View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Do you regret knowing Aegir yet? Fafner chuckled. You did not wish to play the game so I will take no piety on you now.

The boar possessed incredible stamina. He roughly filled and prodded her without concern of the possibilities that he was hurting her. He did not care though when he drew out of her it was to splash his seed against her chest as he gasped. Quickly he replaced the sauron, holding her down as he roughly grasped her breast and licked the nipple as his colleage wasted little time in entering her. But he was at least gentle with her.

His hand stroking her clit in tight little circles as he grinded his length down within her steadily. Now he had stamina!! For over half an hour he stroked away at that inner heat, his rod rising and falling as he consumed her. His lips consuming her own at one stage.

When he was done, however, it was three more times with the human, quick but rough as Fafner reached into her mind keeping her alert enough, keeping her body's stamina up jus enough to endure this as the boar grunted out something before Fafner nodded.

...I suppose … she did not wish to play the game. And with that she was being rolled over onto her stomach ...

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Last edited by Fafner on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Nails time with the Boar went on for awhile, its rough assult on her exhausted body only made it seem longer as he almost brought poor Nail to the prink of sexual insantiry befor spraying aloud of his discusting seed alover her chest afther forcing her to orgasm atleast twice in their session befor being replaced by the sauron.

At least the Sauron was gentle with her for the half hour he ravaged her bring Nail to multiple mind shattering orgasms befor giving the humen his last turn agent.

It didnt take much to hold her down any more, she didnt even struggle agiest them, she was too exhausted as she could only lay there and take it all as she gasped, panting for air. Her body sweety and tiered as she layed back with a dazed look on her face covered in these creatures cum. If it wasnt for Fafner Nail would have passed out hours ago.

"Uhhh...Pl-please....Noo ah! No more..I... I need to rest!" Nail said lazly as she attempted to stuggle agiest them as they rolled her over onto her stomic but didnt have the strength to stop them.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 am

They did not seem to listen to her pleas, rough, they were going to take her and she was less than half way through the ordeal too. Six more times with the human, twice more with the boar and once more with the sauran then Fafner …

The boar was getting to violate her ass next and was in the process of doing so.

Halt! Everyone froze and looked at Fafner.

He is here! Damn him! Bring her to her cell, Jordon, you two with me.

Fafner whirled abouth as the boar and sauran followed him away leaving her with the human.

Something had happened? Did, did Fafner finally brake through the barrier that he spoke about earlier?

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

Covered in sweat and these creatures seed Nail wasnt very responsive anymore. Lazly she struggled agiest them as she forced her to roll on to her stomic and just befor the monster was going to fuck her poor perfect round ass too, Nail was just saved by the bell. Just as the boar stuck his molten rob up to her rear Farner called his goons off befor heading off in a panic... did somthing happen?

Her cheeks red from exhausion, Nail sighed with releafe as she took this moment to relax and breath as she laid on her stomic panting for air. "T-thank god..." Nail muttered as she lazly pulled her self up in an attempt to crawl away while the humen was distracted. Honestly Nail didnt have the endurance for any more of that, three more hours might kill her.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 am

The human moved to her as the others left the scene grabbing a wad of golden hair and jerking her up to her feet. “Let's go, bitch!” He pulled her along to the cargo hold tossing her naked body into a cell. His eyes caressed her before he checked his weapon. He seemed satisfied with it though something seemed to spook Fafner enough … he still had another six turns with the agent.

Soon he was joined by Drez and a few robotic machines, some of which remained here as additional guards, some that stuck with her original target Drez.

Excellent … Excellent … I'm sure the men have treated you well. Fafner tells me there is an intruder on board that cannot read droids … no doubt he will come for you if he was not just using you as a distraction to sneak around but he will be found and dealt with. Certainly I will have to dispose of him. Unlike you he will not fetch a price on Vanejin. Former agents get a reasonable sum. Unfortunately there will be no time to recover your craft, the ADD will no doubt recover it but you'll fetch more. Fafner is considering keeping you as his but I may over rule him if you cooperate. First your name. Simple enough ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 am

To exhausted to do much Nail could only try and catch her breath. Despite many times befor Nail still has no sexual tolerance, cant see how people do it she thought befor the humeen grabbed a wad of her golden hair and painfuly dragged her off. Lazily Nail kicked and cryed as she was dragged away to her cell where the humen tossed her in, sticky and naked as she curled up finilly getting a rest.

Nail was able catch her breath and rest for a momment in side the cold cell befor Drez showed momments later fallowed by two of his droids guards. Sitting up Nail quickly covered her self best could with her hands as she blushed glaring daggers at him as he spoke about how he was going to sell her off to more sex crazed monsters and Nail knew how much theses creatures loved their agents but that wasnt what got to her. " Lier!! Y-ou dont lay a fanger on him MONSTER!!... I'm not telling you anything..." Nail shouted as she turned her back on Drez

Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:10 am

Drez chuckled. You will find I don't waste myself with nonsense. But perhaps you will be more forth coming when I have him ... He noted that she did not answer yet she gave it away as to a potential weakness. She had not gotten upset when he spoke of selling her, she could except that but not the mention of this young man or what he was going to do to him.

He wondered briefly about this connection though under the circumstances he did not have time to ponder it too much. He had waited until four droids joined Jordan here before making off with two himself.

She had been left in that cell, defeated and covered with the essence of the alien's and men … while well, it was the boar that delight in marking her body with cum but it was a lot of it.

The others delighted in coming inside her too much to the point that her abused sex was over flowing.

Deja vu for the young agent, this wasn't the first time she was cast into a cell. Slowly she recovered as time went by she felt a tingling in the back of her mind.

Nail … how much time do you need to recover? The question pressing into her mind in a familiar way ...

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 am

Watching Drez leave Nail only scowled as she sat in the holding cell with the droid guards waiting out side while Nail sat naked and covered in these aliens sticky discusting seed.

Nail couldnt help but squirm and figit inside the cell as she sat agiest the cornor wall with her legs pressed agiest her chest and her head resting on her kness allwhile feeling gross and dirty from her horrible experince earlier, mostly from the amount of cum those monster sprayed on her. Nails only hope was to take a shower or bath soon.... and hopfully alone. The idea f them coming back for more made her shutter.

Afther awhile Nail managed to catch her breath as she still sat in the same cornor waiting for the next person to "interotgate" her befor somthing strange but familure happened. A sharp pain in the back of her head forced her face to lite up in suprised and scared as she quickly looked around the cell hearing that voice and nstantly asumed the worst putting her hands on her head like it would shieldvher mind. " N-NO!! stay out of my head!!..." Nail screamed.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:42 am

Relax, Nail. I realize that you prefer not to communicate in such a manner but it is necessary at the moment. You will get use to it if you do not fight it and I can make the necessary connections with you.

By this stage you are probably in a rather dire situation. Drez is still free despite your objective and the only reason that the aliens have stopped their gang bang of you is because Fafner is looking for me. Sadly it was the best option at the time but I intend to erase that ordeal from your mind. I regret getting you into this mess and wouldn't have done so without reason but I am in position to rescue you once you are ready. Fafner is the only real challenge on this ship, I know you could tare through the droids easily enough and most of the guards given your abilities and the anger you would be able to draw from this so I will not alter your mind of events today until they can no longer be of use.

As a gift for placing you through this I intend to give you Drez. I have already set explosives in key areas of the ship and there is a hanger that I believe you can get to as well as an armory along the way. Things are set into place though even I cannot elude Fafner forever and will loose the element of surprise.

This ship is to rendez vous with another, one operated by a relatively minor smuggler called Blue. I have learned that Fafner is to transfer to that vessel with you in hopes that if the ADD start looking for you they will not be sniffing down Drez's tail so to speak, if he had one. You can choose to accept that fate and probably wind up as one of Fafner's slaves or sold as one, I cannot read his mind and know not what he would prefer or we can do things as a team again and kick some ass, what do you say?

Character Listing

Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am

Covering her ears, Nail winced as the creatures loud voice echoed in side her head filling her mind. It was almost unbearable like nails on a chalk board pain but Nail managed to understand what it had to say but still didnt change the fact she apsolutly hated speaking threw telepathy it just felt unnatural. "F-FINE!! JUST STOP!!!" Nail screamed out loud.

Afther the creature finished speaking Nail uncupped her ears and looked around the empty cell. Nail could not help but wonder where it could possibly be hiding. " I'm ready now!! just get me out of here!... I dont want to be their plaything any more!" Nail shouted agin blushing as she wiped the creatures cumm off her self.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 pm

The Hel'Corian species must have been more receptive to telepathy than he figured. He had used it once on her before and had to end up using a mouth piece but at the moment he was not even their. He sensed her, read back some of the recent memories but had of yet tapped into her senses to get an understanding of the situation.

He cloaked himself in illusion, this one was dimplier than most. A little change her or there and Aegir masked himself in an illusion of Fafner.

He grasped a pyramid shaped stone with strange dark green runes on each face. He entered the chamber and while the droids were not fooled the human was and came to attention. The droid programming was not yet tripped after all so they stood at the ready, waiting though their attention did shift to the “intruder”

Report.

“Blue is docking with us ETA is under ten minutes.” He was confused, Drez knew this so why wasn't Fafner speaking to Drez? “The prisoner and Drez will board, we will secure this ship under your command. Has there been an amendment?”

Yes, let her out … and Nail … Iggy says high ...

Would she understand? The droids sprang into action as she left the cell, the command not given to them not to attack with their stunners to subdue her should she tr to “escape”. But as they went to fire the nearest had been swept up in a telekinetic attack at least offering her a chance to dodge the others.

Character Listing

Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Shortly afther hearing the creatures voice in her own head Nail saw a familure squid faced monster...Farfer. Nail blushed and quickly covered her self best she could with her hands, not like it would matter since he saw every thing she had by now anyway but the idea made the poor agent feel better as he aprouched her cell as Nail stared coldly at him oviously angry at what he had put her threw earlyer.

Sitting sticky and naked Nail could only watch as he spoke to the too guards outside her cell befor she jumped suprised hearing him command the guards to let her out. Nail expression only shifted to a look of fear. Afraid it was time agin for another gang bang session as Nail scooted away shaking her head no befor suddenly she paused afther hearing Iggys name. Instantly Nail froze her eyes lit up with shock realizing it, they captured him to use agiest her just like they said they would...

"Y-you... have Iggy... h-how did you!!" Nail said to her self her voice cracking almost as if she was going to cry befor she glared at the fake Farfer with anger gritting her teeth. "NO YOU WOUNT HURT HIM NOT WHILE I'M STILL BREATHING YOU BASTARD!!!" Nail screamed in anger while she charged out of the cell at the fake Farfer her body allready shifting mid charge as her hands grew long sinister claws and the horns on her head grew out long and pointed like that of a devil. Befor the droid could even get its shot Nail had allready ran her claws threw its mechinized head asvshe charged the fake Farfer with tears rolling down her cheeks. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM!!"

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm

The machine fell away and the guards were caught flat footed. The droids were not though several were thrown to the side by means of a telekinetic push.

Left! If Nail didn't react then he would telekinetically shove her so she avoided the incoming shot. His illusion melted away from him. His form lighter, more of a mauve coloration though he was taller. She had seen him before and he had assisted her in a similar jam. Aegir!

If she was still determined to get at him though he would have to keep rebuffing her telekinetically while he dealt with Jordon, who was steadily recovering, and the remaining droids.

A little help my dear ...

Character Listing

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Tears still pooring from her eyes Nail rushed the two droid guards nearist to her, sparks flying as her clawed hand ran threw their metal chasses like tissue paper all while the others where throw back agiest the far wall by Ageir's telekinetic push. Turned her tear filled eyes on the disgused Agier, who Nail belived was that monster Farner. Nail charged screaming for blood felling the hard impack of his telekinetic mind thrusts slaming into her body slowing her down but not stoping as some how she powering threw his psionic barriers shattering agiest the red aura her body was releasing in her rage state.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Nail screamed in rage as it was only a momment befor she reached Ageir as she quickly jumped at him in a flying tackel ramming him to the ground as she wrapping a clawed hand around his thin rubbry neck. Landing atop him straddling his chest Nail raised her other hand above her head ready bring it down and run it threw this creatures squishy head befor she saw somthing odd.

The blond agent froze as she blinked, confused by the squid faced creatures sudden transformation as its body grew taller under her while its skin turned lighter? befor she instantly realized who it was....Ageir. Alarmed by this Nail wasnt sure if this was a trick by Fafner as some kind of cruel joke to further humiliate her or the real thing? It was so hard to tell the truth from the lies as Nail could only think this felt real but wasnt certain she still lite headed from the intense fucking earlyer. Nail wasnt sure what to do as she froze in place sitting on top of him trying to think of what to do next.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 pm

She had powered through his simple telekinetic powers before but like swatting flies you tended not to use a nuclear weapon to get rid of them but a fly swatter and that was what he had needed to deal with the droids. She had hit him hard, moment knocking him back. As slow as Aegir was he was fairly stable but he had not expected her to power through the attack with such hatred and determination. His son obviously did a number on her.

Though Nail was in a position of dominance he had not worried. He could control her mind, he had done so in the past before and noted how she hesitated when seeing the shift … good, that pleased him, at least she was conflicted enough not to immediately strike at him and she had seen him as an ally. Even so he would take advantage of that hesitation by binding up those limbs there was no sense taking chances here.

It is not often that I find myself in this sort of position, Nail … I quiet like it. But I do not wish to fight. I am not Fafner but it was the easiest means of deceiving the human for a moment.

He brought his gaze to the human that his multi segmented mind must have dealt with while she was attacking. He picks up the green stone that he had dropped while she tackled him.

There is no Iggy … it was me all along. I was looking for this stone here and had thought that I would uncover it at the ruins but found that Fafner had it … Fafner is here though, as is your initial target, Drez. You could still manage you objective, or try to escape which would provide better odds at this stage. I am going to release you as soon as you calm down.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next