View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail) 

Post Re: Innocence is a Matter of Perspective (for Nail)
Nail blushed shocked at the girldroid. Rather suprised the blond agent wasnt expecting the android to take her question so seriously or get a video of what could happen if she get caught. " I..I know what it means just!.... I only ment that!...errhh Never mind!!." Nail said with a sighed not wanting to say somthing weaird agin to get another video explanation befor turning her back on the monitor so she dosnt have to look at the poor girl getting ravaged on screen.

"I wount let that happen to me... I'm not going to end up some monsters toy agin. " Nail said crossing her arms trying to payed close attention to the girldroids plan. "I am combat capable. So I just need to shot it and it will fallow me..." Nail said as she reached down unholstering and checking a guns on her hip befor putting it back and crossing her arms over her chest agin. "Good I dont plan on going any where near it in that case..."

Ready to fallow the girl android out Nail stopped behind her suddenly befor she turn to look over the alien girl one last time. It seemed concerned about the jet black flight suit currently being worn by the blond agent as Nail looked shocked at the sudgestion and was a little embaressed. " It doesnt self cool but I cant exactly go out there naked... I dont have any thing els to wear..." Nail said with a light blush as she looked her self over. Remainbering how hot it was out side when she was running to the droid's ship and her suit wasnt helping her move. " Is it nessassery?" Nail asked removing her utility belt.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Andramica curiously examined Nail’s reactions to seeing the girl being ravaged. It was a rather peculiar reaction, after all. Happen again. The data about ADD agents being raped appeared to be correct. The android clicked away the screen of the screaming girl being raped just as she was being filled with the Hibernator’s glowing orange replacement for semen which was spilling out of her filled sex.

“I warn that the Hibernator may fire on ground near you, but not at you. The shots will be intending to frighten saying the Hibernator is not a realistic target. Stay firm. Prove to it warning-shots will not remove you. Prove yourself a threat. The shots will never be aimed to harm you, so overcome the potential fright and fire until it comes after you. Then flee. The Hibernator is capable of running. Do not be caught.”

The android watched on as Nail blushed at the notion about taking off clothes. The query registered in Andramica’s mind as the belt was already being taken off.

“For completion of the mission taking off the clothes is not vital. The heat outside will cause clothes to stick to the body’s sweat, hampering movement and generally become uncomfortable. If you wish to continue wearing them, you are free to do so. But you will potentially risk or jeopardize your chances of escaping the Hibernator.” All the time with the same expression…

Imagined visual image of naked Nail appeared in database. Arousal increased by 12% due to human programming. Unable to override.

… Andramica’s cheeks suddenly blushed slightly in turn at the notion of Nail undressing here as the red eyes watched Nail remove the belt…

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 pm

"I guess your right.... These cloths could slow me down...I dont want it catching me..." Nail said quietly as she removed the utility belt. Clearly the poor women was embaressed as she dropped the utility belt to the side guns in all. The suit Nail wore was a one pice scout uniform, long sleaves and shorts light and skin tight. Nail unclipped the buttons around her neck and wriests, loosening the suit befor reaching back trying to reach the zipper on the back of her neck.

Able to get the zipper to the base of her neck Nail began to have issues as she strained and twisted trying to pulled the zipper down further. "I-I cant ergh!.. reach it!.." Having troble Nail turned to the girl droid, Nails cheeks red as she spoke softly. "Could you unzip it please...." Nail asked as she turned around to let the girldroid unzip the suit for her as she looked back seeing those expressionless red eyes staring at her as she undressed. "Could....Could you not stare,... its making me nervous."

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

Embarrassment recognized on Nail. Running examination to determine why. Explanation found. Database suggest humanoids are reluctant to be seen naked. Products of this happening could be embarrassment, shame or arousal depending on their relation with offender. Calculating scenarios in which this could be taken use of. Noted. Nail is asking for aid. Noted. Nail is asking not to look. … Error.

“You are asking me to help you remove your clothing while not receiving visual data of your appearance. The notion is rejected. Inefficient. If I am allowed to acquire visual data my efficiency will increase with 124%.” Andramica walked the little distance between the two in order to help. She stopped momentarily, staring at Nail from a rather short distance. “Why do me seeing you cause you distress? I am a machine. I am not a living being. There is no difference to showing yourself to a toilet-seat.” The android’s cheeks were slightly red from the human programming which made her aroused at the notion of a naked body.

Andramica lifted her hand slowly up to the zipper to pull it, but paused when she had a grip of it. She looked at Nail, who was obviously embarrassed… “If you like, I can undress or let you undress me. That way, we would be equals in regards to lack of clothing.” The android blushed a little further due to the notion of being undressed, due to programming which she couldn’t control.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 am

Nails back was turned as the girldroid spoke. "Its not the same, Y-you... Your self aware its diffrent..." Nail said as the girldroid aproched slowly. " I'm not saying you cant look...just you cant." Nail blushed and paused afther what she said, realizing how stupid that sounded. "I mean You...you just cant stare....but you can look..." Nail said agin confusing her self. Nail was only controdicting her self too the girl droid as she shook her head trying to think how to word it. "I mean you can look but dont stare...Ergghh..Never mind.....just unzip it...." Nail shouted as she got frustrated.

It was going ok untill Nail heard the girldroid ask the strangest question yet. She asked weather or not the blushing agent would perfer if she undresses too or if the poor confused agent would like to undress her. Nail blushed and gasped at the thought of it. The girldroid being naked with her might make her feel better Nail thought but she tryed to erase those thoughts as quickly as possible shaking her head negitivly at the idea. "N-no...no no thats not nessassery.....Its fine!!...I'm fine just unzip It" Nail asked almost trembling with embaressment as she blushed, her nerves on edge as the droids question only made things weirder for her.

Nail turned her head around to look at the girldroid holding the suits zipper best she could. Nails ceeks bright red as she waited for the droid to pul down so she could get the suit off. It was strange but Nail instantly noticed the droids ceeks where also red which was odd, only other thing Nail saw be embaressed was a humen and that was back at base. "Are you embaressed too? the other agents told me that happens when embaressed..."

Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:23 am

Error. Cannot compute audio data. Requested priorities are unable to be accomplished. All are synonyms for receiving visual data. ‘Never mind’ recognized. Discarding issue.

And with that the thing about not looking was discarded. The agent then said that she was fine with not undressing the android, but there were peculiar readings on her as she said so. The android looked on in silent, not pulling the zipper she was holding, calculating the next move. Then Nail asked if she was embarrassed. If the android was embarrassed.

Running examination on programmed emotional state. Returned Yes.

“Yes, I am. However, that is only due to my programming to be as similar to a human as possible.” Andramica herself could never feel that her programmed state was embarrassed, and it didn’t impede on her decisions unless she desired it to. The android had been forced to run a check to confirm she was embarrassed. In reality, she was definitely not. Because she could not feel a thing. Andramica ran a few more checks and then…

“If it brings you any comfort or satisfaction at all, please, undress me. I am a machine. It does not matter to me how much I wear. On the contrary, you are the one putting yourself in danger on our and my behalf. If you can derive any reward at all from such an action, I insist you do it. A simple verbal command can ensure we keep it secret forever. There is no risk of your reputation being tarnished. From a living point of view, you are the only one here. It is OK. You can use me however you feel like. Since you are helping us, you are entitled to that.” Saying so, Andramica stood with blushing cheeks, still holding the zipper in one hand. Still emotionless in tone and stare, but the cheeks were blushing...

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 am

Suprised at what she just heard, Nail turned her head to look the girldroid in the eye. It was still holding the suits zipper as it stude behind her. Nail was more embaresseed then ever as she tried to take all of what the girldroid said in. Almost instantly theidea cameto mind but Nail quickly shrugged off the thought.

"I-I.. Cant do that.... I wount do that...to you...No.... never!!" Nail said with a nervous tone of voice as she blushed quickly looking away from the girldroid as she waited for Andramica to help her undress. "I have a job to do... just help me get ready...."

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 am

Andramica gave a show of simply silently inspecting the agent. Then… the zipper was pulled down at a steady pace as far as it could, revealing the refreshing contents underneath. When it was pulled down, the android simply released it and let Nail handle the rest.

“I do not understand your reasoning. If it has with human value to do, then I have none. Nonetheless, I shall heed your decision.” Then the android simply stood, watching Nail silently and rigidly where she stood, rather close at the moment since the android had just helped with the clothing…

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:56 am

Afther what felt like forever the zipper was finilly pulled down by the girl droid exposing the agents bare back as the zipper end just above her shaply rear and part of her dark purple panties. Turning slight, Nail noticed the girldroid was still standing rather close afther helping as Nail took a step forword just to feel Andramica was out of her bubble befor undressing the rest the way.

" I'm not humen, their values dont me alot to me, I just..." Nail said blushing, thinking about what she ask momments ago as she pulled the suit down off her sholders exposing her back further to the girldroid and her lack of a bra. "I just..*sigh* dont want to take advantage of you needing my help...I'm not a monster." Nail said befor stripping the rest off.

Nail pulled the stealth suit off her arms one by one exposing her plump breasts to the open air as she let her suit hang loosly around her hips. "Ahhh... thats better..didnt realize it was that hot out there." Nail said letting out a sigh of releaf thinking the cool air felt good on her skin befor Nail leaned forword tugging the tight suit down her hips and legs letting it fall to the ship floor where Nail now stude half-naked clad in her dark purple panties.

Covering her self Nail turned around to face the girl droid, her arms crosssed over her breasts as sheblushed embaressed. "T-there... What will I do with my cloths?"

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:07 pm

The android simply watched the agent silently as she undressed and explained her reason for not wanting to undress Andramica. The information was… new. Which was rare.

Data, noted. Association with monsters is undesirable for humanoids. Added to database.

“I do not view it as taking advantage. I view it as being rewarded. But it is your decision. I will accept if you ever change your mind.”

The black-haired girl merely stood rigid as Nail continued to take off everything except the panties. The agent seemed adequately refreshed with meeting the more hospitable temperature which the ship maintained. Andramica maintained both her stare and her blush. Then… the question of where to have the clothes…

“The location of your clothes is best suited where you can find them. There are multiple cargo-holds throughout the ship, all of which are currently at your disposal.” The android pointed at several hatches on the wall over there, in which there would be rectangular spaces within which to store things. “If you prefer, you can leave your clothes lying anywhere. If this mission goes as intended, your stay will be brief.” The android clicked something on the monitor, and a map of the ship showed up on the screen. Plenty of corridors and rooms, all very large, were scattered through the ship. Text in an unintelligible language which was actually Kragiynian was spread on the sides.

“You will exit and draw the Hibernator in through here…” She said, and an entrance started flashing. “Then draw him into this room here.” Andramica pressed something else, and a large room with a single entrance, not far from the entrance of the ship, started flashing. “Once there, I will activate the neutralizing field. Any questions?” The android kept her motionless gaze fixed on Nail. As may be noted, on Nail’s face despite lack of clothes at other places.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm

"Just over here?" Nail said befor gathering up her cloths afther Andramica pointed out the cubby holes on the far cornor of the room where she could store her items untell her task was complet. Bending over to grab her cloths Nail noticed the girl-droid watching her every move as she tryed to hurry, rushing over to store her belongings and not stand around half naked any longer then she needed to.

Nail Made sure to keep her utility belt and guns with her of chorse as she clicked the belt around her waist afther dropping her stuff in the cubby hole befor turning around back twords Andramica who was already going over the plan.

Making sure to pay close attention as walked over from droping her stuff off still trying to covering her breasts with both arms hugged tightlyover her chest. Nail took a mental notes of where she needed to go, where she needed to be and where the neturlization field would take out the Hibernator on the map display. Looking to be mostly ready Nail nodded her head and looked twords Andamica. "Sounds simple enough...But what if the field doesnt take effect?" Nail asked somewhat concerned.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:11 am

Andramica stood motionless as Nail stored the clothes and otherwise prepared herself, her eyes fixed upon the almost naked agent. She didn’t react at all until she was asked that question.

“The field was constructed with robots like us in mind. The effect is guaranteed. The ship contains 320% of the needed energy to power the field and should the energy be insufficient I will diverge power from every other source of the ship. The chance of field failure stands at 0%. If by any reason the field does not function regardless, I would ask you to delay the Hibernator until I have processed the reason this occurred and devised a counter for the problem. However, the chances of such an occurrence are minimum. Do not worry. I will complete my part.”

So the seemingly emotionless android said, eyes still aimed at Nail.

Squanian, raping squid

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 am

Its those eyes of hers, Nail just could not feel settled knowing those emotionless red eyes are glaring at her while she stands half naked like she is, blushing, covering her bare chest to hide her lovely breasts clad in her purple panties... its just Embaressing. "Thats reasuring..... As long as the field works, I dont want to stay undressed for much longer..." Nail said with a sigh as she slowly approched Andramica. "Lets get this over with...."

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 am

“Acknowledged.” So Andramica said, nodding to the agent and then proceeding with tapping a few times on a monitor and taking out a small flat object which appeared to be only a portable screen, which the android turned and offered to the agent. “If you desire, you may carry this portable map on the way to make sure you do not turn the wrong direction. It will show the location of the Hibernator on the outside and show where in the ship to lead him. I am aware the memory-functions of living brains are not as perfect as those of my own kind.” True enough, it appeared to show a map… if Nail had anywhere to carry it. Regardless if Nail accepted it or not, Andramica would then turn to the doorway again…

“This way out.” To then lead Nail to the place where the hatch out into the significantly warm savannah was once again open, where the android would stop and look at Nail, seeing how that was where Andramica wouldn’t go further.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 pm

"Uhmm.. thanks." Nail said shyly as she continued to cover her beasts best she could with one arm as Andramica handed her the map to the hibernator taking it with her free hand. Nail was ending up with alot to carry. No cloths ment no place to hold items. Between the items on her utility belt she had no room for her newly aquired map other then in her hands.

Nail found covering her self with her hands full to be more difficult by the secoind as she fallowed the girl-droid out of the room to the louding hatch becuse While on the way she had to stop often and fix her utiity belt that threaten to slide down her hips, pulling her panties with it at any momment.

Soon enough the girl-droid lead the agent to the hatch leading out side. welcomed by some what cooler air then what was inside as Nail sighed with some relief befor she walked down the ramp as she took alook at the map given to her by Anramica. "Ok Ill be back soon... You just get your side ready!!" Nail yelled back to Andramica waving befor heading out.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next