View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
He had no real explaination to give her though his reddened cheeks masked the mark from his cheek that still stung as he made his way through the tunnels in silence, thinking over a few details as he went. He had a flashlight, the only source of illumination in the dark and nearly blinded her with the light as he turned to face her.

He tried to avert the light from her face but the beam now highlighted her breasts, he seemed oblivious to the fact, his cheek must have smarted since she could see the mark on his cheek. He rubbed at it a little as if soothing the sting there.

"I didn't mean ..." he sighed. "I mean I did but not like you thought ... well ... um ... well the chances are about fifty fitty that we don't walk away from this and that might have been the only time I got to kiss anyone before dying and well I was thinking about doing that ever since you tackled me back there, I was startled but at the same time I was asking myself who this angel was on top of me. Er ... who is this angel? We might make it out of this. They call me Ig or Iggy, it's usually Iggy, short because I had the name I was born with, my mother gets toned and names me after her vavorite pet when she was a little girl."

They were close to the base now, a section of the wall was not dirt but metal, there was a large panel that looked as if it could be removed with the barest ease.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 am

Nail fallowed be hide him, walking slowly threw the tunnel befor Nail was suddenly blinded by light of his bright flashlight. Nail quickly rose her hand to shield her eyes as she hissed befor the young boy stopped shining the light in her face and instead aim it twords her chest, unknowingly highlighting her breast threw the skin tight black jumpsuit she wore, making it almost see threw but not enough to make out any thing.

Nail looked in the young mans genral direction, listen to him ramb on suddenly about wanting to kiss her and how he thought shes was an angle. Hearing him open up like that was some what suprising, Nail thought as she blushed, taken back by it. "You think I'm an angle?" Nail said shyly stareing back at him suprised befor she started to giggle at his rambbling embaressment and the angle medifor, from her being a Hel'corian and all.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am

Fortunately she could not see him color from where he was, he still in the darkness though her shapely breats where delicable even though he night not have been able to see the fruits of her body fully the allure was here, enough to begin stirring him.

"Once I first laid eyes on you that's what I thought anyway. I guess others would think a bit differently given your horns, claws and tail that you might be some sort of demon. Had you sported wings then a succubi for sure.

"But since I first say you I believed that, even now. You might not acknowledge me, you might come to hate me a bit, lord knows that you probably will but I want you to know that I mean it. Even if I get captured and tortured and have to give up the tunnels inevitably that you might be hiding in I want you to know that it always was a pleasure working with you, even now," he paused for a moment, thought, "so even if you start thinking I'm an ass or something I want you to know this ahead of time. Most might see a demon, they might even point out that you have a bit of a temper, closer to that of a demon than the sweet innocence of angels but they're not keeping in mind that there's a lot of stress involved in being hunted down like some sort of beast.

"I don
t care, even an angel would be a bit on edge. And if it is so much the last thought that I have then I'm going to believe that I died helping an angel and not a demon." He smile, nodding in the darkness. "Ok, you can hit me again if you want because ... well because I'm going to kiss you again for a bit of luck. Then we can decide what to do next."

He paused before taking a tentative step towards her. "Just hit me in the same spot ok? I'd hate for both cheeks be ravaged and not just one. He smiled briefly in the darkness then leaned a little closer slowly.

"You can hit me whenever you like, you already know that you can destroy me if you want. Hit me if it makes you feel better ... any ... time ... you .... want ..." With each move his lips grew closer to her own waiting for her to stop him in some fashion.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Nails eyes grew wide as her cheeks flushed red in suprised embaressment listening to Iggy ramble on about how he felt since he first saw her. While each time the word angle was said forced her cheeks to redden more and more since shes never been call somthing like that befor.

Slowly Nail backed up from him seeing howhe move closer and closer to her befor Nail found her back to the cave wall as heslowly leaned in to give her a kiss. Nail blushed not really knowing how to handle the current situation as she glared back confused and a liittle shocke "uhh I-I dont hate any one?!" Nail mummbled in a shy yet confused tone as Iggy was now directly infront of her, his ligs almost to her own."I dont want to hit you either your not doing anything wrong?!.." Mumbling agin as she averted her gaze from his own trying not to directly look him in the eye.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:11 pm

God, she looked so cute, so flushed he doubted that she was often in this state. Know ,ore of the hitting, destroying kind. He scared her, he could see the uncertainty there as she moved away but she could not get to far from him before her back hit the wall.

Well, if she were going to stop him she was going to have to slap him again he determined as he heard her confused confess lingering on the air. His lips touch to hers then and he doubted her eyes would close as she melted into it, no he imagined her being wide eyed and in shock.

But the heat of his mouth slid against her mouth attemoting to steal her breath away with that kiss. His hands grasped her hips, resting on them for a moment though when he broke that kiss he was staring at her.

"well, you haven't hit me yet," he smiled, pleased by that as he moved back to her lips to steal another kiss from her.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Nail trembled in suprised shock as she felt the young mans lips press up agiest hers leaving the confused agent speechless. Her back was up agiest the wall with him standing over her while she blushed wide eyed, uncertain what to do since she never had somthing like this happen befor. Completly cought up in the confusion of it all Nail only froze up and let it happen feeling her heart race in side her chest while his hands firmly gripped her hips breaking thier kiss.

"I-I-I...!!" Nail mumbled comfused and emberessed not sure what to do or say as she pressed her self up agiest the stone wall breathing heavyly befor he leaned back in agin kissing her on lips a seciond time sreal another as Nail placed her hands on the young mans chest this time pressing her lips back agiest his own.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am

His lips slid against her own, instilled with confidence as she allowed this to happen, the taste of her on his lips had been refreshing and his hands traced along the curve of her breasts then, feeling them. He rested a hand atop her left breast feeling her heart fluttering beneath it and thus he gently too her right and place it on his chest in similar fashion. She could feel the erratic, yet strong, beat of his heart as he stirred.

His fingers returned to her with a little more daring they went to her blouse seeking to remove it. Here they were so close to the pirates that they would be wise to be quiet and while intelligence reports said that Drez was here with only two others there shouldn't be too worried either.

She knew that intelligence had been wrong, there had been at least four pirates trying to apprehend her, maybe a lot more but she never had the luxury lf knowing just how many people there were at the base thought ride now that seemed irrelevant under the touch of those hands. She could even feel her own desire bubbling over with that touch upon her.

"Angel, release me," he cooed softly affixing his lips back to her before trying to remove her blouse.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 am

Nails heart raced as their lips pressed agiest each of others while she leaned up agiest the stone wall allowing it to happen. Gasping softy as she felt his hands trace along her perfectly shapped breasts as her hands drifted upword to Iggy's sholders clasping her hands behind his neck as her mind drifted beyond even thinking of the mission.

Nails eyes soon grew wide with suprised shock as she noticed his hands tugging at the top of her sleavless jump suit forcing Nail to blush in response befor she moved her hands to cover self. "I-i dont think w-we should...I-I dont?..." Nail muttered out befor being yet agin interupted by yet another tender kiss while his hands soon found the zipper to the front of her jump suit, hearing it zipp as it was slowly pulled down.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:07 am

He brought a finger to her lips making a ssshhhing motion. He noted her reluctance and the fact that she was having trouble thinking about things. Her cheeks had colored as if this were her first time and she had been embarrassed. He knew that it wasn't of course but the way her features were flushed only served to heighten his interest even more.

Her excitement was on fire though and while this certain wasn't her first time the very fact that she acted like this now told him that it wasn't often that she found herself in circumstances like this, unusual since she was a beauty though he supposed that she was unuse to this attention. Maybe it was because of her part in the ADD that kept her from this or perhaps her attitude for it's hard to get close to someone who could blow up in an instant.

She ha already hit him and he was only trying to assist here but now, now it didm't seem if she had hitting him in mind. He smiled at her, letting her know it was alright before his lips sealed back to her own as his fingers peeled down the zipper of her flight suit, his hands rubbing against her firm breasts as he got harder, a hand reached down to her head for she was shorter than he, a small vicious girl to be sure despite her size though his fimger traced the slight of her skull where her horns protruded from his under hand slipping beneath her bra making contact with his hand and one of her plentiful mounds as he squeezed softely. His lips leaving her own in the following moment.

"Will heaven give me their blessing? I want you, want you bad." All the while his touch, his closeness had been driving her wild in a way that made it impossible to think. There was once before that she felt even close to this but .... well that was some time ago.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 am

Nail blushed feeling confused and embaressed as Iggy placed a fanger onher lips befor kissing her agin befor slowly tugg on the zipper of her jet black flight suit. Slowly pulling on the zipper just above her callor, all the way down revealing her bright red bra she was hiding underneth as the young man softy rubbed her breasts threw the thin fabric sending shivers up and down her spine. The confused blond half blood tilted her head to the side into Iggy's hand as she sighed, blushing and feeling him trace his fanger around one of her short redish horns.

"Uhhua!?" Nail cry quitly as she arching her body back agiest the stone wall behind her as she leaned between it and Iggy, feeling him slowly reaching his hand up under her suit and bra befor lightly gripping one of her soft breasts sending a surge of pleasure threw out her body forcing a gasp from the young girls pretty pink lips as she rived. Clearly noticable how sensitive she clearly was to such stimulating contact.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

Iggy said nothing though he grinned, delighting in the sounds that came from the instrument he was playing. His hand came away from her head dipping beneath her bra as well, both his hands squeezing her tits then his fingers dashed over her nipples, softly pinching them in an oh so pleasurable way. He tugged gently and she could feel his heated lips on her neck as the fires within her grew brighter, more intense as fuel was thrown on that blazing bonfire.

"Release me," he repeated, his hands now winding to her back, unhitching the red number of her bra as he drew it away. With hardly a delay his mouth descending to one of her swollen peaks dashing against it tenderly, then quicker.

He approached the matter with quiet confidence and not as the unsure boy that she had been getting use to. He tried to remove that flight suit from her now. His touches far more confident and arousing as his fingers stormed over her body then.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:13 am

The confused and aroused blond agent gasped and moaned feeling Iggys touch. Nail arched back crying softly as he quickly slipped his hands under her bright red bra, toying with her tender nipples twisting and pinching the sensitive pink flesh while lightly tugging on her breasts sending goosh bumps threw out her body as stud under him trembled.

Nail moaned feeling him quickly go for her exposed neck, feeling his hot breath rolling over her skin forcd her to quiver melting in the palm of his hands. Nail couldnt help but quitly giggle as his hand slowly trailed around to her back as he brushedbher ticklish sides befor forcing Nail studder and blush once agin in emberesment as he unhitched her bra tossing it to the side. Gasping in suprise as she quickly felt the familure weight of her breasts get pulled down by gravity as her glorious orbs bounced freely for their convinment.

"T-this i-is moveing alitt...uhhh!!" Nail yelp in suprise, befor she could even react to her bra being taken away and tossed aside. Iggy quickly dash forward nibbling and licking her exposed breasts. while he continuing to roughly tugg agiest Nail's tight body hugging flight suit. Afther two or three tuggs, Iggy managed to pull her suit down over her sholders and arms, leaving Nails upper body compleatly bear, while leaving the rest of her flight suit hanging losly just under her hipps, partly revealing her bright red panties she wore underneath. Emberessed and exposed, Nail stud frozen shivering and blushing, her face almost as bright red as her bra and panties.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 am

That feeling of lust had burned it's way inside her with each caress of her body. He either knew what she liked or was surprising good at doing this. She wouldn't have figured him for an expert in this realm but his touch was so divine.

He was so close to her now that she could smell the rich scent of his after shave and while she may have begun to protest that things were moving to fast she had not tried to discourage him thus far. She was smaller but undoubtfully stronger than he, clearly she could have easily shrugged him off her but what he was doing felt so damn good. So good that it was next to impossible to bring her senses back to rational levels, especially with that tongue tracing over her breast.

He groaned against her breast, his flrom achingly hard a his mouth pulled away from her breast. He took a moment to admire them with his gaze, noting the reddish coloration that dashed over her cheeks he smiled at her.

"I want you," he whispered, leaning in forward so that hungerly lips met her own. His pert tongue darting into her mouth in an attempt to steal it, driving her crazy with want and need as it washed against her. He was being unfair in that he wasn't given her a moment to respond or even think! Such a blur of moment was he

He began to descend down her body leaving a trail of kisses down her abdomen as he moved down the rest lof her flight suit rubbing at the front of her red panties.

"I want to be inside this."

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

Nail blushed as she couldnt help but gasp as the young man lips and tounge washed over her exposed breasts. Feeing him flick her errect nipple side to side inbetween his teeth befor pulling back away. Releasing her breasts with a loud pop as he stared down at her. Noticing how he admired her glorious mounds forcing Nail subconsiously cover them by hugging her arms around her chest.

Nail couldnt even think straight as she arched back agiest the stone wall softly panting for breath befor she closed her eyes feeling another kiss stealing her breath away. Feeling his tounge dart into her mouth, brushing agiest her own causing her to let out a muffed moan of delight. Unfair was an understatment as faster then Nail could imagin Iggy was allready decending lower, kissing ghoosbumps down half naked body. The blond haired agent bit her lower lip as she watched him tugg her tight flight suit over her hipps revealing the rest of her bright red panties befor he softly began to rub the front forcing a gasp of pleasurable excitment fromnher lips as he madeher whole body quiver.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 am

Iggy indeed was all over her befuddling her senses. It was as if he wasn't given her a moment to think for first his lips were upon her breasts, upon her, now his touch rocked against the crotch of her panties wriggling back and forth as he uttered those words to her.

"Right here, I want to be right here," he cooed as his hand moved over her softly working itself into small circles. He dropped to his knees before her as if in worship, a hand tugging aside her panties then as he smiled at what he saw. Such soft folds all his to play with, glistening with desire as her own internal heat blazed.

He did not give her the chance to cover herself up down there as she did with her breasts for his head dove forth, his tongue dancing up her slit, then back down it as one hand pulled her red panties aside the other sneaking to her clit, pressing a finger against it and then gently rubbing against her pearl as he enticed her desire even further than it now was.

"Right here." he repeated, then went back to work on her sex, licking it before slipping inside her with his tongue, his head bobbing back and forth against her.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next