View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Examination in Progress (for Anemone) 

Post Examination in Progress (for Anemone)
A dark-haired girl, with black hair and red eyes, was walking through the hallways of the school in the middle of the time classes were unfolding in the rooms beside her. The eyes did not shift in any specific direction, she was merely staring straight ahead, walking through empty corridors with her eyes glowing slightly red. The girl was wearing a school-uniform, one which was of the kind students at Shokushu was required to wear. Her face was entirely expressionless, and the rymth which she walked with seemed entirely perfected and without any kinks or special movements to characterize her at all. As if she was a machine...

Strategy ‘School-Girl’, deployed. Access to school, acquired. Database suggest 78% of school accessible by current method. 95% of students accessible by current method. Shifting to next objective. Current Primary Objective is to run an experiment to examine the effect of all measures of pleasure available to Andramica on a girl. Objective requirements, 1 undisturbed area where the experiment is to take place, minimum 1 girl. Running search-program. Search complete. Empty classroom suitable for purpose found. Silencing technology of school capable of assuring undisturbed progress. Second requirement, minimum 1 girl. Database searching for equitable female human. Match, found. Formulating scenario. Chance of scenario success; 89.3%. Back-up scenarios prepared. Stage 1, commence.

And so, Andramica stopped at a door to a class already in session and opened the door rapidly, as someone with authority would have, and quickly got the attention of most people in the room…

“Anemone Zyerkovia.” A monotone… but loud and spoken with surety… voice called out over the classroom. “Your presence is required for an examination. Please follow me.”

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Post Re: Examination in Progress (for Anemone)
Anemone looked up at the sound of her name. A girl was standing in the doorway and had just said she was required somewhere else. Some sort of exam, it seemed. She was familiar with the routine, every one of the several schools she had ever attended seemed to examine her at random for the first few weeks.

She shut her laptop, gathered her things, then rose and walked towards the student who stood in the doorway. What strange eyes, she thought, red, and very much so, nearly glowing She smiled at the girl pleasantly as she approached, partly so the girl might not see her reaction to the eyes and become offended and partly so as to quell the tiny thrill of fear they caused in her. She's certainly nice enough looking in every other way Anemone mused.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Andramica kept her eyes fixed on Anemone as she stood up and made her way towards her. It was proceeding as planned. The students around threw glances at both girls, wondering what this ‘examination’ was about. Standing entirely immobile, the black-haired girl simply stared, not seeming to bother noticing anything else. When Anemone was close enough, Andramica turned and bowed to the teacher.

“I apologize for disrupting your lesson. Anemone will not be coming back in time for the lessons end. Please, go on.” The male teacher responded simply with a small raise of his hand to imply that it was alright. She turned her head out towards the class. “I trust friends will be making notes for her so that she can make up for lost time later.” Then she turned her head towards Anemone, and nodded to the approaching student with an expressionless face. “Let us go.” And with that, she turned out towards the hall and started to walk in a suitably normal pace, neither fast nor slow, and assumed the girl would walk after her. Unless spoken to, Andramica did not utter a word.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm

I hope this isn't about my dyeing my hair pink, thought Anemone, but she quelled that worry with the fact that she'd gotten the idea from other students, she'd seen. She followed the messenger girl about three feet behind, saying nothing and wondering a little why she was so strangely silent until she realised it was really her turn to speak.

"Uhm..Do I have to go to my room to get any materials for the exam?" Anemone spoke softly as she drew alongside. Her skin is so white. It's pretty, but how does she stand the constant sun here?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Andramica merely walked along, her steady unchanging march at comfortable speed taking the two of them past several classrooms where people were in class. For a part, neither of the two had said anything. The black-haired girl was fully satisfied with how the apparently currently pink-haired girl was merely following her as they were heading towards the empty classroom. The silence was broken as the student asked a sensible question, now alongside. It was one of the questions which Andramica had prepared answers.

“Negative. Only your presence is required.” Andramica answered, her monotone voice devoid of any potential emotion or otherwise human sound. The empty classroom was a few bits away. There was still some distance to be covered if the Anemone had additional questions. Of course, Andramica hadn’t even told where they were going…

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm

"Oh..uhm...", Anemone trailed off, now feeling uncomfortable beside this silent girl with strange eyes and such beautiful skin. Her mind raced, trying to think of something to say.

"What do you use for sunblock?" she blurted. "I mean, I couldn't help but notice you have such lovely skin but you must have the same problem I do, the sun here just burns me so painfully, and in only a few minutes" Oh god, why did I say that?, thought Anemone, now she's going to think I'm some sort of lesbian coming on to her.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:14 pm

If Anemone was feeling uncomfortable was no issue to Andramica. However, the question afterwards was not one the android was prepared for…

Query noted. Use for sunblock. Checking database. Data found. Sunblock is means which to defend the skin against rays of the sun. Andramica’s skin is immune to effects of the sun. Error. Database suggests ‘School Girl’ disguise would be devoid of immunity. Significantly white human skin vulnerable to sun. … Examining.

Andramica turned her head lightly while walking to look at Anemone…

Confirmed. Anemone has significantly white skin. Vulnerability to sunlight suggested.

Andramica turned her head back the direction she was walking, but held up her hand in front of herself as if she had just discovered something entirely new on her hand, intensely staring at it with her lightly glowing red eyes…

Confirmed. Andramica’s skin is white. Vulnerability to sunlight suggested. Andramica’s skin is immune to sunlight. Conflict between android and human disguise detected. Explanation necessary. Fabricating lie. Formatting response.

“I do not recall its name.” Andramica said, lowering her hand and proceeding to walk as she had before. “I was merely given my share. I use it as needed. I do not like using it. I tend to stay indoors. I am in no danger of running out.” The fact she had started all six sentences with ‘I’ didn’t record as any anomaly to Andramica’s mind. She simply lined up the necessary information on the subject, all of them being lies fabricated by very advanced programming on a short amount of time. And she kept walking.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm

"Oh", said Anemone. They probably issue some kind of special stuff at the infirmary. I'll have to look into that

She looked back at the girl, she was very strange but Anemone rather liked strange people. Oddity made for interest she'd always found. Anemone smiled slightly at her. "Do we have far to go?"

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

“78.34 meters from current location.” Andramica answered blankly, not at all considering how little that informed might have informed the girl or how strange it might have been to know the distance that exactly at the moment…

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Anemone giggled at what she saw as a little joke by Andramica, then ran the distance through her head, but could make no sense of it. "Well, I just hope it's not all the way across the campus," she smiled more widely at Andramica. "May I ask if you've been here long?" she said in a friendly tone.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

“It is past the corner, over there.” Andramica pointed, perhaps intending to be helpful. The reason for the giggle went without the android understanding the reason for it. “I arrived 36 hours, 52 minutes and 3 seconds ago. That should equate that I am new here.” She maintained the exact same facial expression, the exact same tone of voice. Then… Andramica turned her eyes towards Anemone, staring at her for a moment.

“You are smiling at me. What is the cause of this smile?” The android asked, an interest within her simply intending to collect data on human behavior.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 pm

"I'm..uh..just trying to be friendly, I guess," Oh god, she does think I'm some sort of lesbian Anemone's smile disappeared and the shyness shell went up.

Anemone walked past Andramica toward the corner she had indicated. "Around here?" she asked, trying hard to inflect her voice as little as the other girl was.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Andramica kept her gaze fixed on Anemone as she tried to explain herself. The android looked at her in what might possibly have been light curiosity as the girl sped up and went past the corner ahead of her.

“Yes. Past the corner, third door to the right.” Andramica continued walking in the same pace as she had been going in before. As long as the student didn’t attempt escaping there was no need to hurry.

“You stopped smiling at me. What is the cause of that?” The android asked behind her, once again simply intending to collect data.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:58 pm

"Oh, I didn't mean to..." Anemone reached the third door around the corner, opened it and went inside. "There's no one here," she said as the other girl entered behind her.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Andramica walked after the girl into the room. The room was a smaller classroom, evidently intended for a single class at the time, one which was visible in so many other places in the school. On the right side was the white-board, along with all tables and equipment a teacher could want. In front of the white-board was row upon row of tables and chairs clearly intended for students to sit on. Straight forward was a few windows directed outwards, showing off a little view since the room was on the second floor, but there was nothing of interest on the outside. At the moment there was nobody here. Nobody except the two girls who had just entered the room. As Anemone had gone inside and made her little statement, Andramica closed the door… and locked it. Very simple lock, easily opened. Just turn the thing. But… currently the black-haired white-skinned girl with red eyes stood in the way.

Scenario proceeding as planned. Stage 1, complete. Stage 2, commence.

“Indeed, there is nobody here. This is the kind of examination which is not for public eyes to see.” Andramica turned herself towards Anemone, no expression apparent on her face. “For the examination to continue, I require you to remove your clothing. The room is secured and sound-proof, you suffer no risk of being seen by unintended eyes. Go ahead.” The lightly glowing red eyes continued staring at the girl, seemingly not intending on looking away if the girl followed the command…

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next