View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A First Swim (for Crystal) 

Feeling the young girl reach her first orgasm, Cukoo's tongue began to absorb the sweet juices flowing from her body, rubbing and pressing harder against her sex. The thick tentacles around her breasts slowed for a moment, while his secondary phallus slowed to a halt. The massive blob leaned in close and said, "what that the first orgasm you have ever had?"

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:16 am

Her mouth hung open as she took gaping breaths. It wasn't exactly her first. She's given herself some on her own, but this was the first time anything had ever given her one other than herself. She didn't answer the beast. She was too weak to even struggle anymore, though she weakly pulled on her legs and arms.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:20 am

Cukoo gazed down at the lovely girl breathing heavily in his grasp, pulling slightly on the thick tentacles holding her above the water. Cukoo laughed slightly, admiring the lovely sight before him. She tugged and pulled on his tentacles gently, almost in a vain attempt to free herself, but more of a reaction from the recent orgasm. As Cukoo stared at her beautiful body, he lowered his tongue back towards her body and said, "well, I wonder how you will handle multiple orgasms."

As soon as Cukoo said those words, the thick tongue pressed into her tight sex again, rubbing and grinding against her clit while absorbing the sweet juices flowing from her body. The thick tentacles began to squeeze and massage anew, tightening around her soft flesh and lifting her breasts high off her chest. His secondary phallus began to press in and out of her small mouth once again, rubbing hard against her tongue while throbbing and pulsing. Cukoo knew she would soon be ready to receive everything he had to give her.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:32 am

She groaned weakly as he resumed. She was to weak to struggle anymore, but she didn't want to show him any pleasure. She just hung limp as he had his way with her.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:36 am

Feeling the young girl go limp in his grasp, Cukoo laughed loudly. He had seen this reaction before from girl on this island. They thought that showing no emotion would prevent the huge blob from continuing his attack. They were all sorely wrong.

Cukoo's thick tongue suddenly swelled and bulged inside the girl's tight sex, pressing deeper into her tight body. Small bumps grinded against her exposed clit over and over again as the tongue absorbed more of the delicious juices flowing from her body. The thick tentacles around her breasts continued to squeeze and tighten, while his secondary cock pressed and rubbed in and out of her small mouth. Cukoo knew that as soon as she reached a state of perfect bliss, he would reveal all he had to give her.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:45 am

She began to show signs of movement again. She had lost control. Her hips began to buck against his tounge, wanting more of it inside of her, and she began to rub her tounge along the the tentacle in her mouth. Soft moans came out muffled because of the tendril in her mouth.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:53 am

Cukoo could feel her lovely body started to react again, starting to flex and squirm against his rough tongue. More and more, the black tongue pressed and shoved into her tight body, absorbing more of the delicious juices coming from her small sex. The thick cock in her mouth only pressed harder as moans reverberated through it, rubbing and pressing against her own tongue. Glancing down, Cukoo could see her soft breasts being squeezed and groped harder with each passing moment.

The sight of the beautiful girl flexing and moaning in his grasp was starting to increase Cukoo's arousal greatly, forcing a new tentacle to start to grow from his body. As it grew, it took the shape of Cukoo's true phallus, his main sexual organ. The phallus was huge, nearly two and a half feet long and three inches wide, throbbing and quivering with energy. The massive cock had only one purpose, and Cukoo knew the young girl would soon be ready to take all of it.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:33 am

She saw it and she knew what would be done with it. The size of it made her squirm slightly in its grap, but was still bucking and moaning.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:52 am

The massive phallus slowly began to inch slower towards the girl's lovely body, as Cukoo's tongue continued to press and grind against her tight sex. The juices of a virgin were always so delicious, as his massive blob acted with a mind of its own, trying to absorb every last drop of the sweet nectar. Cukoo secondary phallus continued to slowly drive in and out of the girl's small mouth, pressing deep into her lips and rubbing along her tongue. Her breasts jumped off her chest with each tight squeeze from his thick tentacles, her hard tits bouncing over and over into the air. Cukoo gazed at the lovely sight as his huge shaft inched closer to her bound body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:58 pm

She continued to stare at the phallus inching towards her. She didn't know if she would be able to take it, since she was still a virgin. Her feelings over powered her mind though, and she continued to twist and thrash in pleasure from the treatment she was givin.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:41 am

The thick shaft slowly positioned itself in front of her small sex as Cukoo's tongue slowly withdrew from her body. The massive phallus throbbed and pulsed with energy, ready to press deep into the girl's virgin body at any moment. Cukoo's secondary phallus suddenly withdrew from the girl's mouth, slowly retracting back into his blobbish body. As his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and tighten around her soft breasts, Cukoo leaned in close to the young girl and said, "enjoy your first time."

As soon as those words were said, the massive cock violently pressed against her sex lips. Gazing down, Cukoo could see that the huge shaft was unable to penetrate the girl's small sex as it grinded and rubbed against her body. Cukoo's frustation began to build as the thick phallus pressed harder with each passing moment, trying to shove deep into her tight body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:15 am

She breathed hard now that the secondary phallus was removed from her mouth. She couldn't quite understand his words, but she came back to reailty when he pushed his large phallus against her Sex. She looked down passed her tortured breasts to see the phallus was trying to penetrate her. She squirmed in its grap. She winced as the enormous size continued to try and fit into her tight sex.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:24 am

The thick phallus continued to grind and press harder against her sex lips, unable to enter her tight sex. However, Cukoo would not be denied. The massive blob let out a loud watery yell and gave a great violent thrust, and shoved the giant shaft into the girl's tight body.

The young girl's body lunged forward as the huge cock penetrated her body, stretching the walls of her virgin sex extremely wide. The thick cock bulged and pulsed inside her tight body, slowly forcing in and out. The young girl's sex was so tight that Cukoo could barely keep the massive shaft inside her body, slowly thrusting deeper and deeper into her small body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:41 pm

She arched her back as far as she could go. She let out a soft whimper. She felt something tear inside of her. It hurt. His size was too big for her small body. She glanced down at him to see him still trying to go deeper inside of her. Her muscles tightening around his phallus. She didn't know how much more she could take before she would pass out.

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:51 am

The massive blob laughed loudly as his thick phallus thrust deeper into the young girl with each passing moment. Her slender body flexed and arched with each violent shove, her tight sex squeezing around his huge shaft. Cukoo slowly extended his tongue back towards her body and began to rub slowly against her exposed clit, grinding its rough surface against her sex over and over again as the massive cock continued to force itself harder and deeper into her virgin body. The massive blob knew that should she would reach a chain of unending orgasm, and only then would she be ready to receive what Cukoo had been building up inside his body...

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next