View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
"Uhhh w-hy there?!!" Nail mubbled out with a shy confused tone as moaned softly, feeling Iggys slowly slid her red panties down her shaply hipps beforpullig the aside leaving the blond half blood completly nude as he quickly got started playing with her already dripping wet sex. Nails body trembling as his head slowly bobbed back and forth dipping his tounge in and out of her flower driving her wild with pleasure as Nail whiggled her body around agiest his touch.

"Uhhhahhh!!" Nail moaned softly as she tightly hugged her arms tightly around her chest arched back as she cryed out twords the stone tunnels ceiling.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:23 am

He stopped his licking to answer her question. "Because we can join together here." He brough his tongue back against her, swishing it about the insides of her body, delighting in those moans but as she got wetter, as those moans wer closer together her stopped. Grinned then looked up at her.

He stood up then, unzipping his pants then pulling out his throbbing member which was wet already with a dash of pre-cum on it. "Do you want me there to? Do you?" He reached down, parted her legs slightly as he dipped his knees. She was a good deal smaller than him so he had to lift her up against the wall much stronger than he had appeared since he seemed to do it with little effort at all, the heat of his quivering member against her dripping sex.

"Right here," he announced, "Do you want me here too?"

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Nail blushed moaning softly as Iggy continued to lick her dripping sex befor Nail noticed him stop suddenly and look up at her with a grin. Nail stared back, her flushed face watching as he slowly rose to his feet asking her a strange question and unzipping his pants.

some what confused, Nail glared back at him as she shok her head negitivly too emberessed to speak. Shaking her head even faster as he lifted her off the ground pushng her thighs apart and unzipping his pants while she closed her eyes. "N-no not there!" Nail said softly bairly hearable as she hugged her chest tightly, leaning agiest the stone wall gasping.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 am

He knew what she wanted, gasping there pressed against the wall, his throbbing cock dancing against the core of her body, just one little push and he'd be in that tight sheath. If she truly didn't want this she could have easily fought him off, at least she thought until he had lifted her up against the wall.

There was a pause and there was no doubt that he felt deliciously good against her. He smiled at the half-breed again, nodded to indicate that he had heard her words then he whispered heated words to her.

"Then let's both live and do it after these pirates are dealt with. Deal?" So good, she felt so good against he could hardly believe that he wasn't pressing inside those tight walls already for it was all he coul do from pushing into that soft core.

"So ... do we do it now or later ... decide ..." his voice sounded strained though he wasn't giving her much of a decision to say no provided of course that they both lived.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 am

Nail panted breathing heavy as the young man Iggy lifted her up the stone wall with ease. Blushing as she looked into his eyes see how he smiled back at her. So confused Nail only looked back at him shyly smiling back, she wasnt sure in the heat of the momment she wanted this and was excited but she knew this was the wrong time and place for this kind of *activity*.

Nail quickly made her discision like he asked. But instead of using her words Nail only shok her head Yes quickly her faced blushing with emberessment as she tightly hugged her arms over her torso covering her breasts.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 pm

With that small bit of encouragement his smile only grew, for it seemed that he was willing of taking the tortourous wait if he had to. He was rather thankful that he didn't have to wait and the tip of his shaft started to make it's way into heaven slowly piercing her body.

He groaned, shivered slightly but did not stop until he was firmly and fully lodged inside her. "You feel great." He collected himself for a moment, his lips descending to take one of her orbs into his mouth allowing his tongue to flicker over a nipple, nice and slow as he suckled on her flesh.

Iggy began moving against her, slowly drawing out his thrusts contrary to that of an eager young man thrusting haphazardly away at her. "So gooooddd." He groaned out again a moment later, his fingers pressed against her hips as he pressed inside her again, this time harder as he slapped their hips together.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Nail yelped, her eyes opened wide as Iggy started to push into her with out warning. Driving his errect stiff member into her warm sex."Uhhohhhh!!" Moaning loudly as he slowly forced his way in. Nails hands drifted from covering her own chest to gripping his sholders tightly as she pushed off him arching her back agiest the wall she leaned agiest while pushed her his closer to his own.

The Helcorians crys of pleasure echoing threw out the stone tunnel as Iggy slowly began a slow rythm, thrusting faster and harder into her agin agin while taking a mouth full of one of Nail's breasts, feeling him nibble on a nipple. "Ohh!! T-this i-is w-wrong Ahuhh!! W-we s-shouldnt!! Auhhoh!!!"

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am

But they had already begun. Right. Wrong. Had it really mattered as he pressed himself eagerly inside her, his body slapping against his as she sought to keep his upper body pressed away from her. In doing so his mouth left her breast though his fingers folded around the pair, dancing against her moistened nipple that he was just sucking on.

“Don't fight it,” he cooed answering her as he pressed inside her warm sheath. It may have been wrong but it felt so right. Already he was trembling inside her as he eagerly slapped ther hips together.

He was much stronger than he looked pressing her there against the wall with apparent ease as he groaned, already about to loose his load against such divine pleasure.

“Oh God, I'm going to cum … do, do you want it inside you?” He was asking her where she had wanted him to release though his hips were still eagerly pumping against her own as he did so.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 am

The young Helcorian arched and whiggled between her partner and the stone wall trying to maintain her self as Iggy pushed hiscway in thn out driving her quickly to the edge of her own limits "...N-not! Auhhh! Not inside!!" Nail muttered out between panting and gasping all while the young man continued to pump away holding her up agiest the wall while fondaling her breasts. Nail was quickly being pushed to her limit as Iggy forced her own pleasure to boil up inside her as Nail moaned, her crys echoing threw the tunnels.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Iggy was trembling barely able to hold back and it was so soon but he was so eager to have her. Her own closesness spurned him on into dangerous territory, his own member twitching and trembling in her passage but stubbornly seeking to get her to cum before he had little choice to release.

It was close, he nearly pushed her over that edge but had to wrench out of her, splashing his seed against the wall beneath her elevated body. Another second and he would have been spilling inside her.

He throbbed viciously, still hard, still holding her up against the wall. He had asked her if she had before he set her down and allowed her to dress while he straightened out his attire. He looked away, blushing slightly apparently embarrassed at having cum so soon.

“I'm sorry,” he apologized as she dressed. He promised to see to her condition after they saw to the pirates regardless of her answer as if he knew the truth if she had lied.

After she had been ready he moved to one of the wall, looked then pried aside a fake panel that looked inside the pirate base.

“I think there are four of them, not too many, it feels like more though. I don't know if I was wrong or not in believing there was more. At least two are out searching for you so it might not be too bad, it could be that there are dozens of pirates, I don't really keep track of them.”

When she came it was suppose to be Drez and two others but given that there were four fighters she could only hope to be so optimistic. Still, the only way off the planet would be to steal a pirate ship and maybe, just maybe if the odds weren't too bad try and accomplish her original objective in capturing Drez but that objective got changed as soon as she was discovered.

Something occurred to her then though, how had Iggy gotten here? Did he have a ship?

He shook his head before she asked. “I got dropped off. It won't be for another two days before anyone comes to pick me up. I took enough food and didn't expect much in the way of problems or having to cut out early I'm afraid so we have little choice,

He assisted her into the base, to the left there was light, to the right darkness and as it was they were in the darkened area.

“I think the hanger is this way,” Iggy pointed into the darkness. “I'm not sure if you still want to try to see if your objective is feasible or not but I'd bet the living beings are that way. Do you wish to split up to check it out, I can sneak down to the hanger and secure a ship for our escape and get it ready if it looks to be too much?”

Character Listing

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Nails own orgasm never came as Iggy exploded his loud below her allowing Nail a sigh of relief as she was soon let back down to the ground. Afther cooling down Nail quickly got dressed, slipping back on her panties bas and flight suit all while not sayig a single word to Iggy. Afther hastly getting dressed Naill fallowed him to the pirate base.

Nail climb in afther Iggy threw the fake panel he had pryed fro the wall as she quickly looked down both corridors see if the choast was clear. Quickly noticing the strage se of lighting while one end was bright the other pitch black while listening to Iggy speak. "Ok...go get a ship I must complet by mission here..." Nail spoke in a some what serious tone begor turning her back to Iggy and began moving down the lighted hallway befor turning around to look at Iggy. "If I dont come back or you run into trouble....leave with out me."

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

Iggy seemed concerned as if he was unwilling to do that but he nodded, choosing not to argue. What could he do to rescue here anyway? She knew better, right?

“Will do.” And he dashed into the darkness leaving her to explore the lighted section of the place. She count feel the tingling sensation between her thighs, the experience she had was not all that unpleasant and while she was searching around she found an empty barracks, six bunks, not too bad. She could assume that some of them were still out there searching for here.

The briefing mentioned Drez and two others, this looked as if it were Drez and six others.

She soon found Drez's chambers, saw a photo pf the multi armed alien. He was larger than a human, had six armes and eight blue eyes and a spider like appearance with long black and white hair. He was well dressed too and carried a walking stick in the image but had no other weapon though the mercs in the picture with him had heavy arms .

It wasn't long after before she could hear people behind a door. A walkie talkie she thought as a voice crackled to life on it's end.

“I got two guys at her ship. We check quadrants G8 and 9 but didn't find her yet. We did uncover some ruins that she might be hiding out in but it will do her no good, she has no way off the planet and has to either come to the base or her ship and we go both options covered.

“Converesely, if we were to leave and take our communication equipment with us she'd be stranded.”

Unless she sent out a message before entering into orbit. We'll assume the worse and will have to abandon this location unless you get results in the next hour or so. Keep looking for her, I'll prepare on this end if we have to bug out.

“Roger.”

Character Listing

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Nail watched as Iggy ran off disapearing into the darkness as Nail quickly made her way the oppisit direction and afther searchig around for sevral minutes Nail stumbled over and empty baracks noticing 6 empty bunks oviously belonging to the other mercs meaning her previous intell was wrong Drez was not just here with two others, he had a team.

It wasnt long befor Nail found Drez's chambers near by the mercs barraks. Aftherlettigng her self in and searching the room Nail found an intresting photograph of drez with another strange looking alien but Nails discovery was short lived as the sound a person was heard near by. Nail paused suddenly hearing his voice come for behind a closed door as she listen in on the conversation he was having over his comunicator.

Nail pressed herself agiest the door as she listen in. Finding there idea of stranding her here on thisplanet intresting, they must of not known abot Iggy and his drop ship but that was not important Nail need to find drez and take care of him one way or another as Nail quietly began searching Drez's room for a weapon of any kind.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:40 am

Jack pot! She came across a case housing six custom made blasters witpearl grips. Packed away in the topdraw of a bureau. There were no hoters thogh the find was interesting and just in time too as the door slid open reavealing a large red skinned alien that had been covered in thic scales. A blaster had been shealthed t his side, it was obvious that he did not expect to find any rouble here and his eyes went wide as he scrambled for his weapon.

In the hall she could make out two other creatures, a large spider like creature that was well dresed and a green skinned brutish looking creature that seemed to be more of a brute than a thimker.

“Int-” he was beginning to yell as he went for his weapon ...

Character Listing

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Nail searched the room for a momment befor she had the luck of sumbling over a small chest that contained four amazing looking blsters. Each one oviously hand crafted for its owner as Nail lifted one from its casing to examine her lucky find. It was all befor Nails heart skipped a beat hearing the door open behind her as one of the security guards spoted her ransacking Drez's room. Quickly the guard reached for his weapon ready to fire but Nail was quicker on the draw as she swiftly turned her self around to face the monster, take aim and fire...

'Click'... 'click' Nail pulled the trigger to find nothing happening. Too her misfortune the guns where not loaded, nor did she see any ammo for them near by as Nail quickly rolled to the side for cover leaving the remaining three guns behind. "Shit!! shit!! shit!!.." Nail cursed to her self as she quickly tryed to figure out a plan.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next