View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
It was simply really, had she used an antiquate weapon he could have nudge those bullets so they missed but as it was she used something more modern that functioned on lasers instead. Not able to bend light at all Fafne could not make the illusion of invisibility for himself but what he could do was sense where she was aiming and nudge the barrel of her weapon with each thought to make those shuts missed. He was motionless though as she transformed her weapon again and once she began to approach he smacked her again telekinetically, driving her back as he slithered closer.

Clearly you can do better, girl! I'm going to enjoy fucking you but I think I'll enjoy treating you like a little bitch in heat better, like the dog you are.Again he leveled telekinetic energy upon her, this time no doubt to humiliate her as he began to zip down her flight suit as he took in her petite figure. Yes, he was going to look forward to this. Thus far he was toying with her, the sooner she realized the better off she would be really though he flung her mentally then into the wall, still approaching her.

Are you ready to be taken now or do you still believe that you can win

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

'' *cough* huff...I..I'll win you no matter what!! D..don't think you can do anything to me you filthy creature!! '' She leaps forward now with a scythe in her hand, preparing to bring down the creatures head in one swing. She prays as she begin her attack,hoping she'll never miss this strike like how she did before. Even though she's exhausted in repeatedly toss around by Fafner, anger was shown in her eyes as she leap towards launching her attacks, signifies she isn't an easily give up girl.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 pm

He chuckled, her body halting, frozen in place as she was making her downward swing.

Utterly useless, child.

A hand rubbed one of her smallish breasts, though he didn't mind their size. He was still toying with her as men outside the room where attempting to gain admittance hearing the rashes and gunshots from within though they melted back at Fafner's telepathic commands. His tentacles swept inside her flight suit ripping it opened.

You won't be needing this. He shoved her back as his mind played with her arousal levels, increasing to the point where he could see the damp patch beneath her panties or the sharp points of her nipples as he released his telekinetic hold on her, letting her scramble up to her feet, mocking her as he chuckle.

How cute, your first time and first mission will ultimately result in failure, failure in keeping the first intact, failure that you will learn nothing furher about him. Now fight, really fight!

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 pm

''L..Let me go..!! *sniff* I can't fail at here!!..If you want a real fight..! Stop using your telekinetics!! '' She trying to told herself not to lose hope and give up this early, she still have much to do. She hardly control her tears as she was being hold up by Fafner. She struggled hard not to let Fafner control her arousal, hoping this somewhat invulnerable creature no to do anything harmful to her.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Very well, still toying with her he steadily increased her own levels of arousal, chuckled.

Such a slut! See how hour body even burns now with desire? He feinted with one tentacle try to goad her into moving where he desired then snapped another tentacle at her from an unseen agle.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

'' Ahhh, no...! Stop toying with me...nnh...you..you f..FILTHY CREATURE!!!'' Trying to resist what Fafner trying to do to her mind, by doing her best she only did crystallize out a weird looking gun-like camera that she never seen before. She aimlessly shoot at the wall and at an instant the wall was removed after a camera snapping sound was heard. She realize it was a weapon used for escapes, since there is a pathway to outside she hopes someone would came to her rescue.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

He felt that hope, but it was mislead. No one would help her here In fact he made things a little harder for her and all the more interesting in the light of the latest develop, shredding her undergarments leaving her exposed now he chuckled.

The tears in her eyes were luscious and he knew that she understood that she would be take, yet there was freedom before her a glimmer of hope. The bastard relented in using those telekinetic powers against her for a little while, she could feel them again, a light telekinetic caress that rubbed against her slit.

Run! For when I catch you, you will be mine admist an audience of not makes no difference to me. He could imagine the pain of her humiliation then and delighte in the fact that he was about to show her something else he could have been doing all along. It would have been utterly hopeless for her had she undersstood then ....

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:02 pm

''R...run...?'' Present was surprise not sure whether she's just hearing things or had the creature is showing her pity in order to let her escape to find safety. ''You, should've fight me with just your own weapon not your telekinetic powers, and now you're letting me go..What is it that's in your mind? '' She back off for some distance not trusting what had the creature said to her.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 pm

He kept distant, mouth tendrils twitching. She was one to talk, conjuring weapons. Well his was hi mind but he was hardly going to be troubled by what she did as he gazed lustfully at her naked body.

Oh, you misunderstand, girlie. You will get no piety from me, I was merely given you a bit of a head start, but if you stay I still will fuck you to exhaustion and make you my little sex toy, whether now or five minutes from now makes little difference to me, I can wait. You aleardy know how pointless it is to fight me, I can feel it in your mind.

Stay if you want for each minute it takes me to subdue you after five it will be more unpleasant for you. Stay and I'll even reward you with the likes of pleasure you have never seen, attack and I may just deliberately draw out our battle for longer then those five minutes just to torment you more. You will not enjoy some of the things that will be instore for you but you should have read the ADD handbook thoroughly before joining.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:37 pm

''At least I get the chance to escape!!!!'' She threw a mini flashlight liked weapon towards the creature. As it hits the floor, it shoots out a black light similar to a black hole trapping anything from escaping the area and prohibit them from seeing from the black light. She caught hold of the emitting timing and started to sprint out from the disappeared wall while grabbing her clothes that being tossed aside. She ran as fast as she can at the direction back to her ship in order to escape this place.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:28 am

He had let the light run it's course before beginning but as he was termorarily blinked he used teleinesis again to open the door to some concerned patrons that ran in. "Boss!" He chuckled.

Call the ports, no ship is to leave until I say so then have teams sweeping the city for a nake girl He had not seen her grab her tattered clothes after all, though he had sensed her doing so in her mind. ...Semi naked ... the bitch will be mine!

"Right boss" There was a scramble as calls were made to the sweepers and the air port. When the lights ended he slithered out through the whole, it was time to wrap this up and claim his prize.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:47 am

Present had run a long way out from the building, she slow down her pace since no one was chasing after her. She hide herself in a nook to put on her tattered clothes and a cloak she found when she fled from the building. When she's done changing, she hurriedly continue onwards to her ship before anyone found her.

To be more careful, she materialize a simple-looking scanner and create a solid holographic image of her that can be remotely controlled. '' If there's any ambush from them, I might have a chance to flee since they'll surely chase after the hologram.''

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 am

You, you're with me the rest of you go!

Fafner persued, it made traveling easier since she was still within range of his sensing capabilities and thus knew her thoughts, thus he warned his men what to expect ads he took short cuts to cut her off. Then he reached into that lovely mind and cut off the impulse going to her legs partially in amusement because he could, in part because he wanted her to feel how hopeless she was and in part to taunt her.

What's the matter? Oh, you didn't realize I could do that ... well ... maybe I'll take some time reaching you asd not o get there too soon, however, you look to be a good fuck too so I wouldn't want to keep you waiting for long either. His words pressed into her mind as he tormented her a little bit with some images of the things he be pressing into her shortly.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

D...damn that creature!! Controlling my mind again! Isn't there any ways to counter his powers!?.....Oh yea, maybe this will do!

Present materialize a pair of prosthetic legs armed as an exoskeleton on her both legs. Looks like a mind can't be able to control crystals huh? With the equip, she was able to dash pass the city until she reaches far enough from Fafner's control at the outskirts of the city.

It seems there's a number of people chasing after me, better get to my ship before that bastard pin me down again.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 pm

He chuckled into her mind. His species hadn't been known for being too creative so her solution was rather interesting. Had he been in the same situation he probably wouldn't have considered that option but now that he had been exposed to it he filed it away.

Very good, this will take longer than five minutes ...

He was delighted by that.

Actually it is ... you only can use them because I allowed for it. At twenty did you hope to over power my will? I simply thought this would be more entertaining and I was right.

He had to rely on more mundane means to track her when she zipped out of range. He coordinated search patterns though the man with him as they moved to her last location. He was a good deal faster then the rest of his species though that was due to Blue's drug rather than any real differences.

He kept a team at the ships knowing that she would have to get there to get off planet, that she would have to figure out how to deal with them. Just to be safe he ordered a second team down there to disable the drives of her ship but that team fount that QT decided to lock them out and otherwise delayed them from entering for the time being at least, it would be a matter of time before the doors were opned.

He picked her up briefly her and their at the edges of his senses, he made no contact but adjusted until she was back in range silently moving towards her at a steady pace.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next