View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hot and Wet (for Mille) 

"NOOOOO!" Mille screamed. Her whole body tightened up, tensing hard, her eyes closed. She tried her best to keep him from entering her, shifting her hips upward...but she was already about as high up as she could go. There was nothing she could do, especially with her legs spread the way they were, as she felt the head start to slip inside her. For the...how many times now? She'd lost count already of how many times she'd been raped. It couldn't be that many...could it? And yet, as all the other times, no one had come to help her, the creature hadn't been driven off or gotten bored and left, nothing defferent had happened. "You bastard..." She gasped as the head slipped into her finally.

The shower continued running, spraying hot water over their bodies as Steel proceded to violate Mille, holding her upper body against the shower wall, her leg up high. She wriggled, trying to dislodge the thing, but it was no use. He was already inside, and he apparently didn't plan on leaving her at the moment. She could still hope, though, and could still try.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Profile YIM

Steel groaned deep in his throat as his head slipped into her. The way she was wriggling around trying to get him out of her only turned him on more. He pushed deeper into her tight pussy, gradually gaining one inch, then another. "Mmm... Oh, you are nice and tight for me," he taunted her. "We're going to have a lot of fun, aren't we?"

After a moment's thought, Steel shifted one foot forward, almost touching the wall with his toes. Now he could release her leg and she still would be unable to close them. And their heights were different enough that he'd practically lift her off the ground once he was all the way inside her. Now that his hand was free, he wrapped his arm around her and started pinching and rolling her nipple.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 am

Mille gasped at the new pinch against her nipple. The fiend had figured out a way to free up one of his hands...and worse yet, she still couldn't lower her leg. "No...nonono!!!" She slammed back against Steel, trying to get him to slide out of her, rather than back in. She tried to lift her leg higher, attempting to slip it off of his leg...but it wasn't working. She couldn't stretch her leg out any further in the tiny stall, and couldn't raise it high enough to get completely off of his.

Dammit...how do I keep ending up like this? Mille asked herself, anger and despair sweeping through her...as well as a bit of arrousal as her body was played with by the demon. She felt her despair spike to a new level as she noted that, in her backup, she'd not only failed to dislodge him, but had also managed to slip him inside her even more. "Ahhhnnn..." Mille moaned softly, quickly biting down on her lip to stop it from going any further.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:12 am
Profile YIM

Steel didn't let up for a minute, continuing his slow and merciless slide into her body. His free hand moved from one breast to the other, squeezing and groping roughly. Soon he was almost all the way in, and he paused for a moment.

He'd noticed the moan of course. "Don't think I didn't hear that," he sneered. "I knew you'd get into it eventually." He slid his hand down lower until it reached the spot where the two bodies were joined. Steel ground one fingertip roughly across her clit, and in the same moment he slammed the rest of his shaft into her.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 am

Mille couldn't suppress a gasp as Steel toyed with her breasts. She found herself shuddering, shaking, consciously having to force herself not to arch into his touch, to press herself against his molesting hands. She soon lost that battle, however, as the demon ground his thumb against her clit, pressing the sensitive little button mercilessly, forcing a response out of her. Mille arched, hard, a long loud moan rising from her throat, only growing louder as she slammed the rest of his shaft into her tight tunnel, filling her. She hated it. She loved it. She wanted more. She wanted him to stop. A confusing whirlwind of thoughts, ideas, and emotions overcame her, and she didn't know which she wanted, even as she subconsciously ground back against him.

Blushing, feeling her face burning, Mille stopped her hip movement. What had she been thinking? She'd been doing...well, maybe not perfectly, but admirably better than before...until that reaction. For him hearing her first moan, she might have claimed it fear or disgust. It had been rather low, after all...but this one? No such luck. And that reaction...Mille's head hung, ashamed of herself for failing again in her endeavor to keep herself from enjoying, on any perverse level, this abuse.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

Steel had to laugh when Mille ground her hips back against his. He didn't say anything, but the mocking laughter was enough. The demon started to fuck her in earnest now, sliding out more than halfway, then slamming himself into her in one hard stroke. Her body was pressed up against the wall as he screwed her, almost lifting her feet off the ground with every thrust. The groan in the back of Steel's throat let the girl know how much he was enjoying this, and all the while his thumb remained on her clit and brushed back and forth endlessly and mercilessly...

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:37 pm

"Ahhhnnn...bastard....s-stoooop..." Mille moaned as Steel continued his assault on her sex, plunging inside her repeatedly and grinding her clit with his thumb. It was insane. Her heart was racing, her breathing heavy, and her mind whirling. The feel of water splashing over her arroused body didn't help her either, each droplet feeling like a massaging caress on her skin.

Mille found herself almost lifted off the floor completely with each thrust, and she took pleasure in the fact that at least, if nothing else, this bastard would go out with a back cramp, trying this position in a shower with a smaller girl. It was hardly consolation though, as she heard his growling groan behind her, knowing that if there was any discomfort for him, he wasn't feeling it right then. She noted with some horror that her own pleasure was rising, despite her repeated protests to stop and leave her be...she began to grip over his shaft as it entered her again and again, squeezing the pulsing length inside of her, while trying to tell herself that she had no choice, that it was only natural...she didn't believe herself, though.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Steel growled almost like an animal as Mille's body responded more and more to the sex act. Her tight wet walls kept squeezing and rippling around his shaft as he thrust up into her. "You know you don't want that," he hissed in her ear. "You're just like all the other girls I've taken. No matter how much you protest, in the end I'll make you scream for me."

His cock throbbed inside her and he knew he was getting closer to his orgasm. "Better hurry or I'll beat you there," the demon taunted her, only increasing the speed of the rape. His thumb lifted briefly off of her clit- and then with thumb and finger he pinched it lightly, then not so lightly...

Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:38 am

Mille continued to wriggle against him as he raped her. Surprisingly enough, she found the ability to laugh at his statement. "B..beat me...there, huh? S-sounds...ahhh!.....like someone's...got a bit of a....quick trigger..." A jab at his pride. This was the only way Mille could strike out, considering the fact that she was completely trapped. And worse...she was apparently enjoying herself. She did protest...loudly...and yet, here she was, grinding against him while he took her, supposedly against her will...she was forced to think about that. Was it possible his words were true? Did she actually want him to continue? No...that couldn't be...could it?

She didn't have time to ponder this further, however, as a finger joined the thumb on her clit and squeezed. She gasped, going rigid, clamping down around the shaft buried inside her and arching hard against the wall as the electric tingle that this action brought rushed through her body. Then, he squeezed harder, and it was all over but the crying. Mille came, grinding against him wildly, her hips slamming back against his as she squeezed without rhythm or even knowledge of what was going on at the moment. She cried out as she came, a soft, low cry of both heavenly pleasure and bottomless despair as she realized she had been overcome and undone by her own lust. Again. Her cheek pressed against the shower wall, she couldn't hang her head in shame...but she felt like it...

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Profile YIM

Surprisingly the jab at Steel's pride seemed to hit home. "Quick trigger... huh?" he snarled at her. "We'll just... see about that!" He was almost there, and the squeezing of her sex as Mille came hard nearly drove him to the brink. But stubborn as he was he was determined not to let her get away with a crack like that. He held back his own orgasm, pulling most of the way out of her and stopping for a split second to calm down.

Then just as Mille's orgasm had faded away, he started pounding into her again, hard and fast, his thumb grinding against her clit again. Steel knew this time he wouldn't be able to hold back long, but he'd give this girl something to think about before he finally got his own release!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:15 am

A few faint growls were about all she heard from Steel, but, thankfully, he stopped thrusting and slamming into her still-shuddering form. She'd cum quite hard, judging by how hard her legs were shaking and the volume of her gasps as she panted, still pressed up against the wall of the shower, steamy water doing nothing to cool her heated body, the blush simply refusing to fade from her cheeks.

Mille didn't have any chance to rest, however, as the demon resumed his taking of her, thrusting into her with even more vigor than before, thick shaft plunging into her gripping depths. his fingers returned to her sensitive nub with equal determination, pinching and tugging, sending her into torturous ecstasy. "Nnnnnghhh..Goddd..." She managed to whimper between her groans. it didn't help at all that she'd just barely come down from her first orgasm before he'd begun pushing into her sensitive body again, taking advantage of the situation all as vengeance for her remark. All she'd managed to do by sticking that barb in him was make him fuck her harder. Way to go, Mille. "A...Ahhnnn!! I don't...ahh! Suppose that an...apology would hh..help? Mmmmnnnhhh!!!"

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 am
Profile YIM

Steel wasn't holding back any longer as he thrust hard into Mille's quivering body. His pelvis slammed into her rear with each thrust, pinning her between his cock and his fingers at her clit. "I'll just... take an apology... from your body... thanks!"

With one last groan, Steel plowed into Mille all the way and came, impaling her on his thick shaft as he spurted his hot cum into her. He held her like that for several long seconds, still manipulating her clit and holding her wrists to the wall. Finally he relaxed, pulling out of the poor girl and letting some of their juices drip to the floor of the shower. The spray of water quickly washed it away.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:45 pm

"P...please....let me go...oooo....nnnah!!" Mille cried out as he continued to pound into her, his shaft penetrating her depths, burying itself within her again and again. And his fingers! Oh God, they were playing havoc with her body, toying with her clit while he took her! If this kept up, she wouldn't last long at all...she felt the wave rising again already, and so soon after her first orgasm!

The final stroke came, however, when the demon let go and unleashed his own orgasm within her. Feeling his cock bulge inside her, then shoot a torrent of his hot seed into her depths, set Mille over the edge. "NNnnnnggh....ghhaaaahhh!!!!" She cried out, long and loud, as she reached her own peak in response to his orgasm, and her cunt began to spasm and squeeze over his shaft, gripping and milking the seed from him into her body. She arched and shuddered as she came, finally coming down gasping weakly for breath as the extra that had spattered the shower floor beneath them was washed away into the drain. She gave a soft, whimpering moan as she felt him pull out, more of their combined fluid splashing to the shower floor to meet the same fate as the first few drops. She was still held against the wall by the creature....which was a mixed blessing, since, without his support, she wasn't sure she could stand after that. She looked back at him hopefully. "Isn't...isn't that enough for you?" She panted out softly.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

Steel didn't respond to her question right away- he was taking a moment to catch his breath. But soon he said, "For the moment, yes. But didn't I tell you I was planning on playing with you all night?" He grinned evilly. "This was just round one." This girl was extremely sexy and responsive- he sure as hell wasn't letting her go after just one time!

The demon released Mille's wrists, but immediately caught her and pulled her against his body, holding her up with a hand on one breast and an arm around her waist. His wings curled forward in front of them, then in front of her eyes melted and split apart into a set of ten tentacles. Steel turned Mille around to face him, and the tentacles moved in to wrap around her arms and legs, holding her in front of him several inches above the ground.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:31 am

Mille almost cried in dismay. Of course he wasn't satisfied...he hadn't taken nearly enough. None of them ever left her alone after just once...the creature released her wrists, and she started to fall, her knees still weak and rubbery from her twin orgasms...she would have fallen, if not for his arms suddenly wrapping around her, pulling her soft form to his muscular frame, pressing her against him. One of his hands found her breast, and his other wrapped around her hips, and with her body as sensitive as it was from her orgasms, she couldn't help but moan softly and arch into the touch, her firm backside pressing against him as she did so. She blushed deeply, still panting, and tried to regain control of herself.

Mille's control went out the window for the most part, however, when the wings wrapped around in front of her...and split into a forest of tendrils. "Noooooo..." She whimpered softly, knowing what came next and hating it...while at the same time, practically begging for it. As the tendrils snaked around her limbs and lifted her, facing him, Mille struggled as best she could in the bonds...which wasn't saying much. About the best she could do was twist her slender, wet frame in the tendrils, which only served to give her captor different views of her gleaming body, spread before him for his enjoyment. "P...please let me go...th...that's all I want..." She begged, already knowing the answer.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next