View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
(Sorry I'm back from Christmas and stuff. Had... some family problems as well.)

I nodded and smiled, “Ya having something to wear is great. Although, you’re bustier then I am, would it fit?” Indeed, thoughts were on my mind, but they’re just wondering if my decision had been right or not. My little issue probably put Dawn in a bad position, but as long as I’m safe it would be ok right? Promising that I would return, indeed I will no matter what. “I’m ok, I just feel like Dawn might be worried about me. Now that I know of this place, I know she would you know? I hope she is ok, and I hope that I can keep my promise and return home. Just need to keep myself busy and what not.” Maybe by staying around Kanoe, or something I would find some distractions, and more answers that eventually I can just find my way home. Dawn managed to do this, if she is able to then surely I can as well. I am her sister, would they go THAT far? Probably by how Dawn had described the campus.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 am

((No problem. ^.^))

"Well in the case of uniforms, they may actually fit knowing how they size the bloody things," Kanoe replied, "Or you can just pick something from my closet or dresser. I do not mind." As long as Cammie did not try to wear the more endowed woman's bras, size should not be that much of an issue. The witch went over and sat next to Camryn on the bed. "There is no need to worry about it. You will be on this island until you graduate so just stay out of trouble till then I suppose." Though if Dawn is as worried as Cammryn says, perhaps she will do something to ensure her sister's safety. Dawn was a former Head Girl afterall, that had to count for something. "Sitting around worrying about whether your sister is worrying is not going to get you anywhere. Wish I could say something more to ease your worries but this place is not exactly the safest. Now I am only lowering the mood further. Is there anything you wish to do to get your mind off of things?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 pm

(Sorry a lot has been going on this past week -.-)

I thought about it for a little bit and realizing that I was just freaking myself out at the moment so I had to find a way to calm myself down. What is there to do though? I haven’t been on the campus for too long, been so focused on several things I never really thought of just having fun. Hell this IS a campus after all is it not? There had got to be something to do here aside from just the part I have found out on my own. “Well, I suppose having my uniform back is good, but I sort of prefer to just wash the one I had but I guess finding another one would be ok. Though, doesn’t hurt to look.” So after saying so, I got up, and poked my head into Kanoe’s closet to take a peek maybe find something I’m looking for. While I continued to look and peak in her closet, decided to ask Kanoe, “Is there actually something fun to do on campus? I been so preoccupied with Dawn and all of that, her worrying over me, completely forgot that this is still a campus after all. There has to be something here to mess around, or at least get my mind off of stuff. Isn’t there? Never really explored myself… Oh and by the way mind helping me with clothes?”

Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:58 am

((Its fine, take all the time you need))

"Well there is the laundry room on this floor though I figured you would prefer to wear something on your way there," Kanoe replied, "Or have you came out of your shell and do not mind flaunting your lovely body to any who would watch?" The witch smiled softly as Camryn searched through her closet. There would be some variety in there that would be somewhat unexpected after seeing the witch wear nothing but her robes or her school uniform. Miss Saika was always giving her various gifts like fine perfumes and nice outfits she was expected to wear in the monster's presence. There were of course school uniforms in there as well.

"That depends on your definition of fun," she answered, "As I said before, there is the indoor pool and the beach. There is the gym and the mini mall. I rarely go to the mall so I cannot say what is there if anything worth doing there. There are computer labs if you prefer something along those lines. Or we can just go outside and punch trees." Kanoe got onto her feet and opened the closet more so they both could look. "Well I guess it all depends on where we are going on what you want to wear. If you just want to wash your uniform or go back to your room to get a fresh set of clothes, anything that covers you would do. I am certain there is something that will work for you in here."

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:03 pm

(sorry -.-)

Lovely body? I never saw myself that way, but apparently other people did. That’s ok though I suppose, nothing too big of a deal. “Maybe… But I prefer not to really wear something too revealing. I’m really not that great at picking clothes… would you mind?” Actually it isn’t like that I’m unable to, it’s just most things I pick aren’t exactly good. Good as in, it doesn’t show anything. I lean quite heavily towards the goth side, not so much where it gets creepy, but enough for people to recognize. Dawn had tried to move me away from that sort of style, but at the end, I still retain some of that stuff, wearing things on my hands and what not.

“Come to think of it, I haven’t been to the mall in a very long time. I would love to just look around, regardless of what they have or not. Probably throw on something simple and just roll with it for now until the uniform is ready.” I had to giggle at the whole punching trees thing. Really didn’t mean it, now to think of it, what exactly I was thinking anyway. “No no… that’s ok… No more hurting trees.”

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 am

((*hugs* no apologizing. you are fine ^.^))

"Now you are asking me to pick out your clothes for you?" Kanoe replied with a smirk, "What you asked and what you want go against each other. I would put you in something revealing, perhaps accessible too. Let all the other students see how good you look and be jealous that they can't have you." The witch giggled in amusement. Was it a joke or would she really do that to her friend?

The witch changed into a long loose sleeved dark grey button up blouse. The top hugged her features and pressed against her breast but was nowhere near as tight as the school uniform. She followed it with a short black frilled skirt with matching panty hose. Kanoe finished the ensemble with black heels. Having stripped right there infront of Camryn, the pink haired woman would note there was a lack of undergarments in the witch's attire.

"There, your turn," she witch said with a smirk, "Don't make me pick or I may add a collar and leash to your outfit."

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:48 am

(meaniee!)

I had to frown a little when Kanoe told me to do it myself. Honestly, I am NOT good at picking out clothes, never really have been good at such a thing either. So I watched Kanoe switch and dress into her new clothes, without any underwear or bra apparently. Giving her a soft smile, I poke my head back in and looked around. Something that fit me, nothing too crazy but at least able to show off something. After a bit of search, I found a modern style V-neck, with splice long sleeve, which was a blouse. It was deep blue on top, and black below the waist. Though the problem was, it left my legs bare, and it was quite high up towards my legs. I had to pick out something fast to cover under the blouse, which I choose something black. After putting it on with some underwear, I left my bra off because it was a blouse. But... needed boots to match.

"Uhm... Do you have any boots to go with this? Hopefully something high because it... shows a lot of leg and stuff." I couldn't help but blush as well because this isn't something I typically wear out, this was something Dawn would make me wear. Although this really did fit me, maybe they will have this at the mall?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 am

"There are boots in the closet," Kanoe replied, "You can borrow them." The witch waited for Camryn to finish getting dressed. The loose fitting clothes looked good on the woman. At least now they were not walking around wearing nothing at all. "You ready?" she asked before opening the door for Camryn and locking it behind them when they left. A hand would caress a blushing cheek as Kanoe smiled faintly. "No need to blush, Cammie," the witch said softly, "You look good keep your chin up or else the outfit will lose its effect. You want others to know you know you look good." She giggled softly at the play of words.

The raven haired woman led the way out of the dorms and across campus. The minimall had a number of food courts as well as a small grocery along with a few places of fashion. There were limitations of course as this was a small island with a smaller campus and population. The mall only had whatever came in overseas so there shortages from time to time. But it was an island full of women so at least some needs could be met.

"Where do you want to go first? And do not ask me. You are the one who wanted more clothes," she added. Her high heels clicked on the hard floor and breasts swayed within the confines of her blouse. The witch walked tall and proud, seeming to drink in the occasional stare she received from a passing student. She kept her pace equal to Cammie's though so the two could walk side by side.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:43 am

(There :P)

I picked out one that fit my clothes. It was black of course, not really leather but with a bit of fur on top of it, black and white of course. It did fit of course, Kanoe must live with someone that is roughly my size other wise this wouldn't be so easy. After getting ready finally, I looked at myself in the mirror really quick, sort of liking the fact that I actually looked pretty nice. I hoped Dawn would be proud that I didn't dress like I would normally do. Apparently Kanoe liked teasing me still and gave me some more comments that made me blush but I was ready so following her out the dorm was simple, but she quickly slowed down beside me so I wasn't behind or anything. Did notice people were looking at Kanoe, which was good because I didn't want the attention anyway.

We arrived and it was ok. It wasn't so big that it was impressive, but it was big enough for the students to be shopping. I did need some clothes as I have mentioned before, "Is there some clothing stores that would fit me? Nothing gothic because I don't think that would be good around campus... You know, it be too goth." I preferred something I have put on right now, maybe that would be enough that my sister won't look at my wardrobe here and frown. "Since I'm new here, maybe get something to drink later too. Kinda thirsty."

Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 am

((Thank you *hugs*))

Kanoe was not really the best person to give tours of the mall. She rarely comes here and the few times she does, it is just a matter of buying what is needed then leaving the way she came. Still, Camryn's request was not that difficult to fulfill. As long as it fits and is not gothic, the woman would be happy was simple enough requirements to follow. The witch led the other student towards the middle of the mall where numerous clothing retailers lined the walls. They were rather small stores but there was a little bit of everything here.

Along the way, they passed the food court. "We can find something to drink here afterwards," she said before continuing to the first of perhaps many stores, "Here, does this place suit you? Take as much time as you need." Kanoe was never one for shopping for clothes. With Miss Saika always providing her with new outfits and her own personal taste of robes, she never really need to do any shopping like this. The witch would wait patiently for Camryn to find something and perhaps try it on in the dressing room.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:01 am

I followed Kanoe until we arrived at a store. It looked like a place I would go to and that was good. I went around, looking at jeans mainly but also a bit more girly stuff with long skirts. Nothing too sexual, bit more mature stuff that I would find a bit more comfortable and not really worry me too much. It wasn’t too hard to find my size, oddly majority of the clothes were my size. Then again, shouldn’t be too surprised. Most of the girls here are pretty slim, maybe they ship what they need? Who knows. I did take a lot of time in the dressing room as well, most of the time with Kanoe following and looking. After looking around, and picking out quite a lot of stuff, to my own surprise, I checked out.

It did take me almost an hour so hopefully Kanoe didn’t really find it boring to look at me shopping around. “Sorry it took so long, want to go take a bite or drink?”

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

Shopping was not really something Kanoe cared for. But this was more a necessity than for pleasure. Camryn could not just survive on wearing uniforms and borrowing clothes. So this was not really a bother. The witch merely followed along and waited outside the dressing room while Camryn tried on various outfits. She allowed her thoughts to drift, thinking on various studies she had been working on involving her art. Things did end up taking awhile before the young woman stepped out and mentioned getting lunch.

"It is fine," Kanoe replied, "We can go to the food court. Good chance there is something you may like there." They checked out the clothes Camryn purchased. She offered to help carry a bag or two for the woman as they walked back the other way towards the food court. There they could set their things down and order some food from the many establishments before sitting down. "Did you find everything you need?" Kanoe asked as she took a sip of her drink.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:16 pm

(*Hugs!* ^_^)

We sat alone of course, most every other student around the area was doing there own thing. Some big groups were just giggling and shopping about. Reminded me a lot about back home actually. Believe it or not, I was in one of them. Course it was due to my looks but they were friends, awkward at times but you know it was ok. Eventually I started going on my loner self, something that I guess was going to happen eventually. I'm just a different person from Dawn. Couldn't help the fact either.

So Kanoe and I started drinking and eating. I got another sandwich along with hot coco to kinda calm my nerves a little. I don't know why but I always get anxious when crowds are about, and in public places. Not wanting to talk with my mouth full, I took my time before answering Kanoe. "Y-yes I did. Thank you. Not really in the habit of doing this but, no choice this time really." I wonder if I should just stay with Kanoe from now on. Don't think she is the type to really bother me or force me to do stuff. Would she mind? I can probably ask and see how it'll go right? "I do got a question... why are some dorms so big it's basically an apartment? While the others are actual college dorms."

Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:56 am

((^.^ *hugs back!*))

Kanoe was never in a group. She found the tome and stumbled upon how to read the runes written inside by nothing short of a miracle. It was like out of a story book. As a child she was facinated by magic and so devoted herself to learning the dark arts. Of course, this made her an outcast by those who could not or would not understand and that included her parents. Kanoe did not care though. She had something special that no one else could have and that made her more than happy. Here on Shokushu, she could continue studying her magic and was able to find more resources to learn from as well as fellow mages who ended up on the island as well. Meeting Clarice and other students made her realize the benefits of knowing and having others near. But, it also gave the monsters a weakness to exploit.

The witch had herself a sandwich as well and some water. She did not feel like having anything too fancy or messy and wanted to be able to eat quickly if necessary. Camryn seemed a bit nervous though she was uncertain why. Cammie seemed more than capable of handling herself and did not seem the sort to worry about what other students may think of her. But that could just be a mistake on Kanoe's part.

Kanoe was not entirely sure what she meant by different sized dorms. "What do you mean?" she replied, "If you are talking about the rooms towards the end of the halls, those are for Prefects and they tend to get a more luxury than other students. All the other rooms are designed for two people and are essentially small apartments. I suppose that is because there are not as many students here compared to most colleges. This place is a bit isolated and there is plenty of space to make the necessary buildings and rooms to house that extra bit of luxury. I have not really seen any smaller rooms than the one I stay at and I have stayed in two rooms in my time here." She has also seen a few other rooms due to invitation but those were few and far between to say the least. "Why? Is your room too small?"

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 pm

(Ugh i cannot believe my post was so small -.- Sorry this headache is really getting to me.)

“Oh, ya I did get a smaller one. But that’s ok I suppose, I don’t need that much room. Bathroom is close, kitchen is also, so maybe it isn’t that huge of a deal. I guess it depends on the dorm building right? Haven’t really had the chance to look for myself.”

I did finish eating, although it wasn’t too much, it filled me enough. After we finished out little snacks, I just sat there, and looked around. There were quite a lot of people about, but shouldn’t be that surprised. It was a campus after all, students are about when they aren’t busy. After just sitting around for a little to rest, I decided to ask Kanoe if she is ready to go. “Well, uhm guess we are done for now, do you have something else in mind? Now that the clothes shopping are finished, we can do something more fun…”

I really need to learn more about this campus soon, so I don’t have to keep tagging along with Kanoe to really find my way. Then again, if she wasn’t here, I’d be just sitting at my room, listening to music and just be my mellow self.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next