View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Never too late for a work out: for alexvano 

Post Re: Never too late for a work out: for alexvano
His words, taunting and cruel made Alynia shudder with fear. Here for what? To eat her? Strangle her? Torture her and then leave her for dead? The worst possible options ran through her mind, though surprisingly the innocent school girl was not aware of his true intentions. The cold pane of mirror pressed against her back reminded her of the air conditioned temperature of the room. Her skin felt clammy from cold sweat. 'Move!' she was telling herself 'Run!' but her body did not obey until it was too late.

Noticing that some of his lewdly shaped appendages reaching toward her, she suddenly tried to throw herself out of their reach to no success. Alynia gasped at the contact as tendrils wrapped around her wrists and waist pulling her closer toward the beast. "No!" she yelled panicked tears forming in he corner of her eyes.

Her body squirmed and twisted in the foreshadow of what was to come, her legs tried to kick what ever they could reach.  "Please- don't kill me, wh-what ever you are!" she cried eyeing her terrifying captor. She whimpered audibly even as the thunder crashed and the rain pattered on the window. "I'm w-wealthy!" she tried in vain. "I have connections! I can give you what you want.. So please leave me alone!" Even though she protested, Alynia could tell that this monster had no need of what bribery she could offer, but she tried nontheless. She tugged at her immobilized arms staring at he oddly shaped tentacle with an odd expression of confusion and utter terror.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 pm

The demons fleshy tentacles managed to loop her slender wrists and waist. The velvety tendrils slid over her smooth skin, contracting slightly and he began to pull her to him in the darkness. Kicking and flailing with her legs it was no use as she was slowly dragged closer to the hulking demon. The soft mats offered a little friction but her legs could find nothing the gain purchase against.

Inch by inch she was dragged closer to her coming fate, all the while pleading and begging. She offered first the suffering pleas not to kill her, that her family and herself was rich and had connections. While those words may have made a human attacker pause, her material wealth or earth bases connections meant nothing to the monster in the thunder filled darkness. All that mattered was the pleasure his prey was to be delivering soon.

Connections, money and power will not save you tonight my sweet. What will save you is how well you please me my pet. He finishes the word pet and lets loose a blood curdling laugh. The laugh is punctuated with a flash of lightning that illuminates the dreadful scene in which she finds herself. His visiage a strange mix or lust and mirth.

A few inches at a time he drags her on her back to her awaiting fate.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

What a terrible laugh he had, cold and piercing through the dark which was only interrupted with the flashes of lightening from the outside.

Alynia knew she was too weak to fight against his clutches but that didn't prevent her from trying. Though her fists were restrained and useless, she kicked with all her might. She cringed feeling the strong fleshy tendrils wrapping around her bare waist pulling her closer and closer to the awaiting demon.

She simply whimpered in fear, obviously this was not someone or rather something she could bribe over. Tears welled in her eyes as Alynia felt how helpless she was.

His words made her body shiver "W-what do you mean?" Alynia cried. Her wide, fearful, innocent eyes blinked up at her assaulter. She knew she shouldnt have asked, but she couldnt stop he terrified words from spilling her lips. Her brain worked to comprehend it. He wanted.. Pleasure from her? Oh god, she could only hope he did not mean what she though he might mean. Her body twisted wonderfully as sucpsicion arises of what this demon wanted from the girl's poor nubile body.

"and I am not you p-pet!" She said, though her voice wavered. Defiant words for such a hopeless situation as she was slowly, horrible pulled toward him.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 am

As she inched closer he can barely hear her audible sobbing over the raging storm. She must surely be frightened and lost to hope as she draws closer and closer to the terrible demon.

Although he could simply move to her he was enjoying her building despair and fear one what was to come. Her question was a simple one so he gave a simple answer.

You wish me to not call you my pet, you can give me your name. As for what I mean, I will make you mine tonight in every terrible way you can imagine.

Another cruel laugh, another flash of lightning, and another few inches closer. The demon only had a couple feet and she would be within reach. He barely paid qattention to her wildly kicking legs as he awaits her response.

While she moves the final few feet he should have paid attention as one bare foot strikes his kneecap and he howls in pain. The fleshy cock-tipped tentacles temporarily slacken around his fiesty prey while fe deals with the white hot agony of the stike and his regeneration helps his ACL knit back together...

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3