View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hot Topic (for Nola) 

Post Re: Hot Topic (for Nola)
Nola was already outside the school building waiting for Etolie. Her clothes looked more old fashioned; a white dress-like robe and a brown cloak and hood. She also had a bag slung over her shoulder with all the necessary tools. "Alright, let's go." She starts leading Etolie to the clearing a good distance from the school, away from any disturbances. She immediately gets things ready setting out the tools and creates the pentagram.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:45 am

God look at those clothes, such ghastly things.

She might have been “dress down” herself but all her clothes were from fashion designers and much too good for a trek out to the wildness. Jewelry adorns her, rings, necklaces, bracelets and the like she follows the poor girl into the forest. Poor is right.

Still when they find a place and setup Etolie thinks for a moment. “Come to think of it isn't a coven three to five people? Wouldn't we have been better grabbing someone else. I'm happy to help though.”

She smiles and sets down her designer bag getting out some cookies. Normally she wouldn't offer her any but she had plans. “Do you want some Nola? I figured we could grab a snack before we really got into it.”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 am

"Oh, sure, just a moment." Nola just wanted to get the finishing touches on the pentagram. It was still going to be a little while before the twilight was upon them, so she saw no harm in taking a bit of a break. She sits down near Etolie and tries one of the cookie. "Mm, very good."

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 am

They're nothing like what my chefs make.

She smiles. “They sure are, I had half the bag before I even got ready to come here.”

Etolie flicks her gaze to the pentagram. This wasn't going to work, she was sure seeing that she only really new two Wiccian spells and one she'd probably get to using today, she couldn't wait!

“I brought some punch. Want some?” Onto plan B if she said no or didn't like punch she guessed.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:30 am

Nola nods needing something to wash down the cookie with and takes a few sips. She finishes about half of it when she sees it's almost time and gets up to start the ritual, but suddenly she starts to feel drowsy and slows down. It feels like her body is in slow motion. It can't seem to keep up with her mind. "What...what's going on?" She kneels down feeling like she might fall over.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 am

Etolie can't help but grin. Spellcraft of not let's see the other grin get up a spell now or a defense for that matter! The drugs working faster and more potently than she had initially though and she mad a note to herself to use the combination in the future again.

She grabs the wrist of the other girl yanking her down as she stands bringing her knee into Nola's face as she does so. She wanted to stun her a little to get the restraints ready but she was caught a little off guard herself not aware that the drugs would act upon her so well. Etolie was unaware that there ware things her on the island or that there might have been other possibilities to these reasons but merely accepted them as the truth so far as nothing seemed abnormal.

“Did you ever think I could be your friend? Honestly!”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:32 am

Everything to Nola seemed to be going in slow motion, except for sound which sounded like it echoed. She looks up at Etolie hearing her question. "If you...didn't like me...to begin with, then...why didn't you...just say so?" She asks now on her hands and knees trying to focus again. She felt like she would black out at any second.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:43 am

“Because, look around Nola. No teachers. No students,” she explained as she got out the cord of rope gauge how best to use it. She walks back tyining up one hand after jerking it back and moving over to a nearby tree, tugging her along as she went..

“Come on you. I've got plans.” She grins as she draws her along.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 am

Nola would keep stumbling along because of the drugged punch and from Etolie tugging on the cord. She tries to pull away just ends up falling over. "What are you...going to do with...me?"

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 am

“Nothing too bad,” she says with a smirk eventually getting the girl to a tree and tying her arms behind it after she stands the girl up. She smirks, standing the girl up as she rounds the tree after testing the restraints. She smiles and tests the restraints first before rounding that tree.

She grips the girl's chin and tilts her head this way and that before setting a kiss against her lips. Her other hand falling to the curve of her breast squeezing it softly.

“We're going to play a little. Then I am going to let you go once I make you scream out in pleasure.”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 am

Nola could barely react as she was was bound to a tree then kissed and fondled. She struggled very weakly against the binds but it did nothing to help. She began to wonder if this was another monster that her. It was hard for to believe another student would get this aggressive with her.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am

She might have thought this was another of the infamous monsters or that Etolie was being controlled. In time Etolie would learn the true nature of the island but not tonight.

She would be able to use that in the future as she discover previous victims to make them victims once more and the good part about it? She could feign ignorance and be believed. But that was all neither here nor there.

Despite being poor Nola was an attractive girl. “You are quiet pretty my dear.” She squeezed her breast firmer then dropped her hands down her sides before she moves to her bag and draws it closer before going to her shorts, unbuttoning them and unzipping them, fingers sweeping down her panties to rub against her clit trying to get it out from hiding as she teases it with light strokes.

“I'm going to make you cum again and again my dear. So soft. So warm. I bet you're already wet you slut. Huh? You like this you filthy whore?” Her voice low and sultry as she continues.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 am

Nola whimpers and struggles more as Etolie keep teasing her. She shakes her head unwilling to give her the satisfaction. "I-I'm not...a whore." She struggles to say while trying not let out a moan. "You're...the one who's...a whore, playing with someone...you just met."

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

“That's because you sluts make it so easy,” She grins as she continues to swirl her finger against that clit. She sneaks a hand beneath her shirt up hitching her bra in the back to be able to get beneath her bra a bit easier. Fingers glance over a mound for a moment before she pulls the shirt up over Nola's head and behind her neck as she presses the bra up enough to expose those tits to the air, her fingers pinching a nipple and rolling it softly between the digits before capturing the other orb in her mouth setting her teeth against the nipple and tugging gently.

Occasionally her tongue flicks out over that nipple as she plays with it some. When she stops paying attention to it that nipple is nice and hard. “You girls are all the same. Wantons for this pleasure. Fortunately I am around to give you a bit of release.”

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Nola continues trying hold back any moans, but she wouldn't be able to keep it up long. Though she denied it, her sex was becoming moist and warm as her body starts to give in. "You're...one of them...aren't you?" She asks, believing Etolie to be a monster taking on a human form.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next