View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
((Awwwwwwwwww... Enjoy your vacation ^.^))

The witch grunts as each thrust required effort. The woman was amazingly tight. It was like each thrust did nothing to loosen the young woman up. Camryn's muscles could tighten to the point as to force the sex toy out of her sex which was a feat in itself. But despite the exertion, it felt good putting forth so much work to please her partner. The thick strap on rammed into Camryn's trembling body, slurping along those juicy wet walls as they clinged around the invading member. Kanoe gazed hungerly down at the other woman, watching as those heaving breasts bounced and swayed with each hard buck of her hips. It was amazing how this once reluctant woman was now a complete sexual being.

Deep in her ass, the dildo hummed. The vibrations rattled against the strap on as the two rubbed against one another through the walls of her sex and anus. The two toys sawed back and forth as Camryn's moans grew into sharp cries. Finally after not speaking for the whole session, her lover began to cry out her climax. The dark witch takes heated breaths, her own body glistening with sweat and exertion as she began to pump her hips as fast and hard as she could. She would fuck through the student's entire orgasm and perhaps more if she came again.

Once her partner finished riding the waves of bliss, Kanoe released the woman's thighs and lets them fall to the soft mattress. She pulled out the wet strap on, leaving the vibrator humming away inside her ass. The witch then smirked and pull Camryn up by the arm. "You can't be exhausted already," she teased, "What about me? You still need to clean me off." She gently grabbed the woman's hair and pulled her towards the dripping wet strap on she fucked the woman with. The witch smiled and removed the sex toy, revealing her own glistening folds.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm

(I'll try to post again by the 19th but if I can't... I'll be back in 2 weeks!)

Things change quite a lot when your body takes over. That’s the problem with being a woman, when you lose control, it’s hard to ever get it back. However, I know if I can get past this weekend with Kanoe, I would be able to control it better, that would be saved for later though. It was a new experience, to really let loose without having to worry about the consequence. Though with my knowledge of the campus now, Dawn being involved, I can only imagine what happened with her, though she was more sexual than me, in every female, that… urge resides, same for me.

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head, the dildo in my ass was driving me crazy. I can feel both of the toys bumping into each other from inside of me, technically I was being double penetrated, even if it wasn’t from actual members. It didn’t take too long before I was forced into an orgasm, and Kanoe went on to fuck me continuously through the entire event. Probably I have covered her entirely with my juices while she went pretty relentless. I lost track of how much pushing and fucking Kanoe have been doing, everything went with a blur after my orgasm, it seemed to take forever. Eventually though, it all ended, with me gasping under Kanoe, trying to catch my breath, I was flushed red with the dildo still buried deep in my ass, humming away.

I looked at Kanoe when she mentioned how turned on she was, after fucking me senseless. Believing I would have to blow the strap-on, only to realize that wasn’t what she had intended. So, I gave Kanoe a quiet nod, before bringing my mouth between her wet folds, gently licking her clit, several times, lapping the little nob before, sticking my tongue into your sex, quickly bypassing your pussy lips, lapping up as much of your own juices if I’m able to. Wondering exactly how well I’m doing because this is all new to me.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 pm

((it's no rush, enjoy your vacation ^.^))

There was a certain level of enjoyment in this raw exertion. The witch liked to toy with her partners, play with their senses until they are begging for more. But, this pure physical sex had its place as well. Both women were glistening with sweat, breathing heavily as the stench of sex hung thick in the air. The only sound besides their gasping breaths was the hum of the vibrator still tormenting Cammie's tight ass. Despite how exhausted the other woman was, Camryn seemed fine with having herself sat up and put before Kanoe's aroused folds. With no more than a slight nod, the dark witch felt that warm tongue slide over her vulnerable pearl.

Her body arched, those lovely breasts thrusting outward as she stood over her partner. Each slow lick across the top of her clit sent shivers up and down her spine. The tingling waves of pleasure washed up her body and all the way back down to her slowly curling toes. Despite any inexperience, this woman seemed to be a natural at this. Of course, she was uncertain Cammie would take something like that as a compliment. Kanoe was certainly not complaining though as the young woman kept her focus on the prize between her thighs. "Uhhhnn.." moans escaped her throat as the tongue slid down and pushed into her tight inviting folds. Already, Camryn was welcomed with the warm musky fluids of the witch's sex.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm

(Hey! I'm back :))

Seemed like Kanoe was enjoying herself, and although I am still rather new to this, doesn’t help to try and learn right? My tongue glided across her folds several times, not quite pressing into her inviting and wet sex, but ever so close. Gently prodding and licking around her sex. It wasn’t all just Kanoe though, having the vibrator, neatly stuck inside of my ass while it continued its work inside was more or less driving me insane. Giving what she wanted was more of a distraction for me, while I learned how to please another female.

I did continue my licking though, eventually I stuck my tongue inside her, trying to get as deep as I was able to, before pulling out, and quickly pushing my tongue back in, while doing all of that, I remembered something with Ashley, and brought up my free index finger, and gently inserted it along with my tongue into Kanoe. With a little smirk, and simultaneously, I begin pumping both my tongue and finger into her sex, wondering how that would do.

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 pm

((YAY! Welcome back. Hope your trip went well))

Camryn continued to experience tasting another woman. The witch gently rolled her hips forward, pressing the tongue firmer against her folds as she gave those long slow licks. The other woman was going at a patient pace even as the vibrator hummed and rubbed inside her sensitive anus. She had to admire her partner's focus on returning the pleasures that were given. The tongue stopped its teasing and began to push deep inside the dark witch. "Uhhnnn... Yess..." she cooed with pleasure as the tongue went deeper and deeper. Camryn would feel how tight Kanoe was, those juicy depths clinging to the invader every inch of the way.

Kanoe stirred, dragging her heels against the bedsheets as the woman continued. She certainly did enjoy the attention from her partner. Stretching slowly, the raven haired woman was unaware of the devious little smirk Cammie was making. "Ooohh!" she gasped in shock as she felt something else push into her folds. Both the finger and the tongue forced her inner walls apart, both dragging and pumping inside her dripping wet folds. "Oh! Oh! That feels wonderful, Cammie!" she moaned outloud, "Don't stop!"

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:27 pm

(hehe ^^)

The tightness I felt from Kanoe is surprising to say the least, although I have never pushed into her folds before so it shouldn't be that huge of a surprise. She was wet though, very very wet and that wasn't surprising. I have known she enjoyed having sex, giving it to another, or receiving it as well, sex is sex after all. It is kind of fun to be giving it for once, even though I'm not extremely experienced at doing this. The only reason why I have been doing what I'm doing is I saw it some where, and well, monkey see monkey do right?

Apparently what I was doing is working, so prompted by Kanoe to keep on going, so I did. Trying to pick up the pace, I kept my tongue inside of Kanoe, but started thrusting my index finger in and out of her sex, but quickly added my middle finger in as well. All the while my tongue stayed inside of her, wriggling as much as I possibly able to. Eventually, I started trying to find her g-spot, although to be perfectly honest I have no clue where it was, so instead of having a purpose of trying to find it, my tongue started going wild in an odd attempt to find something that I have no clue where it was located at. I just wanted to do good enough, maybe I will gain more experience eventually to do a better job.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 am

Cammie's tongue wiggled wildly inside Kanoe's folds. It was completely unfocused, licking and lashing whatever parts of her inner walls it could reach. Of course, throw enough things randomly and eventually one will hit the mark. "Nngh!" The witch bit her lip to stifle a groan. The student had grazed her g-spot, causing it to throb and harden slightly as waves of pleasure rippled up her entire passage. Camryn probably did not notice but that did not change the fact it felt good. Kanoe's thighs part a bit further to allow her partner to keep exploring her insides. Her back arched, causing her heaving orbs to thrust out a bit more. She could not remember the last time a student willingly ate her out like this. It felt wonderful receiving such diligent attention.

"Uhhnnn... Ohh..." Another finger joined the first into the woman's cunt. The tight fit caused Camryn's tongue to be pushed further against the witch's moistened walls. The wild flailings were now making constant contact with her g-spot. Whether it was on purpose or chance, the frantic licking was grazing over her precious spot over and over again. "Ahh! Ahhh!" Every breath was taken from her in a sharp gasp. Her hips bucked forward, grinding against the woman's face as that tongue churned her insides. Her folds began to quiver and contract hungerly around the invaders as jolt after jolt of electric bliss shot up her loins. "Oh God!" she groaned, rearing her head back to cry out to the ceiling above. Having already grown tense and aroused from pleasuring her partner, she was more than willing to accept this means of release. She cried out as her hot juices began to squirt onto Cammie's tongue, fingers, and face. The witch continued to buck her hips, riding out the waves of bliss until she was basking in her own warm afterglow.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:53 am

Apparently I was doing the right thing, and I felt Kanoe spasm in front of me, pressing me against her thighs while she flailed around. Her cries got louder and louder until she basically forced me inside of her. I felt something hot and wet quickly splash on to my face and my hands. She had orgasmed and squirted all over me. So I guess through my uncoordinated licking and fingering, I must have hit her g-spot without knowing it. Trying my best to lick up her juices as much as possible, however, it was impossible as I needed to breathe. After a bit of holding my breath, I pulled away to breathe while Kanoe continued to orgasm and finish covering me with her cum.

Eventually I sat there while Kanoe calmed down from her orgasm and smiled up at her. “Still learning… never really did such a thing you know.” Wondering on what is to happen next, I looked about trying to find something to clean myself up. Though I doubt Kanoe was done, I just wanted to clean up so I would be ok after.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:02 am

Her partner tasted and drank as much of the musky fluids as possible before pulling away. Cammie did not go far enough though as juices squirt upon the woman's face as she tried to catch her breath. Kanoe's orgasm washed through her senses, leaving a wonderful bubbly feeling. The dark witch took slow breaths, stretching slowly as she sat up fully and looked over at the other woman. She returned the smile with a soft one of her own. It appeared Camryn enjoyed herself as her face glistened with her sexual fluids. "You did wonderfully, Cammie," Kanoe praised and stroked the woman's pink hair.

"Are you hungry?" she asked. They had already been going at it since morning and it was already approaching midday. Camryn's body was certainly more sexually aware than the first time she met the woman. But the student did not seem worried about it. It was the opposite really, Cammie loved having sex and seemed more than willing to do it to pass the time. Kanoe crawled closer and slightly past the other woman. "But we should get this out first," the witch giggled as she gripped the still humming dildo and began to slowly pull it out of the woman's tight ass. "Never met anyone with such strong... muscles," Kanoe added. She certainly had not met anyone capable of forcing a dildo out purely with the muscles within their own sex.

"Go wash your face while I make lunch. Anything particular you wish to have, Cammie?" She asked as she swatted the woman's butt playfully. She hoped that she managed to make Camryn feel better. It seemed her mood had improved which was a good sign. Getting some food would do them both some good especially if that young woman was still yearning for more physical contact.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:31 am

Looking up at Kanoe, I smiled softly and shrugged my should as well. I did indeed enjoy myself, more so then I thought I would be and that is good. It didn’t take too long when the realization of the dildo being buried inside of my ass came into my attention. Sitting on it didn’t help at all, so I sat up a little trying to get away from the feeling, and my moans started up again, with all of Kanoe’s juices all across my upper body. Thankfully Kanoe knew and quickly took out the dildo from me, saving me from a bit more pleasure. Giving Kanoe another smile while she stroked my hair, and I nodded to her statement of having to clean up.

But when she mentioned about being hungry, and that really put it in my mind that I am hungry and I am quite hungry. I look around for some clothes to wear, finding a robe lying on the bed which would do. I got up while Kanoe asked what I wanted to lunch. Having really no idea to what I want to eat, I simply replied with, “Hmm, something heavy I think. Steak? I haven’t had that in a while if it is possible I mean.” I went to clean up, hoping for anything to calm down my stomach which started to growl from the thought of food. Making my way towards the bathroom, and turned on the shower. While waiting for the water to turn hot enough, I looked at myself in the mirror, wondering what exactly the campus had injected me with. Sort of do have some ideas but maybe it’s too early to tell. With that in mind, my robe slowly falls to the floor before I got into the shower to clean up completely.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:12 am

((*flops* Finals done))

Steak? The witch knew her apartment looked nice and well kept but it did not mean she could just summon lavished foods on a whim. Kanoe merely giggled at the concept of having steak but she knew any meat will do. She got up out of bed and did not even bother getting dressed as she headed for the kitchen. Cammie took it upon herself to clean up while Kanoe cooked. The witch washed up a bit before getting out the plates and something to cook.

She reheated some left over ham from a previous meal and worked on steaming up some vegetables. It was not going to be as luxurious as a steak dinner (or lunch for that matter). But, it was going to be a balanced meal with proteins to fill their hungry bodies. She added some cooked pasta to help fill out the rest of the plate. By the time Camryn finished, she would see Kanoe finishing up in the kitchen wearing nothing but a white apron.

"Feeling better after your shower?" she asked as she brought the plates out to the table, "You certainly look less exhausted compared to this morning. What would you like to drink?" The witch removed her apron and left for the kitchen to bring something to drink. She sat down, unconcerned about her nudity. The thought of putting on clothes was fleeting as her mind grew a bit fuzzy. She had been getting some headaches since she got her new roommate, making it harder to think while in her room. But after having sex with the woman sitting with her, being naked was hardly an issue. Besides, she needed to shower herself after she finished eating. "Sorry, I do now have any steaks on hand," the witch said with a soft smile, "I hope this is alright."

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 pm

(yay! Congrats!)

The shower did feel very well. I have always enjoyed having a very hot shower, always sort of felt to me like your burning away your stress. Steak was probably out of the question, did hope something meaty was available though. While my shower finished up, I stepped out and dried off slowly. Sighing as the feeling washed through me. I didn’t really bother to dry up my hair as much, so I let it in an odd bundle and let it go. While I didn’t have any clothes really available to wear again, needing new ones. I forgo the undergarments completely and grabbed a robe instead and headed towards the kitchen where the smell has already gotten to me.

I looked at Kanoe and smiled, “No I sort of knew steak was impossible anything meaty though, which you have. Perfect, thank you and yes I feel better. The shower is open if you want to go to it now while I eat. I can clean up and what not.” I sat down and quickly dug in, sort of ignoring Kanoe a little because I was so hungry. Did notice that she was nude, I didn’t bother me but oddly remembered me of Dawn. While she was not always nude, she had the habit of doing so while at home, with me around too. Obviously no one knew of this, if any newspaper found out a Victoria’s Model, angel in training liked to go nude, well you know how the media is.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am

The witch did not mind the silence. They both were hungry and gave a little time for each of them to be with their own thoughts. Or they could just stuff their faces until they were full. Kanoe nodded at the offer of the shower. She would have tried to deny the offer to clean up after lunch but she was busy chewing and swallowing her own food. This being food cooked by herself, the raven haired woman had no issues with the prepared meal. She cooked for one many times and other times she cooked for her Mistress or a guest. Though cooking was a task for a servant, it did always feel good to have cooked meals more often than most college students.

Kanoe finished up first. She carried her plate to the kitchen and left it there before heading into the bathroom. She could still feel the steam from Cammie's shower as she simply stepped into the shower and started. The warm water was welcomed against her bare skin. The dark witch sighed contently as she brought a soapy rag over her luscious curves and sensitive breasts. Her long raven hair earned much of her attention as she washed it thoroughly. When she finally finished, she dried off and proceeded to braid her hair into a single long braid before putting a silver clasp on it. The act was methodical, routine for the witch. Only when that task was completed would she grab a robe and slip it on. If Cammie was still cleaning up, Kanoe would step in to help.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am

It was very nice to eat some decent food again, and Kanoe was a very good cook if I do say so myself. Wouldn’t mind honestly doing this a lot but I knew she had roomies, and I preferred to be alone. However, it would be pretty nice to drop by and live once awhile to be around people. Who knows, maybe Kanoe would like me to be around to. Though the preference to be around tend to be who I am, at the end of the day I would still like to be around someone. So I walked to the kitchen after finishing my lunch, Kanoe already finished and went to take a shower. I was wondering maybe it would be a good time to put some undergarments on.

I heard the shower run and I decided to clean up all of the dishes while Kanoe showered. I took my time to make sure I did a very good job of it before I went back into the bedroom. I tried to find some undergarments but, they were once again ruined by our session a little while ago so, I have to just go without any panties or bra for a while. Trying to allow her some time I sat on the bed and crossed my legs, just thinking and taking some time. Might have to go back to my room and get some clothes, or at least get more to wear because I sure as hell don’t have any to use right now.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 am

Kanoe entered the kitchen only to find everything was cleaned and put away. It was what Cammie said she would do afterall. Still, the witch appreciated the gesture. Camryn was just sitting on her bed now though, thinking. The raven haired woman approached and sat down on the side of the bed. "Is something wrong?" she asked, before looking at the mess of discarded clothes from the night before, "Do you want to borrow some of my clothes? I guess we did not plan ahead for this. You can wear one of my uniforms back to your room and get a change of clothes there. If you want to that is? From what you offered this morning, I am not sure clothes are that much of an issue." The witch gave a sly smirk at the small joke. Cammie did seem rather for fucking like rabbits for the weekend. But she was certain the woman was still feeling fatigued from what they have done since morning.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next