View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer) 

Post Re: “In the Calm of Night” (Slimer)
The poor student was becoming more and more confused and irritable. The nightmares she had been having for days now, seemed so real, putting her on edge and suspicious at every blind corner, and "for no good reason" she concluded. The cravings her nightmares seemed to encourage were however very real. She started encountering physical sparks of arousal randomly throughout her day, and they were getting harder to ignore due to lack of sleep and loss of focus.

For just a second she thought, her body still pressed tightly to the door, her eyes glazed over and closed. There in the dim hall, her hands began to caress and grope at her full breasts. No one else lived on the floor with the two cousins, so surely no one would see her give pleasure to herself. Her cousin was already inside, so if she didn't make any noise to alert her, it was safe she assumed. One hand abandon her chest, sliding out from between the white buttons only to slide under her short pleated skirt. Her panties were already becoming wet from her thoughts, and she pushed two fingers underneath the damp satin fabric to find her throbbing bud.

She suddenly had the same desires she had once before, to go out under the stars, with her sleeping bag this time maybe, and again she couldn't push it away. With a deep inhale, she made her hands free and slowly began to turn the knob of the door still behind her.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

He watched and wondered if she would see him. Would she cry out for him to take her as he had under the moonlight on that wondrous not too long ago? Didn't she even remember the night that he had taken her, in so many carnal ways? The thoughts nagged at him, but all he could do was honor the bargain. His people had that bred into them when it came to dealing with other species. It made them not necessarily trust his kind, but it created a lesser fear of demons. They were one of the apex creatures of the galaxy, and rather than face war, or retribution for the cruel acts they could commit, they kept to their bargains.

This was one of the few moments of his life when he was truly tempted to give into temptation and break his oath. He thought it couldn't get any worse when her dark hand began to slide over her large mammary, and the other slipped down under her pleated skit. Her hand began to slide back and forth, and he couldn't tell if it was the pounding in her chest he heard, or the hammering of his own heart as his erection grew. She was close enough that he could smell her heat fill the small hallway.

It was almost too much when she reached back after stopping the erotic show and twisted the polished knob of the door. And that as they say, was that. His agony was great as she left the hallway and his erection raged with no release. He quickly waited to see if he would have a chance to follow her inside, or would he have to get creative...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:03 am

As if a real life man was pressed against her, sandwiching her between himself and the door, she leaned her head back deeper to melt inside the wood like a soft pillow. Her hand still turning the hard cold metal knob underneath her the palm of her hand, another pause.... a turn..... a pause, unable to pull herself away yet. Her desires refusing to dissipate. Lingering visions of her pussy being stretched made her thighs quiver and her knees part slightly, although there was no one touching her.

Her senses were heightened, every breath amplified, and then the subtle click of the latch disengaging from the door jam echoed down the hall. She had no idea the torture she was inflicting on the invisible onlooker, she only felt the fire inside her. He planted that fire after all, so maybe it was only fair for him to suffer, or was it just what they both needed....

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 am

He watched as her breathing grew deep. She rested against the wood of the door. Her body posture was one embraced in the heat of the moment. Did she feels her body racing to be picked up and fucked against the door? The demon watched in torture as her legs spread open at the knees as if inviting someone to step between them and fill the glorious void. His erection grew as he wished she would voice the request. The cold metal knob turned ever so slightly as her heaving bosom shivered in anticipation.

With a soft click, the door could be opened at anytime. The demon wondered if the moment was lost? Was she truly aware of his presence or was her body simply needing the soft touch and embrace of another. Had they formed some sort of erotic bond or was he wishing fancifully...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:11 pm

No words left my parted lips as they mouthed "why", followed with a sigh ,and my head dropped down in defeat. I couldn't pinpoint why my body had been acting this way, craving even more then usual, to be molested. Touching my own body might have been enough in the past, but now, it seemed less and less of a solution for what was ailing me. When I touch myself I am in full control of the events, regardless of the fantasies playing out in my mind. I needed to be controlled for some reason, and although this might be a hidden desire that has always existed, little by little it wanted to come out and play. That hidden desire no longer wanted to be hidden, and it was driving me crazy.

"Why?" my own voice echoed down the hall and startled me, so deep in thought.

And then the words surfaced in my mind, like the bubbles in a soda can that was just opened.... "They call me Slimer for obvious reasons, and you know why you .... You either have met some of the more... exotic residences of this island ... meaning you came out here this night needing one thing ... you needed to be treated to a fucking more then probably ever before. ..." As if he had been right there in the hallway, recanting his own words to me, analyzing my desires for me, his voice answered me. "Slimer. I desire Slimer again...", my very humbled definitive words trailed out across my tongue to my lips before entering the air he and I were both sharing.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:30 pm

As their needs surged, his to reclaim his tender pet, and her's the slowly kindling realization that in some way her time on the island had devloped into a need to be controlled and brought to orgasm, unwilling or not, the words left her lips. It was enough for him. His passion and desire was barely stifled and as she hung her head he stepped forward.

It was like an apparation appearing from the ether, he was not there and then he was. His monsterous form closing the shortdistance in but a step or two of his four legs. And I need you Ana... the words were uttered in a harsh desperate whisper, and he was not foolish enough to believe that she needed him specifically, but more what he represented. Yet, as his tentacles coiled her wrists, and his hands found her breasts he had no complaints to voice.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm

My wishes seem to come true before my eyes, but there was no way that it manifest naturally. It was so unexpected for anything or anyone to suddenly appear before me that I was scared straight. I froze, not even jerking away from his grasp. My hand still gripping the knob of the door seemed to pull it slowly closed, just as quiet and unalarming to my sleeping cousin as it was to open.

My eyes glanced up at him as he spoke to me.... and then I realized what I had done. I had said out loud that I desired him. I wasn't even sure why I said it, but the words had left my mouth, and he had somehow been right there to hear it. Waiting for me to to fulfil the verbal contract, so he could experience me again.

I had been foolish to think no one was looking, watching as I touched myself in these monster filled halls, and now here Slimer was to remind me of my hidden desires, and fulfill them in their entirety. I tried for a second to pull away, but his grip was tight and unyielding. "You think I'm yours then?" I asked smugly although I knew the answer.

"How long have you been here?" my cracking voice questioned. I was worried that he had been watching for a while. That he had seen how desparate I really was, craving to be filled to the core.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 am

The tentacles velvety length slowly coiled her wrists as the demon steps close. His large massive frame almost blocking her entire view of the hallway. As the door pulls shut he glances first one way down the seemingly abandoned hallway and then the other. Slowly he pulls her wrist out and up over her head pinning them to the door. I am not presumptuous enough to call you my property. I do know that you called my name in a moment of need and no more. His voice a rumbling base, a contrast to her high cracking as she worried over what he had seen, it seemed to be the difference that made their union all the more exotic.

He knew the hallway was a bad idea, but sometimes bad can feel so good. He grabs her thighs and pulls them already spread up around his waist. Securing her legs there she can feel his hardened rod pressing against her aflame sex through her thim panties. If he didn't know any better, he would swear he could feel warm moisture against the tip of his length.

His hardened muscled body easily supports her weight, I've been here long enough to know your need as my own. You can feel my desire to have you as mine whether for a night or forever I am open to your desires.

With those words he release her thighs, hands stroking up her sides as one heads for her long hair and the other detours to her pushed forward chest. The hands in her locks pulls her head back by her hair and his warm wet lips begin tracing kisses along her sumptuous neck, while his other hand carresses her voluptuous breast...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Like a dream and a nightmare combined, this demon lifts my body and contorts me like a doll. I could feel his thick hard member, and like a flash I recalled the feeling of him being inside my tight walls. "Ahh..mmm..." I gasped as he pressed against my damp panties.

If what he said is true we must be somehow joined from our last encounter. It was disturbing to me to think that every time I have lustful desires, Slimer feels the same way. Who inspires who? I wondered, if it even worked that way. Did he poison me, or impregnate me with his goo like a tracker to sense me? Or did it make me feel his desires to torment and fill me with his seed again. Either way it would lead to the same dangerous primal action.

He knew by experience just what I liked, and if he feeds off my pleasure, he is already filling up. My pussy throbbed as he presses against me. Like old freinds craving to be joined again I stuggled inside against the instictive training to scream. I cringed at his touch, yet he held me so tight I had no chance to even squirm as his mouth aroused me further.

With my head pulled back I stuggled to speak at all, but a whisper came out. "You ... you know just how to ... pleasure me". His ominous presence was intimidating, yet I knew he had only bliss on his mind ... just like I did.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 am

With her wrists pulled above her head and her firm legs wrapped around his waist she was helpless, and he knew it was what she needed. Her experiences on the island had seemed to be leave more and more in a state of need. Had the experiences she had been through lived up to their purposes? Had she diverged from the need to fight her cousin still had into one of sexual need? Was she preparing for her coming role as an eventual slave? These were brief thoughts that flickered through his head, as she seemed slightly reviled by one touch, yet her readiness to feel him deep inside was apparent.

He massage her large breast thumb carressing her nipple over the sexy school uniform. Reaching down his urge to take her pressed up against the door, there and then was overwhelming and he slid her panties to the slide. The tip of his large cock pressed against her pussy and he could feel her wet warmth. Without waiting he began to press his hips forward and satiate his need, when he heard a voice coming down the bend of the hall.

It took only a moment but he pulled back and placed her on the ground grumbling to himself. Soon, my sweet... he said leaning forward his a kiss and vanished from sight. It was only a few moments before two girls wandered around the corner.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I wouldn't have been able to explain what just happened. Not that they wouldn't have believed me, because all the girls in this dorm have had their own run-ins with a monster or two, but I had actually asked for it, and now I was startled, but not running screaming down the hall. Instead I was just standing there, clothes barely mussed with my soaked panties still in place.

"Hi. Is that you Ana?" both girls from three doors down seem to say at the same time.

"Yes, it's me. You guys heading in for the night?", my standard question. They were watching me, before going inside their room as if waiting for me to go in. We kind of all watch out for each other that way.

"Yep. You coming in or going out?" one girl asked. I had to make a quick decision now, was coming in, or going out .... and did Ali hear my voice? I played it safe. "I'm heading in. Have a good night".

"You too", they both said and hustled inside as I turned towards my door ready to enter. But I paused, looking over my shoulder wondering if he was still there.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:48 pm

The demon cursed his luck, his cock could teach iron about softness at that moment, and waited for the concerned girls to leave. It was surely a risk, would his lovely Ana vanish inside the safety of her room as well? He could tell he had shocked her and as much as her foggy memories and abused psyche had told her she needed what he offered, he knew she might realize that their night was nothing more than his taking her unwilling body over and over.

Was her need to be taken real or had his lust crazed mind twisted the events so that he remembered her words desiring him. He had doubts as the two interlopers disappeared inside their room and Ana turned towards her own sanctuary. She reached for the knob and he thought all was lost for the evening when she looked back over her shoulder with what could be almost described as longing on her face.

He knew the hallway was risky but his need for her outweighed possibly violating the rules of the island. Stepping close behind her his large clawed hand brushed the hair off her near shoulder and he leaned forward and whispered into her ear, Do you wish to continue where we left off before we were interupted my lovely Ana? Will you invite me in were I can fulfill your darkest desires?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

He was still there as she feared, as she hoped... His voice curdled her stomach and awakened her throbbing walls at the same time. Her body turned around completely to face him, "NO!" her whisper inphatic. "My cousin is inside, no". She could not in any state of consciousness give herself to him, suggest a rendezvous spot, or lead him to some dark hallway to molest her, but... she would not fight his advance.

She was not quite ready for the sex slavers to prize her, there would be a stale mate until he took her.

"Shall I go inside?"

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:33 am

The questions he asked were more teasing and taunting with a hint to see how far her building depravity ran. They were there to test her need versus the knowledge that she was submitting herself as a toy to be used, pleasures to be shared, and little else.

Yet her answers gave him more insight than hwould normally ever hope for. Her cousin lay inside. Was she ashamed of her own words and actions or was she simply trying to protect a loved one trapped in the same hell. Future decided, fate far from free, the beauty of this island was superficial. He wagered on the answers to those burning questions and took a moment before speaking from behind her.

You don't run and scream when we were interupted or tell the other girls of your plight, yet you balk at being in the same room as your beloved cousin. One clawed hand reaches out to stroke her cheek, Get what you need from your room and meet me outside and she will remain unaware of your needs and unharmed...unless you wish me to come inside with you...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

My repulsion ran deeper then his appearance. It forged clear through to the core of my being, knowing that despite all good sense, I was about to do exactly what he explained. I didn't have the power to deny what he was offering, but I would do anything to preserve my cousin's sanctuary as long as I could. My older cousin had always shielded me from harm, and was surely devastated when my parents sent me here to join her in this God forsaken place. Tonight I would look out for her.

"I don't need to go inside. She'll just think I stayed at a friends", besides I hoped to be back before dawn, and Ana would not even know I wasn't sleeping right next to her all night.

I slowly removed my hand from the door and turned to face him. "I'll meet you out front then", bravely I confirmed Slimer's plan as I headed to the elevators. The doors opened right away with a ding that was loud enough to wake the whole floor and I got on. The whole way down I ran the scenarios through my mind, trying to talk myself out of it, then confirming that it would be okay .... "ding" and the doors opened again. My heart finally began to race again, normal response to a dangerous situation, but my feet began to move ... my hands pressed open the doors to the building ... and there I stood under the moon light.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next