View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Hunted (for Nail) 

Post Re: Hunted (for Nail)
“Not good enough, Nail.” He sneered as he looked at her. “Tell me why you hate him.”

Fafner was getting off on her pain. The more she struggled to hold back the more enticed he became. Really, pleasure or pain did not matter to him. He was getting to have his sadist fun and her confession would be an utter delight for him to hear. Of course he realized that a reason that she could have in holding back was he hatred of him being stronger at this point though he did not seem to care too much whether or not she gave in for either way he was going to have his fun.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:18 am

Nail twisted and turned in pain but Farner didnt let up, he wanted to know why! Why was hard to think of right know, Nail was too busy with a log of a man willing to split her down the middle for the truth as she cryed and trashed in pain. " Ahh! I-I cant think straight! Its so big!! please!! TAKE IT OUT!! TAKE IT OUT!!" Nail cryed pleading for him to dislodge his thick shaft as she moved writhing beneth him. "I-IT TO BIG! AHH!!" Nail moaned and cryed trashing and struggling in pain agiest the think member befor she finnily crack under the intense presure of pain mixed pleasure as she arched back screaming. "I-ITS BECUSE HE USED ME!! NOW TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT PLEASE!

Fri May 17, 2013 10:36 am

“Is that all?” Still not good enough but it was a start. Fafner shrank the size of that member a little though Ven was still shoving himself in her, rubbing a hand over her clit now as if he were seeking to reward her a little.

“I'm sure many things have used you, the most common being for their own pleasure. I am using you for instance but I will not pretend that you're anything but an amusement to me. I won't place you on some list or get you to like me. I don't care about all that.”

Ven chuckled, easing up on her just a little as he filled her with himself.

Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

Nail nodded yes quickly to his question as she sighed abit while bounching on Vens huge member as it shrank slightly from its origanal size inside her, how ever Nail still gasped as she felt his scaly hand rubb her sensitive suffed sex as she winced at the pain mixed pleasure surge up threw her from between her thighs. " S-shut up! T-this rarly happens!! Ahhh!!" Nail growled as she couldnt help but moan feeling him pump into her tight sex agin and agin. "G-good ahh! I...I d-dont like any of you!" She mumbled out agin in an angry tone of voice, it was getting difficult to tell who she was talking too Ven or Farner as she was loosing her self in this illusionary sexual nightmare.

Mon May 20, 2013 1:55 pm

It was all Fafner though it was the memory of Ven that was going to work against her now. She gasped at the feel of his scaly hands and Fafner delighted in her admission. He had no use for games or being admired. If she lumped Aegir into the list of those that she hated so be it though he would have liked to hear her belittle Aegir a bit more Fafner knew that she would be more out going with such professions in the future.

Unless of course … there was the fact that she was still angry about things and had yet to calm down and reflex about such things but he had not rummaged further through her mind to find out for he would learn this for himself soon enough.

His hips slapped against her own in a more even pace.

“And just what will you do to us if you could? The same thing, my dear or would each bout of vengeance be more creative then the last? Just curious agent. Shall I let the others begin to have their fun? Just look at them pumping their cocks and waiting for their turns.”

Mon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

"I-i would never Auhh!... do... what your doing now!!" Nail said partly awnsering his stupid question, gasping at his hard even thursts. All while she winced at the feeling of his scaly member moving back inforth inside her passage, it feeling rough as he pulled out but then smooth as he pushed in. It was then as Nail heard the last of his question nervously looking around at the others, some holding her out while others masterbared at the sight of the aptive agent. "I-i would....Ahh..erhh I would chop each of your dicks off!!" She spit in anger at the fake Ven as she pulled and thrashed agiest the others holding her.

Tue May 21, 2013 11:25 am

Smooth in and rough out, Ven filled her with each passing moment. He grinned at the agent as she spoke. “Straight to the point and crude. But imagine if you had the power to do anything. Who would you begin with? Would you savior the one you hated most for the end or would you give into the temptation of dealing with them first? Tell me all about it agent.

“You're not feeling half bad now, I'm beginning to enjoy this, too bad I can't say the same about you.”

He chuckles as a hand sweeps down rubbing her clit back and forth. “Let's seek to change that a little.”

Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Inbetween the rough toying Nail turned her blushing red face to looked at the fake Ven as she scowled with anger at him afther hearing his sick question. "I-i would start with y-you first Farner!" She said coldly at him as she looked away avertig her eyes so she didnt look into his as she could not hekp but gasp softly feeling him thurst into her while sweeping a fanger agiest her full dripping wet sex causing a wince to apear on Nails crimson red face as she bounced on this illusionary Vens member while the mob watched on.

"Y-you feel Aoh! w-worse!!...ahhm....W-wait...change what!?" Nail would ask puzled with a nervouse look as she suddenly glared up at Ven confused.

Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Ven, or rather Fafner chuckled. “Ah, number one in your heart. When we are through here I will cement that place. I would have it no other way. I'm sorry to hear that, well really I don't care,” Ven laughed as she could feel him swell within her passage. Since she was feeling worse well, back to what they began at.

Further his thrusts into her came quicker as his finger danced against her clit.

“Oh, the change of plans were going to make you enjoy this but since you rather have matters as they where ...” again he laughs at her as he surges inside her, the heat of his body blending with hers for a moment as he presses inside her, each thrust harder than the last before he halts and draws out of her, drifting bck to his knees.

“Roll over. I wish to take you from behind now like the dog you are.”

Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Nail only glared at him with that same angry expression befor she suddenly felt that familure feeling stiring up inside her. Vens member grew once agin, Nail grittingher teeth in pain of the sudden size as she arched back in the many arms of the mob cryi g ut in a scream of pain. "NO N-NO NO!!...Auhh! NO NOT AGIN!! Nail cryed as she twistedand trashed agiest the arm flexing and twisting trying to endure the sudden change in befor she was wracked with pain agin afther he started to quickly pump into her tightly streached sex as she gritted her needly teeth clinching every thig while she felt a hand dance agiest her stuffed full sex.

"N-NO!! GO BACK GO BACK!!" Nail cryed as she shoke her head franticly shaking no to his new deseicion as he surged with in her be for drawing out as Nail nearly colapsed in the mobs arm lettig out a deep sigh of relief. It was then she was forced to watch nervously as he drop to his knees then demanded she rolled over so he could take her near as Nail only glared back in fear. "N-no.. NOT THAT!...PLEASE NOT THAT!! ANY WHERE SELF NOT THERE!! ILL BREAK!! PLEASE!!" Nail would say thrashing agiest the mobs many hands.

Tue May 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Ven chuckled darkly at her panicked pleas. He could careless about her pleas though if he could get her compliance through fear all the better. It was always a delight in stripping down tough agents. He would discard her before long like some piece of trash though he had considered seeking out this fine.

Like it or not there was bound to be some unjustified hatred towards him there, not that Fafner cared as long as the agent was treated shitty for her association with Aegir then so be it.

“It can get bigger too, Nail, as large as I wish. But seeing as you have begun coming around as far as Aegir goes as long as you don't displease me I will leave your ass untouched but deny me a thing, talk back, oh you can think all the nasty thoughts you'd like, I'll grant you that but utter any of them then our deal will be revoked.

“It is clear that I can hurt you with ease if I so wish. I can also pleasure you. It seems as if you're choosing pleasure over pain, correct? Now on your knees, face away from me. I still intend to take you from behind but will refrain from filling your ass if you are in agreement. We are in agreement, agent, are we not?”

Tue May 21, 2013 2:52 pm

"N-NOT BIGGER!!! NOT BIGGER!!" The half-blood cryed as she jerked and thrembled every which way thrashing to get free from Ven and this mob as she gritted her teeth in pain of the massive rob streaching her sex to the near limit, never once has Nail had somthing so large inside her befor. It was horrible the pain was intense as Nail shook back and forth almst saying no with her body hearing Ven or Farner speak his demands as Nail glared at him nervously while at the same time angry at his sick game. It didnt seemed to matter, there was no middle ground with theses monsters, it was either ger fucked senseless... or get fucked senseless anyway. Nail thought it over in her head , either bit her tounge or speak and get the worset momment of her life, the situation seemed hpless as Nail put her head down in sham with no reply to his question or demand.

Sat May 25, 2013 4:38 am

“No comment? Well, I suppose I'll have to just decide matters for myself. Given that you are not getting into position I'll just have to take that ass of yours.”

He drew out of her then and grinned at her. He along with the mob sought to turn her on her stomach as he chuckled. A hand swept up and down her rump and he slapped it. That enormous cock of his never shrinking.

“Now that you have made it clear that your ass is going to be violated it's on to the next matter. Either I take you with or without lubrication, your choice.” He rounded her slapping her cheek with his thick cock. “And biting won't help, not in this place.”

Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 am

A shiver then a sigh of relief was gsped from Nails lips while Ven pulled his molten rod from her delicate sex. Nail couldnt help but gawk at the sheer size of that thing that was lodged inbetween her things befor realizing he wanted to put it els where.

"N-NO!! NO LET GO OF ME!!" Nail cryed and struggled agiest them as Ven and his sex hungry mob easly over powered her, forcing the poor agent to roll over onto her hands and knees screaming. A cry of pain came from Nail while Ven playfuly slapped her firm rump afther caressing her rear, gently rubbing her apple of an ass. "N-NO NOT MY..ERRMM...PLEASE NOT THEIR!!" Nail lowered dropping her head into her forarms her rear still high in the air as she cryed while at the last seciond Nail screamed for what he offered. "PLE..PLEASE! YES! I-I DONT WANT IT TO HURT!!" Nail screamed shooting up trying to look back at Ven tears rolling off her cheeks in fear of this invevitable coming.

Sat May 25, 2013 6:19 am

Ven smirked. Her response was priceless as he rounded her body displaying that massive cock to her. “Your lips better be as good as your pussy. If not I'm stopping, got that? Whether or not you get enough lubricant is up to you.

“Biting is not an option. If you do that things will be far worse for you. Your ass will belong to all these men. Perhaps if you do a really good job then I won;t take your ass, Maybe. Now lets begin.”

Sat May 25, 2013 6:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next