View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Can it get any better? (Monique and Emily) 

Monique moans into the 3-way kiss and then gives another as Mizu kisses her fully and deeply, she leans back breathing hard, raising a brow wondering just what Mizu was whispering to Emily.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 pm

Emily made a wickedly cute face at Mizu before quickly pressing her lips into Monique's neck, gently nibbling the soft dark flesh while her hands moved to touch her lovely body. Her hands cupped Monique's breasts as she licked all the way up the girl's neck.

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

Mizuho kissed the girls tummy on the exposed portion of her stomach. She brought a hand up and rubbed the girls crotch as she cooed. She knew the girl wouldnt be able to resist much more.

Lover/Priss

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Monique gives a gasp as the two begin to double team her, squirming from the lickings and the rubbings she is getting.

"Heeeeyyyy, no fair!"

She pants softly and squirms more biting back a moan.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:11 am

Emily squeezed those firm, dark mounds as her lips moved to Monique's ear, tugging at the lobe as she suckled it. She no longer cared that Mizuho was there. It was time to share love, and make love.

She whispered softly into her love's ear, "Ohh, Monique..."

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

"Tell us..Monique...do you want us to stop?..." She smirked at the girl and she gently nibbled on her tummy licking a circle around infront of her pants.

Lover/Priss

Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Hearing Emily's breathy whisper makes Monique moan softly and she shakes her head to Mizu.

She then turns to kiss Emily deeply, placing a hand on her girlfriend's cheek, whispering against her lips..

"Mmmm Emily..."

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:56 am

Mizuho smirked and pulled off the girls pants leaving them bunched up around her knee's. She then pulled the girls panties down and slowly began to lick around her soft chocolate mound not touching it yet but licking .

Lover/Priss

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

The sound of Monique's moan drove Emily on, her hands peeling away the princess's uniform as she seacelessly paid attantion to her ear and neck. Emily could smell Monique's lovely scent, telling her Mizuho was wasting no time.

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

Monique moans more as the two strip her, soon her dark body bared for them. Almost like a Nubian goddess as she squirmed there smiling to Emily and giving cute moans from the teasing licks of Mizu.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:08 pm

Mizuho thrust her tongue inside the girls cunt and lapped at the pink inside her. She moaned into the licks as she pulled the girls legs wider apart. "oh Monqiue your so cute down here"

Lover/Priss

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Emily's attention turned to her love's wonderful bared breasts. She suckled and nipped at her dark nipples. Her hands wandered over that lovely mocha skin.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 am
Profile YIM

Monique blushes and then moans loudly as Mizu begins to lick her pussy, her dark legs spread wide. She arches pushing her mocha breasts up to Emily's lips, and gives more cute, loud cries of pleasure.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:32 am

"ohhh yess...look at how cute you are...dripping already moni" She stuck a finger inside, she pulled it back out licking it with a sly smile. She wiped more on her hands and reached up rubbing a finger over Emily's lips then Moniques. "mmmm tastes good dont it?"

Lover/Priss

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Emily eagerly took the finger into her mouth, sucking it clean of Monique's delicious nectar. She moaned and arched her back as the taste made her even more aroused. Emily rubbed her body against Moni as she panted for air.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next