View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
She shakes her head as she followed along as they headed back to the ship. she rolls her eyes a bit at his statement.. as it was enough of an answer from her. She glances over to look at the vulpine girl.. taking her in for a moment with her eyes.

Even as she looked at the other girl her eyes were trying to judge.. just.. who might be.. after all.. she only had that bread contact with her. She defently had a female form.. curves in all the right places as it were. Her light fur was a allmost golden strawberry blond. She was pritty petite being around the same size she herself was.. and appeared to be naked save for that collar around the girls slim neck. Her fox tail was idly flicking behind her as she kept pace also.

It was easy enough to gaze at her appearence.. but she was studieing the girl for other.. traits.. now that she wasnt actively being forced to kiss someone.. how was she acting? She contunes to studie her allmost the intire trip back before they make there way into the ship.

She hadnt been in any of the rooms in this "ship" as far as she knew anyway.. only the cell she had been allowed to see.. or remerbered considering her adventures in the other compartments was her memory from before.

Even as they were lead into this "new" room she stops within.. the vulpine girl standing beside her.. she glances at her for a moment.. before she suddenly felt a prick in her arm.. She yelps softly riaseing her hand to her arm as she looks at the creature.. seeing that... injector in his hand.. her hand clamped over her own arm where he had appearntly used that thing on her.

Her eyes widening as she looks down at her arm and then up at him.. "What did you to do me?!?" she says even as she looks over to the vulpine again before looking back at him. She takes a step away from them.. "what are you talking about i dont want to... err.. as you said" she growls a bit panic creaping into her voice as she looks between the pair.. trying to note the other girls reaction to these turn of events.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Why I just made things interesting my dear. You desired her freedom, I want to see how much you do. If you cave into the needs of your body to touch and be touched or can ikeep it together long enough to resist touching yourself or being touched in return.

He gestured to the foxgirl to step forward. Shall we make this really interesting?

The foxgirl was surprised, her eyes wide, she must have known what the device was. She watched in a bit of fear as the creature removed another cartride by replacing the empty one with something new. He ejected the spent cartridge replacing it with one from his belt pouch where he had kept the samples his attention flowing to the foxgirl as she was observed what her next move was going to be as he he'd out a hand as his tentacle place his toy back into a hand after reloading it. It was simple to do so, he could reload it one handed as he did now.

He made a quick glance to Amanda while checking the effects of the Flash Injector on her before looking back at the foxgirl ...

The drugs didn't take long to work, Amanda realized when she was in the store. They slammed into her suddenly, at first sending a rush of warmth through her body that seemed to spread out through her tender bits, starting from her chest and heading out in all directions.

The drug carried through her blood stream, hitting her brain a few moments later where they began their assult sweeping over her mind, eating away at the inhibitions they encountered as her own body begins to react against their onslaught.

No in mere moments her nipples hardened, her passage slick and warm and at the same time the drug was still eating away at those inhibitations as a near uncontrollable itch began to spread through her loins.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am

Her glares at the creature.. and looks back toward the foxgirl.. she had seen this injector used on that human red head back in the shop.. she had saw the girl and her look of confusion as she was forced to play witherself.. knowing what she had been doing but unable to stop herself as that type of injector had made her do it despite what she wanted.. like a compulsion.

She looks between the pair.. "Thats no fair i know....ugg..." she says unable to finish as she suddenly feels her skin start to tingle as a wash of heat passes threw her body.

She shudders softly as she feels her body responding.. Her nipples stiffening under the silk as she feels herself growing slick as she groans ever so softly. She shakes her head slightly as the feelings of.. lust start to grow within her mind.. much in time with her body.. She shakes her head gasping softly clentching her fists at her sides.. as she slowly rubs her thighs togeather as she stands there...

She opens her eyes and glances at the pair again.. she was barly holding it togeather and it was only a couple of minutes..

"N Nnot fair.. d ddont have a choice.. y y you stacked t tthe ddeck" she looks at the foxgirl, which she still didnt know the name of.. she shudders again.. another wave spreading out over her body... oh.. she wanted to just wrap her arms around that girl.. to feel her warm embrace.. to feel those....

She growls fighting that thought back.. though it it was hard.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 pm

When did I say it was going to be fair? Is it fair that you are a slave? Is it fair that anyone could do this? He grinned at her reactions. But if you prefer we can not play though in that case she stays a slave from you defaulting on this challenge. More to the point, she begins life as my slave ...

He injected the foxgirl to though soon frown. It didn't seem to work on her but he soon grinned as he caressed the length of her arm. Soon tentacles had been wrapped about her headso that she could get at his mouth, her hands balled up into firsts and yet she was unable to battle against the impulses of the collar that effected her unable to prevent herself from acting.

Yes, indeed I've stacked them. You will loose Amanda, get use to the feeling.

He further stacked the deck as the insidious drug was slight held in check due to something within her mind keeping her from succumbing right away any how Fafner turned on the silks at the highest of settings so that they could work against her body, arousing it though he would soon cut off that stimulation as if teasing her with the fact of how good it could feel to have those fingers inside her again like she had with her potion mishap.

I may let up though there is a condition ...

Character Listing

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

She shudders again feeling that pressing wave of heat on her mind and body.. it wasnt something really mental.. as her untrained resistences that was stopping her from failing.. after all it was a chemical reaction within her body.. it forceing her body to respond.. it was simply sheer force of will that had stoped her from dropping to the floor in pleasure and need.

Her body was defently in need and her mind was following suit.. that wave of lust.. the need was assulting her sences.. something was telling her it was right.. she needed to be touched.. she needed contact... she had to have contact.

She was barly even noticeing the creatures words.. they were there in her mind but her bodys reaction to the chemical was getting harder to ingore..

She glances at the pair of them again as she opens her mouth to say something.. only to have the silks suddenly start in there assult.. fingers gripping her nipples and starting to tug massage them and her breasts.. stroke fingers..rubbing hashly over her sex stimulateing her suddenly.. She quivers.. and drops down to her knees as her will looses out as she lets out a long drawn out moan of pleasure unable to help herself.. she had been able to fight the need of her body for a moment.. but once the silks had even remotely started to play.. she had lost to her body's needs.

A Quivering need rose over her body as the silks teases and played with her.. intent to drive her to orgasm.. it really didnt take long as within a minute she was crying out in pleasure as the silks brought her to a moaning crying climax.

By the end of the climax she hand one hand massageing her breast also.. and another rubbing down over the front of her silks.. as she had been unable to reach down the hem of the silks as they made sure there was no attempt to pull them off. She was rubbing her sex in time with the fingers that felt like they were allready rubbing her sex. She was contuneing to moan loudly.. her eyes opening again as she glanced at that sexy foxgirl.. causeing her to shudder in pleasure again as she played with herself.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Oh? That was quick.

When she moaned out in mind numbing agony he glanced over at her while still kissing his latest slave. He glance at the tool he was using. Not effective on vulpines but humans were well very susceptible to say the least.

When the foxgirl had finished kissing him, embarrassed at the mental state she was left in Fafner reached into her mind. It was easy to dominate her there were no mental defenses there.

Since you already failed I will give you a chance Amanda. This one is real easy … call me Master and she will not be freed, you lost that challenge but call me Master from here on out and she will be your slave to punish or correct, to use and abuse as you see fit. Her alternative of course will be to serve me, however I desire … refer to me as anything but Master or Master Fafner I will take her away from you and beat her for your discretion. Refuse and she is mine to torment. The offer stands for the next five minutes.

The foxgirl moved forward and with a mental command to her and the silks she began removing the silks but in the contact was unable to pull away from her, to refrain in anything but kissing her again.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Lets out a moan.. as pleasure shudders threw her body.. her slim hand down between her silken thighs as she contunes to rub her fingers over her own slit as she quivers from the lust raging threwout her body and mind.. the pleasure driving back any comman sence she might have had within her mind for the moment.. only worry about one thing.. pleasure.

The words that are spoken to her she doesnt really regester.. after all.. only one thing matters right now and thats pleasure.. her bodys needs.. she needed to be touched.. to touch... She shudders letting out a long moan.. the silks asorbing her juices to restore there energys as fast as it leaks out from her.

She contunes to stroke and massage her orb.. taking her own nipple between her fingers as she arks up sensual moans escapeing from her lips as she wriggles on her knees for a moemnt.

Normaly she would so.. find something to comlpain about at the "offer".. but she wasnt in a right state of mind at the moment.. just wanting pleasure.. even as the fox girl comes over to her to start tugging at the silks.. she feels the urging.. before she wraps her arms around the other girl.. and kisses her.. no resistences on her part.. tugging the girl down into her lap as she presses her lips into the girls.. her hands stroking down her back and sides.. not even releaseing that she is doing more then simply kissing as her body reacts on its own at this point.

Her fingers run softly threw her fur.. as she strokes down her back to her tail base.. she squrms softly.. pushing her own tongue into the girls mouth as she deepers the kiss.. moaning lustfully.. Her mind not even remotly regesting the "offer" as her body was taken over by the drug she had been injected with.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Fafner loved seeing Amanda like this, at her wits end unable to talk back or question things tooo much. He had hoped that one day he would be able to reduce her to such a state without drugs but he didn't suspect for that day would occur any time soon.

That agent he captured had a strong will initially but she quickly learned to avoid pain realizing that she was treated quiet well when she didn't resist him. She soon realized that things were going to happen whether she agreed to them or not.

If he had not gotten caught up with Blue and his mission he would still be back at “home” enjoying that agent but if he did not come then he would not have acquired his new toy either.

Amanda was stronger willed and there was something in her mind that begged to be unlocked too and it wasn't simple precog abilities.

When it became aparent that she was too far gone he would repeat the offer when she was more coherent. Controling the vulpine there was no hesitation in her body as that kiss deepens. Her mind was screaming but she was much a slave as Amanda was a slave to her pleasure she had been ensnared by Fafner's will. To make matters worse he was making her enjoy it by pressing on her pleasure centers.

One of Fafner's hands seized hold of a breast, squeezing it as the vulpine seized the other at his direction after the silks were seen to leaving her exposed with one hand of the vulpines edging her hand fro, herself before circling that clit ...

Character Listing

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Still moaning the sounds were muffled into the others girls mouth. Her tongue pushing into her mouth as the kiss deepens further. The pleasure in her body was unyielding as she throughty enjoys the furry girl against her.

She shudders inpleasure feeling the girl respond agaist her. Feeling one of her hands snaking down to grasp at her breasts. She let's out another muffled moan of pleasure at tbe other girls warm fingers. Her nipples hard within the girls touch.

She barly even noticed as her other breast was squeezed making her squirm in pleasure. Her body and mindwas enjoying this chemical induced lust extreamly. And at the moment she loved this soft warm furry girl against her. Her body flushed from heat to foot again as she wriies sftly felling her hand trail down over her front. Those slim warm digits slipping between ber silk covered sex to ztroke over her hiddin clitty. She let's out a loud lust fkilled wonton moan of pleasure.. andif sbe renbered it later shd most likely will have something to say a out being drugged.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 pm

He figured being drugged would come up in future conersations but he did not care, it did not annoy him and if it ever did he could silence her on matters easily enough.

Amadre, or Ama as she was called went to work on the pink haired girl as Amanda slipped her tongue deeper into her mouth. Her tongue swirled with Amanda's as hier fingers pinched the hard nipple and tugged genly as Fafner did the same with the other.

He bent down as his hand moved away as he began sucking at her tit as Ama's fingers circled Amanda's clit at his direction. Both girls were utterly helpless as this stage and while the compulsion to kiss had ended Ama was made to maintain that kiss.

Character Listing

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Still shuddering in pleasure as the feelings ripple threw her mind and body.. she contunes to kiss the sexy foxgirl.. her mind reeling in the pleasure of being so close to one so warm.. so sexy. Her mind was loveing this at the moment following the feelings of her body. Of course the lack of innibatations was most likly a good cause for this pleasure and lack of self control.

She slowly spreads her thighs wider as she feels the girls fingers stroking her sex... she was unaware at the moment that the girl at least in her mind might be resisting for a bit.. all she cared about was the fingers that was rubbing her steamy clit. She shudders and moans into the kiss trying to deepen it more.. she slides her own fingers fingers down the vulpines side..

Her fingers slide down around the curve of the girls hip.. reaching around to the front as she slides her digits down between her thighs.. letting her own fingers stroke over the girls wetness.. feeling just how wet the girl was as she slowly strokes her digits threw the girls warm wet folds. Her own thumb playing over the girls clitty.. rubbing in ferm slow circles.

She shudders as she feels a mouth clamping around her ferm hard nibble.. causeing her to whimper in pleasure into the other girls mouth again.. her tongue was licking back against hers// feeling the girls.. motions against her own.

Her mind was a spin of pleasure.. all normal blocks that her mental defences she normal had where gone at the moment.. her mind was open thanks to the drunks.. the feelings where overhwelming her. Her mind.. ungaurded in her pleasure was spirilering.. the presence within her mind intensifiying.. from the same spot within that her other mental abilites came from.. her mind was more open at the moment.. and because of her closeness to the foxgirl.. her mind unknowling was reaching out.. touching her mind... The creature would actually feeling this.. little threads was reaching from her mind.. into the foxgirls.. connecting.. to the pleasure centers of her the foxgirls mind... they were weak.. the threads could be broken by someone that had any sort of control.. the threads was some unexperenced mind acting upon unknown will.. The effect from these threads would link the girls pleasure to her will.. if she ever wanted her to be aroused.. more submissive... because of the threads she would feel such feelings. but.. they could be broke at this stage.. because of there newness.. and weakness from a very untrained mind that wouldnt even have a clue she did this later.. or know how it happen.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 am

Ama groaned upon feeling fingers press into her body. A tremor siezes her body and with the new touch comes the urge to deepen that kiss even as Amanda is caught up with her own need and presses back in a drugged fashion.

Fafner feels something working in Amanda's mind, something crumbling down the mental barriers that had been invoked leaving her open and vulnerable. Had he search he would have found everything save for what the psi crystal she wore protected.

Fortunately for her he was disinterested in delving into her secrets, she probably had nothing worthwhile, Leason one really wasn't a leasonbut he touched upon her mind stimulating certain regions to her mind as he took control of her, trying to get her to use a telekinetic touch tocaressone of Ama's hanging boobsl

Character Listing

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:45 am

Writhering in pleasure.. she contunes to kiss the vulpine.. her fingers slideing down the length of the girls sex.. before pushing a single digit up into her tight wet tunnel. She started to slowly thrust that digit into the depths of her sex.. mind enjoying the feel of the girls body.

Her mind was indeed open at the moment.. her mental energys were still.. leaking out so to speak.. but they were leaking out with the mental tendrils that were attaching themselves to the vulpine girl.. And the longer her mind was kept open.. the fermer they got on the other girl.. the thicker the stronger they were becomeing. Her mind would be stronger connected to her the longer they were allowed to reenforce themselves.. spiderwebbeing threw the vulpines mind... tieing her.. fate to hers as it were.

She moans as she deepens the kiss against her.. her emotions pouring out into the girl.. and even feeling it within her mind at this point as her feels start transfering the link becomes more solid.

Even as she contunes to make out with the other girl.. her own mind is invaded by him.. though she is aware of it.. at least on some level within the back of her mind.. even as he uses his powers to dive into her mind trying to take control of her "powers" from within. Given she had no mental defences of her own at the moment.. she is just as open as the vulpine girl was to her. The power to move things with her mind was there.. it was burred deep within... and given her mind was untrained in its use.. there was only a trickle of the power at the moment.

The power he could take control out of her was enough to tease the vulpines nipples.. enough for small tweaks.. if more was.. forced it could harm the ability within her mind as it streches to be able to use more power.

She reaches and strokes her fingers down over the girls back.. wrapping her fingers around the girls tail base.. stroking that sencetive point softly with her slim digits.. something was telling her.. that they were sencetive around the tail base.

She shuddders still feeling that mouth around her breast.. still suckling even if she doesnt know who or what is happening around her.. She was jsut in heaven as she comes close to orgasming again allready as the vulpines fingers stroke over her clitty still.. making her pleasure quickly raise.. allmost to the breaking point again.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 am

Fafner could feel those mental tendrils pouring out from Amanda as they collided with that which he exserted over Ama. His mind controller her own as she whimpered against that mouth, shuddering as a finger pierced the veil of heaven though now she wriggled against it as she forced Amanda's finger even deeper inside that tight both.

Ama was panting even as Amanda's mind was awakening to something within her, something Fafner would not have put his finger on. He set a tentacle up her clit stroking it fiercely as he set another against Amanda brushing against her sex vigorously.

That kiss deepens as their vulpine's tongue swirls against her own. She pinches Amanda's nipple as the moan deepens, her mind being assault twice now Amanda's untrained one would be unable to usurp Fafner's control though the extra dimensional being monitors just what Amanda's doing to find out what areas of the mind she's pressing upon even as the fox whimpers as he draws away from Amanda's breast slithering behind Ama he uses a tentacle to swirl against her ass.

Character Listing

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 am

She moans mufffled into that kiss.. it was getting deeper as there tongues twerled around one another in there choatic embrace. Her fingers were still gripping against the others girls tail base.. enjoying the feel of her warm... tight embrace.

She pushes another digit slowly into her tight tunnel.. now slowly fingering her in time with both her slim digits.. feeling the girls wetness grow as she wriggles more against her.

Those tendrils that were snaking into Ama's mind.. were aimed at the pleasure centers and the part of her mind that made the girl more submissive. Amanda wasnt even aware that she was doing it.. something deep inside.. something she would never admit to herself.. something burried within her mind was acting upon hidden impulses. If the tendrils were allowed to contune to connect with parts of ama's mind.. after this was all over ama would find that she would stillbe "herself" but her body would know.. it needed to be amanda.. urges... She would be "linked" to amanda and couldnt go without pleasureing or being pleasured from amanda.. despite what amada might want at the time... it would get worse the longer she would go without. To the Foxgirl, the sight, the sound, the smell the feel of amanda would be allmost like an aphrodisiac upon her mind. She would retain herself like the kissing collar.. but unable to help the feelings that grow.

She groans with renewed pleasure as she feels her nipple get pinched.. she arks her chest into the hands.. shuddering in pleasure. Her fingers still thrusting into the girls tight hot sex.. thumb rubbing in ferm little circles around her sexy bundle of nerves.

Feeling that tendril between her thighs as she feels it starting to rub over the folds of her wet sex.. causeing her to moan and wriggle more within Ama's arms.. her sex slick as the rapidly stroking tentacle allmost sends her over the edge again.. the sound that was comeing from her chest into the foxgirl was a sure sign of the amount of pleasure she was being forced to endure.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 35  Next