View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
Nail did her best as long as she could to fight them off kicking punch and scratch befor the hoard simply over whelmed the poor agent as they all pushed and shoved passed each other down te hall way, each on wanting a piece of her.

It looked like a scene for a zombie movie as the hoard of aliens all crowed around grabbing at the agent almost like she where crowed surfing, dozens on dozens of hands clawing and tearing at Nail's dress despite her protest, tearing the poor agents cloths to shreads in a matter of secoinds luckly leaving her in nothing but her shoes, white stockings, black panties and black bra while the mob of sex hungry creatures groping, pulling apart her bra befor licking and licking the agent where ever they could fit like a pack of wild animes as she thrashed and screamed pushed and shoved to get away.

"Auhhh!! WHY!! I-i allready aughhh!!" Nail cryed in response to Farners voice as the mob roughly grabbed and tugged at her, leaving scratchs and bruses on he soft skin from their rough handling of her. It was befor Nails heart skipped a beat as she saw a familure face amoung the crowed of faces around her, Ven the one she capture weeks ago was allready kneeling between her legs tearig at her panties leavig Nail naked ammoung the mob of aliens now as he rubbed a hand agiest her sex forcing her to gasp and whince while doxzens of creatures hands felt her up. "Auhhh!! This isnt real! THIS ISNT REAL!!" Nail cryed, repeating to her self over and over trying to disbelive the illusion around her, being forced to pant and cry being jerked this way and that by rough grasp.

Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

You can disbelieve it ll you want but I control your thoughts now. You cannot get rid of them but since you have nothing to say ...

Fafner's voice seemed to chuckle out of nowhere as hands and lips seem to be everywhere. Hands rubbing along the agent's legs as Ven looked at her, a grin upon his features.

“I've been thinking of doing this since I captured you. nmd this time there's no Aegir to save you.”

Ven dipped his head, the sea of aliens preventing her from seeing much as a tongue swirls against a nipple from an alien, the other breast squeezed as Ven's tongue presses against her clit circling it as his palm firmly brushes over her neither lips.

You're going to be quite sore by the time I finish with you.

Mon May 13, 2013 12:44 pm

"Their...Auhh! Their not! Arghh! NOT REAL!!" Nail repeated to her self as she gasped and moaned between the constant groping and rubbing along her tiered and abused body. Crying and gasping as the hoarded grabbed and licked her breasts, others rubbing and squezzing her ass and along her inner thighs forcing her to arch back in their many arms while worst of them all was Ven as he pressed his face agiest her sex licking and teasing her while she cryed and moaned. "Aurghh N-no! your not real!"

Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Of course they're not real but they feel real. For all practical purposes they are real. They cannot be wished away by anyone save for me and know that when they leave you mentally exhausted I am waiting for you in the physical world but since you have not abided by the terms I laid out then let us begin this ...

A finger swept inside her body as Ven wriggled his tongue against the jewl to her sex. It was not for her enoyment but he had decided to make her wet for his enjoyment, the natuaral lubrication would assist him when he pressed into her.

"Most half breeds are sterile. I'm betting that here in this place, Nail, I am not. And seeing that Fafner is in control here I'm sure he can expedite those months if he wishes.

"Now I feel you getting wet about my finger slut. Willing to take on so many men. When another option was presented to you you just couldn't pass that up could you."

Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"N-NO!! Auhhhh! N-none of this is real! It your doing Farner!! Erhmm... O-oh god... s-stop that Ven!" Nail screamed out to Farners disimbodied voice while she coud feel Vens tounge wriggling agiest her sex forcing her body to react to the stimulation while she whiggled and jerked agiest the many hands grabbing, kissing and licking her.

It was then as she noticed Ven, Among dozens of other faces glaring down at her. Ven looked her in the eyes stating what he wanted to do as Nail only glared back in fear of the torture to come forcing her to trash and pull harder agiest her many tormentors trying to get away. "N-NO NOT THAT!!! NOT WITH YOU!! NEVER!! NO!!" Nail shouted franticly screaming among the mob of sex crazy masses as the constant groping and tugging and pulling wasallready taking its tol on the agent as the white stockins she wore allready ripping with holes from friction of the many rubbing and grabbingg her legs and inner thighs while her skin was allready feeling sore from all the constant pulling and groping as she twisted among the mob in pain mixed pleasure but mostly pain. "URGHH!! NO NO NOO!!! LET GO OF ME ALL OF YOU!! I-I CANT DO THIS!! IT HURTS!! S-STOP PULLING EURHH!"

Mon May 13, 2013 10:36 pm

But it is too real in so much as your mind has no choice but to make it real.

So many groping hands as Ven dashed his tongue into her sex the moisture of his tongue adding to the juices of her body those not by much. When he drew back from her he chuckled as he looked at her as a clawed hand cupped the side of her face and patted her cheek. He seemed to delight in her terror.

"Oh, since the place isn't real I can do much too you ..." he shook his head then freed himself from his pants before crawling over her. He was already hard and soon enough she felt the scaly tip of his member pressing againt her entrance, the head barely slipping past her pussy lips.

He locked eyes again with the agent. Clearly this was going to happen and she couldn't do a thing about it. The memory of Ven leered at her. "Renounce Aegir and I will give you that concession. I only do this because he admirs you so, even if you hate him. Bit what good does it do to remain silent after he used you and for what? A distraction so he could get some stone?"

Mon May 13, 2013 11:39 pm

So many groping hands fondling pulling scratching at her amused body all around her as Nail looked around in terror among the many faces. Being forced to gasp and shake as Ven licked her sex roughly adding to her horrible pleasure torture while the mob held her down and spread out rubbing and licking.

"N-NO VEN!! PLEASE!! d-dont!...erhmm" Nail cryed biting her lower lip as he freed him self from his pants, exposing his fully errect scaly rod to her befor slowly teasing the poor agent as she gasped and jerked with each poke befor he slowly forced his way into her wet sex. Nail fling her self back agiest the aliens holding her up amoung the crowed, crying and screaming out loud moans of pleasure, her face bright red as she felt embarressed, the mob was watching her get raped by the traitor as she could do nothing more then take it while they watched helping with the molestation in a crowed size gang bang. "AHHH!! N-no dont look!! Ahhh Look away from me! Ahhb!"

Tue May 14, 2013 11:52 am

But the aliens watched on. Some moved away from her breasts so that Ven had free reign over them now, a scaly hand rubbing over one orb as he mouthed the other letting a moist tongue ease against her. He hovered there, barely inside her as he let her fear build.

Of course Fafner was directing these memories not that the real Ven would have cared.

“And why not useless slut!” He spat as he glared at her. “You don't want to renounce Aegir despite what he did so I might as well make some use out of you. Unlike last time my plans won't get interrupted. He won't sweep in to save you. I might not have worked out his aim for posing as a simple beast then but it does not matter just as your pleas don't.

“If not for him you never would have caught me on your own anyway. Feel free to scream.”

And like a guillotine he swept down into her in one sudden thrust his member pumping in and out of her.

What was Aegir doing? Why did he allow himself to get captured? Why had he poised to be an animal? Fafner wondered as he examined the memory but Nail did not have those memories regretfully.

Tue May 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Nail shivered as Ven groped and wash a tounge over her swollen breast playing with an errect nipple while all those face glared down at her smiling with evil looks on their faces making the poor agent blush with sham and embaressement but mostly fear as Ven taunted her with his stiff errect member forcing Nail to gasp and her body to jump each time he poked at her.

"Lier!...I c-could have done it with out him!...He was the reason... Ahh The reason why things ended the way it did!!" Nail screamed at Ven, angry at how he tested her calling her mission sucssess a fluke, pulling at the hands of the mob struggling agiest their tight grip on her holdingthe agent back. Suddenly Nail felt Ven roughly jam him self into her tight sex, with a shocked face Nail was forced to arch back screaming in pain mixed pleasure while her body bounced agiest his hard thrusts, feeling as he set into a rytem slowly getting use to the sensation of his scaly rod enthering her and dragging back. "N-no....TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!!" Nail cryed twisted and struggling to get free ofthis illusionary hell.

Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 am

“As if that was likely to happen. You were already captured at that stage so barring a miracle ...” he chuckled biting on her breast. He tugged on her captured nipple as a hand squeezed her other breast.

“You sound like you hate him though. Tell me all about it. How he fucked you in a sense that I am now fucking literally!

“Your too loose you slut but at least you're not too stretched out yet. I'll stop after I finish you off with my seed and I ensure that you get pregnant from this.”
The dream/memory Ven chuckling as he painfully slaps his hips down against her own never easing up as he rushes inside her.

Thu May 16, 2013 12:41 am

"It....It was part of the plan...oughh!" Nail muttered as she gasped gritting her teeth in pain as Ven toyed with her, biting one of her sensitive nipples while playing with the other causing her to twist and cry beneath him. " ..Ah..Not...Not as much as I hate you both right now!!" Nail said cryed coldly as she gritted her teeth in anger looking at Ven, she only was able to take it as Ven fucked her surrounded by the mob of aliens, painfuly slapping his hips agiest hers forcing Nail to wince and twist and sqirm as she gaspped and moan enduring this horrible torture at the hands of this disgraced traitor.

"I'm not...streached out...Ah!...y-your just small!" Nail shouted at him betweenher crys of passion.

Thu May 16, 2013 1:03 am

“Part of the plan? You lie. You forget I'm here.” He presses a finger against her forehead and grins. “There's little sense in lying to yourself.”

Interesting. She still had fight left in her, she still wasn't going to spew off about Aegir when he has given her every opportunity to do just that. Still, how long was she going to put this up.

“To clarify, and to get the right guy credit here you mean Fafner and not Ven? Not that it matters what a slut like you thinks.”

He pauses at her words then chuckles a bit. Still fighting despite the change.

“Then let me fix that for you.” He grew inside her,both longer and thicker as he stretched to fill her. As he grows he still presses sharply inside here. It is not real after all and Fafner could do anything in this place as evident to what he's doing right now.

“Better? Or is this not enough to fill a slut like you?”

Thu May 16, 2013 1:40 am

"It...Arhh!..It was!...the...Ahh! The plan was I protend to get....aHuh!.. protend to get captured....T-then capture... or kill you.." Nail explained between Vens or should it be Farners brutal fucking as he poked her in the forhead, symbolizing he was in her head as Nail glared at him her blushing red face full of rage. "I-i was just going to kill you...." She pretty much just spilled the beans to her captor, not like it really mattered he was a mind reader, beside she was having trouble concentrating right now as she gasped and moaned.

"Does it...Ahh! Does it matter...y-your both MON-AHH!....Dear Goodness!!..Monsters!! " Nail at first said cruel and cold befor she was crying out in pain mixed pleasure, suddenly felt this fake illusionary Ven's member grow inside of her, struggling to streach anf take in the size afther she made the mistake of taunting him being forced to moan and cry. Farner could truly do any thig here could he, Nail thought as she nervously looked around only seeing the mob egarly waiting their turn. "Yah...erhh too big!" Nail mummbled as she twisted and turned trying to get use to the new size of Vens member barried into her abused sex.

Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 am

“Oh it does not matter to me. I'll be amuses by your struggles either way.” Ven surges into her then feeling her wetness surround him as he stuffed he full of himself. He knew that she was lying, that the plan sort of formed when she dealt wit Aegir and not before.

Fafner chuckled at her, quiet amused by her. He delighted in the uncomfortable pain that she felt as he grew inside her, chuckling as he did so.

“Renounce him and I'll reduced myself to a more manageable size. I don't even have to cum here and keep assaulting you indefinitely.”

Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 am

Nail could feel her own body struggle trying take in Vens new huge sized member as she gritted her teeth in pain feeling like shewas ready to split inn halve any seciond. The pain was intense but it only surved to remind Nail of how real this ilusion really was as she looked into Vens eyes nervously knowing that fact as she couldfeel her heart race the longer he keep him self inside her.

"W-WHY DOEST IT MATTER SO MUCH!! AUHH! AHH!! I-I TOLD YOU I HATE HIM!!" Nail cryed and screamed at Ven or Farner... who ever this was tears rolling down her blushing red cheeks as she struggled agiest the many arms holding her backwhile she trashed in pain. "N-now! reduce! REDUCE!! I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!

Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next