View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Harrowing (for Eve) 

Post Re: Harrowing (for Eve)
Smiles and nods at juniper..As she pads over and sits on the end of what would be her bed... Crossing her exposed creamy white and seeming flawless thighs as she leans back, placeing her hands on the bed behind her.. the effect thrusting her out breasts a bit as she lets out a small yawn.

She blinks and looks over toward her, smiling softly. "My father is into Multy National BUsness man" She says simply giving the other girl another warm and seeming friendly smile. Though in truth.. the other girl at least didnt seem that bad at the moment. She was fairly good at guessing people, or reading people and she could at least tell that this girl wasnt some slave in disquise.

"Is that your way of making friends?" she says tilting her head slightly in question. "If thats the case.. is there some favor you wish to do me so we can be friends?" she lets out a small giggle.. holding her hand to her lips to hide her mouth for a moment. From time to time it did give the appearence she had a normal.. or at least what people would call a blond streak.. even if it was all a act.

She nods at the other girls suggestion she starts brewing tea... "Making tea isnt a bad idea.. Daddy shared some he gets from China with me every year.. They only sell him about 20 grams.. and its like twenty five thousand dollors per gram or something like that.. I think Daddy called it Da Hong Pao.. they are only able to harvest like 50 grams a year he told me.." she smiles and nods softly..."I would have to say that would be my favorit tea though."

She had noticed the pens that juniper had out.. but she couldnt figure out why they looked like they did.. She really wasnt into lock picking in her choosen trade.. She was the one that beat up people that wouldnt do as she or her father wanted them to do.

She nods again listening to you about the island.. "That seems strange..." she tilts her head thinking about it. "Days at a time? That really seems weird, and they act different when they come back?" She considers to herself... if that didnt sound like a kidnapping and slave traiing to her then nothing did. It really sounded like she would have to make her way into the forest and see what she could find out.

"Sounds kinda flightly to me acutaly. Perhaps the students just found some willing male they get taken with out there" she lets out against giggle covering what she was truely thinking.

Tilting her head slightly she looks toward the bathroom.. haveing thought she had hurd a noise but she doesnt see anything so she glances back at the student again as she holds that mint tray toward her. Shaking her head slightly.

"Aww no thanks. Dont really care for mint flavored things." she nods again.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:45 am

"Ah, hope you don't mind if I do then." she said, popping open the tin and taking the small white candy tossing it in a high arch before catching it in her mouth. Now that was an interesting little exchange, usually a line reserved for habits that others might find offensive such as smoking or drinking, but she'd dropped into it naturally as if she'd been saying it for years. In Juniper's case, she wasn't a particularly huge fan of mint herself, but these were cheap and strong enough to numb her tongue. They may not substitute her cigarette cravings, but they were successful enough as a surrogate.

She almost choked on it when she heard the price tag on her room mate's favorite tea. She thudded her fist to her chest a few times, coughing as she gave her an incredulous look, "Twenty five thousand a ffffffff--gram!?" she coughed hiding her mouth as she cursed. In her shock she'd almost broken character, she could buy a house for the price of that little bag of leaves. Not a small one either, "Multinational Businessing sounds like it pays dividends. I kind of doubt the other thirty grams get anywhere near here. . .green teas though. I can work with that." she thumped her chest one more time, hoping that the she could cover the slip.

"Well, it's not like it's common. As I said, I've never seen it happen myself, I just found it in the records. Some unsupervised spelunking leads to a reckless student twisting an ankle and she's stuck halfway up a cliffside until someone figures out where's she's gone. Stuff like that." she reached a hand up and scrubbed her fingers through her hair. She was blowing it, she recognized the light in Eve's eyes. It was the same look she herself got whenever she was chewing over a lead. The girl was looking for something, apparently. . .strange trait in a fresh arrival. "Heh, you might be right though." No. No, she definitely wasn't, and Juniper couldn't lie to her face on that particular note. She conveniently turned her head towards the window as if something had caught her attention. Then she turned a bit further, drawing one leg up onto the desk as she thought she heard something soft from the adjoining room. She might've ignored it, if not for the fact that she'd noticed Eve's head tilting curiously as well.

She made a little gesture for Eve to keep talking as she slid quietly off the desk, figuring that any sane individual would have his eyes glued to the little goddess poured from milk and honey rather than her own tomboyish cut, particularly while she was perched so enticingly on the sheets. it was only two steps from the desk to the door, and she could see that the latch wasn't secure, leaving a slight crack that someone might have peeked through. Silently sidling along the wall, she reached out and took hold of the door knob on her side, giving it a quick swing inward to reveal the room beyond.

The fact that this little drama gave her an excuse not to answer the question of how Juni actually made friends was entirely secondary. Really.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 am

He still had to mull over his options too as he looked out of the bathroom, his eyes invisible as was the rest of him had indeed by looking out oaying more attention to the girls. Juni had been right as she crept up in that the creature had been devoted in watching the blond on the bed currently, His head full of such lewd thoughts, bending her over a log in the forest and taking her from behind, the painful cries filling the air as he took her maiden head.

Perhaps those cries would be muffled with Junipers thighs parted and her snatch being devoured as he filled the blond with demon seed? Speaking of Juni …

The door swung opened with a start! He was wide eyed, nearly shrieked at being caught and realized that he would have to strike then and there were he realized after a quick second that Juni was looking straight through his invisble state.

Content that there was nothing there Slarr returned the scrap book. Geez. That had been close and so he stealthily sat down in a corner paying more attention to the pair as he oonsidered what was going on here. Ye onsidered what they had talked about or rather the little he heard while going through the sketh book.

He knew why Eve was here and what she was trying to do though he wondered if she was going to draw Juni into this? She had been here slightly longer than Eve so that slight edge might be something that Eve would seek to recruit especially since they were now roomies, easier to draw the other girl into thinks even if it were supvertly.

He considered pitching an idea to Tin Man though thee golem did not possess the abilities he was looking for so he considered he had to get the girls to sleep or nearly sleep where he could influenc thm and if nearly so then he had to get them boarderline sleepy. He knew just the thing but how to influence them …

Slarr considered. So Juni considered that he was a Little Fucker? He'd show her! He'd show them both tonight or this evening, whichever worked out best.

Bak then he was slight over three feeet not that he was tall now but he was slightly over five … it didn't matter as much now though. He still was busy working out how he was going to restrain one while dealing with another, thinking at last that maybe he didn't have to.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Nodding softly to her new roommates idea for brewing some tea she watches her.. having jsut explained about her favorit tea only to watch that sudden reaction.. watching the girl thump her chest as she seems to about to swollow that mint whole she had jsut poped into her mouth.

"I trust your ok?" She says after a moment.. tilting her head in question as she watches the girl try to recover. She knew there were people that didnt have money.. heck.. her father basicaly made money off the lower class people anyway.. so she tended to forget sometimes you shouldnt.. outrightly rub it in someone eles face, especlly saying her favorit tea was 25k a gram... She hmms a bit..

"Umm. Yea.. if you are ok green tea will be fine.." she says in responce after it looks like you would recover.

She considers the girls words for a few moments as she starts talking about the missing students and whatnot... Hmm.. she had read it in records... that suggested she was reading the records for something eles..

She blinks a bit.. glanceing suddenly at the photo's scattered about.. the digital camera... and then she considers the words of her new roommate.. It.. was starting to make sence... She was a reporter or at least gathering information.. for something... Perhaps the school had a school newpaper or something and she worked for them..

She yawns a bit.. staying in her streched postition upon the end of the bed... "Perhaps if you had time.. you could show me were these students got hurt within the forest and whatnot.. After all i wouldnt want to be.. caught there myself.. Wouldnt do to have to my daddy that i got hurt after only being here a couple of days." She says after a moment.. Her eyes flashing for a moment.

She arks an eyebrow as she looks back at juniper.. having jsut hurd the noise.. she would have indeed simply ingored it herself if the girl hadnt suddenly been overly intrested in it. Watching her get up and genstureing toward her she watches her make her way toward the other room.

"Does this school.. have a school newpaper?" she asks.. sounding like it was just something natural to ask as she watches the girl push open the door to look around the empty room. That in itself to her was odd behaveure.. it was allmost like she had expected to see...... something...... there.

https://c4.wallpaperflare.com/wallpaper ... review.jpg

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 pm

(Just an FYI: There are no rumors that the school is anything less then it appears to those on Earth.)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2