View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Zen Knights (for Natasha) 

Post Re: The Zen Knights (for Natasha)
I had to shake my head as I watched the bumbling slaver crash to the floor. As I watched him gather himself to stand up, I had to wonder how he was able to sell Erin and Krista. Krista wasn't strong or smart, but she wasn't an idiot. Erin on the other hand; she would've had this thing chained down (if that was possible). She always plans ahead and takes her time to research wherever she was going or whoever she was to work with. She hated going anywhere unprepared. I couldn't even imagine what it could have done to get the upper hand on Erin.

I felt revulsion as Goro arrogantly grumbled about being disturbed from his daydreaming, dreading whatever it was aliens dream about. My hands tightened their grip on my arms as I felt the anger boiling inside me again, feeling compelled to open the cell and tenderize Goro. I wasn't going to do that as the Captain had given me a mission to complete, and I was better than letting my anger for what he did to Krista and Erin blind me.

“Shut up!” I shouted back at the caged slaver, my muscles tensing in rage. “Do you really think I care about your 'creature comforts' after what you did?! You're lucky I can't open this door and ruin more than just your single thought!”

It was obvious through my shouting and the humming noises of the engine room that the cell wasn't soundproofed; more than that, it wasn't completely sealed. The near featureless walls were different from all the surrounding deck plates. The cell was created out of an unused cargo container and modified to act as a secure cell, but because of how it was made it couldn't be air sealed. Most prison cells on ADD transports were built into the wall, this allowed the cell to be air sealed so the cell (and it's inhabitant) could be vented into space in an emergency. Although I couldn't imagine venting someone into space, even an alien, Captain Mai always said it was the easiest way to pressure aliens into talking.

I still didn't know how I was going to get him to talk, or even if I should listen.

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Obviously not, he retorted as his eyes slide around the tiny cell, he shook his head from side to side. He was already looking at a long prison stint, probably for the rest of his days so he doubted that pissing her off would make things any worse for him.

Still he did not need to offer that temptation to her to come into the cell and beat the snot out of him. It might have been a simple ploy to do, to get that cell door open, her psysical attacks not too effective on his body so she could not beat him too badly but she had that plasna weapon and that could put a dampner in his day.

And, no, being killed wasn't in his plans when he woke up this morning. Neither was the fact of being here actually though he doubted that he could hope to over power here.

He looked back at her on the other side of the door viewing her through the window set into the door.

Goro could still hear that hum of energy behond the door and didn't realize how the cell was set out ofther than the fact that the other cells he had been in had been larger but just as distasteful.

But since I just arrived here I'm going to assume there is no meal just yet, I'll probably be processed on the Apollo so I figure that you're here to pick my brain about that agent … what's her name … Erin. Am I on the right track or maybe you want to know about the Zen Knights either scenario is likely if the Knights have started taking out your ships already.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:41 am

The glass divider suddenly shook as the bottom of my fist harshly bashed the transparent material "It was Erin! You know that you bastard! You sold her!" I felt the anger boiling over in me as I glared at the caged slug-man mocking my lost friend.

If you know where she is then you're going to tell me!"
I shouted back again.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 am

What possible incentitive do I have there? The threat of loosing one of my many luxuaries? At this stage I can only gain things, not loose them … you can threaten my life but if die then Erin is as good as gone forever … I am about the only lead you have, you know that I old her to the Zen Knights a rather large organization.

You can kill me of course but then finding Erin is far tougher … wherever Erin is she probably has better accomodations for one and the way I see it I'm just going to slowly root in a prison cell so if you threaten me by killing me there's barely any incentive there, granted I anyone ekse I do not wish to die but my psysiology is such that I'm guessing that it's pretty clear that you don't know how far you can push me with me dying … there just aren't enough of us around these days where much information is known.

So threats aren't going to work my dear … I am afraid but more afraid of what the Knights will do to me, the ADD may do certain things but I know the Knights WILL do the worse to me even at the Apollo there would be no safety …

Goro thought, though he thought outloud his mind had considered all the points how he got into this condition …

He was uncertain what the agent was going to do with him, it was a long shot so he began by spelling out all the obvious things hoping he was stating all the obvious or at least bluffing well enough to her to stear clear from threats or torture …. it was a gamble though the only thing he had left to gamble with was Erin and his life, hopefully the ADD put more stock in getting their agaent back than making him lanquis in a cell somewhere.

So with all that in mind it becomes more of what you can give me not what you can take from me if me ...

Character Listing

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 am

Goro's response had forced me back on my heels. He wasn't an idiot afterall, and more than that; he was right. I couldn't just threaten my way into giving me what I wanted. I fell silent as I turned away from the cell to try and recover my position

"Well..." I began in a defeated tone, turning to face the imprisoned slaver again. the ADD is willing to pay you for the information." I paused, looking away for a moment as I struggled with what I was going to say as I hated the idea. ..."I've also been told to let you go if you give us the information."

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Money, he was about to scuff at for what good would money do if he were locked up? Her attitude was one of defeat, as a slaver he had recognized deperation before and the fact that she was qilling to cut him loose …

He studied her for a moment, wondering if this was a trick though the ADD seemed honorable in their dealings in the past.

What reassurances do I have that you won't just capture me again once you get Erin back? Provided that the Knights just don't kill me out of hand?

Goro was already thinking. Most of the time he was a little slow but not stupid, he usually possessed a brillant hindsight though foresight tended to be a little skewered. He was already thinking of the best angels here. He was a survivor after all.

He supposed it would come down to simply trusting the ADD at their face value …

He nodded regardless of the fact. Two things. I get out of this cell for three days, we turn back around and I go through my contacts. I know who I sold her too but I have to do a little research to find out that she wasn't resold. I have to trust you, you need to trust me … and ...

She had annoyed him a bit in capturing her and this was probably the most telling thing to him. If she accepted then he knew that the recovery of the agent was of great importance.

I get you for one night. It would be humiliating for the former captive to lord over his captor even if their were none of the disgusting hate sex meant to punish, no, he had a different aim here, she figured that she already disliked him, for her to hate sex with him was a given but if he actually made her enjoy it … He smiled as he looked at her.

Do we have a deal?

Character Listing

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 pm

“Go to hell.” I spat coldly before turning and storming off. There was no way in hell that I would ever give myself to that worthless bastard.

The anger just boiled over into every part of me as I stormed back to the bridge. I wanted to open the door, take out my electostunner and see just how loud Goro could scream. I wanted kick in it's face or riddle it with plasma burns. To think that I would let that disease ridden filth subject my body to his co...

I had to stop, my shoulders fell as a depressing realization floated to the surface “What about Erin? What's she being subjected to now?” I felt the weight of that thought fall heavier on me as it was followed by another thought. “What will happen to the ADD if the Zen Knights are real and we don't stop them?” This thought caused me to stand still as I had to face the harsh truth of the matter. “Is my pride really worth more than them?”

With that thought, I turned around towards the aft of the ship and with slow heavy steps, I walked back to the cell.

I slowly stepped infront of the glass again, holding my head low in defeat. I stood there for a few moments as I felt my pride screaming in anger about the decision I was making. I wanted to say no. I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but in quiet and humiliated voice I didn't.

“...deal.”

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 am

He had blown it! Or at least he figured that he would have to make an amendment on some of his terms to be freed again. She was too prideful and what he had seen as a means of humbling her a little seemed to wound her pride more than he had realized.

Goro had brief flashes of brillance but at other times he could be so dumb as he was now … take the offer to get out of the cell, get a clean slate the money would have been a nice bonus. He sighed as the agent turned away and he didn't like what he saw in her eyes as she turned to go.

A malice that he could not quiet place … was she, was she going to try to get the information from him with other methods? He had miscalculated thinking that the rarity of his species would protect him somewhat since if he were to die the knowledge about Erin died with him.

So as she returned he was laying back on the slab that was both a bench and a bed, looking up at the ceiling as he considered how to amend the situation but he heard the heavy clicking of her heels on the metal plating.

He braced himself and got up expecting the worse as he gulped down some excess slime that collected in his mouth, it would be reabsorbed into his body but when he next saw the agent it wasn't with any impliments of torture, her head slumped in defeat and she actually agreed to his terms. At first he did not think he heard right but the look of submission made him understand that she had resigned herself in doing this.

Good ... his voice soft and unbelieving how lucky he was. Fate always seemed to save him when things looked most unpleasant such as now.

Release me. Three days and I will verify where she is in the event that she was sold. Then our single night and then I shall tell you where she is, agreed?

Character Listing

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:44 am

“You can still stop this!”

“Just leave him there! He'll betray you and sell you like Erin!”

“You're not a slave anymore Tasha!”

“Just starve him until he talks!”

My pride fought back louder and louder as he commanded me to let him out of the cell, yet I didn't react. I hated being submissive again. I vowed that I wouldn't ever let something take me again like he did. I swore I would never give my body to anyone ever again after what he did to me.

...yet here I was.

“Fine.” I responded sharply, spitting the words. I reached forward to the button, only to stop myself short from releasing the door. I realized that I was still in control of this situation, that even though I agreed to be his sex toy, I was still a trained ADD agent.

I lifted my head to stare down at the self-assured slaver in my cage, feeling my anger starting to bite back at my submission. My look of despair dissolved into a cold glare that bore deep into Goro. It was a stare that an assassin would show before executing her target. “If you're lying or if you even try to betray me..I'll kill you.” My voice was cold and almost soulless as I wasn't threatening him, but stating a fact. I may have to submit to it, but I am not a slave.

I held this stare for almost a full minute to ensure he understood what I'd said, the hum of the engine core seeming to fade away as I stared at him. My fingers then pressed the cell door release, and with a hiss the door slid open. I slowly backed away from the door to let him out, my eyes never leaving my former prisoner.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:52 am

She halted and there was something within her that seemed to come back, a bit of self assurance? Goro nodded at that stare, try as he might he flicked his gaze away first as if unnerved by it. You make it seem as if I'm rescuing Erin with you ...

His voice tappered off as he realized that she meant for something similar as if she wanted to keep him on hand to verify the information. He swallowed as the door opened, his own self assurd nature melting away some as his eyes go wide.

You don't mean that I need to go with you? The Knights will kill me!

Character Listing

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 am

In an instant, my hands had grabbed the alien and ripped him out of the cell before slamming him against the nearest wall. "You think I'm stupid?!" I shouted at it, out faces only millimeters apart. "After what you did to Krista? To Erin?!" My eyes darted back and forth between the creature's, my anger trying to bore into him as it flared uncontrollably. I felt so humiliated by this thing for making me volunteer to be it's sextoy, but all it did was make me angry.

"You think I'm going to..."
I paused and lowered my gaze in momentary shame as the almost painful words were forced out. "...give you my body..." Once I'd choked past those words I was able to continue in my angered tone as my enraged glare returned. "... to get this information and then just trust you that it's true?!"

I shook my head lightly as I continued to stare. "No...you're coming with me."

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 am

There was a squishing sound like Jello being stepped on. His eyes momentarily went wide in panic not expecting that out burst though settling a little as he followed the path of her anger, his eyes widening again at the mention of going with her. He hadm't expected her to consume his information like gospel but this was rather unexpected!

The knights will kill me if I just show up out of the blue! It would look to suspicious with me just showing up with no mercandise, especially when I leave and they're minus one slave!

His mind sputtered through scenario after scenario then he sighed. I suppose the deal is off other wise … cripes, hiding from the Knights for the rest of my days … I'd have to get out of the busness but I'm nearly out of it as it is. Ok, ok, I'll take you with me but we have to come up with some sort of cover unless you have some sort of mysterious way to materializing in a bse …

He closed his eyes, tipped his head back and thought before opening his eyes again. Fine. I'll still need about three days here to make sure my information is valid.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 am

While staring at him intently, I remained quiet as he struggled with his fate. I felt my anger fading as I watched his smug arrogance bleed away into fear before he shared my pained acceptance of reality. It felt good to see him squirm with cowardace and to see him humilated, even if it was only a little.

Once he accepted, I let him go so he could unpeel himself from the wall I attempted to shove him though. "Fine." I responded simply as I stepped back from him so he could breathe, having to take a deep sigh myself in order to calm down. I couldn't just keep exploding at him as I had a mission to complete and

I crossed my arms over my chest as I took a moment to think before I continued. "Okay, first you said we needed to get into a base. Where is it? Is it a slave den? Auction house?" I tried to focus on the mission as almost every time I looked at Goro I felt like kicking him into a wall, but that wouldn't get me any closer to finding Erin or the Zen Knights

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 am

He drew in a deep breath then let it out. A slimy impression of himself pressed up against the wall that he had been pressed to not that long ago though now he let out that deep breath slowly as he regarded the agent. Certainly she was dangerous, but still …

Goro considered the question that she posed to him. If everything remains the same it's a slaver's den. I unloaded Erin to Minge, he's low on the totem polem so to speak but he's a Zen Knight now. Normally he gives me a fee when I can get in touch with him since the Knights can simply flood the markets with product reducing the cost of slaves overall so it's not worth it unless you're a Knight and have dozens of slaves. They're slowly muscling in on things and I was lucky to deal with Minge in the past before he became a Knight so our arrangements are still pretty good.

Last I knew he took Erin on, he wanted someone he could brake in as a personal slave but getting to him is tough. Even though he's low on the totem pole he's been charged with a few dozen pirates that operate in his quatrand and Quebos … a researcher that is busy modifying their equipment. Minge tests it, the scientist protected of course given his importance and the den know to just a few. I suppose you could stealthily approach the world but then you'd have to infiltrate a base, procure your target then get out of the base while dealing with the pirates and whatever defenses they have in addition to what I saw. I'll need the few days to confirm that she's still there and hasn't been moved of course, and if I can find out any other surprises …

It may be easier if I just brought you in as a slave. You might be stored with Erin at least and would only have to get back to the ship in the hanger instead of leaving the base. In that case you might have to deal with disabling automated defemses and sabotauging any other fighters in the hanger so they do not give pursuit …. just my ramblings out loud, I figure the Knights are going to want to kill me after this if they're aware that I'm there and I doubt you have leaving me at the ship in mind were I can just strand you on planet by stealing your ship or taking off with mine as the case maybe unless you steal one of there's that is ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 am

I felt almost disconnected with reality as Goro spoke. He spoke so dispassionately about the slave market, almost like my mother when she was talking about rival ski lodges and thier snowboarding equipment. He didn't even care that it was people he was talking about, not pieces of plastic or clothing. I never completely understood what my mother was talking about, and I never wanted to understand what he was talking about.

I was snapped back to reality when he began describing the Zen Knights, and especially about how detailed he was getting. I knew that when someone was lying, the details were always vauge. Goro sounded as if he was able to describe the Zen Kngiht base by memory, and I was starting to worry that he was actually was telling the truth. I knew he'd betrayed two Agents already, and he'd probably take any opportunity to betray me if it meant I could be his slave or he would have his freedom; but it was hard to believe he was lying to me. Still, only one sentence was needed to cause that to all come crashing down.

"Your Slave?!" I shouted in disbelief and turned away as I felt the boiling anger returning. This time, however, my anger didn't boil over. "You want me to go with you into a slaver's den as your slave. Then you want me to trust you that you won't just hand me over to the knights?"

I paused for a moment as I could feel my training gnawing at the back of my head, telling me that this is the best way into the base. Slavers are always happy to take another ADD soilder into their harems. I internally fought against this idea as I swore I would never voluntarily be a slave again, fake or not. I'd already pledged to...service the slug alien, that was already going too far. "Think of something else. There has to be another way. I won't be a slave." I demanded sharply. "...not again." I finished in a surpressed tone.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next