View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Sitting atop Ageirs chest Nail glared down at him at first embaressed when he said he liked her being in that possition but quickly turned to anger and confused and all kinds of other emotions that where driving her crazy afther hearing the last part. Gritting her teeth Nail eyes started to tear up afther hearing the truth...The truth left a bad taste in her mouth, she felt used and violated, but in this line of work it happened alot and over a stupid stone.

"YOUR A LIER!!!" Nail screamed as she attempted to slamm her arms down to end him or atleast puch him in the squishy head but found her limbs bond where they where as the outline of a telekinetic shackle flashed struggling to stop her movement as red glowing hair line cracks started to form around her telekinetic bonds as her aura tryed to over power them. " Y-YOUR ALL MONSTERS!! EVERY ONE OF YOU!!" Nail shouted agin at him befor she drew her head back and attempted to slam her hard as a rock skull into Ageirs squish head. Some like that wound kill but postlike hurt a normal person..alot.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 pm

I had no intention of involving you in anything, my dear … things just sort of happened … you were after Drez but when I laid eyes upon you I could not resist myself in the efforts of attempting to seduce you. I had not thought it would work and was taken by surprise. Hitting him would do little good though he restrained her as those claws were more effective in slashing him. She was angry for certain but it seemed that she was conflicted enough not to power through his attempts to restrain her, at least for now.

While you sought to carry out your objectives I sought to accomplish mine though parted as such I was able to accomplish mine, you have yet to accomplish yours. This stone is far more than a rock but rather a key. I need six more of them now but that is not important.

I will assist you in escaping and acquiring Drez though if you want to be Fafner's slave that could be arranged … I rather not leave you to that fate though. You and I have worked well in the past and you are on my short list of favorites outside of the world I now call home.
He rolls her onto her back then.

I am sorry to have lost myself in the moment, Nail.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Nail was furrious as she pulled onher telekinetic restraints harder and harder the poor he taked about how he tricked her and did it for that stupid rock. "Y-YO TOYED WITH MY HEART...FOR A STUPID ROCK!! MONSTER!!" Nail screamed and cryed as Ageir rolled over so she was now on her back and he was ontop as Nail glared daggers at Ageir more angry then befor. "G-GO I HATE YOU!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Nail screamed and trashed under him as she pulled harder and harder on Ageirs restraints, soon they will shatter.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 am

Aegir signed. He pulled back though as he felt the restraints weakening.

Toyed with your heart? No, Nail. I was simple in that form encase of the pirates seeing me. Fafner was present and I was being careful encase he altered their minds to make it tougher for me to recognize danger. I mislead you by sight alone. Even Iggy was looking for this stone here, one of twelve which are far more valuable then you would realize.

He gazed at the stone for a second as he turned it over in his tentacle. It has no monetary value but this stone holds my life … I could not pass up the opportunity to get this back while you tried to get Drez or secure a means of escape.

But he would leave her unless she showed signs of calming, the restraints she would either power through considering that he did not use much power to them or as soon as he got out of the chamber though he was slow moving enough where she could easily catch up to him or bypass him as the case maybe.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am

"GO TO HELL!! Y-YOUR A LIER AND!! AND!!..." Nail screamed and yelled pulling on the telekinetic restraints harder and harder the psionic barrier keeping her down slowly cracking as she watched Ageir leave her, moving slowly down the hall while she only glared daggers of death in his direction, wishing she could ripp off his head if she wasnt bond to the floor like this for what he did to her, for tricking her. It was the only thing she could think of, how dare he toy with her emotions for a damn rock, she didnt care if it held his life force or the univirse, what he did was unforgivable and she couldnt bear to even look at him let allone forgive.

By the time Nail finilly gotting her self free from the telekinetic restraints Ageir forced on her, he would be gone as Nail sat up, tears roling down her cheeks feeling hurt afther Ageirs confession, but where her feels back then real or just another trick? Nail wasnt sure as she wiped the tears from her sad purple eyes and got up off the ground and slowly calmed down as she started searching the guards, trying to find cloths too wear and a weapon so she could escape this place.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Most of the guards were doids, their weapons were inbuilt to them connect to an internal power supply though there was the one human that had raped her. He had a weapon and if she wished to strip him a flight suit.

But all her yelling earlier had captured the attention of one of the teams sweeping through the ship. She was soon discovered by the familiar boar that she had already encountered and a team of four of these droids. Their weapons had been set to kill, not expecting her to have gotten free and that was probably what gave her a chance to react as the boar grunted out the order to use a stun setting figuring that Fafnir wanted her alive as they fired upon the agent, the boar using the cover of the doorway though the droids marched fearlessly forward, arms ending in in built blasters as they fired upon her.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm

"Damn.." Nail cursed as she searched threw the wreckage of the robotic guards, It turned out the weapons on the droids where attached and useless now. Nail figured as much, no wonder pirates liked to use droids to guarding prisoners for that very reasonas, it was impossible to get a weapon off them with out the proper know how befor Nail remainber, all the guards wernt droids. Quickly she spotted the unconsious body of the humen male she had the awful pleasure of meeting earlyer today.

It was like cruel fate to give Nail some pay back as she glared down at him befor giving his unconsious face the boot... or in this case bare foot since the ones "punishing" her took her shoes...and cloths in all the torture.

"Got it!" Nail whispered excitely as she kneeled over the humen, finding the blaster pistol on his belt where she quickly removed it and checked its ammo, but befor could see even look she jumped afther hearing the startling sound of a familure snort. It was that boar, Nail cursed the same one from earlyer as she gritted her teeth in anger, her cheeks glowing with a light blush as the naked blond agent quickly jumped to her feet and ran the opisite direction away from the droids firing at her as quickly as she could looking to go any where but here so she could come up with a plan.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 am

There had been the passage that Aegir had headed down for it was the only other one save for the one where here guests had arrived. Fleeing down it she comes to an intersection, right or left? She could hear the whine of droids the clank of metal as they hurried toward her firing in her direction as they attempted to stop her.

She could see the alien being to the left and found that he stopped, gazing back over his shoulder at her. He could sense her distress and the boar but he could not feel the machines.

For a moment he wonders which way she was going to choose for that would probably tell him more than her words. He turned around to face her sensing danger in the direction that she was coming in but doing nothing else thus far allowing her to make her own decision here.

Character Listing

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 am

Nail was forced to run down the hall Ageir had disapared down, noting having a choice befor coming to the intersection as Nail soon caught up with the alien unintentionly. Panting from running Nail was flushed and a little sweaty but at the same time just a little embaressed seeing him while she was naked like this befor she was snapped back to reality by the gun fire. Nail paniced knowing she was being prosued and shot at by the boar and his droid guards as Nail quickly choose by instinked quickly taking the left passage where Ageir stude staring her down. Knowing he could slow them down Nail didnt stop to chat as she simply ran by as quickly as she could like a naked blur, her bare feet taping agiest the steel floor as she ran by down the hall.

Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

She hadn't stopped but he wasn't really expecting her to. She trusted his judgement or at least thought he could but her some time as she came this way and passed him leaving him to slow down pursuers.

He turned to do just that as she soon found herself in a hanger complete with a few ships and a mess load of droids. Drez was there, she could see him going up the ramp itno a ship. There had beem another ship, a one eyed blue skinned alien on the ramp and Fafner at the base of it. The pair was splitting up! Not just that they took rather drastic measures setting the drives to overload to deal with Aegir. Even he could not survive an exploding ship.

Character Listing

Wed May 01, 2013 9:27 am

Aegir didn't even attempt to stop her as the agent zipped on passed him, leaving him to her persuers as a distraction whille Nail moved down the hall. It wasnt long befor Nail found her way out and to the hanger, finding Farner with a blue skinned alien leaving on a ship and more importantly Dreze was there leaving on another transport with a mess of guards around him. It was now or never Nail thought as the agent tok a deep breath and rushed out of her cover using the blaster she had to shoot in Farner direction in an attempt to force him to take cover while Nail stormed the ship Drez was entering.

Doing her best to distroy some reacting droid guards and dodge blaster shots as Nail used the confustion to get aboard the ship and close the blast doors behind her.Once in side Nail shot the control panel to jam the door befor putting her back to it and face Drez. "Don't move!!" Nail shouts aiming her blaster at Drez while using her free arm to cover her exposed chest.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:35 am

Fafnir dodged for cover as a naked Nail rushed through the chamber. Blasting some droids along the way and narrowly avoiding others. She boards Drez's ship and blasts the door controls to prevent others from accessing the ship though she has the alien slaver now.

Multiple hands go up though he turns around he is grinning as if to say that it was all over for her now,

It was then that the illusion fades. Fafner there in the place of Drez a tentacle whipping towards her hand suddenly to slap the blaster away.

So nice for you to accompany me on this trip my dear agent. I saw within your mind hat you would take the bait or did you forget I could sense your presence and know your thoughts?

A telekinetic punch was leveled at her naked gut. It was time to have some more fun with her.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed May 01, 2013 10:53 am

Nail kept her blaster on Drez as her eyes narrowed watching him raise his multiple arms aboe his head and grin at the blushing naked agent with a cocky smile like h allready won. "What so funny!!" Nail shouted as she shook her gun in his face befor Nail was took by suprise as her target suddenly changed. It was a trap, Nail screamed her head as she quickly tried to squezze the trigger and end this monster while she had the chance befor her shot was messed up by an even quicker telekinetic sucker punch to her belly knocking the wind out of her.

Nail blaster shot slammed into the roof of the ship exploding into a gout of sparks just above farners head as the poor naked agent land on her ass agiest the ships airlock where Nail quickly tryed to puller pitol up and fire on this monster

Wed May 01, 2013 11:31 am

His mind was segmented enough were he could concentrate on several thinks like contacting the real Blue to take off now while another was keeping track of how much time they still had before the drives overloaded.

He chuckled, the drug he had been taking for years now made him much quicker than Aegir could have dreamed of and she was probably expecting such slow and ponderous movement so he surprised her by wrapping her arm up in a tentacle and jerking the arm up so she could only fire into the ceiling. He squeezed her enough to get her to drop the gun.

I am glad I get to play with you Nail. I would have been so disappointed if I was unable to play with you, he grasps her other arm drawing it upward as well as he cups a breast. What is this? You are displease now with father? Could it be what I did … no, worse.

He chuckled darkly evidently playing around in her head.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 am

Being suprised was an under statement, the creatures speed was down right scary. Startling Nail as Farner lash out with a tenticle wrapping up her arm and jerking it above her head, just befor the poor half blood agent pulled the trigger blasting another shot into the ships ceiling.

"Aurhh!!" Nail cryed in pain as he tightly squezzed his tenticle around her wrist forcing her to drop the gun as Nail quickly tryed to grab it with her other hand, but Farner had allready lash out with another slimy discusting tenticle trapping her aother arm raising both above pretty little head. The agent back was up agiest the airlock doors, leaving Nail completly exposed to Farner as he took this oppertunity to cup her breasts, roughly squezzing the poor agents sensitive orb forcing a gasp from her lips befor feeling the sudden sharp but familure pain in the back of her head as Farner toyed with her mind. "NO STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Nail screamed furiously pulling agiest his grasp from her possition beneth the monster with her back arched agiest the wall and sitting on the cold steel floor as she quickly bent her kness back trying to kick both her legs forword to slam both her heels into his lower stomic region.

Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next