View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
Ama took advantage of that stumble, scooting forward on her knees as she draws the silks down part way with a jerk of her hand. Her tongue licks beneath her navel as she heads lower, her own fingers pressing inside those rich folds as she smells her own arousal as those fingers dig into her trying to scratch an itch that her fingers could not quite reach. Fortunately her desire was not as strong and only dictated by Amanda's whims.

She shuddered a little. “Forgive me.” She continues to tug, her muzzle dipping lower as she licked, getting lower as her moist tongue sweeps right on over her clit, brown eyes, moist with her own tears evident but she cannot help herself from making another slow lick.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:46 am

Meeping again as ama suddenly darts forward.. before she was able to get up.. the other girl had reached forward snagging the silks that had allready been tugged a little lower upon her hips.. only yanking them down further to bare her sex more to the vulpine.

"Ama i said stop!" she answers as she trys to tug them back up again.. trying to squrm back a bit.. to get her legs out from under the other girls as she trys to wriggle her muzzel in between her thighs.

Her eyes widening a bit as she suddenly feels the girls tongue lick straight up over her sex and clitt.. bringing a gasp to her slips as she reaches down trying to push the girls muzzel slightly away from her.. feeling that tongue lick over her folds again..

"No dont be sorry.. just listen" she blushes deeply feeling that tongue stroke over her again.. sending fuzzy feelings of pleasure shimmering threw her spine.

"You shouldnt even be worry about me sence you should be sooo distracted with simply pleasureing yourself for me.. you should be moaning loudly by this time!" she swollows trying to back pedal on the ground embarrsed.. defently not wanting to get caught in this postition by anyone that might enter the room at the wrong time.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 am

What ground she made back peddling only served to assist her against other threats, not Ama who simple crawled forward on her knees pulling herself closer with the hold she had on the silks. She had not released them yet and her fingers were still plunging away at her, that thumb tracing over her clit as she stimulated herself. She was sort of listening to commands at this stage but by now it was clear that the bond had advance beyond just Ama's primal needs. It was almost as if she needed this from Amanda, needed to please her in much the same way.

Amanda struggled with her, trying to press her away but the Vulpine was much stronger than a human at this stage pressing forward with her head against a resistance that she was slowly overcoming.

That tongue flicking over that clit again as her hand tightened against the silks as she yanked them down further showing Amanda that it was futile to battle against her strength, even one handed she had managed to draw them down part way on one side at least.

“I can not ...” A small moan as her fingers hit a spot with her. She does not appear to be listening though, her tongue once again swirling over Amanda's clit then lower, sweeping down over that slit all to prepared to drive within the chalice of her body once she had reached that entrance.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 am

Even as she contunes to try to back pedal.. she quickly finds that back pedaling in this small gally.. doesnt acutally get her very far.. her back is soon pressed up against a row of cabents.

She meeps and lets out another gasp as ama's tongue contunes to lick over her clit... contuneing to send those shuddering stabs of pleasure up threw her more sencetive system.

Curseing what ever that creature had done to her to make her body more "responceive".. or more sencetive.. she lets out a soft stifled moan shaking her head as that tongue travels down the length of her sex again... hands still trying to grasp her muzzel and push her head again.

"Ama.. please.. control.. yourself." she gasp and swollows as her tongue strokes down over the length of her sex sending more of those shivers as she finds herself growing wet.. leaving her sex glistening with something besides ama's wet tongue.

"This is what.. that creature wants to happen.. control yourself!" she shudders again.. giving her head a shake, her silken hair waving about her shooulders from the movements of her head as she attempts to battle against the vulpines strenght as she contunes to battle her way to between her thighs.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Ama she finds is strong. She can barely keep her at bay using both hands and even then Ama makes slow progress as she moves against her. The hand on her silks moving to tug down more of her bottoms on each side going back and forth as she did so.

Reason seems to have left her as she surges close enough to allow that wet tongue to flick against Amanda's body. Down the gash that comprises her slit, Ama continues to struggle against the waves of pleasure that sweep over her at the prompting of her fingers as they press deeper inside her own glistening folds.

“Can't ...” she mutters though she doesn't clearly hear Amanda's words and simply assumes it has something to do with fighting this feeling that was suddenly slamming into her. It was always there blossoming into this state and taking a brief time to bloom it seemed. Their earlier games to see the limits of this bond did not take this into account for it was not fully rooted into her mind then, at first it was like a drug just knowing that doing something was enough to please Amanda worked but now she had need of a greater dose to reach that same mental high.

Now she had reach that pinnacle of doing something further, that mere words could not adequately solve.

As she reached a miniature orgasm of her own, her hips bucked forward into her own hand just as she curled up her tongue pressing it inside Amanda, pushing into heras she tasted the essence of those juices awakening her taste buds as she made her way inside the core of her being, her head bobbing up and down as she stabbed into her, licks to her inner core soon followed once she got a good rhythm gong, sweeping over her moist walls.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Shaking hre head, she contunes to try to push back against the other girls head and muzzel.. she didnt want to hurt her of course.. so she was simply reduced to trying to force her away from gaining any further ground.

Of course that didnt seem to be the case as ama was clearly stronger. Even as the girl yanked down more of her silks allowing her head to further push between her thighs.. she felt the vulpines hot panting breath over her folds more.

She lets out a gasp as that tongue suddenly thrusts into her tight folds.. licking at her inner flesh..

"AMA!" she crys gasping as the girl starts exploring within her.. she trys to wriggle around but only ends up moving herself just enough so she ends up slideing her back down so she was no longer against the cabanit.. only finding herself on her back with the vulpine still intent on holding herself between her legs.

She flexes her legs trying to move back from the girl.. but she seemed to be intent on getting between her thighs one way or another. She had been listening to her comands on one let.. the girl was still rapidly fingering her slit.. but there seemed to be some other need that had sprung up in the girl.. at a most.. unreasonable time.

She blinks a bit arking her back a bit as her tongue hits a extra sencetive spot within her making her gasp slightly louder in pleasure... This could have been the creatures intent all along.. thats why he had left them in here.. he knew ama would be triggered and attack her.. so she wouldnt have time to cause any other havics with potions.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Ama pulled her back with the grasp she had on those silks. Clearly not letting Amanda get very far. Her other hand came away from her drenched sex then, sweeping against Amanda’s clit as her back arches encouragingly.

Having found that spot and feeling the reaction to it Ama is only encouraged to lick at the spot quicker as that tongue works frantically against her. Soft little growls sweeping out of Ama's mouth as she swept over that spot.

She had managed to get the silks down her thighs by this state trying to peel them down fourth still as her tongue lick against that spot encouragingly.

Her fingers now rubbed her clit up and down rather than rubbing it in smooth circles.

A soft growl-like purr against her sex as that tongue continued to press inside her at an ever quickening pace.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Closes her eyes and whimperrs loudly as that tongue contunes to stroke and lick over her inner sencetive folds.. curseing that monster and what ever he had done to her body to make it even more sencetive and responceive to these feelings.

She arks her back again as that tongue dives harder into her bringing more gasps from her mouth.. unable to help the pleasure that ama's tounge was creating within her wettening sex.

She moans shaking her head as her silken hair is splayed out under her form. Reaching down she grasps ama's around her ears...

"Ama.. FIGHT IT!" she gasps shuddering as her pleasure starts to increase further as that tongue starts stroking that spot deep within her.. licking at the sencetive folds within her... as she shudders.. allmost looseing her grip on the girls ears as she lets out another moan of pleasure.. mentally curseing the creature again for what it had wraught upon her life.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Amanda was saying something and grabbing her ears though she did not have enough comprehension to what that was. She had been beyond fighting this effect, a Vulpine's mental will not being as strong against psionic attacks and effects.

Her tongue kept hitting that spot spurned on by those cries she was hearing. Her ears twitched reflexively in her grasp as she seizes her clit between her index and forefinger tugging at it.

The silks had been pulled down enough where she reaches up with a hand sweeping her grasp to a covered breast as she squeezes with one hand.

“Oh,you like that ...” she pulls away for a moment to speak and lick some of Amanda's juices off of her muzzle before dropping back down and getting back to work.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 pm

She grunts wriggling under ama as the other girl basicaly holds her aghainst the floor.. keeping her own body on top of her legs to hold her down with the other girls strenght.

She arks her back again her pleasure contuneing to raise as that tongue contunes to explore deeply within her wet sex... causeing her to release a stead sound of moans at this point..

it was needless to say getting hard to put for her pleas for the vulpine to resist when it was getting harder and harder with every tongue lash within her for her self to resist.

She gasps letting out a louder moan of pleasure as she feels the girls finger stroking and tuugging at her clit... she shudders shaking her head rapidly... her juices freely flowing from her as that tongue contunes to lick and probe within her depths. She was getting extreamly close to a orgasm from the girls talented tongue.

She merfs softly feeling her reach up and given her covered youthful ferm breast a squeeze.. she responds by giving her ear a ferm tug and squeeze itself.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 pm

She was close now. That was encouragement enough. Her tongue pressing deeper and harder inside her, a soft gasp spilling from her as she feels that tug on her ear, an ear far more sensitive than a human's.

This close to her that scent was strong, the arousal was steadily growing stronger promoting her to go quicker with that tongue as it now spiraled against the insides of her body culminating in brushing up against that sensitive spot.

Whatever resistance that was there initially weakened and seemed gone by this state though even so Ama was not ready to give up that top position as her fingers worked over her Mistress pulling gently against that clit that she trapped between her fingers.

Pulling the hand on her breast back she sneaks it beneath the silks inviting the warm contact of flesh against flesh. Her tongue stops briefly though, then reverses direction.

That's it … cum darling! She thought dedicated to pleasuring Amanda and zoning out to all but involuntary responses at this stage as she played with the girl feeling her own pleasure spiking with Amanda's. Her already wet body shook. Her eyes fell closed as she delved as deep as she possibly could go with that tongue as he pressed it inside her with a moan herself.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Shaking her head, she moans loudly at that tongue as it contuned to lick within the folds of her sex.. her orgasm quickly approching. it really doesnt take long. Between the fingers stroking her clit.. and ama's hand that snakes under the top of her silks to grope at her breast..

All the feelings converge upon her sex and within moments she feels the wave wash over her as she lets out a cry of wanton pleasure as the orgasm is forced upon her body.

Arking her back she struggles against the girl.. fingers tightening around the girls ear as the pleasure blossems within her body.. sending that pleasure surgeing within her over sencetive sex... it was hard to fight these feelings considering how sencetive she had become from whatever it was the creature had done to her.

Wriggling in erotic pleasure on the floor.. her full body blush was visible upon her pinked flawless skin. Her musical moans echoing threwout the kicthen.. Part of her mind half swearing she would get even with ama for this.. in some way.. even if she knew it wasnt the girls fault she was feeling like she needed to.. but..

Mentally shaking her head she gives another cry out as another wave of the passion over whelms her.. causeing her to moan again in a staggering orgasm.. her juices freely flowing from her.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Her mind is slammed with pleasure as if experiencing her own. Her ear is gripped tighter though her tongue eases up, her licks slowing as she and Amanda come down from this high that encompassed them in this moment.

She squeezes that breast once more before her tongue extracts from that wet snatch. She glances up at Amanda from between her legs noting the pink blush for the first time as she begins to come down from her own clouded state.

Her brown eyes are teary at having submitted against the sudden insidious attack. Resisting was not even an option, it had hurt her, just as she was hurt earlier when they were testing the bonds of the link.

“I … I ...” She glances away unable to look Amanda in the ears as she pulls back sitting on the back of her calves as she kneels, her hands pressed to her legs.

“I'm sorry. I … I don't know what happened it was as if someone just flicked a light switch, something just came on.”

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 pm

Shudders as the orgasm finally passes threw her. Shaking her head as she wriggles against the floor for a few moments longer..

Her fingers giving another squeeze to the vulpines ears before she releases the girl as it looks like she was going to pull back and get up. Taking a few panting breaths she swollows slightly.. regaining herself a bit..

After a few moments she sits back up.. and slowly gets to her feet looking down at ama for a moment.. her hands reaching down to her own clothing as she tugs her silks right back up until the band slips back around her curved hips.

She doesnt say anything for several moments.. letting the other girl seem to recover.. and trying to remind herself that.. ama.. really wasnt in control of herself.. though a few stray thoughts did enter her mind about.. perhaps this could all be a trick... perhaps just playing on.. emotions of needing a friend.. just to get her to except this... slavery role better.

If ama was going to start being like this.. it was going to be harder and harder to escape.

She nods a bit after a time at ama... "Its ok" she says simply as she turns back to her pot in the sink.. as she starts pouring the mixture into the prarpered bottle.. getting it ready so she can smear the other bottles. She was still half wondering how much longer they were going to be left in here.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 am

Ama frowns then gets up herself after a moment unable to gaze at Amanda as she does so. She shakes her head a little as if answering an unspoken question or perhaps it had been to confirm that it was not alright.

“I am not feeling it though, any of it. The need is gone ...” she answered though a moment later they could here a one sided conversation. It was easy to realize that Fafner was there since he could speak into the minds of others he was probably doing that – no, he said he was dealing with a cyborg so maybe he was typing on one of those tablets and showing the man what he wanted done.

“All of them back here? OK, your the boss … Whoa, you converted a lot of this space to a cell? The Delphi class ships don't have a great cargo capacity to begin with. Hm, Raven? Who's that?”

The voice, deep, masculine and faded a bit as the man moved down the hall. She could hear the servos in the cyborg's limbs as he went. The ship was now being loaded this soon ...

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 35  Next