View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
Looks like there's no one able to keep up with my speed till here huh? Good. When she reach the landing spot of her ship, she ordered the artificial intelligence to disable the camouflage system.

Adjutant, it's Agent Present. You can disable the camouflage now, we'll depart right away. She waited beside the ship as the systems starting to cancel out itself.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:41 pm

While QT did lock the doors it was to the surprise of some of Fafner;s minions that they had bored the wrong ship! Some hapless smuggle who had nothing to do with this at all!

The coast looked clear for Present though as the cloak disengaged she heard an all too familiar voice in her.
Nine minutes, thirty-two seconds ...

And Fafner slithered into view, mouth tendrils twitching in delicious anticipation. Of course! He could see into her mind, into her memories and thus could determine where the ship was even without seeing it, his men couldn't but he had never told them about the cloak, sometimes he overlooked the obvious, since he knew it he assumed everyone else did too. Of course, that was hardly ever the case though it was rare that he didn't automatically assume this.

Beg and I may go easy on you my new little fuck toy. Refuse then you'll have to learn the hard way ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 pm

His voice!! N..not again!! How come he came so close within a short period of time!? She's shocked upon hearing Fafner's voice echoed again in her mind. Without hesitation she quickly materialize her long sword with her battle stance. Not knowing where will the creature and its minions came from, she had to be prepared before any unknown assault came towards her.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 pm

He was alone when she saw him at last though for the moment he kept his distance studying her. Then he grabbed her, lifted her telekinetically and shattered the sword with brutal ease. His mulifaceted mind made it easy for him to do several things at once and it was this that he did now, in tandum with all this he affected her mind again sealing off her summoning powers just to show her how hopeless it was when he wasn't at play.

No, i don't think we'll be having any of that, piety you should have begged.

Slowly, deliberately he slithered forward, getting rid of that pesky cloak she had found by wrenching it away, revealin her in her tattered clothes. He sent a telekinetic caress against one of her breasts, chuckled and continued forward.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 pm

No...Aaaahh~ Uh..I..I'll never beg to a filthy yet coward creature!! Y..You!! Jam my mind again...!!! You'll pay for this!! Present struggle off the creatures telekinetic grip and rush towards him. It happen suddenly that caught the monster off guard for the first time, she landed a punch on the creature's face since she can't use any of her weapons. F..finally..you've got a chance to taste the pain bastard!!!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:29 pm

He was still toying with her, she didn't brake free in so much as he allowed her to think that by retracting the hold because he knew how useless her attack would be. So useless he did not even try to dodge.

His rubbery flesh was boneless and he was able to contract of expand it with ease, here was a creature that could squeeze through the smallest of cracks so a punch did little good.

Ouch! I should ! She's really, really strong!

He then chuckled into her mind as he back handed her, of course he had to hold back some considering his greater than normal stength but he had to ensure that such behavior wouldn't be tolerated out of his fuck toy.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Urrhhh...ah..h..how can this be happening..I..I was told that this was going to be an easy mission.. As she received the came back directly from Fafner, she couldn't hold the pain and was kneeling in front of the creature mumbling to herself.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:28 pm

It looks as if the only thing that will be easy here is you!

He chuckled, he could follow the ebb and flow of her thoughts so it wasn't necessary for her to speak either so as he drew near she could see three cocks pop out from beneath the mass of tentacles, one larger one flanked by to smaller ones.

Lesson number one, the only time a whore should open her mouth is when giving head!

He grabbed her roughly by the back of her head jabbing his cock against her lips and forcing it inside her mouth. He groaned at that action.

Yes, I'm afraid your precious ADD doesn't know about me yet. I'm mot into the whole pirate thing, though maybe I'll make an exception with the slavery thing but let's see how you take to the training first. Now suck that dick like a good little slut.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Don't..I don't want it...Not a chance that I'll do it for you... Present tilted her head and keep her mouth close as Fafner gets closer with his cocks that emit a strange smell that Present feel it from a distance. She knew she had to resist no matter what, since she's hard headed for most of the time.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

What she mattered had not mattered. When he got close enough he lowered her telekinetically but was still holding her, grabbed the back of her head and chuckled as he looked into her eyes.

Bitch, you don't have the option to say no.

He set a hand at the back of her head and thrust that cock of his against her lips, bucking up against her, not really caring if he tripped her gag reflex of not.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Noo..Ahhh!! As Fafner starts his rough actions on her, Present moan in pain as soon as the feel gets her. the creature caught hold of the chance and instantly insert his cock into her mouth.

Present was shock with his actions, quickly she did resist strongly against what the creature had did to her. While pushing Fafner away, she accidentally activate a small portion of her materialize power sealed by the creature before and crystallize a part of Fafner's tentacle. Even though it's a mess at that time, she could feel that she had goaded Fafner.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 am

The sensation had been odd, one would have expected pain but it seemed that the crystalization did not sever his nerve endings but soothed over them! He groaned against the pleasures of her lips around him and this new found experience. It was not pain but not exactly pleasure as well.

Yes, like that! use your tongue.

His tentacle was heavier now and not as flexible. He was unsure if this were permenant of not though if the effects were lasting he would simply detach the tentacle from his body and regenerate the new one. In his long life there were few experiences that were surprising in that they were pleasant or painful, today he got to be a bit surprised and that was rewarded by him easing up a little on his thrusts, not much as he did not truly care fut not threatening her gag reflex from triggering into her each time he was pressing inside her.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 am

Mmmmnph..!! Present had no choice but to follow what Fafner ordered her to do by using her tongue. Since it's her first time having blowjob for others, she did it badly where the creature didn't receives maximum pleasure in it.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am

Yous suck at thi! I thought a slut like you would be a natural but we have plenty of time, you will be taught. Now suck harder, tighten your lips against it and use your hand on the base, stroke it.

Of course she was being held telekinetically so the last part wasn't really her fault but he blamed her inexperience nevertheless. He released the mental hold on her left hand so so could comply, her right followed a moment later as the partially crstyalized tentacle roughly rubbing against her clit after baring more of her body, tentacles were not above shredding her garments more so they were too tattered to even wear as tentacles went to work on shredding the garments.

Suck it bitch! Quicker!

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 am

Present had no choice now, she can't stop as the telekinetic skills is controlling her. She suck on the creature's cock that she even wanted to vomit in the progress. She's starting to lose hope now, no one will save her, no one will come to her rescue. Regretting on what she did earlier, she shouldn't underestimate the creature in front of her now. It's way too powerful than any alien she had ever encountered, at least that's she's thinking at the moment.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next