View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
I don't know what am asking for. When it comes down to it, maybe just having someone around, regardless of what we are doing will help a lot for me. It is just a thought though so, but it is how I'm feeling about it. The idea of just having someone around is a better idea currently then me being left alone to my own thoughts. "Uhm... we'll we didn't really finish what we did yesterday... in the shower I mean. Unless you wana go study and stuff..." Even when I asked, the idea of me just using sex as a get away mechanism is quite alarming. I should probably be careful from now on, but probably after the weekend, this campus just gives you bad vibes I suppose.

The massage has been doing wonders though, and honestly I never knew how well I can feel. Maybe that is why I'm relaxing soo much when I never really done it before. "Yes, it has been great... I knew I was stressed but not this much. Probably need to be careful..." Sighing, pretty much very relaxed at this point, I wonder what is going to happen this weekend. With all that has happened already in the little time I have been on the campus, the problem really is I came in blind. That was quite a huge mistake on my part that I cannot fix now. Just have to keep going and hope that I can find the answer I need. "I'm... really up for ideas Kanoe... as you said, it is the weekend after all. Might as well do something relaxing to get my head away from some stuff before it all right?"

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am

Fingers continued to stroke through Cammie's hair as she asked for ideas. "Well at least you know to becareful now," she teased, "As for things to do. Well I am sure there are plenty of trees to punch if you prefer that. There is a indoor pool or we can go further out to the beach. The school will have issued you some swimsuits most likely." Her hand moved to caress Camryn's cheek, smiling softly down at the weary woman.

"But if you do not want to do anything but stay in bed," the witch continued, "We can always just start fucking like rabbits until it is time to go to class again." It was a joke but Kanoe would not have minded it. With how much her body had been stimulated and manipulated by monsters, it made such encounters with another woman rather pleasant in comparison. Sex was a drug that can be used to escape her problems for a bit. The more troubles there are, the more she relied on it. It feeling absolutely wonderful did not help with the addicting qualities of the action either.

"Do any of those sound good to you, Cammie?" Kanoe whispered as she leaned closer, stealing a soft kiss from her lips. After what they have been through together, a small kiss hardly seemed that forward to her now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

I didn't want to make it seem like I have turned into a sex fiend but I also know, in my life, sex was never a priority. Even when I got with Ashley, our quiet relationship wasn't centered around sex. To me, maybe I'm just finally getting this frustration my body is feeling, out of my system, so I would have control again. It would just have to be a risk just in case that event happens again, which probably will if you think about it. Both the ideas sounded great though, so maybe both...? What would be Kanoe's idea for the sex part. I never been good with the bed thing, heck she can probably put that big monster strap-on again and just destroy me without me complaining too much aside from the pain, or my body responding to the roughness of it all. After all, the first time, I really didn't remember that much of it, it didn't seem to me I was... feeling it. Iuno I'm thinking too much again.

"How about... both?" I wondered aloud, "It is the weekend after all isn't it? Should have enough time to shove in both some how right." Which is true, or should be true in most aspects. I wouldn't be too sure how well I would feel if Kanoe just fucked me silly for 2-3 days straight. Probably wouldn't be able to move straight after that, or worse? Did decide to kiss back, just to give Kanoe the choices. Have to wonder though, what she would want to do. I mean, given the choices, what would she do to me anyway? Maybe slipping out of her thong would be a good first step, honestly wouldn't mind being nude under for awhile. Must have gotten that from Dawn... Sigh.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:19 am

The witch smiled, slightly amused with Cammie's answer. It was true they could do all the offered activities throughout the weekend. Or they can just do both while at the beach or the pool. But the woman seemed so tired right now still. Staying here would probably be best. The previous times together, Camryn was not exactly herself and did not remember the wonderful bliss she experienced at her hand.

Kanoe rose to her feet and let the thin gown slide gently off her shoulders. The witch certainly had no problems being in the nude. She crawled into bed and on top of the weary Cammie. "Well there are a few places I still need to massage," she teased. Without even asking, she unclipped the woman's bra, revealing those firm orbs. Those warm fingers that tended the student's muscles were now focused entirely on those luscious mounds. Heat seemed to be flowing directly into the already tender flesh as the dark witch began to squeeze and mold them like an artist.

She was very experienced with other woman and the female body in general. She knew the purpose of stroking the body was to produce heat and open the area to more blood flow to make the area more sensitive. The effect of course was much more noticable in areas that are already very tender such as the breast and clit. Kanoe's fire magic was able to take shortcuts, producing alot of heat and letting it flow directly into the sensitive areas of Cammie's body. The longer she did this, the faster and more sensitive the young woman would become.

She smiled down at the woman as she sat straddling her waist. Thumbs flicked and rolled her partner's exposed nipples around in circles, letting her fire mana flow right into the swelling nub. The witch could feel Cammie's heart beating within those bountiful orbs. She could read her reactions, feel when the heart and pulse start to speed up and race. Kanoe tweaked Camryn's nipples, tugging gently before returning to groping her lovely partner. She would let the student drown in these sensations for a bit until she asked (or begged) for more or becomes too lost to even think.

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Without any sort of warning, Kanoe straddled my waist and undid my bra, showing my breasts. Looking up at her, she quickly started melding my chest, which was nowhere close to being the size of Kanoe’s but fitted perfectly under her palm, not small but not huge, perfect size and shape for my frame. Oddly I have been asked the first time I was nude with Ashley, if I had done any plastic surgery because she didn’t believe that I was natural. Course I never did, she found that out for herself, privately, same way Kanoe has been doing it recently. If I was into something more like Dawn, I honestly would be very proud of my chest and my body in general. Not really a high upkeep either, which is great.

I gave Kanoe a soft moan, which escaped my mouth the moment her expert hands started producing the heat. Noticing right away how the heat was traveling around my body, I reacted the only way my body knew how, by lifting Kanoe off the bed a little before settling down, squirming all the way, producing the soft moans Kanoe has grown to hear quite often. The more she continued, the more I felt, and the louder my gasps got. The fact that I was blushing a soft pink for Kanoe was a clear sign she knew what she was doing. Her goal all along, was probably to push me to this state and get me lost in my body.

The fact that she wasn’t stopping also was pretty clear on her intent. I’m not complaining at all, but the more she continued, the more lost I felt under Kanoe. The control was there, didn’t lose it at all in between it all but my brain has been slowly heated to a point where I felt like I was physically fried. The more she continued, the more I lifted Kanoe off the bed along with myself. I was totally wet already, completely sensitive, so much so I almost want Kanoe to plunge something into me to relive that sensation that has been building up so quickly all of a sudden. I was awaiting, my body was twitching, quivering under her. If anything else, my body was doing the asking where my mouth has lost the ability to talk.

Giving Kanoe a slightly dazed look, I pushed her around a little but the way my body has reacted to all of what she has been doing, it’s darn clear now how everything will end up being. She had said we will fuck like rabbits, which certainly will end up happening. Probably end up being Kanoe’s little sex toy for the weekend, or until Kanoe decides to stop. My breathing has become erratic, the more she continued, the more my body reacted. The moisture between my sex has gotten to such a point, that she’ll probably have to change the sheets already if she wasn’t so busy working my body.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 am

Her partner had a flawless body. She was perfectly balanced. Slim yet athletic, her breasts were neither large nor small, fitting right into her heated hands. The witch could feel them throbbing, firming under her wonderful touch. Cammie was already gasping with untold amounts of pleasure. The woman's hips arched and bucked as if trying to knock the rider off of her. Kanoe certainly enjoyed how this woman submitted to her touch. Her partner no doubt had never met someone who could touch her like this. Yes, she was cheating by using magic but Camryn was certainly not complaining.

That dazed look revealed how helpless and vulnerable the woman was now. She smiled softly, giving Camryn a gentle stroke on the cheek before leaning closer. Both hands grabbed the same breast, infusing it with more heat as Kanoe's lips began to nip and lick the erect teat. Both hands squeezed, molding the flesh at the base while her mouth tended to the peak. She alternated between teasing tugs to solid and deep sucks. "Mmm..." her tongue lashed the aching nipple over and over before pulling back with it trapped between her teeth. She let the nub pop back into place before doing a similar process to the other breast.

Her hands slid up and down Cammie's sides as she looked up at her partner. She pressed her lips to her lover's, kissing softly at first but growing deeper with each passing kiss. Her tongue slipped past those moaning lips, wrapping around the other woman's and sucking deeply. As they kissed, Kanoe's much longer and heavier breasts pressed against Cammie's. She could feel how hot they were, dragging her luscious tit flesh over her partner's. Hardened nipples flicked past one another and went in slow circles as the dark witch rocked her body gently.

As Kanoe continued to take control, kissing her lover passionately, her hand slid down and began to trace the juices that now glistened the woman's inner thighs. The heated touch pinched Cammie's clit, influsing the nub with that erotic warmth while her thumb stroked slow circles over the very tip. She would pinch it to sent jolts of pain to the foggy brain of her lover. She so did enjoy how helpless this woman became when given a bit of stimulation. She could only wonder how far Camryn would let things go before crying for mercy.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:57 pm

It seems like Kanoe was keen on heating my body to such a degree where I would be completely and utterly unable to resist. Though I think the more she played around with my body, the more that became true. My gasp became very shallow along with my breathing, the more she tugged my nipples, put more heat to my breasts, the more sensitive I became. I wasn’t too sure how close I was from orgasming, but it was already very close, the sensations between my legs were a bit obvious. Each time Kanoe pressed her lips against my chest, my reaction is clear enough that it was working.

I’m pretty sure, regardless of whom she’s with, with the way she can touch your body, and it was just in a matter of time that anyone would give in. Wasn’t fighting at all now, just allowed Kanoe to do what she wanted. I did try to look her in the eyes while she played around with my body, but it was supremely hard to do so with the way she has been touching me. Didn’t even need to ask what she was thinking about me, I had a good idea in the back of my head exactly what she was thinking of me, but that can always be said eventually.

When Kanoe finally stopped playing with my chest and moved herself in front of me, I smiled but I was still breathing very deep when she pressed up against me. Instinctively kissing back, couldn’t really help but gasp a little into her mouth when she started pressing up very hard against my chest. The more she made love with my mouth, I notice that her hands were slowly moving down my hips. The moment her fingers touched and pinched my sex, I broke the embrace and cried out from being stimulated so much. The pinch also sent a lot of pain through my body, and I looked even more dazed then before. Unable to take any more physically, I orgasmed into her expert fingers, arching my back and almost throwing Kanoe off of me at the moment while I half cried, half moaned during my orgasm before settling down back on the bed.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 am

((Sorry for the delay, trying to put together a report while running tests on a program. *flails* May as well write something while I wait for this thing to finish running XD))

Kanoe was never one to play fair. She had powers and it would be a shame not to use them. Many monsters on the island have been telling her, teaching her that witches were sexual beings. Though she denied it back then so long ago, she could not help but think it rings a little true now. Of course, she wished her powers were greater so they could be used to fight off the creatures rather than just satisfy one's own lusts.

She moaned into the kiss, feeling the heat from Cammie's breasts soaking into her own. Nipples rubbed and flicked over one another as the dark witch embraced her partner. Camryn was helpless but she did not complain or rather could not. She felt the other woman returning the deep kisses, participating for a brief moment before Kanoe flicked her little weakpoint. Just like that, the woman cried out in absolute bliss. Juices soaked over her fingers as Cammie came and came hard. Hips bucked upwards, nearly knocking the raven haired woman off the bed.

Arms wrapped tightly around the other woman, holding tight as the student trembled and spasmed in orgasmic pleasure. She could feel the tremors running up and down Camryn's body. Their pulses throbbed agianst one another through their swollen breasts. Kanoe nuzzled into her partner's neck, licking and sucking gently while she waited for the moment to pass. The poor girl was tired already and the dark witch was holding very little back. She brought her wet glistening fingers up, stroking her lover's cheek as she purred into her ear. "How was that?" she whispered teasingly.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:43 pm

I have doubted Kanoe was done already, there was a lot of time left and it just seems like she can probably do more. Yes I came, and came hard already but that was ok, the more I got off, the better until everything is normal again. It is fine, I’m not going to complain about it, especially since it was rather enjoyable. Ya it was, it’s good to not be in control all the time, and all things considered, I wouldn’t think that it was possible until now. Kanoe pretty much had my body wrapped around hers, and that was ok too. The only real question I have is what this means, hell if I knew but maybe that shouldn’t matter, would it?

After Kanoe had whispered in my ear, I looked back after regaining my composure, “I hope, that wasn’t the end, you said the entire weekend didn’t you? Who cares if I’m tired… I have enough time to, well recover this weekend anyway.” I shifted a little under Kanoe and awaited her answer. The feeling of what happened with the dildo was slowly creeping back into my mind, and was sort of expected. Though I have honestly no idea what Kanoe would do. Her ability to make things hot on touch is very handy, it is hardly something anyone is capable of. So there I waited, under Kanoe, wondering what she will do after, and the waiting is quite… straining…

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am

She smiled faintly at the woman's remark. "You sure like talking big when you barely have the strength to move," she replied, fingers stroking one of those heated orbs. "But, if you truly want more," she cooed, pinching a nipple and twisting slowly, "You best ask nicely. I would not want to think I am leaving you unsatisfied." The witch did take some pride in her ability to make another woman squeal and melt in her grasp. She was a sexual being or so the creatures of the island keep telling her. If Cammie wanted more, she would give her partner much more.

Kanoe gave another kiss before reaching over to her nightstand. She grabbed a vibrator and traced it gently over Camryn's heated flesh. The tip came to rest over an untouched nipple before the witch turned the device on. It hummed lightly at first before she turned it up higher. The humming vibrations rippled through the tender nub before tracing downwards to the woman's aching pearl. The devious sex toy traced up and down the woman's still moistened entrance before prodding for entry. The vibrating rod pushed slowly, letting her partner feel every inch as it rubbed against those inner walls.

Once the dildo was all the way in, the witch twisted the toy to its maximum setting. She would leave it deep inside her lover while her hands were free to as she pleased with her weary prey. Kanoe kissed Cammie deeply while fingertips danced around the woman's clit. She stroked the tender nub over and over, tracing teasingly around it while the dildo continued to torment the student's insides. Her other hand cupped a breast, squeezing it tenderly as she continued to embrace her weary partner.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

I wanted to say something but choose not to, simply because I was curious on what was going to happen with Kanoe. It would be nice to remember the experience instead of feeling an out of body experience. Maybe if I remember it, the whole wanting thing wouldn’t be keep being there like it has been for the past several days. It was a good change though, that I have to agree with. Seems like Kanoe had a way with other women, could use the experience.

Looking at Kanoe, quietly reaching over and picking up a vibrator. It didn’t take long for me to see the vibrator turn on and touch my breast. I squealed and quivered under Kanoe the moment that vib pressed up against my nipple. When she turned it on to a higher setting and started sliding it down my body, I knew where it was heading towards. I wasn’t able to see it but I can feel it, slowly tracing down towards my sex, before circling itself around. My gasps started exiting my mouth as the toy toyed with my womenhood.

I felt the vibrator slowly press into me, it felt, big, I didn’t remember seeing it that big, but it felt very thick, big. As it pressed into me, my moans quickly increased in volume while I squirmed under Kanoe. I was sure by now I shouldn’t be feeling why this was so big, it was like being entered into the first time by her and that didn’t seem right. That is for later though. While I squirmed, twisted under Kanoe, it took a while before it finally embedded itself inside of me. My gasps started getting mixed in with my moans, switching between the two while Kanoe began to play with my clit at the same time. “Oohhh… OOHHH… mmmmhhh” Oddly enough I can feel my body begin to push the dildo out, probably having to force Kanoe to push it back in again.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm

There were no words of criticism coming from the lovely woman's lips. The student writhed beneathe Kanoe as the humming dildo pushed deep into her folds. The witch was a bit shocked on how tight this woman was. It could be natural though that was doubtful. Perhaps the woman was a fast healer or this was just an alteration made by the island itself. She put a bit more force into thrusting the toy into her partner. It meant more work getting it inside but it also meant more pleasure for the other woman as those sensitive inner walls clinged to the source of stimulation.

Camryn's moans were all the encouragement she needed to keep going. Her fingers danced, teasing around the swollen clitoris. No amount of writhing would bring her touch closer to the needing nub. She stopped suddenly when she felt the dildo sliding out purely through the force of those contracting folds. The witch was impressed and grinned wickedly as she stopped the toy from exiting with her middle finger. Then slowly, she pushed the wildly vibrating rod back into those clinching folds. This time, she did not stop when it was all the way in. Using her middle finger, she pushed her finger inside to force the humming toy even deeper until she could push it no further. Now that impressive body of hers would have to work that much harder to get the toy out of tight cunt.

She returned to playing with Camryn's clitoris while the student writhed and caused the dildo to grind against her insides with each bend and sway of her hips. The witch leaned down, sucking on an erect nipples. Her tongue lashed it relentlessly while her free hand reached over and grabbed another toy, this one a strap on. If her little playmate managed to force the vibrator out, she had another surprise waiting for her.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:35 pm

The vibrator slide out of me, I felt it slowly disappear, only for it to be pressed slowly back into me. My moans went from slowly dying down, to once again very loud just by feeling the entire vibrator disappear once again inside of my sex. Still the feeling of unusually big the vibrator was a bit unnerving, but that didn’t matter now. With my body’s movements, me quivering on the bed, as of someone have taken over my body and is tickling me non-stop. The vibrator is so deep, there was no way for me to be sure if Kanoe has been keeping her finger on it. The more she continued to play with my sex, the hotter my body felt, almost to a point of where I’m burning.

I was indeed burning, was that normal? Am I really in such heat from being played around with so much? The more Kanoe played with my sex, teased, touched me in ways I have never been touched before. Arching my back, the toy starts slowly sliding out on its own again, apparently she has withdrew her finger from it. I couldn’t tell at all due to the toy being the majority of my attention. With my body arched in a bow again, the toy slid out from within me, before quietly straightened my body out on the bed.

Though I was gasping for breath still, I was able to get some time, during the little down time I have, giving Kanoe a look while she ate my breast, bringing my moans back up once again.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 am

"What? No more little taunts?" Kanoe purred, letting the glistening nipple pop free from her lips. She felt the vibrator slowly be forced out of the woman's trembling folds. The witch took the soaking toy out and lifted both the woman's thighs upwards. Camryn's ass exposed, she forced the wet phallus slowly into the tight anus. Her partner could form no words amongst the wanton groans and she was only getting started.

Once the sex toy was hilted inside Cammy's ass, the raven haired woman puts on the strap on. She kept both thighs pushed upwards. Her hips rocked forward, sawing the large dildo along those dripping wet netherlips. She gave it a few long strokes to ensure it was nice and lubricated before surging her hips forward. The tip plunged into Camryn's body, several inches penetrating the woman all at once. "Nngh... You are so tight," Kanoe panted out loud. Her hips bucked hard and fast, pushing deeper with each thrust. Soon the wet sound of Kanoe's hips slapping her lover's ass filled the room. Her hips rotated, working the dildo within those tight depths with each long thrust into the lovely woman. The bed creaked as the aggressive motions rocked it gently back and forth with the vigorous thrusts.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:05 pm

(Hey Kanoe! Listen I'll be heading away for vacation on the 19th. I'll like be back in 2 weeks. So just a heads up and stuff.)

I didn’t have any reply to that, although I wasn’t too sure that I was teasing Kanoe either. Maybe it has been that way, the way I have worded it. While I squirmed and moaned, I felt the toy withdraw from me but that didn’t last. Within moments, my ass was lifted into the air, and something big and rough was pushed into my ass. Eyes widening to big and round, I let out a breathless gasp before crying out in pain.

I felt something else insert itself into my sex and the cries continued from my mouth. I was being filled up to the max and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. Don’t think I have ever felt something so big before. Kanoe seemed to enjoy it while I felt the brunt of the strap-on. Inch by inch, it quickly penetrated into me before she muttered about how tight I was. That conversation can be saved for another day though. While I squirmed and cried, Kanoe’s hips began slamming into my ass, basically spanking me while she brutally fucked me. “UGGHH….UUGGHHH… OH G-GOD…UUGHH… I’m gonna cum!…”

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next