View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 35  Next
 Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda) 

Post Re: Yearnings (Mine part II) (for Amanda)
When she cleans off the door part of the rage vanishes though after treating it with water and diluting the substance the rage becomes wholly visible again. The two now wait and it is still some time before anyone comes to get them but when that time does occur the door furthest to him and closest to his bed room and cock pit slides open. He slithers in to the chamber, the drugs fueling through his system are deluded and he has a plastic baggie with that strange blue plant that she had seen in his draw earlier that evening. Why he had it was unknown until he tossed it on the table casting his glance from one girl to the other before settling back on Amanda.

I am unsure what will amount of this but I had an epiphany just now. Raven failed as I knew she would but could you perhaps boil this into a potion form and figure out how to manufacture it synthetically? If you can I will give you your freedom if the duplicate is as good, deal? No tricks either, a planet within this sector of space that I can get too. Earth is a bit too far and Shokushu is blockaded currently so neither of those planets … I will get you star charts and other devices to give you information about any world in the sector.

This is more valuable to me than having another slave. What do you say Sl – Amanda?

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:28 pm

She contunes to drum her fingers on the counter top as she waits. Yawning from time to time as they end up waiting longer then she had expected them to wait. Oddly enough she would have had pleanty of time to a couple more potions, depending on what she had choosen to make of course. But then again.. considering she hadnt know how long before the creature would return she hadnt wanted to take the risk.

So when he finally does show up.. she jsut wantches him as he glances between her and ama before he tosses the bag onto the counter top. She arks a eyebrow listening to him.

She allmost rolls her eyes.. allmost figuring this was some sort of game again.. but then again.. he had kept talking about some sort of drugs or something several times. She hmms slightly to herself considering for a moment at his request.

"Brewing it into a potion is easy enough if you want it to keep the same properties... Thats allmost just basic alchemy... its like allmost brewing tea.." She responds after a few moments as she had contuned to consider. "As for making a substute for it... I would need to know every single detail of what "it" is.. what it does.. how it effects... Recreating it fakely i know i cant do.." She knew of a potion that created a copy of a item it was dumped on... but that potion in itself was extreamy hard to make.. so.. wasnt something that might have worked here... "But if i know every single detail about it.. what its supposed to do ect.. i might be able to make a potion that does simiallr.. or even the same." She contunes.

She glances over to ama for a moment.. before she glances back at him.. thought she didnt know if she could trust this "freedom" thing.

https://i.redd.it/veeen4ae46371.jpg

My pictures :)

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7109

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

His senses still aren't as sharp but he is focused on her mind, in learning the answers that are there as this is important to hi, more so than having another trophy or two hanging around. Thus he catches her doubt as she considers it.

At worse you will know that you cannot trust the value of my word should I brake it. Making it into a tea or some such wasn't what I had in mind but if you can replicate it artificially that will do quite nicely. I would no longer need Blue ...

He considered for a moment as he pondered. Make a replica that works as well as the original and leave me with a means of making more, do this and you are freed. He clarifies to her with a slight nod, it might be a long shot but it was worth a shot, right? She was good at alchemy, maybe she could succeed where Raven failed. You will have whatever you need for reference and work should it be a fully socked lab, information of chemical make ups and properties and what have you. There is the condition that Blue is kept in the dark about this.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Huffs a bit inwardly though.. she knew she couldnt trust his words.. it all depended on his mood of the moment.. but.. one could hope.. and considering he was asking her to do something that invovled her mind.. and not her body.. it was worth the seeming effort as long as what she did didnt have any effects of herself of course. She had allready been a victem of some.. changing effect potion..

"I said it was allmost like brewing a tea.. not just like a tea.. creating a potion out of a object such as a herb is just a matter of extracting its basic essence.. that in itself is easy enough as i said.." she responds after a few moments to collect her thoughts again.

"As for recreating a potion that does the same thing without the herbs use... well as i said.. i need the detailed information.. and you are right.. i do need a lab.. im going to need alchemic lab setup so i can reduce and figure out the properties of the herb in its basic form" she says after a few more moments of considering.

"I trust you have a place besides the galley of this ship?" she says tilting her head.. she gives a glance at ama to see her reaction to this before she looks back at the him near the door.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 pm

He was not as gifted as his parent. Sometimes he could steal a memory though more often he couldn't. It was ironic that he has an alchemist now but he lacked the ability to rip facts from her mind by the side effects of the very drug he wished for her to make. Thus he had need of her to do the more complex procedures.

I see ... Fafner absorbed the information into his drugged mind for later reflection. I won't have you do it here of course. Blue would come to suspect something. I will set you up with a fully stocked lab on an isolated world and come back for you after a time. A safe haven if you will.

There you shall the peace to deal with your studies.
He glanced to Ama then back. The Vulpine follows though she laments that she probably won't be of much help but she seems to be analyzing what the thing was saying.

Keep that sample tucked away somewhere least I use it. I will get you all you need as well as a neutralizer – it will work on Ama to reset her arousal levels to nil but her body will become immune to the beneficial effects in little time so you might not want to use if all the time. Another option is to keep her near but locked up so you can see to her needs at your leisure.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

She contunes to ponder for a while as she looks at him as he contunes to regaurd her. Well she could hope he was being truthful.

"Ok i accept to those terms you layed out there" she nods again after a moment.

"Though I consider ama a equal and i dont think i will bind her up..." though.. after what had transspired she would be lieing to herself if she hadnt considered it. And then made her so horny she couldnt have done anything about it.. but those were idle thoughts she shouldnt be haveing.. ama still couldnt control it... or at elast she didnt think so.

She reaches forward and snags the plant.. and slips it into the waste band of her silks.. folding it over several time until its hide within the band for the most part.. around her hiding bottles.

"I assume we will have to wait again until we get to this said planet?" she says as she gives ama another glance before she looks back at him.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Ama was still silently observing the scene as if for recording the conversation in her mind for later.

Lock her up or not, as long as she doesn't get in your way all the better. You will be dropped off at one of my safe houses in a few days time. This will not be to suspicious as I have dropped other slaves off elsewhere.

After being there for a day or two I will send the supplies you will need to periodically check in with your progress or send a rep, which is more likely given that I will be with Blue and do not wish to tip him off.

Then after your limits, either in failure if you give up or ib success you will be released to a world of your chosen within the sector. Of course this will be done after you turn over your nots for making more and the confirmation that the potion works as a rough equivalent at the least.

All the material you will need will be supplied then along with information. The environment of the planet is rather harsh. Do not leave the building. Doing so is at your own peril.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Contunes to look at him as she listens..pondering at his words the intire time he contunes to talk. She didnt really know at the moment if this would be easy or hard.. it really all dependin on just what the effects of whatever this "sample" acutally did. She could tell.. that appearntly it must be some sort of addicting drug from his words.. on one level that didnt make her overly thrilled to be working with it.. but if it did get her freedom then she was willing.. as long as she didnt create a potion into which someone would never want to release her.

And appearntly there was that other potion he had wanted her to make.. but now seeming to have forgotton all about. Apearntly the potion that had made her look the way she did now.. not that she knew its full effects after all.

Glanceing for a moment at ama before she looked back at him again before she desides to speak again.

"what about that other potion you were talking about before you wanted me to create?" she says after a moment.. "and i assume.. check ins with me will be often.. because i assume this place you plan on putting me doesnt have a convinance store i can just go pick up herbs from... cause if you want something that does whatever this herb you want copyed i will appearntly need other herbs at some point?"

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm

He would have to do that … he pondered ….

Once or twice a week, twice if I can manage it. I do not care about the other potion, it was merely a means of keeping you busy and offering you up a means of purchasing your freedom eventually. I had hoped to motivate you in that regard …

The potion has no bearing on me, money does not matter.

There are plenty of plants and some herbs on the planet but stay inside. I will bring you what you need. Are we agreed? Will you take on this task?
The drug had diluted his mind enough where he had not readily recalled what, if anything she had said. He was eager for her to get started though in some fashion.

I will get you some information for you to read, we still have to wait on Blue. He was almost at the point where he could ditch the alien but not quiet.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

She hmms slightly to herself, she really had figured that about the potion that was. She knew it was just his way to keep her distracted as it were. She looks toward him again and contunes to ponder for a few moments before she answers him again.

"As i said.. i would agree to those terms.." though she did wonder what the outside was hostle.. or just what he ment. But then again if he did betray her again.. then.. leaving her on a hostle world was one way to keep her out of an attempt to escape. At least sh wouldnt be someones little toy.. Even that thought made her narror her eyes a bit.

"So then.. now that we are agree'ed i just need to the info.. and the time to read it" she nods slightly. "i suppose then its safe to go back to the cargo bay?" she says again after a moment.. shifting her weight from one foot to the other. She glances again at ama for a moment before she looks back at him..

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Indeed it is safe. Fafner seemed to be in a pleasant mood now. You will have the information in short order though you need not go back to the cargo hold. Tonight you and your pet can stay in my chamber.

He held up a hand to silence her figuring that she would object to this in someway. It is not as you think. I will have a bed delivered here in short order for your comfort large enough for the two of you if that is your wish.

In all interactions with Fafner the creature avoided speaking to her directly, always through Amanda and while she did not add to anything that was being said she did pay a good deal of attention to the situation as it unfolded before her.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Glanceing at ama for a moment she nods slightly before sh looks back at him again. She blinks at this statement about where they could stay for the night.

"umm.. no.. thats ok.. were we got everything set up is fine.. after all the work we went to setting everything up." she nods again.

She wasnt about to want to spend a night in his room.. cause if that need hit ama again in the morning the last thing she wanted was for him to be near while ama was trying to get her to... "moan" as it where.

She shakes her head again reenforceing the point in her own mind.. "No thats allright.." she states again.. "the cell will most defently be ok" she looks at ama and defently nods at the vulpine a moment before she looks back at him again.

She didnt need him to see her slowly caving to feel pleasure from the other girls touch.. cause she knew that was the general thing he had been trying to get her used to.. and considering she couldnt.. really.. without hurting the girl anyway fight backa gainst her.. it was hard to say the least.

She glances at ama again and starting toward the door.. "Shall we go " she nods toward the door before she glances back at him again... "and i will be waiting for that info.. "and if raven would be do kind as to bring something to write with.. i can start a list of stuff i know i need to start a lab setup?"

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Of course, I will send her in a bit.

He had not seemed dismayed though about her declining his offer to stay in his room he did toss her the key to the cell in an under handed throw, letting her know that she was not confined there now. He actually seemed to be in a pleasant mood but halted them before they could leave the kitchen.

That is mine, Ama. I expect to get it back undamaged. He refereed to the clothes but seemed to be in a good enough mood to let it go.

Raven was sent to her soon after at first she came with one of those computerized pads, and as she tried to explain it to her it was clear that Amanda couldn't work out all the details even though the text was translated from Galactic basic to English. The keys still were in alien symbols though. Eventually Ama elected to use the pad. It was easy enough for her as she had a familiarity with it.

Though when waking the next morning Amanda found Ama atop her, her hands stretched above her head and pinned down as her other hand was fondling her breast. “You feel nice, Amanda.”

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Needless to say, even as they had returned to the cell.. she took the time to hide the assorted viles she had made in the galley before she had tryed to tackle the pad after raven had brought it to them.

It really wasnt that useful.. at least with her not understanding the assorted sytmbols despite most of it had been transfered into english.

Though.. she could perhaps look up.. possabily in the morning.. or in the following days.. the injector would supply her with the ability to read and write this glatic common or whatever it happen to be. Of course.. she knew that out of the 5 info chips she had gotton.. 2 were still random.. and she could find herself with knowledge she didnt want or need.. but that was the problem with trying to hide stuff.. She knew it really was a possabiliy that the shop keeper had desided where he thought she was a slave she should be... injected with what he would deem useful skills.

Hopefully she wouldnt acutally need to find out and she would get to the chips she had gotton first.. but she knew it could be eather way and she fully excepected she would get something eles first.. given her luck.

So at some point after reading over what she could she had put aside the pad.. and gotton ready for bed.. laying down under her part of the blanket bed and pillows they had made before finally drifting off to sleep... knowing in the morning that the chip would be fully into her mind and she would have a new skill.. whatever.. it might be.

Oddly enough her dreams were normal enough... sitting beside a pool at her home.. lounging and enjoying a nice pink lemonade.

She grunts softly as she twists slightly as she slowly comes awake.. her arms oddly not seeming to remode all that well.. like she had snagged them on something.. she opens her eyes and blinks finding herself looking up into ama/s face as the girl feels the round curves of her youthful orbs.

She blinks several more times hearing her voice before she finally responds... her wrists tugging at ama holding her.

"Hey.. umm what are you doing.. umm you can let me up.. we might have things to do now.." she swurms softly.. unsure how long the girl had been "teaseing" her as the case may be... or how far her body had started to respond? Or for that matter the fact of the chips knowladge.. could be confuseing her.. depending on what the random one it happen to be?

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:06 pm

“Whatever work we got will wait for a few minutes,” Ama's look was near vacant again as she gazes down at Amanda. She was much stronger of course able to hold both her hands down with but one of hers.

She had leverage on her “Mistress” too though there was that needy look to the Vulpne's eyes again as fingers played with the curve of her breast.

“I'll let you up when we are finished and no time sooner.”

It hurt like a migraine that rushed through her head. All that knowledge that she had loaded into her mind was somewhat useful for her. She had the raw talent to pull it off, not many slaves did. The card was full of basic psionic knowledge. Nothing too advance and mostly telepathic stuff as it were.

It would give her some knowledge to tap into what had been necessary for certain matters.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 35  Next