View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar) 

Post Re: A New Puppet(For Rhaine and Ishtar)
Okay, please lead the way. Following someone was always better than going by herself, she always seemed to get lost in the woods. The route however was not that she was expect as it seemed to be a less traveled path. It soon led to the base of a steep cliff, it was then that evil smile came across Ishtar's knew friend. Her voice sounded completely different, Rhaine, what's wrong. I don't understand.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 am

Heh, what's the matter, Ishtar? Don't you recognize my voice? I'd have thought after that nightmare I put you though I would be hard to forget The voice mixed in with Rhaine's would've sounded familiar to Ishtar, one she heard not long ago in a dream. Right after she humiliated herself onstage.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 am
Profile YIM

She was along for this ride like it or not as the creature ignored hear. She could only listen to what was going on as she got a bigger picture of what was going on here. Inwardly she sighed. It was too late or maybe it wasn't. If Ishtar ran then she would probably give chase but the thing in possession of her would have to use her abilities, her strengths and weaknesses. She wasn't an exceptional sprinter, adequate she supposed.

Rhaine was an excellent swimmer though and she could only hope that a chase wouldn't involve swimming. She braced herself, not able to do much she conserved her strength for now planning on using it or trying to anyway when it mattered enough to effect a measure of change.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:40 am

W-what? The blue haired student took a step back as she realized that she had heard the sinister voice before, that one time on stage. W-what are you doing here?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:59 am

Wraith had a hold on Ishtar before she could take off. Rhaine's body didn't look all that strong, yet it was holding Ishtar with strength she wouldn't be able to escape from. "I'm here to play with you some more, only this time I'm using this body to enjoy you physically." He reaches up with his free hand and rips off Ishtar's school uniform leaving her only in her bra and panties, then forces her to the ground and gets on top. He keeps her pinned down with one arm while lifting her bra and fondling one of her breasts with the other.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 am
Profile YIM

Dani ...

There was a surge to her mental strength while she's pinning down Ishtar that she actually stops Wraith for a moment at least. She is soon overwhelmed by the ghost once more though the ghost would find that her resolve towards Dani was strong, at least strong enough to cause this surge in her mental strength. But Ishtar is pinned beneath her at the time it occurs and while she'd be able to free her limbs from his grasp for a second or two Wraith would quickly reassert control. It seemed that Rhaine had a surge of mental strength when it came to Dani. Even being controlled she did not wish to cheat on her lover even if it were not her fault. Even if Dani knew of these creatures it just didn't feel right.

So briefly she regains control.

“Run!” But before she can pull back to let Ishtar up he has already reasserted control. It would be doubtful that she could make a surge of mental fortitude like that again.

Sobbing in her own mind all she can do is helplessly watch on. Dani forgive me!

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 am

The blonde reached out and grabbed Ishtar by the arm, the poor blue haired student attempted to pull away put found the grip supernaturally strong. For a moment she struggled helplessly to try to free herself as the Rhaine simply stared at her. Suddenly the other hand of the petite woman reached up and grabbed Ishtar blouse. With one powerful rip, the blue haired woman's blouse was ripped from her body also forcing her skirt loose in the process. The poor woman looked down at her suddenly vulnerable body now clad in her sunflower themed bra and panties. It was then Rhaine pushed the poor woman down on the ground and climbed up on top of Ishtar. Just as she pinned Ishtar's arms down with her hand, Rhaine said "Run!" in a voice that sounded normal for an instant. However before anything could happen the other hand reached and pulled up Ishtar's bra exposing her breasts. Slowly the blonde began to fondle her breast. N-noooo, p-please stop!!!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 am

"You're becoming quite the nuisance girl." Wraith said, sounding very angry with her. "If you pull another stunt like that again, I will find your precious Dani, take her body, and find another person to ravage. Is that clear?"

As Wraith scolded Rhaine, he continues to play with Ishtar's body. This girl's mind is a bit stronger than I thought. But she's still no match for me. Face it, no one's going to help you. I expect you to do as I say as well, or I'll simply take over your body and ravage this one. Is that understood?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 am
Profile YIM

The threat was clear. Though she doubted that she could marshal up such strength again the fact that he threatened Dani hit the ordinarily submissive girl where she hurt the most.

Nooo, I'll behave ….

And with that she was so easily defeated displaying the love that she had towards the other girl. Mournfully she watched the scene unraveling beneath her. She did not even have the resolve to fight now, Wraith would find that it was almost to easy.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 am

Ishtar gasped as she felt the blond continue to play with her breasts. The poor woman was now only clad in her panties and the remains of the rest of her clothes. The blue haired student could only look up as the familiar threatened to take over her body if she attempted to resist. Ishtar could only nod her head as she realized resistance would only cause more problems.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 am

Very good. Wraith said releasing his hold on her shoulder and starts to rub both breasts. Consider yourself lucky I never had my own physical body. At least I can't penetrate you with any kind of tentacle or penis. He said giving another evil grin and leans down kissing and suckling one breast, even gently biting down on the nipple.

"Heheh, this is pretty fun, Rhaine. Maybe you should have this girl over with you and Dani for a threesome." Wraith teased.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:55 am
Profile YIM

She could feel the warm breasts against her palms, more than a handful there but she was sickened by it. Not that the blue haired girl wasn't attractive, she was, but she wasn't her Dani nor was she willing and both seemed to factor against one another.

She whimpered lacking the strength to control that movemnet wherer hands or lips or teeth. Even if she could regain the mental strength to fight he had already so easily cowed her. Some how I doubt she would be interested after today, how could she be even if she knows I'm being control I … I don't think … she'd be so willing to forget what I'm … WHAT YOUR … doing to her. But Ishtar felt good to the touch there was no denying that.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 am

Ishtar struggled to resist the temptation to try the bolt as soon as the possessed woman let go of her shoulder. Soon the poor blue haired girl was gasping as she felt her breasts being massaged and squeezed. P-please d-don't do this. Her plea went on deaf ears as the blonde gave her an even evil grin before she leaned down and began suckle one of the her breasts. The blue haired woman let out a surprised shout as she felt the possessed woman bite down on her nipple ever so gently.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 am

Wraith let out a laugh hearing her reaction, biting down on one nipple then pinching the other. His free hand moves down Ishtar's body and very lightly runs over her sex through her panties, teasing her.

"You never know...I once got one girl to admit to another that she wanted to be dominated. It was quite fun to watch her break like that. Will you be next? Heheheh..." He said to Rhaine, making sure she had a good view of what he was doing to Ishtar.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 am
Profile YIM

Rhaine gulps feeling the press of her teeth against the nipple of the girl beneath her. She sweeps her hand against Her sex, teasing her and her will power starts to grow. She does not wish to do this ...

Still she does nothing but whimper knowing what the ghost told her. It is tough for her to admit that she could feel such wonders though she would be far more comfortable with being attacked herself rather than doing the attacking, humiliated that she seems to grow in strength whenever challenged about Dani or doing something that she feels Dani will disapprove of regardless of the fact that this isn't her fault but the threat to Dani makes her behave.

Fine! Dominate me! Take her over and do this to me instead! She'd be more comfortable that way though the creature probably would find her outburst amusing as tears well up at the corners of her eyes. She could not fight this thing, this spirit out of fear and can only protest in her head and hope that it listens though she was feeling particularly powerless at the moment.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next