View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
'' Don't ever dream of touching me! '' At an instant she turned and face the cybernetic man and in a blink she crystallize a long sword at the side of the man's neck, warning him not to try doing anything on her. The long sword she crystallize have a length far longer than Present's height. There was a sudden silence in the bar where every being in the bar stares at her awfully long sword she wield.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:31 pm

The pirate grinned unconcerned that the girlie had a weapon, so she wanted to have a bit of fun.

"You're all the same, the only ones that think they have gifts," and with that the blade shattered by Kin's telekinetic powers alone, he was ready to pounce to and the eyes of numerous aliens had been upon them, then the door swung opened.

Sol, Kin, leave the girl alone. So uncivilized. A squid-like being with a deep pinkish coloration slithered into the cantina. His eyes focusing on the conflict as the two pirates melted away, obvious that they didn't want to defy the creature.

It approached her at a leisurely pace. You'll have to forgive them, it's been ages since they've laid eyes on a woman and have forgotten there manners. I am called Fafner? You?

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 pm

''You can call me Present. And I'm sorry for causing such an uproar in this place. '' Present gave her apologize to Fafner as she clears up shatter pieces of her weapon that seems like warping them into another dimension and the floor full of crystal pieces was now clean as before. She stare back at Fafner wondering how powerful would he be that everyone here respect him.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh, there was a thing or two about Fafner. In fact without her knowledge he was riffling through her memories and thoughts, though the telepath was reserved about this though for the time being, no sense alarming her just yet ... he knew that she was an ADD agent, knew why she was here too.

You are new here, I have not seen you before, I think I would remember you. Why have you come here? His words inserted into her mind, his mouth tendrils twitching as he gazed down upon her.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 pm

''I'm here in search for someone, with the name of Minge. Could you possibly knew this guy around here?'' Present directly ask the question to search for her target. But of course she didn't let anyone knew her identity and her objective around here, or, that's just what she felt that it's safe enough to ask like this.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 am

He seemed surprised that she asked about Minge, halting her with a hand to stop her from going on. He nodded indicating that he indeed knew something. Not here ... there are too many people around, come. He lead her out of that place, eying her as they walked along.

Not more than three minutes later he stopped, orientated himself then pointed to a building. We can speak in there.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 am

''As you wish.'' Present follow up the creature as he lead her into the building he pointed before. She didn't dare to let her guard down even though Fafner didn't seem to be harmful by his looks. Maybe Minge is inside that building? Or are they trying to ambush her? She's getting ready to crystallize whatever weapon she can if things suddenly go wrong.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 am

Fafner followed her train of thoughts and had been amused. He felt her mind further, tracing the connections but didn't do anything just yet. He must have been powerful or some big shot because he was throwing people out of a back room. He looked at her.

What do you want with Minge?

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:15 am

''I'll tell you, if only you can show me who and where is Minge.'' She wonder why will Fafner ask that much since she just needed to know who is Minge after all. Maybe they're connected somehow or this Fafner is the head of all pirates? No, she deny her thoughts when she remember there was no info shown about this Fafner from the disc at all.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 am

Minge, yes I can tell you all about him. He knew she was weary but he also knew what she was going to do, a piety for her sake. The door slamed shut sealing her in the chamber as it was a simple matter to throw a switch in her brain to prevent her from materializing weapons temo=porarily. Let's
see how well she does without them!

He whipped a tentacle at her chest then, all of these actions being well coordinated.

Filthy agent! You shouldn't ask so many questions!

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 am

''Wha!? Uggghh..N..no way! I never told you about my identity! How did you learn about it!? I never say a word that I'm an agent!!'' The moment she saw a tentacle coming her way, she block it with both of her hands and it failed to directly hit on her body. She was stunned for a second before getting back on her feet to fight back. When she tries to crystallize her weapon, nothing happen for the first 5second, she tried to redo it several times but it seems not working.
''What have you did to me?!!! I should've been able to crystallize without delay!!!!''

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 am

He chuckled slamming a telekinetic punch against her cruelly. I can see into minds and memories, you're an open book. I can stop you from doing things just by commanding them. Try as you might you will not be able to bring your tried and true methods against me. Do your worst, it is hopeless and you are mine now to do with as I wish. truggle if it pleases you but whether you resist Or not makes no difference to me. Now are you going to show me some of that ADD mettle or are you just going to lay there like some bitch in heat?

Interesting ... you have never been with a man, well I shall be glad to teach you and turn you into quiet the effectient slut.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 am

Uuuuhhh......hehe, so you can read other mind huh? Guess I'm right about how you guess all of my identities with it. That's why I always hate it when I'm right.'' Present tries to stand up after she receives the blow on her. She guess the way to overcome Fafner was to strengthen her mind, maybe she was right at this point. She concentrate her thoughts on crystallizing her weapon randomly.

Suddenly cracking sounds roared through the chamber, what she's wielding in her hand now is a Chain Sword with the length same as the Long Sword from before. ''And now, I'm going to show you what a real ADD agent is willing to do!!!'' She dashed towards Fafner attempting to execute a slash on the creature's body.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am

He was playing with her of course. In a mere twenty years her mind was weak, he had over 8000 to develop his own but he tried to look surprised as he reconnect those pathways in her mind. She could never hope to defy him and her already knew this outcome ... she didn't.

Oh, my, whatever am I to do! The ADD so frightening! He mocked, he knew where the sword was aimed at, where she was going to swing and did something interesting to build upon her self confident he swung a tentacle at the blade to drive it aside so he would have a clear shot at her body, he deliberately came up shot, used a little telekinetic push on the weapon to make if feel if it meet with resistance, then he severed the connection to the tentacle as his kind could do making it appear that she sliced clean through one! He added an illusion of a spray of blood then recoiled as if in pain feeling her confidence grow as her recoiled.

Bitch! He hurled another invisible telekenetic wave of energy at her seeking to drive her back a little and knock her down once more.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:58 am

'' Owww...A..an illusion!? W..when did you switch with it!? Damn creature, if a melee weapon doesn't work! Then how 'bout this!!!'' Rapidly she change her chain sword into a rifle and starting to shoot at Fafner, sounds of gunshots filled the chamber with bullets flying around. After finished up several magazines, she stopped to check if the creature is still alive or not. She slowly walk closer towards the direction while changing her weapon into a pair of large shears.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next