View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
Once again, Cammie had reverted to a more shy persona. It was amusing seeing the woman wearing half her undergarment and half Kanoe's. Sighing, she stepped passed the young woman and picked up the nightgown she had waiting for her. "I set this here so you would have something to wear when you wake up," the witch said calmly, "But if you really want to wear more of my clothes, I suppose you could borrow some." The witch offered the gown to Camryn to wear. "I hope you slept well," she added, "I made breakfast, you must be hungry."

The two did go without dinner due to the strange events that happened last night. She sat down at the table and began to lightly eat her breakfast. "I hope the food is to your liking," she said softly, "I do not know what foods you prefer or cannot have." It did seem odd to not know such things after having sex with this woman multiple times now. From how Cammie was acting, Kanoe doubts the woman really wanted to be with her. It was just a sort of moment thing, right? The woman became a sexual creature due to some strange effects from the island itself. Kanoe ate quietly, knowing her partner probably wanted to eat for now. At least she learned a bit more about this strange island though it was nothing that would help her survive here.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:53 am

It felt a bit odd at the table, Kanoe was quiet and so was I. Finding it a bit odd I just decided to speak up, "So... uhm... I feel like maybe I should explain something." I said, finishing the egg first. "I... sort of noticed that you are confused... Would you believe, seeing the shy part of me is... well actually me?" It was true, I threw a lot of mixed signals and it was hard to sift through it all. It did feel safe with someone else with you, that's probably what Kanoe had meant awhile ago about having someone with you on the island. "I... throw on a tough front Kanoe but it is exactly what I just said... It's a front. Not... many people know this about me and I hope you understand why." A lot of people have that sort of deal going on, at least they were a bit... obvious if you can read there personality well, something I was actually good at. A front was something to hide myself behind, being a genius of fighting and fierce, it's just a front. What trouble I would be in if that wasn't there.

"So... I hope you sort of understand a bit better what you are actually seeing. Shyness is who I am... I know it's sort of confusing all things considered. I guess what you can think is, everything if flipped when you see me. My front is the exact opposite of what I actually am... So I hope you sort of understand and keep it a secret..." The food was great though, maybe if Kanoe understood I can eat it a bit more. Going on to the beacon and pancakes, I ate quietly, waiting for a response. Hoping that I would get a good one and not a *You are Insane* response. It really isn't easy for me to explain things, and this is a doozy that I never had to say before. I had never let anyone close enough. Well ok I have done so but there are only 2 people, both of them saw right through me. It was just easy to be myself without having to put up a front constantly. Trying to lighten up the mood a little, quickly added, "The breakfast is great... You are a great cook."

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:06 am

Cammie was the one to speak up first. Kanoe was used to awkward silences as she rarely knew what to say in most 'normal' social encounters. The woman explained her shyness and mask she wore around others. Did that mean what happened in the shower was a front as well? The witch did not consider it appropriate to ask. Did it really matter? Camryn would not be the first one night stand that came to her room. Still for a secret, it was a relatively minor thing. Kanoe's secrets were far more serious in comparison. Should she tell this ordinary student? Her slavery would only cause further stress for Camryn. But her magic was something only a few knew about. There were certainly plenty of rumors about her being a witch though.

"I see," the witch replied, "I do not mind. Act how you wish around me. I do not get company often. There are rumors about me being not exactly normal. Well they are correct for the most part and not just because of the size of my breasts." The only way to explain properly was through showing an example. The witch lifted her hand and snapped her fingers as a brief word in another language escaped her lips. Instantly, the candles on the table sparked to life. "I am a witch or at least that is what I call myself," Kanoe continued, "Simply put, I know a bit of magic. Having been on this island for so long, I am certain the staff already know though they will not openly admit it. Some of the creatures on this island tend to notice gifted students like myself as well. It is both a blessing and a curse I suppose."

"My apologies for not telling you sooner but you are a bit of an outsider when it comes to the arcane," she added, "But, now you have a secret of mine so do not worry about your shyness. I find it cute but do not let it get in the way of what you want." Kanoe fell silent after that. She was not certain how Camryn would react to this strange reveal. Would she be afraid of her? In some ways, Kanoe could see herself as a monster. Perhaps Cammie would think the same thing. But leaving it a secret would have been awkward if the witch continued to spend time with this student.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:08 pm

I didn't mind, we all had our secrets really. It wasn't scary at all, hell my sister is now able to read minds, that's just as scary if it got out. "I am not scared. It takes quite a lot to really scare me Kanoe and no, the whole shower thing wasn't a mask. I been... trying my best to be a tad more playful like some people I know what me to, but I don't know how really..." It was hard, and still a learning process for me. It's hard to really over-ride how you are as a person, especially if you have grown up into that said person. You can't just go back you know? It felt pretty good with Kanoe telling something that apparently she really hesitates to say, just like how I don't show my real personality almost at all. Wanting to really get away from all the awkwardness, I try to think of a subject to really go on. Maybe I should say something about the dream I had... or was it a dream.

"I'm still learning... but I do have a question... Do you have dreams often? Where you could have sworn it was very real but at the same time maybe not possible for it to be real?" Course I was talking about mine, having no idea if Kanoe had any dreams. Or would finding another subject be better? What does she do for fun, something I was actually very curious to know. Maybe with her actually calling out by my nickname would make me feel better, to get around the awkwardness that has settled around the table we sat on. Or maybe we should try to finish what we finished in the shower, that part was rather hazy to me but I remember majority of what happened in the shower.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 am

Being psychic was one thing but summoning flames out of thin air was another. Camryn took the reveal rather well, perhaps too well. Kanoe was not sure if she should be insulted or not. It was a good thing she did not care about it but it was also discouraging. Next time, she will burn off the woman's eyebrows, see how nonchalant the student can be after that. Of course she would not do that. Her goal was not to scare the woman. The witch had already used her magic on Cammie a few times since meeting though it was more for pleasure than business.

Kanoe lets the matter rest as the other woman changed the topic. "Everyone dreams, Cammie," she answered the odd question, "Vivid or not. One of the... creatures of the island claimed I was dream seer and able to interact and enter dreams. But, I have not done anything like that on my own. Occasionally, I am able to enter a lucid dreaming state where I am aware I am in a dream. As for the dreams being real... There is no way of telling. I doubt it would be as serious as some horror movies where what happens in a dream happens to you. Some claim dreams can be messages or visions of the future but there such things are unreliable. I mean, you will not know for sure until it is too late."

"Would you like more tea?" the witch asked as she rose to her feet and reached to take the dirty dishes into kitchen.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:04 pm

"Oh yes more tea... I'm still rather woozy." Still wanted to sleep but honestly maybe the tea will help subside that for the time being. I was no stranger to dreams, of course most of the time they were incomprehensible and just senseless dreaming. This time it was different and something that is believable, it was very unsettling for me. Wasn't used to the idea of course but I just don't know. Needed someone to really bounce some ideas off of, "I had an odd one today morning that's why I'm asking... It feels real you know? Something I can completely trust in." Should I say what it was about? It was a dream after all, if it was really a dream that is, shouldn't be that harmful to say right? Just have to get it out maybe, that will make me feel better. "I have to say it, I think it'll make me feel better, maybe you can tell me how you think about it."

Still a bit unsettled in the chair, I waited quietly for Kanoe to finish what she was doing so I can say it without any real distractions. It was indeed very weird, to be perfectly honest, I believe in it, that is what bothers me so much. Just feels right you know? When Kanoe finally settled after doing her dishes, I held the tea cup in my hands and visibly sighed. "Ok, well I had this dream where I was seeing Dawn. The odd thing is... it wasn't like I'm there you know? It was images of her, but quick enough for me to understand the scene of what is taking place as I saw it." Taking a sip of the tea, I continued. "In most dreams, I think in everyone's case, when you dream, you know you are dreaming most of the time and you just don't believe it's true. In... my case, at least with what just happened and what not, I believe what I was seeing. It was so real... Dawn was like holding this picture of me, looking rather depressed. The place where I saw was real too, it was the apartment we moved into before I came here, when she returned home to me. There is no way that is a lie... right? It couldn't be..."

Still clutching very hard on my tea cups, which was visibly shaking. Few things in my life really make me hesitate, seeing my sister in such a mood was one of them.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 am

The witch provided more tea before sitting down and listening to Cammie's description of her dream. Dream or vision, the whole thing had really bothered the woman. Kanoe reached out and gently cupped the woman's hands in her own. "Camryn," she began, "There are countless studies of dreams out there. People have taken the time of writing everything they dream about and what they could possibly mean. While I am certain your sister is worried about you, the dream being real or not does not change that. Even if your dream was not a dream but a vision, does that change anything right now? You can try talking to the staff about taking a trip to see your sister. I am not sure if that is even allowed though. All you can really do is try and stay safe, for her sake."

Kanoe's released the woman and returned to her own cup of tea. "At the very least, your sister is safe back home," she continued, "She was a Head Girl so she can probably take care of herself even if she did run into troubled times. You should be more concerned about your own well being as your sister seems to be worried about that according to your dream. That means no more charging off to strange places by yourself." It was about all the advice she could give about the dream and surviving here in general. "You are obviously worried about this," she added, "Feel free to speak your thoughts on what you think it all means."

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Maybe Kanoe is right, I'm over reacting. It just seems so weird that it would feel so real to me, and I know I can separate real from fake and that was what truly bothered me. "I am... something on this campus gave my sister the ability to read minds. What if it is happening already? I am her younger sister... what if they are just trying to mess with my head too." Certainly hope not but god knows what can happen on a place that trust was never there. This place is already getting to me and I believe everything was under control but obviously not. Egh this wasn't good, really really need to find a way to regain my confidence that I some how lost along the way. Does Kanoe even see this from me? I cannot be sure if I was able to hide this...

"I... I don't know what to do... Everything was ok until that dream..." My cup was still shaking, even though I started to believe that maybe it was the table that is shaking, but it became pretty obviously very fast that I was still shaking. Great... "I... need to get some rest or something... I'm stressing out like crazy." What to do... Regardless I have to figure out something fast or my trip here would not end up the way I have envisioned. What is the point of coming here and find out when I cause Dawn more pain? Objectives change, and everything has just changed at this point, now, just need to figure out what it is.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:11 am

Kanoe could understand what Cammie was going through. She had been through it all before as had her lover. It is difficult to remain positive when things were so stacked against you. The witch already knew what her fate was and while it was heart breaking, it was at least calming to not having to worry anymore. She rose to her feet as Camryn shook in her chair. Coming around behind the woman, she placed her hands on the student's shoulders and began to slowly massage them. A brief touch was all it took to read how tense the woman was.

"Then lets do something," the witch said simply, "From the story you told me, the trouble began because you went somewhere they did not want you to go. You may be in their radar but if you just calm down and focus more on your own well being, they will probably leave you be. I cannot say if the monsters will. But, you have hit the ground running since you have arrived here. Just relax a bit. If you let them get to you like this, then they have already won."

"What do you like to do, relieving stress or otherwise?" Kanoe asked, "It is the weekend. We have a few days to calm down. And stop holding everything on yourself. I am here as well, you know? I have already caused multiple years worth of trouble during my time here. You do not need hide things in hopes to protect me." The witch's fingers knead into Cammie's muscles, working the kinks and trying to loosen them up as best as possible. "Deep breaths," she added, "Just calm down."

Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

It was indeed very hard to stay positive, but I know now that I'm just over thinking. In the end of it all, just need to stop myself from thinking too much, sadly it will continue to happen until I get home where Ashley will stop me from doing so. Well maybe I can find someone here that can do the same for me, someone that can help me here and hopefully be someone I can trust. Technically though, maybe Kanoe is that person. Hell with all we two have gone through that is probably true. Most everyone would believe so if they saw it right? This school is very weird indeed, and well no matter what we left behind, maybe when we are here, we just have to leave everything at home, well at home and until we get home again, thinking about it won't help. Wonder why I didn't think of that before...

"You're right, I'm... over thinking again, as usual." I gave a very noticeable sigh. What do most people do at this point when they realize that you just have to find a way through? Boy I would do anything to get some help from Dawn now. That's a moot point. "I should try and promise not to keep thinking about home... It's just going to make me feel worse isn't it?" Though that thought was more of me saying it out loud then actually asking for some advice. After hearing Kanoe bring up what I want to do to relieve stress. "I don't know honestly, I never been good with crowds... Sort of the loner type if you know what I mean. I just spend it quietly at home or with just another person. Is there anything you would want to do?"

The moment Kanoe started mending my shoulder, I had to give out a very loud gasp and squirm in my chair. When did I tense up like this? A random thought crossed my mind right then, "I should... probably return your thong huh...Ohh..." Still squirming in my chair, it seems like Kanoe knows the spots for stress, at least it seems like it. She told me to just relax, deep breaths which I tried to do. It reminded me quite a lot of meditation, which I actually haven't done in quite awhile since I arrived on campus. I need to do that when I find the time to again, cleans my mind quite well.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:37 am

"I asked you what you want to do, not what I want to do," the witch replied, "And stop worrying about minor things. That is unless you really want to get naked again. Or are you saying you want me to do things to you, hmm?" She smiled faintly at the small tease. Perhaps this one wanted to be played with. Cammie was just so uptight and serious. But after so much has happened, Kanoe would not really hold that against her. Instead, she focused on tending to the woman's tense form.

Fingers lingered on those points that made Cammie gasp and groan. Closing her eyes, Kanoe channeled a bit of heat into her hand and fingers. She lets the warm heat soak into the student's muscles as the witch continued to mold them like clay. "That's it," she said softly, "Slow breaths. Stop worrying about every little thing. Just relax. You do not have to worry about being alone. I am here." Kanoe would not say anything further unless necessary. No point in trying to force this woman to relax or do something. If Cammie wanted to just sit here and be given a massage, then that is what they will do.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Having to gasp again, I tilted my head back and just keeps squirming in my chair. Eventually the heat made me just give out another moan like gasp with my body going limp almost, "Oh god." Going limp felt weird, it's like if you have been just melted into the seat. Kind of an odd feeling really. Thinking of something on the spot, I quietly replied in an odd melted state, "If... you wanted your undergarments back... could have just asked..." It did feel good to not be so tense though, maybe I have been too stressed to even realize it. Really have been over doing the thinking part I think, usually never like this. What is up with this campus that brings out the worse in me? Never been good with expressing myself though, it would be very awkward for me to outright say it.

Although I wasn't really squirming anymore, it felt like if Kanoe was sort of under me, I probably would be melted into her also instead of the chair I was sitting on. "I'm... still sort of learning on the whole pleasure thing. Was being taught by someone." Thought I would mention it. It was the weekend, it is the perfect time to get my mind clear more or less. Maybe it's time to let loose a little bit, worry about things afterwords because it isn't a good time to think about things I don't think I would be able to control at the moment.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 pm

The witch continued with the heated massage. Cammie must have been enjoying if she was mumbling things that made no real sense. But the woman did regain some sense and mentioned abit more about herself. Her fingers slowed when she mentioned someone 'teaching' her about pleasure. "Oh? I did not realize you were already seeing someone else," Kanoe replied, "If you wish me to stop, I can." Personally, she did not really care about such minor gripes about relationships. Being on Shokushu for so long, bedding with multiple partners was a bit more common than in ordinary society.

Of course until Camryn said to do so, those fingers continued to dig into the knots in the woman's shoulders and worked them out. Working lower, she gently pushed the woman forward a bit so her arms could get between the student's back and the chair. The nightgown would not hinder her or the flow of mana seeping into those tender muscles. Her thumbs would drag along the woman's athletic curves as she worked, showing her experience in tending to another's body.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 pm

I hate it when I mumble to myself. It isn't usually a problem when I am alone but this time I wasn't. Not a bad habit per-say, thinking aloud, but I know people find it weird if you do it in public. Hope Kanoe didn't mind. Wasn't really gonna ask her to stop, I will be surprised if she wasn't with someone either. In this campus, I am starting to believe you sort of need to put some stuff above your head or else you will go crazy. She really is good at this though, I feel like butter. "N-no... No don't. It is very relaxing..." Maybe I should ask if we should go back to bed for a little bit, at least to get a bit more rest and stuff, or something else all together.

"Would you mind if we...went back to bed? Or whatever to do in bed, I'm still a bit tired..." I get pushed up a little so, I was away from the chair letting out another soft moan in the process when my back is now the target of being meld. "Where... did you learn on how to do this? It's really helpful..."

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am

"Hmm? Well I read a few books on this and have had alot of practice on other students and my lover awhile back," the witch replied. The answer was accurate though the reason she learned how was because her Mistress wished it so. Camryn did ask how and not why. "Though I do cheat a bit and use a little fire magic to provide a some warmth and heat," Kanoe added. The fact the woman did not want her to stop revealed how well she was performing right now. But now the woman was more tired than stressed. Yesterday must have really taken a toll on the student and understandably so.

The woman did not ask to go to bed but rather to go to bed together. It was a minor invitation though whatever they may do in bed may make Cammie even more exhausted. Kanoe stopped channeling and the massage and eased her partner back against the chair. "Of course," the witch replied, "Let me take care of the dishes and I will meet you there." The raven haired woman began washing and putting the dishes away. Once finished, she would join Cammie in bed or help her if she was still having trouble moving around. She would sit on the edge of the bed beside the other woman. "There," she began, "Is that better, Cammie?" She reached out and gently brushed strands of pink hair from her partner's face. If the woman was still exhausted, perhaps she should leave Camryn be for a bit. She could certainly work on her studies while the woman slept unless the student preferred having a warm body nearby.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next