View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Creations (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Creations (for Kakumaoh)
She had gotten the materials though she was still caught up with that plant thing, wondering what it was all about. Mister Timmons had been destroyed by her own hand in a fit of rage though she had been working steadily at a replacement. She was alright in the construction process but she was still learning.
She had been here for a week now off and on between her classes. The professor did not mind the quiet girl, though she had a knack for talking with herself.

“I got to step out for a conference … I was going to be locking up soon.”

“Please, Mrs. Kako? I only got some sanding to do today.”

The professor thought as she looked at the green eyed girl. She knew all too well what could happen when a student was alone. She appraises Dapnee who was in her school uniform today, black leather forearm guards adorned her wrists covering the scars from when she used to be a cutter.

“Oh, alright. Just sanding today, alright?”

Daphnee smiled and saluted. Mrs. Kako was the closest person she had to an associate other than her ventriloquist puppets.

So she was left alone after getting out some sand paper and her already shape wooden parts. She hated sanding it was a long tedious process and the sander couldn't get into some of the groves of the smaller pieces either so she preferred a hands on approach to this. Before long Daphnee was alone in the class room with the puppet parts all laid put on the work bench before her as she begins sanding, her concentration was full on the task ahead of her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Creations (for Kakumaoh)
The supply closet across from the shop room was one of the better locations Kakumaoh had found in this building for watching students, being rarely used and near the main entrance. Usually, he couldn't do more than take note of those who looked worth his time, but today was different; since classes were over, he'd been planning to leave when he noticed one of the teachers leave, apparently without locking up the shop room. He decided to investigate this; at minimum, it would give him something to blackmail the teacher with, since this was one of the rooms that the administration didn't want unattended students having access to. More than that, however, was the fact that he didn't recall seeing one of the students he'd taken note of leaving, and he doubted he'd have missed someone with that distinctive hair color easily.

After making sure that the hall was clear, he slipped across and peered into the room. As he'd thought, the girl was still in the room. Even better, she had her back to the door and seemed quite thoroughly engaged in her project. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up, he thought as he entered the room as quietly as possible and approached the girl. Until he was close enough to see what she was doing, he was going to try to avoid letting her know he was there; while she wasn't likely to be using anything that might be able to hurt him, there was the chance she'd hurt herself if startled.

Once he got close enough, he saw that there was no risk of that. Even so, he waited for her to pause in what she was doing; he had enough appreciation of art to not want to cause her to irreparably harm whatever she was working on. When she did, he said, "You are aware that you're not supposed to be here alone, aren't you?" in a conversational tone which many people would just find wrong coming from an over seven foot tall, wolf-headed demon.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:45 pm

She was thoroughly concentrating on the task at hand. Smoothing the wood lovingly. She was not an expert craftsman by far but Daphnee was passable and getting better at her passion all the time. Kakumaoh would see that there were plenty of parts laid out on the work bench shaped out of a white wood she had found in the forest. There was a cost in retrieving that wood of course but far more pleasant than what had drove her to seek it out in the first place.

Now the professors had gone and she was nonetheless to the approach of the demon. So dedicated to the craft she didn't even get a sixth sense that someone was watching her, and if she did she probably would have paid it no mind. If someone watched her at work what did she care though she would have found it curious that someone would be watching her.

She jumped, startled when hearing that voice so close behind her though she was expecting that it was another professor that saw her while passing along.

“I, got permission, sir -”

She was turning around expecting to see a male, a human male but she was staring at a huge chest. Her green eyes go wide as she steps back. “SHIT!”

Not again! She had already been through so much, was this the friggin' welcoming committee? She didn't have much choice, she was only sanding today so she had no weapons and the door was behind him so she had to make a dash near it to rush towards the door but she was at a disadvantage her as she had to turn fully around. Daphnee was hoping to duck beneath reaching arms though she didn't have long to think about it at all and was forced to act quickly.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Her reaction was one of the ones he'd been expecting, and he moved to cut her off before she could get past him. "What's your hurry?" he said, moving to block her every time she made a move to get around him. "You don't seem to have finished your work. Although both you and your teacher could get into trouble if the administration found out about you being here unsupervised. This room's restricted for a reason…" Admittedly, the reason was for the safety of the island's guests more than that of the students, but that was beside the point. "I might be willing not to mention this for the right price, though," he added, reaching out to grab her arm. He didn't let on that how cooperative she was wouldn't affect whether he told the administration; she might be more cooperative if she was afraid of worse happening if she didn't.

Character listing

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm

“LET ME GO!” She screamed trying to brake out of his grasp, panicked now her green eyes fill with tears. She is afraid, this in only the second creature she had encountered on the island to date though she at least had not been helplessly restrained from behind.

It might not wish to kill her, the last one was rather brutal with her but discarded her soon after so she only figured he was going to be as sadistic as ht last creature. Yet … yet … he was negotiating with her?

That alone showed that he had far more intelligence than the other one or wasn't as sadistic, she had not decided yet. Perhaps he wanted her to willing accept her torments rather than forcing them on her. She could not say one way of the other and was smeared with fear left to wonder as to the true motives of the thing.

He was not letting her by though and it was hopeless trying to brake his grasp though she tried as tears ran down her cheeks. “P-PLEASE.”

Her voice quavers it doesn't take her long to realize though that she is as powerless as when she was fully restrained and while her heart pumps in fear she is at least free enough where she did not panic though she realized that there was no way that she could fight this thing. Nor anyway that it was just going to let her go either.

“W-What d-do y-y0u w-want?” Her voice is shaky as she looks at the demon in fear with those moist green eyes, realizing full well that there was nothing she could do about this situation.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 pm

As her struggles eased, he took the opportunity to take hold of her other arm. His featureless red eyes locked with her green ones. "What do I want?" His arms blurred briefly and a second pair appeared. "I think you can work that out yourself," he said, serpentine tongue licking lupine lips, as he began to fondle her breasts through her blouse. "Whether we do this the easy way or the hard way is your choice, however." He bent down and ran his tongue up the side of her neck, ending under her ear.

Character listing

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Her eyes widen, not at his words but at getting a good look at him. She entertains the thought of kicking him in a particularly vulnerable place but that probably wouldn't assist her given how firm his grasp was though she was panicked at being restrained. Panicked as she conjured up thoughts of her first time.

It is very clear what is expected of her, though this one at least gave her an option as stuck as she was she remembered how forceful it was her first time around too. Her mind races, her chest breathing heavily, rising and falling.

“O-OK … c-can you let me go though? I won't run!” She's afraid of him, afraid of being restrained so close to what had happened last time. She had tears in her eyes, struggling feebly to brake his hold but at the moment her feet were planted showing no signs of wanting to run.

“P-PLEASE.” She tore her gaze away feeling that tongue caressing her neck, teasing the skin. Like the first one this wasn't another delusion. It felt so real … “I-If I t-try to run you can do this the hard way.”

It wasn't as if she could get around him to the door and to escape? Unlikely as to not be an option. It had seemed that she had some innate fear of bondage or something associated with it, more so than the impending rape it might have seen though she was certainly not looking forward to that either. “PLEASE ...” She repeated to the demon her heart full of dread at this stage.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

"An… interesting offer," he said, letting go of one of her arms. "Even so, I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of catching you again when I've already got you, especially if you'd make things more difficult in that situation." He moved his free hand to her leg and slid it up under her skirt. He then released her other arm, that hand quickly joining the other under skirt to fondle her ass. At the same time, he released her breasts to start unbuttoning her blouse.

Character listing

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 pm

She was surprised. He … listened! He seemed as if she could at least work with him even though she did not like the situation she was in she quickly realized it could be far worse. Green eyes briefly close at the feel of those hands beneath her regulation skirt, the fabric cut a little to short for her tastes but that only allowed his hands easier access to her backside.

She can't believe this is happening again so soon too! Her eyes open to him beginning to unbutton her shirt. He could have made things difficult on her by threading the garment and took the time to unbutton it clearly he was different than the other. So she began to help, it seemed sensible that while he began at the top of the blouse her fingers fumbled at the bottom of the garment until meeting him half way.

She was afraid, less panicked now that she wasn't being restrained though she was bond by her words … every fiber of her being screamed run but in her mind she knew it would do no good and there was no sense making this worse for her than it already would be.

Daphnee removes the shirt if he doesn't always hesitating an extra moment.

The natural order of things meant that her cotton white bra was next to go so she reached back and unhitched it, removing it too to join the bra if he didn't do it himself.

“See … I c-couldn't have h-helped if i-i were s-still h-held,” she reasons nervously. “T-The s-skirt t-too?”

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

The demon was quite willing to let her strip herself, his hands exploring her body as she exposed more of it. As her bra fell away, he returned to fondling her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples as he did so.

He nodded briefly at her reasoning. "I could have managed anyway, but this way does save some time. And yes, you'll want to remove your skirt. And your panties, too, while you're at it." He gave her butt one more squeeze before moving his hands to her back so she could remove the clothing in question more easily. One of his hands traced slowly up her spine as he waited for her to finish undressing.

Character listing

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 pm

She was given the option and though she realized he didn't need any help she wanted to relay that she was being helpful. He released her, she would not try to make this harder for him as she realized what was expected. Easy. Difficult. She had nothing so far to know what difficult entailed and really didn't need or want to know.

Her breasts experience his touch as her nipples grow hard. Daphnee finds that her body reacts despite the situation that she finds herself in. The hand at her back causes her to shiver. He befuddles her with the hand on her ass as he squeezes and unzips her skirt. She has to wait until that hand is clear before the skirt drops and she tends to her panties stepping out of the clothing and kicking the material to the side to avoid tripping over it.

She is now only in her shoes and socks near powerless in this situation. She hates this but appreciates the fact that she's not being held down and pumped into either. Her palm presses to his chest sweeping down lower. She's shaking a little but steadfast in her resolve as her hand obviously slides lower towards it's intended target.

“What can I do for you now?” Her chest heaves more than a little nervous but seeing no benefit to resisting at this stage.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

"Seems like you have a few ideas already," he said, noting the course of her hand. With one hand, he removes his loincloth, allowing her to see his full length for the first time. "I'll let you decide what you're going to do now; you seem smart enough to know what'll happen if you try something stupid." His hands slowly, almost reluctantly, moved from her breasts to the back of her shoulders, giving her enough freedom to move into position for several possible acts, but not enough to give her an easy way out; if she proved too hesitant or tried to escape, he could easily get control of her again.

Character listing

Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 am

Her green eyes widened seeing how large he was. Was he intending to use all that! He'd spit her in half! She nearly freaks out and tries to run for it but has already locked herself into this. She knows what will happen if she tries to bolt though as unlikely as it would be for her to get anywhere. Squeeze him? Hit his down there?

She made a quick judgment, she hesitates for a moment before she sets her other hand on his chest sweeping both hands up and then down his chest. She sweeps lower with each pass, teasing him so to speak but also stealing herself for this.

Her breasts are releases filled with the pleasant tingling of his fingers against hers as her hands wrap around the base of his shaft as she pumps up his length, then back up it with both hands.

“It's … it's so big!” She was taken from behind last time and this is the first cock she has ever scene and judging from her last experience she didn't have anything this size punishing her.

She moves her hands up and down his length quickening the pace a little, beside herself that this was really happening.

“L-Like this?”

Despite being attacked she had little experience in these sorts of things. She bends her head down licking at the member's tip tentatively before glancing up with teary eyes to make sure she was doing this right as her hands continue to bump up and down his length.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 am

The girl was clearly inexperienced, but she had a good idea of what to do. Her nervousness was causing her to hesitate a bit too much, though.

"Mmmm… Yes… That's good… Don't stop… I'll let you know if you do something wrong." His eyes half closed with pleasure as her hands played up the length of his shaft; with any luck, she wouldn't require too much encouragement to do what he wanted.

Character listing

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Encouraged on, her touches tentative and nervous thus far she doesn't wish to be restrained to the point that she made a quick judgment call. She was not athletic and figured that she couldn't out run these things or hope to over power them.

So far though he was being more patient with her than the first thing though she did not know if that were good or bad. At least if it felt bad she could fool herself into hating this. Yet it felt good.

A part of her always wanted to be dominated even though she would have never admitted it to this think and it was clear that he was in command now.

Her hands move about his length curling to rub the shaft as her hands moved up and down. She had seen this in a hentai once and copied it now as her lips take more of him inside her mouth. Absent is the clay-like taste she had experienced when first being forced to do this.

She uses her tongue, she saw girls do that in hentai so she copied that too as she licked the tip. Currently she was only managing the first 6” or so of him inside her mouth as she was slowly building up to take more of him inside her mouth.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next