View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Food for Thought (for Emily) 

Legion saw the sense drop from Emily's young face, exciting him thoroughly. His mind raced over more images... He saw her bent over against a cobblestone road, pressed repeatedly into a shattered broken stone building, fire raising everywhere, cumming over and over. He saw her discarded body thrown aside into a pile of young, used girls, covered head to toe in white-hot sludge. Masking his excitement, he pulled himself back to the present.

"Ah, khow good kof you to finallky enjoyk allk of thkis." The tentacles around her shins fell away, and grabbed each of her legs separately, picking them up gingerly by the ankles, holding her perpendicularly out from the tree. She still had her pajama bottoms on, and what torn fabric was left of the top. Her legs now open, the member's access was less painful, and could reach deeper into her.

"Fokr your owkn sake," he added, sarcastically, "I khope you enjoky it as muchk as KI."

Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 am

She made small noises as she was impaled over and over by the huge tentacles. She soon began releasing her own lubricating fluids. Emily's body was slowly acclimating to the hugeness of these invading phallises. The pain was fadinng...

I love being cute!

Mon May 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile YIM

The monsters continued to invade her body, rhythmically pulsing against her insides. Legion reveled in the sight, proud of himself and his accomplishments. Deep within him, a pleasure was stirring, his tentacles feeling the tightness and warmth of Emily's body. "If ykou are finishked speaking..." The higher snake reached up and pushed it's way into the girl's mouth again, dancing with her tongue as before.

Tue May 22, 2007 6:17 pm

Her slacked jaw offered no resistance to this third entry. Her hips slowly began gyrating a little as the tentacles pounded her. This was beginning to feel wonderful. Even if she could resist, she may not have.

I love being cute!

Wed May 23, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

"Trukly beautifkul." Emily's will finally devastated, the appendages finally released her from the tree all together, hanging her in the air from her four limbs while the countless members writhed over her body. With little resistance, free tentacles pushed away and tore the remainders of her pink pajamas, fluttering delicately down to the ground below, and leaving her completely naked. It would have been cold out, but for the staggering warmth of the monster's body. His powerful thrusts continued regularly, thrusting and rocking her body.

Wed May 23, 2007 8:48 pm

She had no sence of the world around her. The only thing she could feel was the pleasure this monster was giving her. She moaned from the incredeble stimulation she was experiancing.

She had no will to be against this. Her body wanted this, and she couldn't argue.

I love being cute!

Thu May 24, 2007 1:22 am
Profile YIM

With a sudden ferocious roar, the monster came. A fire erupted inside her bum, forcing it full of the warm goo. Half a second later, the tendril playing with Emily's tongue burst, steaming load of sticky, salty liquid launching straight down her throat, spilling out the sides of her mouth. She could feel the one in her folds coming; the tentacle widened and flexed before finally spraying her insides, distending her belly for a mere second with the sheer volume and force of his release, before it was pushed back out of her body by tight musculature. Finally, all of the other organs wrapped around her body covered her in thick, steaming ropes of demonic gel, drenching her form head-to-toe. After each of the tentacles had launched a few times, soaking and filling her body entirely, a heavy growling sigh echoed forth from Legion's body. The dragonoid form slouched, and the tendrils holding her above the tree seemed to sag for a moment under her weight as he recovered from his own orgasm.

"Mmh...", he began, confidently and clearly, "Thakt was very pleaskant, don't kyou agreek? After a fe moments, the tendril lifted out from Emily's mouth, allowing her to speak after she dealt with the lingering seed in her throat. He slowly regained his composure, and the other snakes, not having left her body, slowly started to push into her again, relaxedly and pleasantly. "Nkow..." the monster commanded, picking up pace with his tendrils once again, wet cum falling off of her body in lines and torrents, "...Feedk me."

Thu May 24, 2007 2:09 pm

Her eyes shot open as she felt the creature filling her with goo. She cried in pain, pleasure, and surprise as she was coated inside and out with hot ooze. She could feel it gushing out of her...

Then, to her an instant later, she was being taken again. This time it was less horrid, either because it wasn't as rough, or because she was growing accustomed to it. She prayed it wasn't the latter. All she could do now was maon.

I love being cute!

Mon May 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3