View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Shadows of the Past (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
Through with her? Never. They may have taken pauses in their joining but he loved this as much as she. He felt the ache that she had tended too so well. All that time ago that he had met her, the fact that he continued to groom her to that fateful day in the future. He wanted her more than he could express in word, more so than just a fanciful interest or another project that he was under taking.

He let his fingers smooth over her ass, his fingers brushing against it as he got a good look at her as she got into position. She had a lot to offer him. But there's had been a thing on a mental level as much as a physical one.

Aegir reflected back on all the times he had “manipulated” her perceptions and drew her into realms of his creation but they had been leading towards something. Some in the beginning were sheer entertainment for her but as they continued they had more purpose that she may not have picked up on.

Fleeing from home, this and survival at all costs … He let his hand smooth against her rump further. Oh, we certainly have not finished.

He assured her punctuated the words with a playful smack before rubbing the spot. I have something for you though. I have dulled you mind so you cannot perceive it yet but it is something I have found in my travels while collecting my stones … I thought you would like it though I shall present it to you later.

His smaller cocks stretched out as they pressed together becoming thinner in the process though as she experienced in the past the two smaller ones were as large as the central one. The two members were thinner though pressed together as they were they were as thick as the central one two.

Taking a moment to admire her body he leans over her, sweeping a hand against one of her large breasts as his fingers spooled over it. Another spanking against her rump he knowingly rubs himself against her heated entrance before angling against her, pausing there as he sweeps one hand over her hip as the first sweeps down from her breast breezing over her side then hitching around to sweep fingers over his clit. He rubs there as he enters into her, barely entering her as he thrusts against the slickness he rediscovers there.

I am glad that you have enjoyed yourself thus far. As always I am enjoying myself and though you may be ready perhaps I will make you wait just a bit longer, Ryu.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:18 am

Ryu delighted in being felt up, shuddering as he first made contact with her skin before brushing against the roundness of her backside. There was a mix of surprise and pleasure in the following, barely audible yelp as it rolled past her lips, not expecting the sudden stinging sensation. Her hips buck in response though the pain was quickly relieved as he tended to the spot and despite what was happening she didn't wish to turn around since the anticipation of what might happen next made the pleasure far more intense.

The fact that he had some sort of gift for her caught her attention, but for once it was something she wouldn't mind waiting for, the fact he could alter her perception at will alone was strangely erotic and too good to pass up on the here and now. Whatever it turned out to be, knowing him it'd certainly be worthwhile, though certain pieces such as the stones weren't familiar to her just yet. There was no need to know everything right away, she thought, a few more years on the campus to spare and she'd likely learn all that's important.

She gasped once more, her entire body jerking gently as the smooth texture of her visitor caressed the curve of a breast, another hand spanking her behind once more which makes her flinch momentarily. The woman lets out a deep, passionate groan as her heavy breasts sway below her then, slowly settling back into place as the orb between his fingers gingerly pressed against the palm of his hand.

"I-I'll be patient then ..", she stammered, though relief is short as a sudden pleasure forces the figure beneath him to tense up with a moan, her mouth agape as he moves against her. It doesn't take long for her to adjust, rhythmically thrusting her hips back against his own, never forcing him to take her although she wanted it more each time the pulsing length of his shaft slid against her flower. Staring blankly ahead she had a hard time enduring this procedure, each motion against him sending another hot wave of desire through her loins while the relentless assault on her love pearl put her lust on edge. With each passing moment the urge to simply thrust herself down on his manhood grew stronger, the image becoming more vivid before her eyes, yet despite her obvious discomfort she couldn't deny her fondness for this subtle display of control.

A shuddering, near whimpering groan comes from the poor girl as the fire between her thighs wouldn't be extinguished by this alone anytime soon, not if he's offering her so much more.

"Aegir ..", she moans almost impatiently, barely turning her head, red lips hanging open as she looks back at him with a familiar longing in her eyes.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 pm

He realized that she enjoyed a little pain. He did not often experiment with pain though the dream he had induced had made it clear that he was experimenting in that realm just a little. She was too precious to him to harm, yet given his awareness for it was next to impossible to keep anything from him should he look. For her sake he tried it out a little and even had further scenarios in mind, nothing sadistic though, hardly.

He was uncertain how she would receive the gift though he had felt in her mind the anticipation of what it might be as well as the ability to resist knowing at least for now. It was simple in a way but he had thought of her when he had found it for reasons that he had not truly understood. Perhaps it was the color, that had to be it. He had better of course though wanted to keep things simple too. He did not wish for her to feel obligated or think that this was some sort of bribe. As far as he was concerned she did not have to learn anything further. He had been happy as far as she was after all though he was taking a considerable risk by leaving matters open like this.

Ryu had his attention but rather than force something upon her he gave her the choice in the future. It could have been seen as all part of some elaborate game for it was far too easy to just take what he wanted but what he truly wanted could not be so easily taken, to do so made the desire irrelevant after all.

Good girl, Ryu. Patience … patience ... He continues to tease her with those heated motions, each rub against her meant to increase her desire One thing that he had not had to do with her was increase her desire, her need. Occasionally he increased the amount of pleasure she felt of dulled her pain and while he dulled her pain often and did so now he did so with reason. He sought to fill her deep with himself. But as he senses her desire building further he slips back along that wet slit, angling against her heated core.

He presses just the tip inside her, a bare inch that rocks back and forth inside that core, the tightness, that heat, it all called to him but he reminded himself of patience.

But he hears his name spilling from her lips as he probes her with those shallow thrusts. If she could read his alien features she would have seen the same sort of look on his features that want, that need though he could not hope to keep it all together.

Perhaps if you ask me nicely ... The telepathic voice low but playful though whether she does so or not he knew that he was not going to hold out for long here in this little game of theirs.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Oddly enough she hadn't expected him to react in such a manner, but the fact that he did brought an amused smile to her face. That is, until the daunting motions between her thighs were enough to once again reflect the sexual tension she was in, twisting her features to express just that. She had every reason to simply go through with it and ask, but stalling things for just a moment, no matter how brief, would well enough serve as repayment for putting her in this position in the first place. "My, my, how embarassing this is .. asking me to say such indecent things .."

Ryu rose a hand to her lips, requiring quite the effort at this time of day and after what he'd put her through already. Her breathing became somewhat shallow and rapid as she struggled to remain calm, putting a finger against her lips as if it wasn't inherently obvious enough that she wanted to bask in the pleasure of his flesh, to feel his heat radiate within her core when their bodies joined. She let out a barely stifled moan before the inevitable surrender, clearly not quite ready to indulge herself with patience as much as he did.

"Ahn, it's no use .. I .. I want it inside me .." Swallowing hard she adressed him, though her gaze averted from his own once she began to speak. Even if she had disrobed and given herself unto him, asking for it was far more humiliating than the act of sleeping with someone or something itself. He'd clearly pushed a button there, but she would happily play along anyway, pleading with a familiar sort of distress in both voice and appearance. "Would Aegir kindly penetrate my .. pussy .. and not tease me any longer? P-please, Ryu would like to have sex with you above all else right now."

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:17 am

She was teasing him with the simple virtue that she was so close to him at that moment in time. Dual hearts pounded in his chest as he did his best to remain patient knowing that the rewards were well worth it but yet that notion was the same thing that was making him a tad impatient too knowing just how wonderful her body felt snuggle around him.

Still she did not make him wait for long, her words, that request bubbling forth even if he had sensed that he had touched a nerve with her here she obeyed and he found it rather touching that she went through this for him.

In the future though he would remember this though and not make such requests of her lightly. His hand rubbed her ass with the simple words that she uttered.

My apologies, Ryu. I should have checked first but I am flattered that you choose not to make an issue out of it. Your request of course, is granted.

He pressed into her then rewarded by the heated tightness that he loved so much. He recounted how they had met and all the times he had encountered her throughout her time her on the island. He enjoyed her very much too. She always came to life when he told his stories for wasn't that what his mental manipulations were.

Wasting little time in filling her he ran his fingers through her red locks before grasping them, his other hand swept around her hip stroking over her clit enticing it out from hiding.

He throbbed, reaching into her mind it was customary that he dulled her response to pain for her sake so that was never going to be an issue. The last thing he wanted of course was to hurt her inadvertently although he new that she enjoyed mild pain he was still experimenting with how much pain to use but to keep things pleasant with her as well for the most part. Perhaps next time he would explore that avenue a little more seeing that she had acquiesced to his little game he had felt that he owed her a little reward.

But that was neither here nor there. He focused on the moment, the profound feel of her silken locks wrapped against his hand as he felt her body against his.

He had to wait two more years for her and that was only a possibility, one that he had left up to her. He was patient though for the next two years he would be most eager.

You may move if you wish.He was throbbing inside her, using that elastic nature to expand and contract within her rather than having to thrust within her core.

Character Listing

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:11 am

The woman below him was stunned by the sudden intrusion, coating his throbbing erection with a film of clear nectar as he pressed into her. She mewled pitifully as he pushed further, finally getting what she craved though the sound itself was muffled by the finger between her lips. By the time he granted her request she had been wet enough that slim streams of her very personal body fluid made their way down her thighs, steadily being absorbed by the already stained bedsheets.

The feel of one of his hands making its way through her hair drew a relieved sigh from the girl as she reflected briefly on what he said. She could only thank him for the apology in silence as she closed her eyes and treasured the moment, his fingers leaving a tingling sensation on her scalp. Ryu found high value in knowing that Aegir didn't abuse the abundant knowledge he had or could potentially have of her, thus it was easy to forgive overseeing that tiny tidbit of information in the broad pool of her mind.

Moaning loudly she spread her legs apart further, not having anticipated the assault on her clit she reflexively lowered the hand keeping her silent before digging its fingers back into the sheets. The tiny bud had nearly been neglected, though it remained as sensitive as ever. It did little to help her pent up arousal, only making her feel hotter as blood rushed back and forth keeping up with her rising heartbeat.

Ryu exhaled sharply when he suggested she could move on her own if she so desired, having a hard time adjusting to the flexible girth of his manhood as it stimulated her with its delicate contractions. "I'd love to, j-just .. ha .. ahn .. just a moment." She tensed up briefly, feeling the burning desires spreading throughout her loins as his member expanded inside her, molding those heavenly depths to fit its newly gained size. That thirst for pleasure could easily be quenched by these motions alone, but her body desired more of it, not satisfied with the idea of prolonging matters any further.

Naturally there were limits to how much she could take, their countless meetings ensured that she had a vague idea of what those limits were. She knew that Aegir arranged for any pain to dimish or disappear entirely and she trusted he'd ensure that she wouldn't suffer any serious injury whenever she was caught up in things like this.

"I'm going to start moving now." Pulling herself away from the warmth of the single other entity on the bed, the redhead arched her back a little further when the length of his shaft slid along the rose petals of her flower, allowing only a fraction of his twin cocks to escape her. Pausing for a moment she took a deep breath before slowly thrusting herself back against him, letting out a soft groan as her tight sheath engulfed his mauve member once more, grinding her luscious derriere against it. "Ah, yes .. yes, that's much better." Ryu started out nice and slow, repeating the process whereas each time she managed to receive more pleasure as each thrust was deeper than the last whilst shifting her hips ever so slightly, trying to alter the various stimuli that were now surging through her every fiber.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 am

Had he wanted to he could be quiet evasive but the more respect for someone he had the less often he was inside their head unless of course he was running them through a fantasy or scenario as it was impossible not to touch on the mind.

Tonight was a little bit of a training exercise in survival. In her doing what it was necessary to endure matters before he found her. His node had been embedded in her already so he could sense that though there was no reason that he should take any chances in not training her for the worse should it come up. And since he was monitoring her levels of pain and adjusting matters down her forgiveness, which was more beautiful a thing then her mewling out in pleasure below him.

He had always enjoyed how she came to life and already she was making more space for him between those thighs as his fingers surprised her with the onslaught on her clit. He could actually feel the throb of blood beneath as he played with her there some.

Take you time, Ryu, we have the night. He was never in a rush with her, there simply had been no need. She was one of the few on the island that could brake him out of melancholy and even inspire him to create.

Very well ... He said to her moving. Of course she was right in knowing that he was considerate enough to monitor just how much pain or discomfort that she was in. Her body pressed back against him, that wet slickness adding to the heat of her body that radiated against him as she grinned her ass back against him. Bubbling groans pass his lips as he fills her as much as she takes at least. She steadily pushes back against those throbbing members that continue to take him in though he casually monitors her thoughts that she's harboring about being his slave one day, maybe. Did she desire for something greater than that position, would she be content as his? He wondered briefly as his fingers curled through her hair. Of course there were other matters to consider too. There was the whole Ishtar situation after all and though he thought it best that Ryu brooch that subject he would have to visit Ishtar in the future again afterward.

I like this, Ryu. Tentacles coil around her heavy breasts, squeezing them gently as their tips rub against her nipples as he leans over her leaving a trail of kiss beginning at her neck, trailing over a shoulder than down her back.

Character Listing

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:11 am

Digging into her mind would reveal that she truly wanted to be his posession, to belong to someone that concerned himself with not only his interests alone but someone who looked back to keep hers in mind as well. All she could ever truly want from their agreement was more of the same mind numbing pleasure, feeling genuine bliss whenever she was brought to climax in his hands. The woman had given himself to him under the impression that what she experienced with him so far was what she would receive in the end. Sex, protection and consideration were undoubtedly enough to leave her satisfied with such a position unless it became clear that she could gain something greater along the way. Unaware of his actions she moves against him, taking in more and more of Aegir as she moans out again.

"I ca- ahhh! .. can't help it .. you're driving me crazy!" She cries out when she feels a sudden pressure about her chest area, simply adding to the cascade of heated motions all around her that manage to stun her momentarily. Sensual moans and gasps flow from her lips in rapid succession as she tries to cope with it all, jutting her chest out in an attempt to drive the pair of swollen orbs further into his tender embrace. She shivered, feeling as though the subtle stimulus would set the mounds on fire as they were being molded by his tentacles in a knowing fashion.

"You're making this hard for me ..", she utters with a sly grin before slowly moving against him once more, supressing another naughty sound she'd have made if she didn't bite down on her lip. He startles her with his kisses, knowing fully well that her neck was sensitive enough to make her react with pleasant shudders. ".. b-but I'm glad you enjoy it."

The more he dug into her mind the more he discovered. Naturally she appeared to be content with simple pleasures and the distance she could put between herself and other monsters by staying with him. It was out of the question that by simple making love to her in a moment such as this would utterly satisfy her needs, although the most problematic matter was Ishtar, without a doubt. The bond was strong, perhaps too strong and vital to her well being all things considered, so there was a high risk leaving the girl behind if only just initially when worrying about her contentment. Ryu then speaks up, almost playfully. "Still, liking it isn't enough .. I'll have to make you love it."

Ryu then thrusts herself back onto his twin members, taking in more of his length than before. Her head shoots to the ceiling as she moans out in sheer delight as its thickness brushes against her tight folds, stretching them before forcing the girl's insides to collapse around him from the penetration alone. She was loving the feel of his shaft, all snuggled up against the insides of her vagina it seemed as though she could feel his own heartbeat as he was throughly squeezed by those velvet depths. It felt right to her, so delightfully right as she pulls back only to thrust back onto him, drawing another passionate moan from her.

Thu May 02, 2013 7:23 pm

He of course had been touched by her thoughts. Her expectations were simple ones though of course she would take more should he offer it and he certainly would. His relationship with her was a special one indeed and he had no problems affording her little pleasures along the way.

Remembering back to their first encounter and how each progressed until there were now here they both had their fir share of pleasure along the way.

And as much as he had been afraid in leaving this matter to her decision he knew that in the end he wanted it to be by her will. Of course there was still a long two years ahead of them to wait … normally he was patient but he was quiet eager for this.

Still knowing that this was an acceptable arrangement thus far only pleased him further. The knowing that he had fulfilled a need of hers, the disdain he had for simple usurping her mind to make her agree to it had been the real challenge that he had spent all this time working at.

He delighted in the future and what it was likely to bring as much as he delighted in the present. His tentacles coil about her breasts squeezing them as he pulls back lightly on her auburn locks. The smaller cocks not as large as the central one had been easier to deal with as she could take them easier.

Not as much as you do the same to me, Ryu.

Ishtar, was a small problem of course though truth be told he was Ishtar's first here. Not that t would sway her. He could control her as well but that was distasteful and he would not stack things in his favor one way or the other. There were factors with Ishtar that he could control. He knew what happened with her beloved sister. He was already thinking to get Ishtar on board with this then acquiring Minerva wouldn't hurt either. And to sweeten the arrangement further Ishtar wouldn't be his slave but Ryu's. Somehow he thought that the matter might be easier to accept.

Show me again why I love this so much. He encouraged her though with his eidetic memory that was unnecessary. He remembered but he loved the reminders,

He sucked on one of his tentacles then gave her a rare treat sliding it over her backside then twirling it against her back door. May I? He didn't presume that it was his right to take her there, or perhaps he already knew the answer and was teasing her a little.

But she reminded him alright! Her moans a godsend as he felt that tightness wrap around him forcing a groan from him as she drove herself back, the sound mixing with her moans it had been a wonder that he had gotten out his words, then again they were not dependent on him breathing but relied on telepathy. Even so he felt so close that he was about to burst any second now though he struggled to contain himself for a bit longer he hoped.

Character Listing

Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Ryu thought she might have to approach Ishtar soon, but that thought was far off in the back of her mind which wasn't guided by mere instinct as she bucks her hips at the feel of his member, the woman aiming to accomodate more of him as it made her pleasantly euphoric.

"With pleasure." Not only did she find delight in their motions alone, she was oddly complacent when he expressed his in the form of words or these bubbly groans that she loved so much. She wanted Aegir to be satisfied with her possibly as much as he wanted her to be content in serving him and any time he gave her that confirmation she could enjoy this consensual servitude to the fullest.

Caught by surprise when suddenly the smooth texture of a tentacle threatened to plunge forth into her behind, she hadn't thought her face could become any hotter as he asked whether he may insert it or not. Of course he must've known, she thought, and despite the brief embarrassment she could only beam at the intention behind it. That he might take her there had been a treat indeed, the mere thought of it making her thighs quiver in excitement since it wasn't often such an offer was made, this intoxicating pleasure she'd receive from being utterly filled by him. "Yes, please ..", she managed, her voice filled with want as she braced herself for this new kind of pleasure.

Even then she could feel another orgasm approaching, welling up inside her as she pushes back, eagerly grinding the tightness of her sheath along his length. She feels every inch of it as she impales herself, every stroke of his shaft eliciting moan after moan from the girl. Ryu couldn't help but let her jaw hang open as the never ending flow of moans and gasps echo through the dorm room slowly growing more frantic and increasing in ferocity, announcing her impending climax. It'd take just a little more.

Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 am

This bliss she reminded him of again and again was always perfect in his mind. She was most eager to please him and he was overjoyed that she had reached this state. His investment in patience might win out this time as she delivered upon him her appreciation with each shuffle of her hips back as they slide against his throbbing members.

He was so close in rupturing inside her though he had other plans for when he was rummaging around in her mind just now he had seen other things. He doubted there would be much of an issue, she may even be more open to it now but he could always gauge her reaction for next time.

But as she got closer to her own release he tried to hold back on his own hoping that he could out last her a little he cheats as a tentacle circles his central member and begins priming it by jerking on the sensitive member.

He fills her ass, slowly with that tentacle as he uses care not to hurt her though he is dulling her mind of the pin there was no harm in double checking, now was there? The tentacle pushes inside her, spiraling againsginst her nus as he pushes it in.

But here he cheats a little among a litany of bubbling groans that vocalize his own enjoyment he presses into another region of her mind that regulates the sensations of touch, of plesure andND he toggles that switch a bit making each movement ten times as better.

Cum for me, Ryu.

Character Listing

Fri May 03, 2013 11:57 am

The woman wails blissfully below him as the appendage pushes into the confines of her needy form, feeling no pain as it works against the muscles there. The pressure, the unrestrained motions of it as it spiraled against her backside brought her to the brink of release. She was embracing this unique pleasure, this calm before the storm when all of a sudden it felt as though someone had removed the flood barriers, leaving her in the wake of an unrelenting flow.

Drunk with pleasure she can only pick up the pace as she loses herself completely, driving back against him taking as much as she could when he projected his words into her mind. Ryu buckles under the weight of his request and cums, hard, crying out loud as her head shoots up to the ceiling and her back arches almost painfully if he wasn't preventing it.

An intense orgasm was washing over her as she tensed up in his grasp, reflexively jerking her hips back and forth still milking those cocks for all they were worth in an effort to bring the same release unto him.

Sat May 04, 2013 2:01 am

That was close. Though he had to cheat to get her to release though he wrenches free of her quickly repositioning her so that his cocks blast her with his hot cum. The two smaller ones to the face and the lander one that he's stroking against her full tits.

He gasps the strange burbling sound each second causing him to throb but he leaks more dribbling to the floor of the dorm.

His tentacle is still bent around her hip, still pressing into her ass, slow in it's quest to tease and please her as it throbs against the walls of her body then contracts repeating the process again.

How would she take this cum marking? He saw a glimpse of it in her mind and thus decided to try it out. His had reaches out to graze the side of her face as tentacle sweeps to her hairless crotch rubbing back and forth as he deliberately makes contact with her clit.

As lovely as every but please tell me when you need a brake. I can keep t this all night with you.

Character Listing

Sat May 04, 2013 3:21 am

All of a sudden there was a particular fragrance reaching into her nostrils, the smell of his release as it had been splattered across her bare form.

Ryu didn't expect to be turned around, but when she did she ended up facing the trio of his manhood with her face twisted in a grimace of orgasmic pleasure. Somehow something in her mind was flicked like a switch as he did so, recalling familiar events in the past so when his molten cum burst forth she'd shut her eyes and stuck out her tongue in preparation.

Thick, white cum shot at the girl, a few droplets missed staining the sheets behind her although she took the brunt of his climax, still dealing with the aftermaths of her own as his covered her face and chest. She could feel the liquid heat as it made contact with her skin, her cheek, mouth and nose almost entirely encompassed by that musky goodness, melting as though it was butter tingling every bit of skin as it went. Taking it all in she notes with delight that some of it managed to spurt onto her tongue and past her lips though she hesitates a moment before pulling it back into her mouth, rolling his semen about with that fleshy tongue of hers. Her large breasts heave and drop with every deep breath she takes, eyes glancing back at him half lidded now as he had turned her into a cum stained mess.

For a moment she says nothing, does nothing as she collects his cum near her throat before swallowing the salty treat, gulping it down which a keen ear would find quite audible. With a contented sigh she then does some repositioning of her own, now kneeling on the bed panting since she had yet to catch her breath. A single drop of cum drops off her ragged locks onto her breasts, mixing with the puddle of sweat and sexual fluids there slowly streaming down her cleavage. The girl gasps, then moans as his tentacles start all over though merely acting to keep the embers of her desire going.

"I'd like a short break then, thank you very much.", she says hoping she may last longer if she took a minute or two. This had worn her out more than she expected though, so recovery was definitely in order. Not only that, but it was during this scene she realized there were some nagging fears and thoughts that needed to be taken care of before they vanished in the bliss of their lovemaking. The island changed her, of course, losing her virginity here and getting raped by the various inhabitants on numerous occasions she feared that she might be a little too susceptible to their kinks. While that in itself wasn't making her entirely comfortable she didn't actually know whether Aegir thought of that sort of acceptance as preferable since it would appear he'd been deliberate in his actions, but then again what made her unique among the sluts and whores she slowly seemed to turn into if she hadn't already?

While she recovered however she didn't mean for things to be entirely one-sided, shuffling closer to the bulk of his body ever so slowly she raised her hands carefully as they grasped each of the smaller cocks, gently stroking them while her thumbs encircled the tips, hoping to draw out the remnants of his orgasm. "In the meantime, allow me to lick you clean .."

With this she bends over a bit, her head perfectly in line with his central member as she parts those ruby lips and timidly starts glacing the tip of his larger shaft with saliva. Ryu was slow and sensual in her gestures, lapping up the dribble that his once potent stream of semen had been reduced to. The taste, the stench surrounding her, it all was Aegir in its essence and she wouldn't be able to wash it off until morning. Usually the mere thought would be enough to entice her for another round, but she needed that break he offered.

Once more she considered what he saw in her to begin with, the simple Ryu Tanaka. There were many others girls here smarter than her, some more sociable, some more endowed .. the list went on. She didn't feel like she excelled at anything except athletics maybe, but even here there were others outshining the redhead. On the off chance he hadn't picked up on that stream of thoughts by then she'd have no choice but to ask him.

Last edited by Ryu on Sun May 05, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Aegir knew that she had concerns though he was aware that she was t a quandary too, that she enjoyed this conditioning that the island residents had placed her through. He was keenly monitoring her responses to this after all and while there had been two times before that he had done something similar it was only when seeing the desire in minds that he did it for he was more often than not one that sought to please those he had been with. It was a quirk of his of course though he nods at her offer to clean him the brake though does not keep him from occasionally touching her.

Tentacles graze over her clit from time to time though he eases up on the pleasure she feels to make such touches heated but not overwhelming.

He slides his tentacles over those large globes, squeezing them on occasion. The tighter the ruby lips on him the tighter that those tentacles grip those firm orbs their tips dashing over erect nipples as he strokes her there lightly.

The tentacle he has in her ass pushes in slowly, a little deeper it pulses once or twice then extracts from her to give her that desired brake.

Too bad you have class tomorrow or I'd stay the night but tomorrow is a different story, Ryu. I extend an invitation to you to join me at my cove for the night or possibly the weekend if you desire that. That feels nice, Ryu ...

He sweeps his hand through her auburn locks and grips the side of her cum stained face. He does not hurry her but rather allows her to take as little or as much of him as possible. His members still tingling at his recent climax and her attentions near overwhelming him to the point that he would have to stop soon himself for a little while that is.

Bubbling groans of additional pleasure rise up from his mouth though monitoring her thoughts he does pick up some of her concerns. The tentacle that had been in her ass returns, the tip barely slipping into her as tease of sorts.

You are concerned. Think you concerns and I can address them, there is no need to vocalize them. He of course new them, those questions of why that she was selected and not someone else for instance but he let her structure her thoughts a bit.

Or you my stop and speak if that seems more natural to you.

Character Listing

Sun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next