View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail) 

Post Re: A Not So Clean Getaway (Nail)
The rapid thrusting and his fingers teasing her clit, along with his long round cock head threatening to impale her any second brought her body to higher levels of pleasure. It was the increased pace of the tentacle invading her ass that finally pushed her over the edge. She pushed her slime soaked head backwards into his palm and came hard. Her juices dripping down to the floor and covering his member awaiting entry to her tired body.

The tentacle felt her glorious tight warmth tighten and it was too much for the demon as he began shooting his own load into her backdoor, filling her abused behind with his warm sticky seed. Finally, as spurt after apurt filled her, it slowly withdrew, and out leaked a mixute of slime and semen.

Your ass is truly wonderful, I know you must be getting tired so how about you tell me what I want know and we can end this? The demon asked with a glowing grin satisfied at his own first orgasm.

Not waiting long for a response he began pushing his rock hard cock into her awaiting sex. Covered freshly in her own orgasmic juices, he slowly forced his way into her slick love tunnel. Her pussy was a warm wet welcome for his dick that had been patiently awaiting its turn. The demons green eyes stared into her own watching her be forced to accept the intruder as he began raping her anew against the cold steel wall.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Nail hung limpy, her blushig red face flushed as eyes blank looking up at the steel ceiling, her body silled arched back and exhausted from that mind blowing orgasm. She softly panted for air as arms hung lossly bind over her head by the discusting creature while she rested her head back into its slimy hand. The tierd blond tryed to pull her self back up right but could not find the strength due to the coat of lime covering her young sexy body.

The prett blond exhausted half blood purple eyes slowly shifted twords the creature as she littly panted. "uhhh i-is it o-over?..." Nail mumbbled out as she hung back listen ask her yet agin the same qustion as befor. Not really paying the monster much mind untell it slowly began to impale poor Nail on its large long member almost instantly afther speaking out his intarigation. Nail eyes shot open wide as she suddenly moaned loudly feeling every inch slide into her.

"Uhhh S-STOP...UHHHHH...STOP ITs T-TO B-BIG!!!..uhhhh!!..I-I CA-CANT T-TAKE IT M-Y NA-NAME I-IS NAIL!!! UHhhuhhhhh!!" Arching back farther as Nail loudly screamed as the monser slowly stuffed it way into her tight passage. Clinching her entire body as she tryed to endure it. It was all too quick as Nail couldnt handle much more of this. nNail loudly screamed, her crys of passion filling the hall echoing thew out the base as she was pushed over the edg agin into mind blowing extisty.

Last edited by Nail on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 am

Nail, see now was that so hard? Maybe you needed me as much as I needed you based on how hard you just came twice. The demon said staring into her eyes as she came down from her afterglow. The demon left her impaled on his hard shaft, letting her adjust to his size and ride out her orgasm. Her supersensative sex moistening and flooding with her release.

Pinned against the wall he slowly drew his hips back before pushing his way back into her tight warmth a couple times. So my lovely Nail, what exactly are you doing here? I can't envision a lovely creature like yourself simply coming here to enjoy my company as lovely as it can be? The demon asked, slowly settling into a rhythym as he fucked her while she remained trapped spread eagle against the wall of the hallway, taking his time enjoying the way her slick warmth wrapped itself around him intimately.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:51 pm

The poor blond agent hung exhausted and limply spread out befor the discusting monster still impaled on the length of its errect member. Nail stared of blankly not really noticing the monster molesting her tierd body stareing her directly in the eye as she let out quick breths, breathing hard and heavy afther not one but two mind blow orgasms back to back.

Nails body quivered as she wasnt quite ready for more yer as the creature drew back its hipps befor slaming its way back into her a couple times agin, forcing Nail to arch her self back as she softly moaned while struggling to return to reality. "Uhhh y-you told me you woud stop!!" Nail muttered out lazly in protest to his question as the monstered started to slowly thrust into her agin and agin sending powerful shocks of pleasure up and down Nails spine and threw out the rest of her hypersensiive body quickly forcing her endurance of arousal to its breaking point. "Uhhhh s-stop!!pl-please I-its driving me crazy!!" Nail screamed loudly as she lazly whiggled and trashed in Slimers grasp.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 am

She seemed to be tiring immensely from the two powerful orgasms drawn out of her tired body. She seemed to be glassy eyed as he began fucking her fatigued form against the wall. He intended to get his answers regardless of how long it took. One fake slave in his house could spell disaster for his entire operation. Who would possibly go to the length of disguising themselves as a servant when his freedom with servants was well known in this system.

In and out his rigid shaft went, dipping into her warm honey-pot, her tired walls clentching weekly at the large organ. I will know who you are or this can continue in many ways over many days. There is more to who you are than just a name Nail. In fact until I know why you are here, you will find my attentions in this hallway only the beginning of your torment. Now speak or get to boucing on my cock, Slimer says to the fake slave.

Even as he speaks he uses the tentacles spreading her body out against the wall to pull her to his lap. The tentacles restaining her arms pull them roughly behind her back, her pressuring the wounded shoulder, while her strained legs stradle his hips. His hands find her small waist and begin lifting her up and down on his cock.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 pm

The tired agent gasped and breathed heavyer and heavyer as she stared up at the ceiling. Her jaw wide open as she moaned loudly, Nail's entire body quivered, arched as she was brutely molested agiest the steel wall. Trying to endure the horrible pounding as she felt the creatures ridgid member slide in and out over and over forcing her to jump with each thrust. Quickly forcing Nail's pleasure to quickly build up agin inside her.

"UHHUHAR!! No-not d-days!!..Not day!." Nail repeated quick inbetween her quick pants for air and Slimers thursts. Nail faced flushed red as she gritted her needle teeth as her arms where forced behind her back hurting her wounded sholder forcing Nail to cry out loudly in pain mixed pleasure.

"I CA-CANT TAKE IT..*pant*, P-PLEASE ST-STOP..*pant* I-ITS KILLING ME!!" Nail screamed as she weakly struggled and thrashed afther being forced into Slimers lap. Afther being dropped on to the monsters large member two or three times forced her to lean back screaming. Nail was thrown over the edg agin, into that ocean of pure pleasure. The poor adgents entire body glissing with sweet mixed slime as she quivered her back arched agiest the cold steel wall. Panting for air agin and agin as she blushed stareing bankly at the ceiling. Its seem as if she was having some kind of strange side effect to Slimers ozz, overlouding her senses to pleasure and pain while crushing it with little to no effort at all.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 am

Slimer relished the feel of her tight body gripping and sliding up and down his length. As he impaled her a third time with his gigantic member, she came hard. Her body tensed as she threw her head back, exposing her needle like teeth. Her dripping sex quivered around his cock trying to milk it. She begged him to stop, while her body screamed for him to continue. By now the glistening on her body was a mixture of sex, sweat and slime, although the slime had begun to evaporate. It would not be long before she began to regain control over her of body.

Tell me why you are here and this can all end... he says to Nail, one last offer for her to come clean. Not wanting to take a chance with her regaining full mobility, he prepares a contingency plan.

Still impaled on his cock he walks over the wall communications panel and pushes a button. After a few seconds a chirp comes through the speaker,Command room.

Send two guards to airlock cooridor 2, the demon says releasing the transmit button. his hands return to her toned waist and begin lifting and dropping her exhausted body onto his cock.Your final chance my lovely... his words are breathy as he lifts her faster and faster. This time he wants release so his pace is intense as she is speared open over and over again, awaiting either her breaking or his release, which he can feel building rapidly...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Nails entire body spasmed as she hung limply panted heavly for air. Her entire body tremblig, covered in sweat mixed slime as she stared blankly at the ceiling, her blond hair slicked back while her cheast heaved. "Uhah!! No...No more pl-please!!" Nail muttered as she weakly shoke her head trying to move but found her self to exhausted to move much. "No m-more..ahhuu..no more."

It was befor Nails eyes lite up with suprise as her needle like teeth cliched in respones. Nail was lifted up yet agin and dropped back down onto the discusting monsters stiff errect member. "AHHOHHhh!!!!" Nail cryed as her body arched throwing her head back agiest the steel wall as she moaned loudly, her crys of pleasure being heard on the other end of that com.

Nail only shok her head No, no in respones to his demands as Nail gasped and moaned her entire body cliching as she tryed to fight off another forced highten orgasm barreling twords her likeand avalanch as she was droped faster and faster agin and agin driving the poor agent crazy!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am

The demon could feel the tough alien woman's limbs begin to regain some twitching control. Her slime slicked blond hair was most clean as the goo evaporates. His hips work as a blur pounding up into her tender, soft pussy. His cock covered in a mixture of her juices, cum, and remaining slime slide unhindered into her tight depths over and over again. She weakly announces her resistance and pleads for him to end the rape.

As the squishy sounds of the monster impaling her fills the air, he can feel his orgasm builds. Gutteral grunts and moans accompany her softer ones. Finally, pulling her tightly down as far as he can, his twitching demon cock explodes filling her tight spongey depths with wave after wave of warm semen. Not long before the airlock door opens...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Nail panted and gasp as she felt the creature contiue to thrust and pound threw her orgasming working to reachbhis own while she hung mostly limp and exhausted. Bounching the poor alien up and down violently as he invaded her tight openings as he moved to theair lock.

Soon enough the blonds head peaked up as she gritted her needle like teeth as the creature released a massive loud in side the warriors tight sex forcing poor Nail to loudly cry arching her body back in his arms. "N-NOT I-IN S-SIDE ME!!!AURGHHH!!!!" Screaming and cry all as the Air lock opens unknowning what will happen next.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes inside of you... the demon looks into her squinting eyes as she shrieks in terror. He filled her completely with his warm sticky seed. While their biologies were incompatible, she may not know it and the apparent terror might be useful later.

Guards entered through the airlock lecherous grins on their faces as they see their master finishing with the sexy alien female.

As you have refused to cooperate I might have to have my entire security staff fill this tight lovely pussy... He pulls out slowly, cock tip rubbing accross her gspot and out of her clentching sex before the tip pops free and his semen drips from her abused hole.

Give this fiesty one a thorough cleaning and chain her in the torture chambers waiting room. I'll be along shortly. No touching until I say so...Am I clear?

Yes boss... The two guards agree happily as they approach ready to take the young alien into custody. Deranged thoughts of her rape apparent on their lustfilled faces.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

The poor blond helcorian could only pant, breathing heavy for air afther her brutal fucking at the hands of Slimer. Nail hung limp in his tenticles still impailed on his stiff errect cock. Her glisoning body exhausted while sweat mixed slime and cumm dripped off her. Her eyes stared blankly into space barly consious afther so many consecutive forced orgasms.

"N-noo..Ah..no m-more...n-no sub s-speices..ahuh..p-please!! I beg of you..." Nail whined falling face first into the guards arms as they caught her. Nail suddenly purked up with a suprised gasp feeling Slimer slowly slid out of her sex, forcing the agent to twist and turn moan loudly buryig her face into one of the guards sholder as he perposly hitting her gspot once agin driving her mad with pleasure befor the guards carryed her off to the worst part of the base....the torture chambers.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 am

The two brutes made their way with the exhausted captive down the steel halls. They half carried half dragged her along, slime still dripping off her slender form, leaving a slight intermittent trail as they went. First they planned on visiting the bases showers to follow their demon bosses orders.

Their laughter and grins down at her were only broken by hissed promises of what they had planned for the agent when it was their turn. A couple right turns and they made it to the showers. Half dropping and half throwing, they slung her down onto the cold tiles. With a twist of 2 knobs, and turning the foot long shower heads, 2 streams of water headed towards the cum splattered, goo covered agent...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:17 pm

"Auhhh..." Nail whined, she was barly coherent aftger such a brutal fucking as she was roughly and carlessly dropped into those guards arms with a heavy blop befor being dragged away.

Afther Falling face first into one of their sholders Nail moaned out as Slimer teased her one last time, perposly hitting her most senstive spots tossing her over that edge one last time as Nail buryed her cute cumm stained blushing red face into that guards sholder blade to silently cry out in forced ectsy.

Nail could only hang limp in those two guards arms as the dragged her away helplessy due to Slimers ooze. That same ooze made their jobs much easier in away, not only did it paralyze the poor blond but it also lubed her up to the point it alowed her to be easly dragged acrost the slick steel floor panels as her naked body left a cum mixed slime trail from were she first met Slimer to were ever these two were taking her.

"W-were auh! were are you taking me!" Nail cried softly, hardly noticing her trip Nail rested while she could, her exhausted head hanging lowly as she was only left half concious afther her games. Mentaly and physicly exhausted as she had no clue were she could possibly now be after being tugged through this labyrinth of moon base.

"eh! P-put...put me down!" Proble not the best choice of words as her wish was soon granted. The young hel'corian was uncaringly tossed to the ground afther entering a sleek white tiled room as she runted in pain as cried afther she was heavily slapped agist the cold tile floor. Nail's hyper sensitive body feeling the intense over loud of pain rush into her brain as she opened her glossy eyes, finging her self laying spread egale on the floor, pron on her back with her limbs to heavy to move befor a new chill went down her spine as she heard the sound of two knobs being turned and the spray of water from a fosset. "Uh! N-NO! I-i can....ah! I can c-clean my self....p-pleaese!! DONT TOUCH ME!!" Nail screamed out.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:48 pm

The agent lay spread eagle on the cold ties, still a mess, as the water streams were started and pointed at the exhausted agent by the leering guards despite her protests. Her protests, actually only made them laugh even harder, showing them to be the cruel and callous types.

Even though the chemicals were being filtered out her system slowly by her kidneys, the affects were still somewhat active as the goo delivered some remains through her hair. Her hypersensitivity was most pronounced not simply from the painful dumping on the tiles, but from the streams of water that followed. The guards laughed as the conic sprays were targeted at her lithe form.

The first guard started spraying the shower-head towards her head and hair, but quickly dropped the spray to her breasts where he seemed quite content to keep his focus. Meanwhile the second guard had started low. Number 2 started at her feet and worked his way up each foot and leg, alternating slowly, until he made it over her pelvis and belly. Finally, he seemed content to settle the spraying water over her abused and sensitive sex.

The water had done its job dissolving the green slime and dried cum, which would allow her some increased mobility, even though the debilitating affects lingered slightly, and the hypersensitivity along with the aphrodisiacs remained pretty strong.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next