View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Playing in the Pool (for Mille) 

Hearing the young girl's comment, Cukoo leaned in close to the lovely girl and said, "instead of saying 'please don't', you will soon be saying 'don't stop'."

As soon as those words were said, the massive phallus began to grind and press against her small sex, unable to penetrate her tight body. The massive blob groaned as it strained to press the thick shaft into the girl's unyielding body. The thick tentacles around the girl's breasts squeezed tighter in frustration, forcing her hard tits to lift high off her chest as the huge cock continued to grind and press against the young girl's sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 am

"Ah...ahhh! Y...You're...you're hurting me..." Mille whimpered softly as he ground his member against her sex relentlessly, squeezing her breasts painfully hard. She waited for a point between his attempts, and with a soft sigh of resignation, spread her legs a little wider, relaxing her body completely. There was no way in hell that he was going to fit it inside her without her being totally relaxed, and there was no way in hell he was going to stop mauling her sensitive breasts mercilessly if he didn't get inside her. That made her remaining choice obvious.

She simply sat there in his grasp, waiting for his next attempt at entry, hoping he'd at least take it slow. This would hurt bad enough as it was, she was certain. She wasn't even sure why she was allowing this to take place in the first place...she'd likely not be able to walk anymore after this! Still, she remained spread open for him, waiting for his push inside her, forcing herself not to tense up as she waited. That would only cause more pain...

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM

Seeing the young girl begin to spread her legs wider made Cukoo laugh loudly. "I am glad you are ready for it, my dear." As soon as those words were said, the massive phallus pressed as hard as it could and penetrated the young girl's body, instantly stretching the walls of her sex as far as they could go. The thick cock slowly moved in and out of her tight sex, feeling her small body arch up with each tight push into her sex.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze slightly slower, easing their grip around her breasts and tits while pulling and massaging around her soft flesh. Cukoo's long tongue extended out of his mouth again and began to run across the girl's bare belly, licking the sweat and water from her body. The massive blob was truly enjoying the taste of this young girl, and he would enjoy it for a while.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Mille's eyes went wide, and her mouth hung open. She wanted to scream, it hurt so badly, having something that big inside her...she'd never felt anything like that before! Her eyes went out of focus again as she forced herself to remain relaxed completely. Tensing wouldn't help at all, here. Soft gasping sounds could be heard from her with each breath as the massive shaft began to move in and out of her, having to force its way in either direction on account of its size.

Mille was greatly surprised to find that the pain faded...slowly, but it did fade....to be replaced by, of all things...enjoyment. It still hurt a bit to feel the thing moving inside her, but between the creature's ministrations to her breasts and its tongue gliding over her slick body, she began to adjust to its immense girth. She stunned herself more by finding that she was growing a bit braver, starting to shift her hips ever so slightly as the shaft continued to move into her sex. The soft noises issuing from her mouth grew in volume slowly, as the pain faded away to be replaced by pleasure. Somewhere in the back of her mind, it registered that walking tomorrow was going to be impossible...or even for the rest of the week, possibly....

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 am
Profile YIM

The thick shaft continued to press in and out of the young girl's tight body, stretching the walls of her sex as his massive phallus bulged and pulsed with energy inside of her. Cukoo's tongue began to slowly slide towards the girl's sex and began to rub against her clit as it did before, vibrating slightly as his huge cock pressed over and over into her small body.

The thick tentacles around her breasts tightened and squeezed as the lovely girl began to flex and arch her hips against his thick phallus. It was quite obvious that the young girl was beginning to enjoy what was happening to her, which aroused Cukoo greatly. The sooner she reached her peak, the sooner she would be ready to receive everything he had to give her.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:44 am

Mille arched blissfully as the pain disappeared, pleasure overriding it completely. She tried to maintain some modicum of control, but her body wouldn't allow it. She wanted more. She gripped around the massive shaft, tentatively, gaining in confidence as it began to hurt less. Her hips began to roll with the motions of the thrusts, eagerly taking as much of the creature's massive cock inside herself as she could. "Yessss...." She hissed softly, then blushed, biting down softly on her lip to stop from speaking anymore. It was quickly becoming difficult though.

His tongue, rubbing and brushing over her clit, vibrating, didn't help her keep control at all. Her mouth opened again in a soft gasp. Her cunt, already tight around the massive shaft, was drawn even tighter as the tongue toyed with her clit. Bucking softly, another soft moan escaped the girl's lips, and she pulled against her bonds again...though this time, it seemed more like a reflex action to the fucking she was recieving rather than a failed attempt to escape.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:39 am
Profile YIM

Seeing the young girl reacting the way she was aroused Cukoo greatly. Her body was giving in completely to the massive phallus thrusting in and out of her tight sex. Cukoo's tongue began to press and rub harder against her exposed clit, grinding its rough surface over and over against her. The thick tentacles around the girl's breasts were now working as fast as they could, squeezing and massaging her soft flesh tightly.

The massive blob knew that she would soon be ready to receive his hot seed, which was building up in large amounts inside his blobbish body. His huge cock began to bulge and throb as the sticky liquid filled the massive shaft, forcing it to grow in size even more. Feeling his seed building up inside his body, Cukoo leaned in close to the lovely girl and said, "give yourself to me."

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:17 am

It was expanding. She could feel it within her...not a lot, just a little...and it felt so odd, so good...its warm, pulsing heat buried itself within her again and again, shoving as deeply as it could. The tongue on her clit showed no signs of slowling down, grinding harder, if anything, over her sensitive little button. She could see her juices dripping down the length of the shaft within her, and that brought a deeper blush to her cheeks.

Mille arched and moaned, thrusting her breasts forward, as if begging for more of the attention being paid them by the tendrils that squeezed and caressed, torturing her oh-so-pleasantly. Her nipples stood, stiff and proud, and each touch drew a gasp from the girl. She could feel her heat rising within and knew that she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer under this thing's attack...

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:03 pm
Profile YIM

Seeing the young girl's reactions aroused Cukoo greatly, and he knew the time was now right. She was ready to receive everything he had.

Letting out a loud watery yell, the thick phallus suddenly sprayed a large amount of the hot seed building up inside of it. The huge cock throbbed and pulsed inside the girl's tight body, thrusting harder and deeper with each passing moment as Cukoo poured more of his hot seed into her belly. Cukoo's tongue began to press as hard as it could against her exposed clit, rubbing and grinding against it as the massive shaft sprayed more of the hot fluids into the young girl, quickly filling her body with the sticky seed.

The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and tighten as hard as they could, pulling and lifting the girl's soft mounds of flesh. The tentacles rolled around her breasts, flicking her hard tits while squeezing and massaging her soft skin violently. Cukoo laughed loudly again as he forced the young girl to places she had never been before.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:32 pm

Mille's soft gasps and sharp intakes of breath grew louder with each thrust til she was nearly screaming with pleasure each times the monster's massive shaft entered her. Her body was straining hard, feeling as if she would fly off in all directions at once, her breasts thrust towards the tentacles massaging them, back arched to push them forward, her hips rolling, grinding down on the cock and the tongue that attacked her simultaeneously. She felt herself nearing the peak. Just a little longer...

It turned out to be a shorter wait than she'd thought, however, as the creature fired his seed into her sex, filling her from within. His hot cum flowed into her, and between that sensation, and the feeling of his shaft bulging as it fired off jets of seed within her, Mille was pushed over the edge into a whirlwind orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut, and she screamed, long and loud, as her pussy clutched at the pumping shaft, milking it mercilessly even as a few trickles of her own fluids mixed with his began to leak down his cock. She ground her hips wildly, lost in the bliss of orgasmic heat as the creature continued to take her. She came for what felt like eternity before finally drifting back into awareness...for the most part, anyway. She moaned weakly, her hips still working, body tingling. A tear streaked down her cheek as she realized just how badly she'd lost right then in her battle, and her head hung slightly. "Please....let me g-go..." She said softly, already knowing that her chances of escaping that easily were probably nil...and her body already revving up for more, despite her plea.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile YIM

A loud water laugh filled the air as Cukoo heard the young girl's protest, even while her body still arched and flexed against his massive phallus. "Your body seems to disagree," laughed the black blob, spraying another hot load of seed into her already filled sex. Glancing down, Cukoo could more and more of the sticky liquid spilling from her body as his huge cock throbbed and pulsed inside her tight sex. His rough tongue grinded and rubbed along her clit, pressing as hard as it could as the thick shaft continued to spray into her body.

Cukoo knew the young girl would not be able to take much more, which is exactly what he wanted. The massive blob loved the sight of a young girl passing in his grasp, her body completely filled with lust and bliss, drained of all her energy. As Cukoo stared up and down her flexing and squirming body, he would she would soon reach that point.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:50 pm

Mille shuddered fiercely as Cukoo continued to take her, thrusting into her quivering sex fiercely, filling her with his hot seed to the point where she felt she'd burst. That tongue continued its grinding over her sensitive little button, rubbing and caressing over her little clit, refusing to let her rest...and worst of all, with all this stimulation, she was warming up again quickly...before long, her hips were moving again, shafting herself on his massive cock as best she could, bound as she was...

She noticed the way she was acting and in her mind, deep in the back, the portion that wasn't awash with the desire to cum again, she wondered what it was she was doing...why she was even protesting, when she seemed to enjoy it so much, riding on him the way she was...she whimpered loudly after a particularly deep thrust, biting her lip before she could say anything embarrassing while she ground over him. She wondered how much longer she could go on like this...

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 am
Profile YIM

His thick shaft throbbed and bulged as more of the thick seed spilled into her tight sex. Her body had been filled with the sticky fluids moments ago, but still Cukoo sprayed more into her, her small belly beginning to swell with all the hot seed filling her body. His long tongue continued to rub and vibrate against her exposed clit, licking and grinding against it with increasing strength as her tight sex leaked more of the hot fluid.

Cukoo's thick tentacles continued to squeeze and pull on her soft breasts with no end in sight. The tentacles twisted and yanked harder and faster with passing moment, leaving bright red rings around her skin. The end of the thick tentacles began to curl around her hard tits and pull up on them, squeezing her tits while tightening their grip around her breasts at the same time.

The massive blob leaned in close to the young girl, his dark eyes gazing up and down her lovely body, and said, "let yourself give in to lust. Let it fill you." He knew that soon she would be drained of all energy and strength, and instead be filled with pure bliss... along with his hot seed.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:49 pm

Mille moaned and whimpered, writhed and twisted, grinding and rolling against the shaft, unable to help herself, so gone with the heat was she. She barely even heard the creature's words...but she felt his intent within her. It hurt. It felt wonderful. Pain and ecstasy at the same time...terrible and great, both at once. As she was overfilled by the creature's seed, some of it dribbling back down its own shaft, all she did was lean back as best she could, bound as she was, and continue trying to force its thick member into her again and again.

All she could think about at this point was getting off again. It felt so good...all her previous cries had been forgotten, and all her hatred washed away for the time being. She was the incarnation of carnal lust at the moment, driven insane by sensation to seek more as she danced the dance of lust on Cukoo's shaft, her body making slow, sensuous circles upon him as he took her.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo gazed at the young girl flexing and arching her body against his thick phallus, rolling her body against it and trying to take in more. The massive blob laughed loudly, knowing that she would soon be drained of all her energy and likely pass out from pure lust. The thick cock throbbed and swelled with each hot blast of seed into her tight body. The sides of her small sex leaked with the large amounts of sticky liquid being shoved into her body as the huge shaft forced itself harder and faster into her lovely body.

The thick tentacles around her breasts squeezed with all the strength they had, twisting and pulling on her soft breasts while the ends of the tentacles squeezed around her hard tits. Cukoo's tongue pressed and vibrated endlessly against her clit while the thick member continued to shove more of the hot fluid into her body.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next