View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
"No!!!.... Ahuhh!!" Nailed screamed as her red panties where ripped off and tossed aside befor gasping as the discusting creature took a fanger to her sex, rubbing it tying to tormentor her further. Nail could only gasp and struggle under the heavy weight holding her down as she franticly kick her legs to make touching a difficult task. " NO!! Aurghh...LET ME GO!!!" Nail screamed agin at the last comment befor her screames turned to a loud moan as it shoved its fanger into her velvet folds causing the blond agent to throw her self back while arching her chest into the air.

"NO!!...AH!! d-dont!!..AUGH!! no one els!!" Nail screamed agin as she nervously looked up into the monsters eyes afther hearing its threats befor hearing the last part as she froze in petrified fear. "NO D-DONT TOUCH ME!!!" Nail screamed loudly as she struggled and trashed doing any thing it took to get free. "I-I..I DONT WANT THAT!!!!" Nail screamed agin as she winced feeling he breast get squeezed and her sex being played with allwhile she did her best to fight back. Its going to be along ride.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

At that stage the cargo doors opened and she could see the spider-like Drez as he glared at her.

She was the cause of destroying my custom guns, well all but one.

I want her. She interests me at the moment. Her mind has been hidden and I want to know why, I am getting glimpses of what he did ...

Drez nooded to the two alien guards that had been flanking him, a boar-like creature amd a sauron, the two leaning their weapons against the wall as they moved forward.

Very well, play nice. And Drez .eft them as the two guards approached, the sauron grabbin her by the arms and yanking her up as Fafner released his telekinetic hold on her. The sauron grasped a breast, squeezed it sharply then leaned forward taking it in his mouth as a long tongue swished against it.

You no longer have a choice. His fingers still twirled against her walls as the boar moved in behind her, his thick prick unlubbed and plreasing to her rear entrance before pushing against her sharply as the sauran bit down softly on her breast.

All the whild Fafner chuckled in her mind. He held out a hand to get the boar to halt.

I will be kind, if you select the human I will leave your ass intact but if not then no holes bared, decided before the boar decides for you ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:32 pm

It seemed Nails crys fell on deft ears as Farner molested her further befor Drez entered the room fallowed by two hidious alien guards. All eyes on her, Nail shy nature took hold as she blushed, frozen with embaressment as she only glared back up at the spider and his henchmen. "NO-NO AUGHH!!...LEAVE DONT LOOK aahh!!" Nail screamed at the new arrivles inprotested befor the poor blond agent realized what was going to happen next.

Looking up her at drez, sheer terror in her eyes Nail only shook her head no at what was happening befor he made his parting good bye and stepped out the door afther sicking his too goons on the poor helpless agent. "N-NO STAY BACK!!" Nail shouted befor the two new comers where allready ahead of themselfs. Allready the Saruan took hold of her arms to ristrain the beutifu blond as she kicked and screamed befor gasping at her breasts roughly being latched onto and being lick on by its long discusting tounge.

Between the creature long tounge and Farners fangers Nail moaned and cryed with forced plearure. while shivers travled up and down her spine from the two's sexual assult befor the third ready him self behind. Nail yelped as she felt the boar roughly take hold of her hips yanking her back to better position himself while Nail yelp a secoind time feeling her breast get bite down on by its sharp teeth pinching her sensitive nipples.

Struggling agiest the two holding her but despite this Nail wasnt given much rest as Farner cruely fangered her poor flower, fucking the poor agent into submission. "Aurghh!! S-STOP!!..PLEASE !!! THE HUMEN!! PLEASE!!" Nail screamed tears rolling down her cheeks as she beged, bounching up and down on his fangers as he invaded her sex. Never did Nail beg like this, to be taken by another, The shame she felt just for that, but any thing was better then the two that where allrady here.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 am

Fafner chuckle in victory at her immediate “request”. He nodded and with a snort the boar released his hold, none to pleased at being denied though fingers sill pressed inside her folds as she was forced into growning need.

With no place to go and th sauan grasp on her she would soon feel the budding of her own orgasm as scaly hands moved over her breast, fingers sweeping inside her, then before spilling her over the edge he stopped, removed his fingers then suckled on them with a grin. By then the boar returned with the human, who grew rock hard seeing the hapless agent as she was being drawn to her back, arms out stretched abover her head. The sauran pressed down her wrists as he held both in a single hand the other sweeping her legs apart.

Now we will play another game my dear. You will take the human, that much is a given and we will see if you can cross breed. In addition You will have to select amongst us as to who gets to thake you next for the next ... He thought through he did not think it would be so long ...twelve hours. You will have to take the human at least once and we will give him a alue of one so each time he is selected and hour of your time is removed. The boar will be three, the sauran five and I will be a twelve. We will not count the human's first time with you as we already worked out the terms to save that sweet ass of yours. So, how ofter you get torment is up to you in a way, now hold her dowm ...

The sauran moved as did the boar each gripping her arm with great strnth, each reaching back to grab an ankle to keep her wide open for the human who grinned at her, his hands skimming her mounds before he unzipped himself getting out a cock of about average size but impressive girth … he glance to Fafner who nodded and he was already fitting himself to her using deep, hard plunges into her core.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:38 am

As Fafner ordered the boar off her the sauran continued to lick and grope as they both slowly pushed Nail to the brink of another orgasm befor refusing to give her that release. Breathing heavy Nail's crimson red face gazed up at the two aliens, watching as one licked its fangers afther toying with her sensitive flower. It was then the boar creature returned with the humen Fafner talked about as he only grined seeing Nails sorry state as she squirmed and struggled agiest the alien holding her down.

Nail only stared at her four tormentors as she layed spread out on her back, the each alien holding her ankles and wriests befor she quickly looked at Fafners hearing his familure voice as she shuttered at what he proposed. " T-THATS NOT FAIR!! Y-YOU SAID JUST THE HUMEN!!" Nail screamed in fear looking Nervously at Farner as she pulled agiest the two holding her down.

"Y-YOU CANT!!" Nail shouted one last time befor the humen closed in, whimpering as she bit her limp feeling his hand brush her breast befor plunging in forcing poor Nail to arch back with a loud moan inbetween the hard thrusts. Despite this Nail still pulled and strggled trying to get away ather figuring out Fafners sick plan. "LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!" Nail screamed as the humen thrusted into her forcing her to jump and her lovly mounds to bounch as she arched back agiest the cold hard floor grating.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:28 am

I'm altering the deal from the orginal … initially it was to protect your ass which it is still doing, now you will have t o pick an alternative after the fact, one at least.

Mm, but that looks incredibly nick, the way that he's fucking you know ...

Fafner could hear the keen slurping as that girth pressed her walls apart as that shaft jolted inside her, filling her as e oved within the core of her body bringing that sweet friction over her as he speared into that tight bod, a hand sweeping over her breast, squeezing a breast as he felt the press of her sex against hem causing him to groan out softly.

So good … so good … I'm c-close already! The human grunted as she could feel him grnting as he struggled to hold back the inevitable.

See? Not so long … but you still have to pick lovers adding up to twelve. Those won't be how long you will be but how many hours each are worth so choose now unless yoy would prefered me to choose before I choose for you.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 am

Nail nervously look at Farfer and his flukie while the humen continued to fuck her silly. The agent mounds bouncing as she was trusted into by the humen, struggling to pull her arms free as the other two aliens held her down."AHHH!!". Nail screamed but Luckly for her the humen didnt have the stamina to go every long. He was allready at his peak, but that alone brought its trouble as Nail looked at the humen with worry. "N-NO STOP!!..OHH!!..D-DON'T...not..Ahh..Not inside!!" Nail shouted, sqirming agiest the ground crying. Noticing all eyes on her as she was raped on the floor.

"NOT FAIR!! Y-YOU SAID!!...Ahh!!" Nail screamed agin befor she was forced to moan as she bit her lower lip to stop her self. Breathing heavy Nail nervously scaned the room, blushing at the relizition she was center on attention among the pirate as she tryed to think of her situation and remainber the rule between the humens thrusts but had trouble remainbering. "T-this isnt a game!! auhh..auhh!! YOUR SICK!!"

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:43 am

The hyman plunged away as she was held down, those tits bouncing with each thrust as the human ignored her cries, he and the aliens laughed as she pleaded for him not to cum inside her though he was already pumping his hot white seed inside her as he burst forth within her with a gasp parting her lips.

Pray I don't alter things any further and just to show you thaat this is a game I'll have each man fuck you until their totals hit twelve if you do not choose your next rapist. The human will have twelve more turns and the others four turns … if you prefer my dear it can be arranged until there is nothing but cum drenching your body.

You might be lucky, that might not have gotten you pregnant … I am curious to see if you can cross breed and be of some worth to me. Of course that might not be the case if you have him cum inside you another twelve times in short order you filthy little slut so how are you going to arrange this or should I just have the men start fucking you senseless?

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:45 am

Her tormentors only laugh at her crys befor the humen finilly came. With a whimper Nail looked away, turning her head to the side. Shivering as the humen pumping his warm seed into her as she struggled beneth him and agiest the two aliens holding her down with strong grips. "Auhh!! Ahhh!!" Her face red from embaressment Nail looked up worried and discusted at Fafner as he threated to sick all his men on her....at once. The thought made poor Nail shutter in fear as she nervousl looked around the room at all aliens grinning at her then back at Fafner. "I-I TOLD YOU..,, I CANT..I can't...Auhhahh!! n-not so rough!!" Nail moaned agin as the humen continued wether she wanted him to or not befor looking up agin at Fafner as she was rocked agiest the floor grating by the humens strong thrusts into her warm sex agin and agin. "T-this..Ah!..This is a waste of..ahh! Time!! n-nothing will come of it...."

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 am

Perhaps but it is entertaining to find out.

The human was ignoring her of course, still trusting into that pussy that oozed wiuth his own cum. He had already recovered somewhat and was not told to get off her yet. She felt nice and tight against him, that warmth spreading out over him as he pumped back inside her. Hands securing her down as a alien hand grabbed a breast stopping it from bouncing as a thumb swept over her nipple then a head leaned over her licking at her breast.

Shall you choose a combination or shall they all get t o play with yoy my dear.

Slowly he was making some progress with her mind as some of that mental barrier that had been erected to protect her eroded at his constant probing.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 am

"Errh!!" Nail whimpered as she gritted her teeth trying to hold back any sounds they forced out of her while the humen fuck her hard slaming in and out of her sex. Nail could only struggled and arched back agest him trying her best to make things difficult for all her tormentors befor her eyes lit up feeling the aliens holding her down suddenly grab and molest her aroused breasts forcing the poor girl to gasp.

"ughh No!!" She cryed out arching back agiest the floor grating as one of the Aliens began to lick and suck on her breast, feeling a tounge flick agiest the tender nub forcing Nail to wince and moan. " AHH!! I-I dont want to play!!" Nail screamed between moans find it getting harder and harder think as her body got hotter from all their toying as she felt her own pleasure building with in her. "S-stop!! Ahh!! Stop!!" Nail shouted in beween his thrusts and her moans untell she felt another sharp pain in the back of her head as she hissing in pain befor she nervously looked at Fafner . "S-tay out of my head!!"

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 am

You don't want to play? Too bad. The fact that you don't want to play means you'll be receiving the human twelve more times and three times for the boar and twice for the sauran then myself. You must be some kind of slut to take all that. Very well, let us begin ...

Fafner chuckled in her head and nodded to the human. He had already cum once, and was still rutting against her as he urgently filled her as the other two aliens held her down as he watched.

She was associated with Aegir in some way, he could feel it and he knew he would unlock how soon enough. The human was gasping agaon, firing his seed inside her. At least he came quick but recovered quick enough. She could feel him grinding against her as he slowed, gasped then began to speed back up.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 am

"I'm...ahhh!! Ahhh!! Not a slut!!" Nail muttered out between her crys of pleasure as the humen thrusted into her wildly while the other too fondled her boobs. Biting her lower lip to stop screaming as they both toying with her sensitive nipples, the sexy blond agent could only struggled with what little movment she had as Fafner taunted her with his psionic messages.

Rolling side to side, Nail gasped and panted for breaths of air alwhile her heart raced and her three molesters slowly but roughly played with their new toy, slowly pushing their poor agent closer and closer to her inevitable breaking point. "PLEASE!! aghh!! Please!! be m-more gen! Ughh!! gental wi-with ahhh!! me!!" Nail muttered agin between gasps nervously looking around the room seeing all their wicked smiles on her as they stared at Nails embaressed crimson red face.

"OHHH!! I-IT H-HURTS S-SO MUCH!! PL-PLEASE J-JUST!! Aughh!! please" Nail cryed and cryed but her pleads only fell on deft ears. The humens thrusts where picking up pace while the two aliens tugged and toyed with her nipples. Nail was never taken by a humen befor but he was just that only humen. His endurance couldnt keep up with what was normaly done to her, but regardless it didnt change the fact that the others in this horific four way where helping. Planing on driving the sexy blond agent insane with pleasure as the humen finnilly managed to get Nail to pop under the pleasure. "OHH!!.. OHHH GOD!!" Nail screamed up at the cargo bay ceilling. Arching and spasmed, trashing her body about befor being pushed over the edge into extisy and bliss while her tormentors could feel her body turn to puddy in the palm of their hands.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 am

He finally did it, her body shuddering and coming undone though he had cum twice more in the process.

Listen to you moan like a wanton. Your pleas are just to be gentle with you now, not to stop. You want it.

The human was replaced by the boar to give him a bit of time to recover. It was his fingers and lips fell to her breast as the boar fiercely took her, ramming himself straight in without any cares to her pleas to be gentle. He was rough. His thrusts full and piercing as he snorted as he thrust his thick hard prick inside her, all the while he groaned and grunted as he pushed his way through her, he muscles yielding at the invasion ...

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:29 am

Nail gasped for air, her chest heving up and down as she breathed heavly for afther that exhausting ordeal forced on her. Her face bright red in her bliss as she shutterd under the drowning pleasure of her first orgasm of the night. "Auhh..I...I *pant* dont w-want...Aughh!!.... WAIT I'M NOT REAHHAAUHH!!" Nail spoke softly and sound exhausted afther the humen forced her to come but as he withdrew from Nails quivering body the boar had allready moved in to replace him, giving her no time to recover from her previous 'game'.

Almost instantly the Boar jammed his molten rod into her sex, shutting Nail up as she gaspped loudly in pain. Her mouth wide open in shocked. "Aacckkk!" Thepain was in tenses, forced to arch back jetting her chest into the air as she tightly gripped what ever was close to her in an attempt to deal with the over whelming pain of the Boars far larger member invading her sex as he thrusted away as roughly and as painfuly as possible afther engulfing one of her breasts with it's discusting mouth. "Ohhhh!! T-TO R-ROUGH!! PLEASE I-IT H-HURTS!! S-STOP!!" Nail screamed and moan loudly with pain mixed pleasure.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next