View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
I will not. You're mine now both body and mind.

He gloated, she kicked ane while his mental prowess wasn't as intense as Aegir's it was still good enough to pick up her attack against him. He does nothing to defend against it though and she finds that his body is both boneless and very squishy. The kicks do little as he jerks her back up, pressining those tits together as a tentacle drifts to the button of her sex rubbing against it. He could prime her as his next weapon. He considers.

All this because of father. Such suffering and you have Aegir to blame. He has left you to me. He could have stopped you in that hall but didn't. To think of what you have had to endure thus far. In many ways he's worse than I.

He made you believing in a lie. He played with you head and heart. I'll only play with your body. But you can thank him while I'm fucking you senseless.
And with that tentacles coil about her legs spreading them apart before another teases against her slit as it swishes back and forth against her.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Crap! Nail kick had no effect as her bare heels slapped agiest his squishy bonless body as she only managed to putt her self in a unconfertable and awkard possion below this evil creature. It was then Farner roughly drapped the poor agent up off the ships cold steel floor and slam her back into the ships airlock as Nail cryed in pain as she it the hard metal befor Farner reach out with his many discusting apendages, roughly smashing her gorgous breasts together forcing the half blood to cry in pain agi as she arched her back agiest the airock door.

"Aughh!! N-NO!!! LET GO OF ME!!" Nail screamed agin kicking and pulling befor another tenticle slithered up her legs, feelng it crawl up her thighs forcing a gasp from Nail's parted lips as it played with her slit washing over it as Nails face twisted and her breath slowly started to get hard and heavy. "N-NO!! AUHHERR!! I HATE YOU BOTH!!"

Fri May 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Good. I don't mind if you hate me or not though that will disturb father even if he does not show it. Why I'll simply give you another reason to hate me. He chuckle, sucked on her breast and jabbed 8” or so of his t4entacle inside her as he pumped it in and out of her sex.

But we both love hearing you scream whether in pin or pleasure as our interests lie. Beg and I may relent. Resist and there are no guaranties.

A tentacle swept to her clit brushing against it. Now shall I take your ass too?

Fri May 03, 2013 2:01 pm

"I-i allready hate Auhhh!!" Nail's entire body quivered while her face twisted in discust as she felt the creatures tenticled face slip around her breast, sucking the errect hard nipple befor suddenly Nail perked up suprised as her whole body tensed. Her face blank and her jaw dropped befor suddenly screaming in pain as Farner jabbed a full 8 inchs of his tenticle deep into her un-lubricated sex.

Nail looked up at the ships ceiling, gritting her teeth befor shivering as Farner started to pull his tenticle out befor thrusting it back in forcing the poor agent to jerk agiest each thrust as he pumped into her tight body.

"N-NO NO NO!! No more!! I-it..It hurts erhh!!" Nail cryed as she was forced to moan feeling another tenticle brush agist her allready full clit.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:03 am

He chuckled. We are just getting started. He was your first? He admires you, however. Tell me how much you hate him and I will be gentler. It matters not to me if you are in pain or not. Aegir my desire pleasuring his playthings, I seek my own pleasure my dear.

Last edited by Fafner on Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 04, 2013 9:17 am

She could only clinch her needle teeth trying to endure her tormentors erotic torture of playig with her nimble body. Pumping a tenticle into her abused sex agin and agin as her body flex and relaxed bouncing with each thrust while more tenticles sweep over her nude body. "Errhhh!!!..." Nail grunted in pain as the creature forced him self on her despite her crys of pain as she was tempted to take him up on his offer for a momment, saying how much she hated him but truth was.... she hated them both.

They both where monsters and she wanted them both dead and she would gladly play judge jurry an excuter at the same time she wished he or better yet it would just shut up. Nail tought this as she glarred at Farner angry being forced to take his punishment as she trashed and pulled agiest his bonds but had no ability toget free. "N-NO I HATE YOU BOTH......YOU BOTH ARE SICK, TWISTED, FREAKS OF-AhhARGGHH!!" Nail would scream in fury being cut off my his constant toyying with her poor body.

Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 am

She said she hated them both but he was left to wonder. Her pain could be lessened with a profession of her hatred towards his father, he didn't care if she hated him, in fact he wanted that. To be hated by what his father held dear was nothing knew to him.

For a moment he wonders if it is the fact that their might be a deeper connection that she has with him, he was her first after all … Fafner's gifts for reading minds weren't as keen as his father's simply because he cared less and did not use them often. That and the drugs he took impeded his telepathic abilities. He used them now but was having trouble cutting through all that the.

He brought that tentacle roughly inside her, a hand reaching up to cup a breast and sneezing as he got snippets of memory.

Hm, perhaps I will sell you to this Ven character once I am through with you ... He chuckled. Love me, hate me, I rather you hate me ...

Sat May 11, 2013 8:54 am

The blong agent cryed in pain mixed pleasure as Farner brought that tenticle roughly into her forcing poor Nail to jump and arch back agiest the air lock door moaning loudly befor gritting her teeth in pain trying to endure this torture by pleasure. "Ohhh!! T-THEN..erhh!..DO IT!! ahh!!" Nail screamed at him agin between moans bounching on his tenticle over and over with each of his rough thrusts as he then firmly squezzed a bounching breast feeling him roll a nipple between his rubbry skin. " I-I would rather...Ahhh... die!...Ahh! oh god!....Ahh! Ahh!.. Stay here with you!!" Nail cryed in anger agin as she turned her head away from him tightly closing her eyes as she moaned loudly, his crooked form of amusment was getting to the poor agent as her face was flushed ruby red, her body sweating and becoming more confused by the minute.

"Ahhh!...Y-you dont.. erh! You dont have your...rrhhmm!...Y-your little team here to make me beg you freak!!" Nail said agin coldly as she glared him with sheer hate doing her best to not let this discusting monster get the better of her.

Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 am

He was rough alright. Why would he care about her pleasure? Aegir was into the whole pleasure thing but Fafner saw that as over rated. He hadn't been looking into her mind so much and thought that another reason why she resisted could have been n attempt to spite him in some small way. Whether that was the case or the fact that she cared more for his father then she let on did not change anything.

Crudely the tentacle pumped into her as another coiled about a breast, squeezing the agent there as he brought it to his mouth as guided by his hand, sucking on it as his tongue sweeps against that nipple.

Oh, you still have plenty of amusement value to me. But in the meantime3 my dear … renounce Aegir and I will ease upon you.

He chuckled though, such big words and suddenly she wasn't there any more. He was not s good t this sort I thing but he could still do it … generation the illusion in her mind that he dews her into. He and several dozen aliens pursing the agent down a series of labyrinthine like corridors. She was dressed again and armed as well.

Reinforcements re always close at hand. And he chuckled as he pursued her, aliens closing in on the agent with each passing second.

Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 am

"Auhh..Auhhh!! I-i allready have!!" Nail cryed as Farner roughly forced him self on her, painfuly thrustinghis tenicles into her sex while she scould not help but moan and struggle as more tenticles closed in on her feeling as they danced over her stomic and inner thighs slowly creeping to her breasts looping around the sensitive orbs giving them both a tight and painful squezz befor he took ok in his slimey mouth feeling his tounge run over her errect nipple. "Ahuhh!! S-stop that!! Ohh!!" Nail yelled and gasped her face bright red as she arched back agiest the air lock befor winced in painful shock feeling a sting in the back of her mind. "Aurghh!! N-No stay out!!"

It was sudden and odd befor Nail found her self free to move, fully clothed in her usual black and white long sleeved dress and white stockings, armed with her duel plasma caster revolvers stowed on the holster on her hip, standing alone in a long hall confused about what just happen. Nail looked around scaning the new area befor suddenly jumping in suprise hearing the bodyless voice of Farner as Nail quick drawed her pistols looking around couiously.

It was sudden and suprising as down the coridors she saw Farner charging at her quickly but as Nail took aim with her guns she saw a hoard of sex crazyed aliens backing him as she took sevral pot shots befor running as fast as she could away, running threw winding corridors and diffrent forks as she only saw more aliens come out from where she did not turn. " N-NO STAY BACK!!" Nail yelled as she shot back as she ran at the chasing mob of aliens, one plasma shot afther the other with a two fisted gun style.

Sun May 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Tell me again.

There had been humor in his voice as he looked upon her. Either it was not good enough of he wanted to hear it again as he treated her roughly. She was a favorite of Aegir's and so she was a favorite of his for different reasons, of course.

He was about to ease up on her when he found a challenge in her tone. He had no need to let that slid instead raising to the occasion as he drew her into fabrication of her mind.

She fired as she ran, hoards of aliens moving forward in front of Fafner as she fired and the best she could do was cut some of them down as she ran but others joined in from other passages herding her in a particular direction as they returned fire at her, coming close.

There must have been twenty or thirty of them, a mix of human and alien slaves that were closing in on her. And and equal number coming from the other direction catching her in a cross fire as they encroached upon her, Fafner chuckling unseen seeing that their were more meant this time, many more than last time.

Run as you might you cannot escape me here. I will give you a chance my dear. Surrender and select five, otherwise fight, be overwhelmed and be taken by the survivors so what you do not kill you will have to deal with. Either way, you know that you are quiet fucked.

Fafner's disembodied voice explained to her.

Sun May 12, 2013 2:41 pm

"Shoot!!" Nail screamed in anger as she came to a long corridor only to find another hoard coming from up ahead of her as she was forced to hold her ground now being caught in the cross fire of both sides moving in on her. Nail didnt panichow ever her Hell'corian training perveted that as she knelled down crossing both her thin arms, her two pistols aimed down both sides of the hall as she cept firing into the mobs of aliens and humens, hoping to thin out there numbers best she could, all while Farners disimbodied voice taunted her the entire time she tryed.

"NO!! SHUT UP YOU SICK FREAK I WOUNT LOSE!! not to you!!" Nail screamed gritting her teeth as shot maddly into the mod, no reasion to really aim any more as she was forced to use a dangrous option Flippig her thumb over a switch on both plasma revolversturnig them to their auto fire as the hammer on the weapons continuessly snapped and recocked, the rotating bullet box spun fast as the weapons barrel turning bright red heating up from the ammount of shots fired as Nail sprayed the weapon down both sides ofthe hall, but despite the ammount she managed to kill the more came as bodies piled up in the hall ways. "Die!! Die!! die!!" Nail shouted over and over every now and then taking a grazing shot from a stray blaster bolt.

Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Fafner chuckled at her, she wouldn't loose? But her reality didn't have to make sense. Here he was in charge despite her best efforts. Even so he took those words as a challenge of sorts.

You cannot beat me as you over powered Drez or Ven in the past.

Her weapons went dry and the beings that she had shot dead picked themselves up adding to the others that were there as if they had not been shot at all, a grin on each face as they pressed in from either end of the corridor upon her, malice in their eyes.

So you have selected a rather tall order today … what's that forty plus twenty reinforcements, now play nice. He chuckled while back in the real world he was playing with her body as she was pressed to that door as he molested her further.

Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

"Errhhh y-you cheating!!" Nail screamed at the ceiling of the illusionary corridor as she threw the guns to the side as they went dry, they where useless now any way, that dangrous fire option melted them down to metal slag, how ever she chucked them into the face of two aliens issusions trying to grabed at her as she continued to punch kick and beat down any one grabbing at her. Her suprisewas the onesvshe took out only got back up adding to the crowed of sex feinds befor finnilly being overwhelmed as they crowed pushed down the hall grabbing at her. "N-NO LET GO!!" Nail screamed tryingto get away as she elbowed one while kicking around.

Meanwhile in reality Nail eyes where blank as she hung some what limp by Farners tenticles as he pressed her agiest the air lock ravaging her body sense, her comotosed body gasping in response to his touch while her face blushed red as he played.

Mon May 13, 2013 12:23 am

Cheat? There are no rules here, none other than the ones I choose to right or rewrite. But why should all these beings have all the fun? He spoke as she fought against the crowd though it reminded him of a zombie scene in a horror movie with a hoard pressing in, numbers getting to be too much as they tore at her dress.

Exposing a breast she was fondled by a rough hand squeezing her breast firmly.

A long licks at her neck while hands struggle to pry her legs apart.

Renounce Aegir and my earlier offer stands despite your stubbornness or he shall be first ...

It was Ven! The Hel'Corian half breed as she remembered form back during the mission she had captured him at with Aegir's help. He was already kneeling between her legs ripping at her panties and rubbing a hand firmly of her nether lips as he grinned at her.

“This has been a long time coming my dear. I am so going to enjoy you when Fafner tires of you.” He was not real but he looked real, he felt real. Just a fragment drawn from her memory of him no doubt.

Mon May 13, 2013 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next