View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Creations (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Creations (for Kakumaoh)
She gulps at his response. She had hoped that was it but that was hardly the case though she would not have admitted it there was a part of her mind that was glad that he was not finished. She had enjoyed that much too much. In contrast to her first time here that was actually pleasant.

It was a cruel irony that he was not only raping her but making her like it too as if the contradiction was pleasing to him but if she had the choice of enjoying it and not enjoying it, she would prefer to enjoying it. She could always blame her body for her betrayal, right?

And the enjoyment made it tough to remain bitter about it too. If it were just all constant pain she would become bitter real quick but what made it worse was having to enjoy her own torment while she was here.

She had four more years of this at least but what was the end game here? What happened next? She had barely thought of it almost out of her first semester now she had not been here long.

Pulled up she gasped. “OH GAWD!”

She protest even before he let gravity do it's work letting her slid down his length, not too fast nor too slow the pace was just right. So full of him she pants, then buries her face in his neck as she feels those familiar tremors lance through her core.

She even did what she had never done with a man before. She kissed him, small little kisses against that neck, her pert tongue dashing out to lick at the column of his throat.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Her actions were surprising to him; usually, students wouldn't do much more than grudgingly admit that they were enjoying his attentions. Even those rare few who gave in more readily tended not to go much beyond what he demanded of them. None had shown anything that could be interpreted as a sign of affection, even though this was certainly just a reaction to how her body felt.

Not that he had any complaints about it. His own tongue flicked out to play along the side of her neck as he slid her up and down his shaft. While he had had to move his hands from her breasts to her back to hold her in this position, he held her tightly enough that he could feel her nipples rub against his chest with each thrust.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 pm

It wasn't as if she were infatuated or wanted this but the demon did not hurt her and it was obvious that he could if he had wanted to bring some sadistic touch to things. But the kisses had been of gratitude.

She was thankful more than he would know about being restrained, ever since that first night. Her heart pounded against her chest and had she knew that she surprised him that wouldn't have been a complete shock to her. She would have probably been one of those impassive ones that would have probably stubbornly denied that the sky was blue knowing that that was what he wanted to hear.

She would have resented him had he kept her restrained but he hadn't, he released her though and there had not been many ways that she could thank him for that in words.

Her breasts strained and ached, she moaned feeling his tongue sweep against her exposed and warm neck. His other hands supported her as he brought her up and down that shaft. She even considered that he gave her the time to move her parts and not damage the project she had been working on for the past few weeks now making her efforts for naught.

It would have felt odd thanking him as he raped her, that probably wasn't going to happen but she wanted to show that she was grateful for those concessions that he did not have to give.

“OH, So good.” Her walls were clamping down against him, her passage slick and full of him. “What – what is your favorite way to have a girl.” Her excitement never resided though as she was brought against his length.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:23 pm

The girl continued to surprise him; the question wasn't one he'd have expected from a reluctant partner. Even so, he managed to keep his rhythm while he briefly considered the matter. After a moment, he answered, "I haven't really considered it. I enjoy variety too much to really stick with only one position." An evil grin crossed his face. "Or are you volunteering to help me experiment?"

Even as he spoke, he slowly increased the speed he was fucking her.

Character listing

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 am

“UNGH!” Her body keenly felt his as he began to move at a quicker pace. She felt so full of him and her fingers slipped over his broad shoulders to hold on to him in some fashion to pull back up as she drifted down his rod doing what she could to enhance the moment, to draw out hid pleasure.

She catches the grin and nods weakly though she was dreading a prolonged session it was clear that she had appreciated her freedom far to greatly to cause him disappointment in anyway, She may not have wanted to but she agreed to assist him with only the brief amount of hesitation due to the way that he was moving against her. She canted back her head as a moan was torn from her lips.

Daphnee was clenching at him again, juices rolling down that shaft as it filled her up. She came around it, her lips pressing against his quiet suddenly to stifle another cry. She had never done that before, her first kiss with a demon of all things.

Somehow that felt wrong but at the same time it felt so right to. Whimpers continued to spill out of her lips as she gazes as him.

“U-Use me as AH you OH wish!” She supplied words to her earlier nodded now, her breasts felt so heavy against his hands, so good as she felt that length sweeping through her. Was she that frightened of bondage in any form?

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

He didn't notice her nod, as the question hadn't been serious anyway. Even if he had seen, it wouldn't have actually affected anything; she wouldn't be able to last long enough even if they'd had more time before the next class.

Her orgasm was enough to trigger his own, sending his demonic seed into her waiting depths. Her sudden kiss managed to suppress not only her cry, but his howl of pleasure. He didn't return the kiss, though, due to the risks of accidental injury his teeth posed.

“U-Use me as AH you OH wish!” she said as their climaxes died down. He grinned at the offer as he lifted her off his shaft, still slick with their combined juices. While he'd have done what he wanted with her either way, things tended to get more interesting when one of the students surrendered so completely to him.

He turned her around as he put her feet back on the floor so that she was facing the table. "Bend over," he ordered before cupping her breasts in two hands and pressing the tip of his cock against her slit.

Character listing

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:11 pm

She nods once again. Her chest heaving in a little fear that had been left over from the suddenness of this meeting but she listens to his words. It is the realization that there is a new fear, one not as great as the one that had made her utterly terrified of bondage or restraints in any fashion.

It had been associated with restraints though for this was the way it had done this, where she could not move and was brutalized. It has her heart beating in her chest though and while she was afraid she complied, her hands supporting her, maintaining her balance as she spread her legs widening her stance as she leaned forward.

Memories had flooded back, she whimpered a little though it did not brutalize her, at least not yet. If that never came she would grow a little more lax, a little more comfortable with it behind her as he was.

A small gasp at feeling his length press up against her slit though it was not rough. She tries not to get her hopes up though, just in case the demon decided to change it's mind for whatever reason.

Still, she relaxes a bit more with each second, her ass sticking out in the air, if he were patience she would start easing back against that firm length knowing just what he intended. Of course he could have just taken his fill at any point to.

As long as he is not rough with her she continues to relax against him as she shuffles her hips back against his own, seeing just how much of that massive length he wishes to use on her, eyes pressing closed as she bites the inside of her cheek to stifle the moan of pleasure that spills out from her lips as that warmth spreads through her very being.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

He could sense the sudden increase in her fear, slight as it was. He couldn't tell whether it was due to the position or what she expected him to do, but it didn't matter either way since she'd given him permission to do what he wanted with her.

He gave her a moment to get into position before beginning to press back between her lower lips. Soon enough, she was sliding back against him to match his thrusts into her tight passage. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

Character listing

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 am

How could she answer that? On the one hand she didn't want this. She was minding her business as always when this situation had been thrust upon her but at the same time he was gentle with her, he had given her enough concessions thus far …

He was the first to have ever listened and the way that he took her had been sublime. She may not have wanted this initially but the way her body moved back against his oncoming thrusts told the story there. She was beside herself with want, she was panting at feeling that girth slide into her.

Daphnee felt so full of him as he took her. She doesn't debate the question for long, though her words might have been seen as an ego thing, another reward for the concessions he had given to her thus far.

“The best I've had on this island. And … ohhh … I was … was,” she gasped at the feel of him as her green eyes close tightly. A moan of pleasure escapes her lips as she feels him sliding up against that precious pot within her core again. “I was … was a virgin when I got here.”

If she had been taken like this each time it would have been more bearable though this is the only time devoid of much fear, just what sprang up naturally. Had he of hurt her or not given those concessions she wouldn't have ever admitted that and fought him but she had no real reason to deny it, though in retrospect she did not wish to encourage him either but it was too late, the words were already out there.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:54 am

She stopped short of actually agreeing with him, but he took her statement for what it was worth; more than a few students would either not reply at all or deny it despite the obvious evidence their bodies gave to the contrary. Given that some of the other guests could be downright sadistic, she might even have been subtly trying to deny her enjoyment, but it didn't matter; her body and the undercurrents of her emotions told the truth.

As her reactions told him that he'd found her sweet spot again, he began to increase the strength and speed of his thrusts. Her breasts bounced in his hands with each thrust, the firm orbs and hard nipples brushing against his palms.

Character listing

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:13 pm

She saw no reason to deny it, that would have been as stupid and as pointless as lying about the color of the sky to someone you were outdoors with and while she did not openly agree with his statement she inferred the truth.

The effects he had on her body were obviously pleasant given the way she pushed back at him meeting those forward thrusts. Eyes pressed closed against the sensations that swam over her as she felt the warm tingles flowing through her as she felt tight hands pressing against her breasts, the warmth and wight of those orbs pressed against his hands, her obvious excitement evident in the fullness of those nipples, the hard points pressing into his hands.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

She whimpered as she felt his firmer thrusts against the sensitive portions of her body. With each thrust into her she pushed back a little more as it was obvious that she wanted to show him just how grateful she was. Though as his thrust got quicker hers got slower since at each pass he was drawing more of him inside her, clenching tightly against him at each pass.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm

With her tight walls gripping him as if they wished to keep him inside her forever, there was only so long he could hold off the inevitable. With a howl of pleasure, he pressed against her as his hot cum filled her. If the rooms hadn't been so thoroughly soundproofed, it would have been almost guaranteed that someone would have heard them; in a small corner of his mind, he idly wondered whether she knew about that or whether being found like this was a major part of her fears. Only a small corner, mind you; for the most part, he concentrated on the pleasures of her wonderful body.

Character listing

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 am

His orgasm triggered her own, that hot sticky load adding to this feeling of fullness, her body tightening against his as she stiffened.

She lacked the knowledge of the sound proofed room. Of course she had fears of being caught in such an uncompromising position such as this but it wasn't as if she had been asking for this either and if they had been discovered she had figured that whoever chanced upon them would just assume she was being taken against her will. That seemed evident enough.

A long and loud moan of contentment washed from her lips though, contrary in keeping quiet though she still pressed back even now. Unless he drew out of her that was.

She was so full of him, so stretched out and while their juices manage this a little easier it was still a bit much to take in.

Daphnee steels herself when she gets a bit more than half his length inside her. She wishes to show her appreciation and her first night here was not luxurious for her as a large member pounded away at her without mercy. That was the only reason that she could try this now to show her appreciation in some form. She presses her eyes closed and whimpers reaching between her legs to see how much more of his she has to take.

“Don't move … please ...” she pants, stealing herself for more. Thankful for the moment that the thing that took her virginity was so thorough. It hurt. This was a little discomforting as she had to get use to this feeling on having so much inside her. Determined Daphnee had an unusual will. She might have seemed quick to surrender but that was because she was a practical girl. But she was actually quiet willful.

She rests there for a long moment still cumming around him, how could she not feel so stimulated with so much inside her?

She gets use to the discomfort though breathing slowly. Provided that he hasn't stopped her yet or moved further she then jabs her hips down taking the last few inches of his meat in one feel swoop.

“SHIT!” She gasps and breaths heavily but remains still as she gets use to the sensation, that complete fullness. She pants and squeezes her eyes feeling him so deep that he's pressing into her cervix. She takes a long moment to adjust to him now, her body fighting the discomfort with having so much inside her though she's proud that she fit it all in, she was determined to even though she didn't think she would possibly fit it all.

“Just … just a minute ...” it's longer than a minute though if he waits. “O-OK. You can move now.”

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 am

It took a moment for him to realize what she's planning when she asks him not to move. Once he did, however, he's willing to let her take as much as she thinks she can.

That turned out to be more than he'd thought possible for a human. He gave her the time she requested before starting up again. Even then, he thrust more slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

Character listing

Thu May 02, 2013 1:58 pm

If it had not been for what she was forced in doing the first evening she was here she would have never fit him all and would have been lucky to take half of him. She was in a degree of discomfort though she had never felt any fuller and hopefully never would again.

She could not take anything so big. His girth filled her completely and she whimpered a bit. It was her will that had driven her. Will that had been shaped to take him all, not foolishly resisted him or deny him in any way.

She had feared bondage that much but it was out of that fear that had allowed her to endure enough to take so much. Though when he did move she was very thankful that it was so slow seeing that if he wanted to hurt her, if he wanted to be sadistic he could have easily done so.

It was not difficult to say that this had been her best non human experience yet. All the other monsters where sadistic bastards. This had been a milestone in a way. Maybe they weren't all so twisted though this one could be the exception to the rule.

God he was so big. There was no way that he wasn’t touching that g-spot and she thought he was doing a number before! He shuddered, so full of him she was already squeezing against him though the attempt was feeble as she let loose a gasp.

She was shaped out around him so that any other monster not as thick would find her loose, she would have to take awhile to recover though she had no idea about the nanites of the island or their remarkable curative skills. None of that seemed to matter though as she dipped her head, a moan spilling from her lips following quickly by another as she felt the heat building up inside her already with those deep thrusts that left her a ragged mess.

“OH, GAWD, N-NOT NOW!” She struggled to hold on, panting wildly as it was clear to him that she was one the edge of another orgasm ready to spill over a cliff and plunge into orgasmic bliss.

Thu May 02, 2013 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next