View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
She rolls her eyes as she regaurds the creature before her. Still ingoring the goings on of what was happening. She shakes her head slightly.

"I still dont believe you.. and if you can read my mind like you truely say you can.. you will know that i believe.. that someone that had.. altered my mind like you have.." of course that is what she believed despite the gas story the creature had layed upon her. "That i fully believe you would do that.. it so seems like something you would attemp.. first to make me more.. agreeagle.. and more attempts to make me more like.." she huffs a bit as she nods slightly to the neko.. "which by the way wont happen"

She knew very well.. that if he desided to bind her in a cell at some point.. she would be powerless to advoid.. Ama even more so when the need hit her like when she first encountered her an hour ago.

She narrows her eyes at the creature scowling. "I have no urge to stay here.. and you know very well.. im simply waiting for a better time to get away.. and appeantly you desided to make it harder yet for me now.. cause now.. i will have to make sure Ama will have to go with me.. cause because of her "need" you bestowed upon her.. im willing to bet should be betray me if she thought it would mean i wouldnt be around her if i was escapeing... despite how.. tied you made her to me."

She ingores the creautres comments about wanting her chemicaly tied to itself. She simply just shakes her head a bit.

She huffs a bit at the creature.. "How would i know.. until yesterday you had me locked in a cage.. and then told to go about shoipping.. which i still suspect you were following me.. despite what your about to say. And i know its a front.. sides if you cared so little.. you would have pawned me off onto the one i know.. that offered to buy me" of course she was thinking that general store eyeball creature.. at least stalking the shielfs would be better then trying to advoid whatever game this creature might play next.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

I don't expect you to believe it. Think what you will it changes nothing. I am quiet aware you have no desire to stay but you will know what I mean if you every stray for too long. You'll have no choice but to come back, all the while your mind might be screaming against the responses of your body in a lesser extent it's essentially the same thing you did to bind Ama to yourself.

It is also a reason not to train you. You are too unruly as of yet and I wouldn't want you Mastering any mental techniques that will make life more difficult for me in the future.

I have also noted that you are refraining from calling me Master so I take it you have no wish to keep her. I can see into you mind and thought it would be nowhere as effective as this so torture would be less effective now. I guess when we get to our destination I will simply get rid of her since neither of us truly want her. Switch.

Raven pulled herself off of Blue's member only to turn about and begin sweeping her tongue over him. Fafner's central cock pressed into her core with the two smaller ones filling her ass. He rocked back and forth against her.

But, Amanda I have already told you money is rather meaningless to me so regardless of the offer I would not have sold you. I am have far too much fun with you but you are right, you were gassed. I have proof that I wasn't out stalking you and you provided it.

Your things were delivered at the ship, I was here to see them aboard and that shop keeper pitched the idea to buy you. After which I returned to find you already waiting for me. I only had one thing to pick up after we departed company I got what I was after and returned here so your little eyeball friend could verify that if we ever do go back though, again, what you believe is inconsequential slave.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Motions toward the screen.. the stars still moveing..

"As far as i knew from what you said.. i had until we reached were we were going to make up my mind.. Unless your going back on your own words" she responds..

She shakes her head slightly as he motions for rven to switch postitions.. She contunes to look at him.. her eyes narrowed.. of course she didnt believe it.. it would be nice.. if she could do as he claimed.. but She simply knew it wasnt true considering what he had shown.

And despite what he had claimed she knew she hadnt been gased.. it just.. didnt fit with everything eles that had happen. She contunes to look at him ingoring the sounds that raven seemed to be making as she was used by the pair.

"I havent called you a monster.. or anything when refering to you.. and no where did you say i had to use... those words" she thought thinking master or whatnot... "with every sentence that came out of my mouth. And you know very well.. with whatever you did to Ama.. that if she was.. released she would be in total devasation if she was too far away.. what you did is condem her even further into a slave life.. Now she is a slave to her.. unwanted passions" she hald growls keeping her arms folded over her chest as she contuens to regaurd him.

She shifts her weight from one slipped foot to another for a moment..She considered his statement about how she would be forced to come.. she didnt think that was the case.. once she got far enough away.. she would be able to stay away.. and if anything he remotely said was trye about her haveing any untaped mental powers.. though she didnt really believe it.. then it would indeed be easer.. if it was true anyway.

"I wouldnt plan on me ever giving up wanting to be free.. i am my own person.. and only someone with there.. will broken even remotely enjoys being.. a slave.." her eyes flicker toward the neko for a moment.. She knew that teckelly raven hadnt known freedom.. but that didnt mean some part within her didnt crave it.. even if she wasnt aware of it.

She shakes her head slightly...It was hard for her to blieve anything this.. thing said.. it was the little things that kept seeming to change.. first he cared.. then he didnt.. then he wanted her to buy her own freedom.. now basicaly all but amiditting that when she gave up.. he would train her.. blaah.. what he reallyed wanted was for her to roll over and simply give up so he could have a show piece dolly to show off... despite all his other words.. this is what she knew he wanted.. someone that would open her legs freely for him or anyone he desided to let have her.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Oh you still have a little time but the way you were speaking doesn't match with your thoughts. It appeared as if you were about to decline. Again it matters little to me if you do though it would matter to Ama back there I'm sure.

He chuckled as he spoke. Do you really want to play a game of semantics with me? If that is to be the case perhaps I should just get rid of you because I'm real sure your new Master will humor the idea of a slave that owns a slave. By definition you cannot own anything. He, she or it will brake up the pair of you. See, I said you'd own her but your fate is still mine to do with as I please. Nothing prevents me from getting rid of you two and simply implanting the thought into your new owner to brake the two of you up. If you really want to play games we can play games.

You will choose to be ignorant about what I do or do not do but whatever makes you sleep better at night, perhaps one day you'll discern the truth of the matter ...

He looked at her, amused. You do not believe me. Range is irrelevant, the compulsion I set up was after so long in being too far but when we get to our destination I will let you flee, you can make your way from me and I will not stop you. But once the compulsion is tripped you will return, you will need to.

On the contrary, Raven's will is stronger than yours. Her will is to serve her Master. She will not hesitate in carrying out my wishes. Why if I commanded her life she would not hesitate in offering it up if it pleased me.

But I confuse you. Good ...
He was happy in that fact for whatever reason.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 pm

She sighs softly... this was a no win battle.. she supposed it could be worse.. if he had linked her to Ama.. then she would be in the same issue as the other girl was in.

She shakes her head a bit and glances around the room.. wishing perhaps there was a famis big red button that would blow everything up.. but of course she was only intertaining small thoughts.

She glances back at him again.. her eyes narrowing as she finaly speaks.. "Fine i accept your deal.. for how much its ever worth.. as you have basicaly said it isnt worth the paper its printed or.. or voiced in this case.. as long as you hold to what you said i will.. but part of that agreement is you will harm Ama.." she states.. her eyes allmost flashing with that pink inner hue again as she watches the creature. "Oh.. and you did say i would own her.. you also said i could free her.. if she is free.. it also means she doesnt have to listen to you.. if i free her."

She shakes her head again.. she didnt care if he thought the neko's will was better then hers.. she just wasnt so gullable to just give herself in whatever perversons he sought to inflick upon her.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm

As I have said previously she would be your slave but it is good to come to such terms.. Now step forward.

He patiently waits for her to comply, a tentacle fishing through a hidden pocket in Raven’s skirt. He produces a key and gives it to her. As you are aware, Raven is a little indisposed right now. Keep Ama caged, let her out do whatever but I will need that key back soon. I will not harm or acknowledge your slave in anyway unless she does something to sabotage this craft or attack me or it's crew for instance.

If there is enough time I will attempt to subdue her but in a pinch she will be disposed of if I have to act quickly.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

She didnt really know if it was comeing to terms or simply outright blackmail. She didnt want to see Ama hurt.. even if she knew what the girl was feeling was forced.. she couldnt even bigin to image what she would feel if she was away from her for any length of time.. half wondering how painful it would get.. or perhaps.. ama had been right.. if she simply stayed away long enough,, she wouldntfeel the urge anymore.

She steps forward reaching up to take the key as she eyes.. him. "I thought we were allmost somewhere? Whereever it is we are going?" she half asks in question as she holds the key.

She reaches up and draws a couple of the strands of pink hair from her youthful face.. placeing them back over her shoulder again as she contunes to peer at him.

"And frankly.. i half expected you to lock us in the same cage" She had acutally.. considering every time Ama went into needy mode it would be hard to stop her.. even more so if she had been sleeping or something.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:43 pm

You will be locked in the same cell I am predicting. I doubt that you will agree to warm my bed. Blue has some business to tend to on the pirate haven, Hadante. He has some information he needs to collect. Escaping from me is quite dangerous while there but again it will not matter if you try or not. Of course there is always the situation where someone may attempt to simply take advantage of a girl off on their own and in that case you may be powerless to find your way back when the compulsion hits. Most cruel. I doubt slavers will see you as being worth the effort at that stage and will discard you knowing that they can't get much for you in the first place.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:30 pm

She rolls her eyes a bit at that.. "You can rest assured.. i will never agree to warm.. your bed..." she scowls a bit as she turns around.. sighing a bit..

Shaking ehr head slightly.. so they werient even going to be at there final destanation yet. She simply loved the fact that he kept trying to tear her down.. attempt to make her think she is worthless.. and then perhaps that would break her spirit.

Well he defently had another thing comeing if he thought that was the case. She advances forward and leaves the room.. even if he were to say something eles to her.

She makes her way down the hall cosnidering.. She glances down at the "Key" within her hand to see what type it was.. made out of ect. Forming a idea within her head as she considers.

She makes her way back down to the cell and stops outside of the cage again peering in at Ama.

"The deed is done.. appearntly.. for what its worth... you belong to me" she rolls her eyes a bit.. of course she didnt believe it for much.. if he saught to do anything with the vulpine she didnt believe eather of them could really stop it.. and if he injected her again while she wasnt paying attachen again.. well.. Ama's will seemed to bend to what she want.. or what her curent emotions were anyway.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am

The Flash Injector says other wise. He chuckled a little as she turned around. On her own she probably would be a long time in wavering that much.

The key was rather simple as was the lock of the cell, it slide a bolt back and forth tp lock and unlock the door and had she examined the lock it looked fairly easy to open via picking it with another tool.

Ama rises up as Amanda entered into the room. She frowned, considered then nodded as she moved closer. “Excellent considering the alternative."

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:22 am

She had ingored his comment as she had left that cockpit without looking back. Still examining the key she had made her way back down to the cells before Ama.

She nods a bit at her.. before she reaches forward and unlocks the cell. "Now.. teckelly speaking.. he said he would leave you along.. as long as you didnt try to harm him, the crew or sabatoage the ship.. i would.. suggest you dont.. because really.. unless you know how to fly a ship.. i think.. at least for the moment we shouldnt do anything. And the planet we are about to visit.. maybe not even a planet.. as he didnt say.. but a pritrates den.. might not be thebest place to escape eather."

She turns and makes her way over to her pile of stuff.. she reaches into it and brings up the equipment for the training..It really was nothing more then a simply teck patch.. that attached to the back of someones neck.. so the hair hid it. The training programs were little chips that attached directly to the back.. Out of sight and mind so to speak. She figured the knowladge that they prodvided wouldnt be avable until they had fully finished imprinting themselfs into the person that was wearing them.

She bites her lip and picks up one of the random chips.. not knowing what it is.. per her request.. she just hoped her defenation of useful skills.. was different from that store owners.. even after she had been trying to get her point across. She places one of the chips in patch.. She bends over.. bottom toward the vulpine.. as she parts her hair.. and places the patch directly onto the back of her neck as he had instructed her to do. She felt a little tingling as it took hold.

Standing back up she fixes her hair giving her head a slight shake. Now.. she just had to wait a full day before she found out just what "new" skills she ended up with. She did hope that it was acutally the achelmy one of course.. but she supposed being able to read and understand all the "common" writing would be better.

She turns to look at Ama again.. watching her for a moment. Most likyl she would be intrested in what she had been doing... "I was allowed to get a knowladge injecter.. theres a couple of things here in that should.. allow my current skills to be further advanced.. cosndiering.. im from earth" She says after a moment.

"Oh.. you should know because i dont wish to hide what he acutally said from you.. cause im sure he will try to use it against us later.. He claims.. he didnt do this to you" she says.. pauseing a moment.. her words sounding scarstic in nature.. "he claims i did it. Though.. i dont see how i could have done such a thing.. or would have even if i could.. he claims i have some untaped strong mental ability... and claims he couldnt.. remove that effect on you now.. even if he wanted to" she shakes her head again.. sighing a bit.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

(Sorry for the delay, fell asleep, woke up and fell asleep again)

“No, I cannot fly, not all to well. I know some of the basics but never got my pilot's license. I got some practice in on simulators but then I was captured and made a slave so flying never cam up again/ No worries about sabautating the ship ..."

She gave it some thought though. “A pirate haven is not good but I would doubt that his this would be an ideal place to attempt to disappear from. I take it that you don't know of our next destination after it?”

After discussing that briefly she moves to dig out her training devices. Using one of the random chips she did not know what skill she would wind up with come the next day so only time would tell. It was rather an ironic little used one but it was grabbed at random …

Ama gazed at that heart shaped ass. She wanted to touch it but was not compulsed yet to do so. Whatever need ran through her mind had been sated for now at least. She just admired it with a little grin on her face that faded as she finished what she was doing.

Alright, Ama, keep it together. You're doing fine ...

“Piloting would be a nice skill, probably not a common one, though. But the Knowledge Injector is a rather convenient tool for learning something on the fly. Most useful for slaves but useful in your case as well seeing that your general knowledge can be brought up to speed quicker.”

She considered Amanda's words. “Either he is lying or telling the truth. I don't know much about psions my people are not touched with the gift and are fairly vulnerable. But that had to make you suspicious or unbelieving. So if that was the case would he have bothered telling you if there were not an element of truth to it ...” she sighed and shook her head. Still she did not know if the other girl had experience those qualities that hinted at such activities. But by the way she was speaking it sounded as if Amanda was skeptical of this so she doubted that she believed she had talent.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:48 am

She hmms softly to herself as she combs her fingers threw her hair as she turns back around to regaurd Ama.. guessing the vulpine had come out of the cell now that she had unlocked it.

"Yea.. i dont think this next planet would be the place for us to attempt to get lost as it were.." She shakes her head slightly.. "and no.. of course he didnt menchen it."

She turns and looks at the pile of goods she had gotton. "Unless you plan on thinking you want to warm "his" bed... i image that you and i will be staying in this cell.. and he will be wanting to key back." she hmms a bit as she reaches down and gathers up a coupple of the bags. "I think we better use this time to get all this stuff into the cell."

She turns and makes her way into the cell and starts putting the bags down.. only to turn around to go back for another handfull.

"I dont really know what skill im going to end up with.." she pauses for a moment considerin something.. trusting Ama.. ment she would have no secrets from the creature.. with or without the gem about her throat if it really did do what ama said. Anything ama knew.. gem included..the creature would know just by scanner her..She could.. stop telling Ama things..but then that wouldnt really be nice toward ama.. The vulpine really was a tool against her.. everything she might have gained was slipping away because of the foxgirl.

Finally shrugging as she gathers a few more bags.. At this point she didnt really have anything that could be hidden.. she had a idea about the key.. but had no way to really do what she wanted. "i had the shop keeper give me a common reading skill.. and a chemical type of skill.. and then he threw in a couple of useful skills cause i didnt want to know what they were..If i didnt know.. "it" didnt know eather and couldnt read them from my mind.. so im hopeing they will be something useful."

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 am

“Of course not. A pirate den is hard enough to escape from at least unscathed and not getting a clean brake of things. He must know that even if we did escape it wouldn't be for long. All we'd be doing is switching one Master for another at that stage.” Ama sighed, thinking and planning was going to be difficult. Walking around a pirate haven while naked would bring too much attention to her as well.

She nods, helping her move the boxes though she was unsure if the thing was actually going to let them use the stuff. She supposed it wouldn't have given Amanda the key unless it was just screwing around with her.

“Any skill it does not know about will be useful to some degree or another.”

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Brushed up against Ama as they pass close to one another near the cage door.. she turns letting the vulpine go past her as she steps back out and goes back for the last of the stuff she had gotton. PIcking up the bags she brings them back tto the cell and places them down next to the rest of the stuff.

"Well maybe.. but i dont think any skill would be useful.. certainly.. what.. the neko is doing at the moment with her "neko" tonic sure isnt a useful skill to me" she shakes her head slightly... not going into details.. she was sure that the vulpine could only guess considering what she thought of neko's herself.

"And i dont think i want to be captured by a priate... who knows what they would make us do" she shivers a bit shaking her head.. remerbering the other one she had been shot at with a gun.

"Thought given my luck.. the first pritate onto this ship.. would be the one that shot at me with a gun" she shakes her head slightly.. she bends down in front of ama again.. as she starts rumnging within the bags..pulling the sheets and blankets out.. and starts making that makeshift bed in the corner.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 35  Next