriguing. The thought of having someone to comfort you at a place like this is rather nice. I cannot ignore that I need something here to keep me grounded, if Kanoe is willing then... sure. The problem is she has someone, hell I do too but what should be done here? Would it be ok if we had each other currently? Maybe I'm really thinking too much, such a bad habit, if I do say so myself.

So after stopping myself from the continued abuse of Kanoe's breasts, I can only look and see with a bit of an awe on how big they were. Why haven't I have ever noticed this before? Did they get bigger or were they actually this big...? I can't say I'm jealous but on the other hand jealousy is there too. It wasn't me of course, they must be such a burden. It is hard to even fathom how they got this big naturally and I would like to know actually, not for me of course, pure curiosity. And also for pure curiosity, I completely stop doing everything to Kanoe, just to tease her further, although I leave my two fingers imbedded deeply in her sex. "Actually I didn't really decide... You know... Sort of want to hear it and such..." Couldn't help at all but have a huge grin on my face when I'm saying it too. It was rather interesting to be in control of someone for once at sex, with Ashley she was always teaching, it's sort of nice to have it reversed for once. Having an neat idea during all of this, I purposely leaned in towards her breasts, and blew on them, but also hoping at the same time that the hot shower, which is still running would effect them in the way I have imagined in my mind.

It was also pretty hard to believe at this point she wouldn't have been with someone, maybe more? After all we never really "talked" per say, it would have to be done eventually after this right? Probably not tonight though because it seems at this point neither one of us would have the strength to be talking much. Speaking of which, I'm not really sure where my sudden energy came from but I know personally this wouldn't last, and when this all end, I would be just as drained. With so much hot water running, slipping to bed would be heaven right now, which... having no clue when that would even happen with us two staying in the shower for this long. Still waiting my answer with Kanoe, I wonder if I'm driving her crazy yet. Always really wanted to see if it's possible to leave someone on the edge and see there response.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:38 am

((Aww *comforts*. Started Skool this week *flops under weight of books* X.X))

This was a different side of Camryn the witch had never seen before. It was either being completely serious and stolid or being meek and submissive. Neither seemed the right set of words to describe the new student now. The pink haired woman tried to tease her further by holding back, leaving only her fingers inside the dark witch. Kanoe's pride yearned to take over and take her partner down a peg and show her some real fun. But the woman was being rather cute and it would be a shame to crush something like that.

The soft breaths on her nipple tickled her senses the running water mostly muted the sensation. "Mm... It is better to suck on where you wish to blow first. It helps awaken those nerves, make them more vulnerable," the witch cooed softly, "And... I would love to see more this. You were so tense before. Good to see you are able to relax and have a bit of fun now and then. It would not be fair to tell you what to do after I have had so much control. You seem to enjoy looking at my chest..." A finger gently lifts, Cammie's chin so they could look each other in the eye, "You like what you see, hm?"

Slowly, Kanoe rocked her hips against the woman's hand. She pushed herself off the wall and pressed closer, letting their breasts mash and mold against one another. The witch would feel Cammie's heart beating whilethe other woman could feel the same from Kanoe. She tightened her embrace, holding the woman close as she kissed Camryn's lips and down her neck. "Perhaps I should be the one asking what you wish me to do for you now," she teased back, giggling softly as the water continued to cascade down their bodies.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Guess there is still quite a lot to learn. Not surprised of course but we all have to start some where right? Kanoe started giving me this "I wana do something to you look" and I don't know if that is good or bad. But technically I think Kanoe realize that I'm looking myself again, would she know though? Or is it obvious enough for her to realize it. Maybe she can tell though, because if you honestly look at it, my personality is an exact 180. At least I know that for certain, Dawn does, Ashley as well. When my defenses are up, distant and probably cold are what you will be able to see, but the reality is, I'm more or less an exact 180 of it as my true self. Not many people know that of course and hell if someone would, who knows what will happen. Too afraid to say it though, maybe my hints are enough but who knows. What to do... What to do... One thing is for certain though, can't stay in the shower for too much longer, my skin is going to shrivel.

"Well..." I stared still, just in awe but wondered about her breasts. Course I personally believed they cannot be real, but I did feel them and they felt real to me. What's the story here? "Did... someone like grant you this...? Or..." Proceeding to poke Kanoe on the chest, "Did someone do this?" Too curious I had to find out one way or another. Though, with that in mind, Kanoe just went ahead and pushed herself off of the wall and on to me, which prompted me to withdraw my fingers from within her. I had planned on doing more but it just seems like she had other plans. The kiss came a bit expected personally but I really didn't press too hard on it, just letting Kanoe do her thing and respond accordingly. That was until she asked me the question. What to do? Iuno... She did have this look about her, and hell it's still a learning experience is it not? "What do you have in mind?" Asked under the hot shower, because I honestly don't know. Just thinking of the possibilities, I bit the bottom of my lips and shied away from Kanoe temporarily. Nice surprise but at this moment I know she isn't going to do anything too rough. Think it's a bit too out of place, but then again I don't know her THAT well yet so who knows.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 am

While another woman may have been disturbed about the blatant staring, Kanoe welcomed it. She knew she was beautiful and knew she received such looks from both men and women on campus. The question seemed strange to her. It was essentially asking if they were real but in an awkward sort of way. "They are real if that is what you are asking," she replied, "You have touched them... tasted them afterall. They were not always this big though they were considered impressive even back then. I suppose you are not the only body who had been altered by this island in some way. Creatures decided I looked better with them bigger and being introduced to some strange chemicals of another being led to me lactating a sweet fluid."

The witch ran her fingers gently over her breasts for a moment. Camryn was being shy once more so Kanoe gave the woman a moment to think. "We should finish washing up. We can talk a bit more in bed. I know you are exhausted and you can think on my question a bit more instead of throwing it back at me." The raven haired woman smiled softly and reached for the shampoo and conditioner. "Unless you just can't wait to get your hands on me again," she added teasingly. Cammie was difficult to read with the sudden change in her tone and mood. But she was certain this woman was just as confused so there was no need to rush things. They were going to be on this island for some time more than likely.

Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 am

So they were altered, more or less. That would explain it but I guess Kanoe has gotten used to it and is embracing it as who she is. They did feel real, didn't deny that actually, just the curiosity part was gnawing at the back of my mind. Hearing it was definitive though so that was good. She started giving me some cute looks that I really did shy away from. I really didn't know what I was asking for either, only just realized that after she said so. I suppose in the end though, we don't know each other on the inside, deep inside to really see through it all yet. Will that change...? Maybe I suppose but probably not now. However, the moment she mentioned the whole finishing the shower thing, I realized just how tired I was. Was I really this... this tired? Where indeed did my energy come from... So with that in mind, I just leaned quietly against Kanoe and closed my eyes, resting my head on the top of her chest and nodded.

"Bed... sounds good..." Maybe I would need to explain things a bit better. Technically I have never done so to anyone. Most everyone that understood me, the... very, very few, I never had needed to explain anything. Kanoe isn't the same, and I was throwing her mixed signals that even I recognized. Sigh soo much things to think through, or maybe I'm just too tired and am over thinking like usual. A good sleep would really help me at this point, probably for Kanoe too but I don't know how she feels about that at the moment.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 am

The mention of resting was all it took to remind the woman of her growing fatigue. It felt good feeling Cammie's warm breaths over her breasts and the slight rubbing of her cheek as she nodded her head. Kanoe stroked her hair gently before reaching over and turning off the shower. "Do not fall asleep yet," she said softly, "You still need to dry off and get dressed." The witch provided a towel and began drying the woman off before doing the same with herself. She brushed Cammie's hair before Kanoe did her own. A nightgown was provided for the new student to change into while the raven haired woman braided her long hair. Only after she was done with that did she finally clothe herself in a nightgown.

"Hope the shower made you feel better," Kanoe added before gently guiding the woman out and towards her bed. After what they been through, she doubts the woman would care if they shared the same bed, Kanoe certainly did not. Once Cammie was laying down, Kanoe joined her and pulled the soft sheets over their bodies. The witch's breasts pressed against Camryn's back as arms wrapped around her and pulled the woman closer. She gave her a soft kiss on the neck and nuzzled into her but did nothing beyond that. Camryn was exhausted and she was not going to add to that fatigue right now. "Goodnight, Cammie," the witch said softly before closing her eyes.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 pm

I tried my best to stay awake but that was very hard. By the time we were finally done, I was basically half asleep in Kanoe's arms, pretty much being vaguely aware of what is happening around me. It took awhile before I realized that my body was resting on the bed. Side sleeping has always been what I have done, usually I wrap myself around another pillow but, as far as I know, there aren't any around me. So, the closest thing I went for was Kanoe, quietly wrapping myself around her, not caring if I was still nude or not. Did want to say good night, but it must have took me roughly 5 minutes for me to fall asleep. It was peaceful, at least for the initial first several hours as far as I know. Images starts popping into my head, they weren't anything too vicious. I started seeing Dawn though, but again it wasn't like real time, it was little flashes of pictures, made out to be a scene. It seems pretty familiar.

Remembering what it was, the scene was our apartment. The one we moved into when Dawn came home. It was very nice, big and roomy, and very high class for an apartment. Cost Dawn a bit but she had the money now so it was ok. Why was this in my head? What's this suppose to tell me? The images changed though, Dawn was holding a picture, it was rather hard to tell at first, but eventually I realized it was my picture, one of several I left at home for her. Dawn was cradling it and I wondered why. Though it should have been obvious, everything was a bit hazy for me to really understand what is going on. Was this real? Why I'm I seeing my sister of all things? What was this suppose to mean? The images started fading away with me desperately wanting to call out to her, but it was no use. I cannot make heads or tells of what I saw. What was this...? Did always believe that I had some connection with my sister, but it was never something I could put my finger on, just an intuition. So what triggered this? That was so real, granted it was just pictures, it seemed so real.

That is interesting... Something to talk about again as it seems. Wonder if Kanoe would be interested or should I mention about my personality, or would she ask me about it?

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 am

Kanoe slept well enough. She was usually plagued with strange dreams or terrible nightmares but her slumber during this night was uneventful. Perhaps it was because she felt safer with another nearby. There was no real safety in numbers with monsters but it did make her feel better to be around someone she could trust. Such bonds were better to have than going it alone on this island.

She woke up first, seeing Cammie sleeping there in the nude. Hmph, guess the spare nightgown was not needed afterall. The witch slipped out of bed, pulling the sheets over the woman before leaving her presence. She lays the nightgown at the foot of her bed just in case and then heads for the kitchen. The witch had some skills as a cook due to serving Miss Saika and saw it best to make use of it for herself and others when appropriate. Breakfast would be standard things, eggs, bacon, and pancakes. She would set the plates on the table before preparing cups of tea to add to the experience.

Once breakfast was ready, the dark witch would approach Cammie to see if she was still sleeping. After such a long night, perhaps it was best to let her sleep in a bit longer.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 am

All things considered, I slept quite well. The... vision? Or image, dream... iuno, whatever the heck it was didn't disturb me much. It was rather nice, even though it made me miss her so much, it was ok. Dawn looked sad, and there really was nothing I could have done about that from where I am. Oh well. Didn't really toss and turn much, like usual, which was a surprise. Though when I finally opened my eyes, the tired feeling was still there and I wasn't too sure why. The other odd thing was, I was nude. When the hell did that happen? Granted, everything past the shower part was very hazy to me, so not knowing when the nude part happened was a head scratcher, felt fine though so, no real worries there. Didn't want to stay that way of course, so I searched around for my undergarments. Finding my black bra but unable to really find my panties. Searching around a bit, I found some what matching black thong, not wanting to be continued to be nude, I put it on just to have something on. Rolling with what I have for now, it was just in time as Kanoe popped her head in the room.

Breakfast was ready, though I have rarely ever ate breakfast, for one reason or another, probably the obvious reason, just decided to eat it. Did want to sleep after but get to that when I get to that. I looked behind me when I realized Kanoe was by the door looking, "Hey... morning, sorry uh I hope you don't mind if I put this on..." Looking about still, searching for my panties, "Couldn't... find mine." I hope I wasn't TOO distracting and what not, would be an awkward breakfast wouldn't it? The thong was very revealing, I known that but did sort of like it... can't help it. Maybe I should pay for it... I thought while I stood there wondering what Kanoe was actually thinking while she stood by the door looking. Maybe my hair is a mess or something...

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next