View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

"Whatever you say," said Alucard with a shrug. It opened its mouth wide and tilted Linnis so that she was head-first when the alien put her in its mouth.

Fri May 11, 2007 1:28 am
Profile YIM

I was clearly unimpressed by the antics. I wasn't sure what it was, but I was sure that something wasn't allowing the students to die. If the beasties could kill us, I'd have died a long time ago.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 pm
Profile YIM

"I figured that," said the alien without moving its lips. "Most students behave differently upon seeing me."

As Linnis was moved further to the back of the mouth, a long, slim thing emerged from down the throat. It was rather shaped like a hose, only it was made of extraterrestrial muscle rather than the normal sort of hose material. This "cord" touched her head, and suddenly a memory from the alien was playing through her mind.

"See what I mean?" Alucard asked.

Sat May 12, 2007 12:33 am
Profile YIM

I asked quietly as the memory washed over me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat May 12, 2007 12:37 am
Profile YIM

In her mind's eye, Linnis saw a dorm much like her own, but she was seeing it from a higher perspective, and with a different range of colors. She was seeing as Alucard saw.

Suddenly Linnis felt hungry, unbearably hungry. In her mind's eye, she saw a student enter, sopping wet and wearing only a towel. The student looked right at Alucard/Linnis, and screamed.

Sat May 12, 2007 1:11 am
Profile YIM

I whimpered.

Sat May 12, 2007 1:25 am
Profile YIM

The student screamed again in horror, unable to contain her fear of Linnis/Alucard. She tried to run, stumbling as she did so. The hunger roared, and the memory was so vivid that it almost felt like Linnis had done this, rather than the alien. Linnis/Alucard lifted the young woman in the memory, raised her screaming to its mouth... and just like that, the memory was over. Linnis was back in the mouth of the beast, and the "cord" was retracting down Alucard's throat...

Sat May 12, 2007 2:54 am
Profile YIM

"Sharing memories is a popular pastime for you, huh?"
I scoffed. His goal was obvious, but it wasn't convincing.

Sun May 13, 2007 7:17 am
Profile YIM

"Actually, I've never done that before," Alucard admitted truthfully. "I just thought you might appreciate the difference." Linnis did not know it, but that memory was now her memory. The alien had left it in her head.

"See," Alucard said, "I wanted to point out to you the difference between a typical encounter and what you have provided me."

That said, the alien swallowed.

Sun May 13, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile YIM

My eyes went wide. I knew I couldn't be killed, others had come close, but stopped themselves for whatever reason, but if it's a fight he wanted, he'd get it. Before I could be swallowed, I started punching, and punching hard at his throat. I didn't want to be devoured, and wondered how this all made sense. The others just raped me, what the hell was this? Some mind game?

Tue May 15, 2007 2:45 pm
Profile YIM

The throat muscles shrugged off her blows and continued to try and swallow Linnis.

"A bit late for struggling," Alucard said. "Most don't wait until they're in my mouth to try and put up a fight." The esophagus rippled and captured the nude woman's feet.

Tue May 15, 2007 4:16 pm
Profile YIM

I tried to relax. I focused on my assurances, the sense that they were somehow not allowed to kill me. I stopped struggling just hoping this would be over soon.

Tue May 22, 2007 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

The throat muscles continued to pull Linnis progressively down into the esophagus, hugging tight around her. When it was mid-way up her thighs, Alucard spoke again.

"You're not going to struggle?"

Wed May 23, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

She said, eyes closed.
"Either I'm right and you can't kill me, or I'm wrong and you are killing me now, and I obviously can't escape. Either way, it's better for me to get this over with quickly."

Wed May 23, 2007 5:26 am
Profile YIM

"I admire your conviction," said the alien, swallowing her further, so that her hips disappeared down Alucard's throat.

"I must say, prey like you is hard to come by."

Wed May 23, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next